divine inspirations design studio Reviews

46 | Meredith, NH

46 Reviews for divine inspirations design studio

nicole · Married on 06/14/2013

Very friendly! And the table runners & napkins were beautiful!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Divine Inspirations provided the most beautiful Red Chair Sashes for my daughter's wedding. The sashes were delivered & bows were tied to each chair. In addition, they steamed my daughter's wedding gown the day of the wedding & delivered it to the hotel. I also shopped at their place of business which is a quaint little shop with many unique treasures & beautiful clothing. Divine Inspirations provided a service that was priceless. They were very professional & pleasant. I highly recommend this business.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Shannon O'Neil · Married on 10/26/2012

Michele and the staff at Divine Inspirations Design Studio were helpful, knowledgeable, accomodating and had a great selection of linens. The staff arrived right on time for set up and made everything look wonderful from linens to fairy lights! I can not recommend them highly enough..5+ stars.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Monica · Married on 10/05/2012

Michelle was flexible, willing to adjust to my schedule and the work on my dress and set up for my wedding were fantastatic. I highly recommend divine inspirations to any bride to be.

Sent on 11/03/2012

Amy · Married on 09/22/2012

The chair covers, sashes, and table runners we used for our weddings made the reception room look absolutely beautiful! We recieved many compliments on them and Divine Inspirations provided excellent customer service and followed through with making our wedding a perfect day!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Liz · Married on 09/02/2012

I didn't have to have much interaction with divine inspirations. I booked them for chair covers and chair ties at the tasting at my reception location and then they took care of everything and everything looked great when I arrived for the reception.

• W

Whitney · Married on 08/11/2012

Divine Inspirations has beautiful, quality materials. Michele Wiggs is very talented, accommodating and is totally flexible with any changes that may come about in the planning process...even 1 week before an event! I would not have been able to get the look I truly wanted without Divine Inspirations!

Sent on 10/02/2012
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 07/08/2012

Our linens were beautiful and everything went exactly as planned. The staff were responsive and went above and beyond our expectations. We met with 3 linen company's and went with Devine Insoirations because of their professionalism, quality of products, and their competitive prices. Book with them and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Michele was very nice to work with and was very responsive when I needed changes to what we had planned. I would recommend her in a heart beat!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Michelle was a pleasure to work with. She did the linens for my black and turquoise wedding and was in and out before I even knew it. S

Sent on 09/12/2012

Everything was absolutely beautiful and perfect! It was just as we'd discussed!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2011

Divine Inspirations did a great job. I did not get to do as many try ons as most brides as I live in Florida, but she did a great job creating the bussell to my liking. She also provided my sashes for my chairs. At the end of the night the bussell did not hold the entire time, but I think it is because I was dancing my butt off. Everything was great however and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Brianna · Married on 08/20/2011

Everything came out absolutely stunning. The colors worked perfectly with the flowers, and made the room absolutely goregous! I couldn't have been happier. Divine Inspirations did an amazing job, I would not have changed a thing!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Heidi · Married on 06/26/2010

She is one of the best seamstresses i have gotten to work with. Her seams stay together well and she was lots of fun to work with!

Sent on 02/14/2011

Jan · Married on 05/22/2010

Divine Inspirations (Michelle Wiggs) did an amazing job with my Daughter's chair cover, sashes and table linens. The reception venue looked amazing! Michelle is awesome and very talented and very easy to work with!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Brianna · Married on 06/14/2008

Michelle was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her! She took a great interest in my dress, as if it were the only thing she was making at the time. She shows enthusiasm and pride. She has a flexible schedule and will meet anytime it is good for you. She is very friendly. She made exactly what I asked her to. She even offers recommendations if something may look better another way. She is interested n making you happy. She is just wonderful. I know that there is no task she can't accomplish! I could not have found anything comparable anywhere!

Sent on 07/06/2008

Rebecca · Married on 05/27/2017

Michele was so great to work with. I gave her my vision and she made it happen and within my budget. I can not thank her enough!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Lorelei · Married on 07/02/2017

Tables and linens looked great. The only thing I could of suggested to my future self was to see a display of a specialty item I had requested, ahead of time. But I was an out-of-state bride and didn't have a ton of time to look over everything.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Samantha · Married on 07/04/2015

Michelle was wonderful to deal with! I had a very last minute order and she responded right away and was able to accommodate me fully! Everything was beautiful and her prices were extremely reasonable. I would definitely recommend Divine Inspirations for your wedding needs!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Alison · Married on 06/02/2013

4.2

Divine Inspirations managed to get me the linens I wanted at the last minute and for a very affordable price. I am so glad we decided to go ahead with the linens, our reception wouldn't have been the same without them!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Alaina · Married on 07/05/2014

0.4
      0.5

I know Michele does rentals as well as dress alterations and I can only assume that her good reviews are from the rentals. She repeatedly rescheduled appointments at the last minute, once letting me show up with just a note on her door saying she was sick. She consistently forgot what she was supposed to be doing with my dress, adding sleeves when there won't supposed to be any and forgetting to add things to it. After 3 months I finally got my dress and the top was crooked and the fit was terrible.
    I had to bring it to another seamstress who had to completely remake my dress in two weeks in time for my wedding. Luckily she was able to do it, and was able to point out all the mistakes that had been made. I wish I had found the second seamstress before dealing with Divine Inspirations, because it would have saved me $300 and 3 months of aggravation. I would never suggest bringing a dress here, because even after seeing the pictures she told me she stood by her work.
    If there is a place to add before and after pictures here, someone please let me know, so you won't just have to take my word for it.

Sent on 07/27/2014