Divine Elegance Catering & Special Events Reviews

11 | Tallahassee, FL

11 Reviews for Divine Elegance Catering & Special Events

Lauren · Getting married on 10/09/2021

Superb Service

It's always a pleasure working with the DE Team!!
    Professional and quality service.

Sent on 07/21/2021

Christina S. · Married on 05/22/2021

Professional—Excellent Presentation—Food was AWESOME

Loved everything about the experience—

Sent on 06/06/2021

Divine Elegance Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special day. We appreciate the feedback and allowing us the chance to deliver our passion.

Ms. D. · Married on 04/18/2021

Amazing. Amazing & Amazing

I absolutely love Mrs.Jerisha and her staff. Her customer service was phenomenal from the brining to the end. Mrs.Jerisha and her staff went above and beyond, they were professional, well dressed, polite, friendly and ready to SERVE. Not to mention the food was DELICIOUS and it was more than enough. I will definitely recommend Mrs. Jerisha 🤗

Sent on 04/27/2021

Divine Elegance Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much we were so glad to be apart of it! We greatly appreciate when clients believe in our talents.
  • Larissa

Larissa W. · Married on 12/07/2020

Amazing Experience

Divine Elegance did an amazing job catering our anniversary dinner. They were flexible with our date and venue change. They executed our travel theme perfectly. The signage was amazing and very detailed. They worked with us to choose unique food choices that our guest loved. Our guest really enjoyed the dessert bar. I would highly recommend Divine Elegance for your catering needs, big or small.

Sent on 06/04/2021

Divine Elegance Catering & Special Events's reply:

We are so grateful that COVID didn’t stop love. It was our pleasure and thank you for letting us be creative

Jennifer L. · Married on 05/24/2020

Sunday Dinner

Food was delicious. Delivery was prompt.
    Our belly’s were more than satisfied!
    Thank you, Devine Elegance!

Sent on 05/24/2020

Jonina L. · Married on 02/28/2020

Lowe 80th Blessed Birthday

I am extremely satisfied at the overall outcome of the event. My family continues to talk about how great the food was, how the decorations on the catering display were amazing , and truly appreciate the patience and prompt responses that this company provides.

I would highly recommend there services for any event. They truly have amazing professionalism, customer service, and make sure your vision comes to life.

Happy Client

Sent on 03/02/2020

Tawanda O. · Married on 12/15/2019

What a Blessing

We were blessed to have Divine Elegance cater my mom's repast. They took care of everything and the food was amazing. I can't wait to use them again.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Meardith · Married on 09/01/2018

Divine Elegance Catering made our wedding day perfect. I was stressing out so bad about finding a good, quality caterer for our wedding that was will to assist with picking cost-effective menu for our wedding. Jerisha is very friendly, helpful and straight forward when it came to picking out what to serve at our wedding. We had 100+ guest and everything was beautiful. Jerisha and her team made sure me and my husband were attended to, and the food was delicious. I am still receiving food compliments. We had pasta bar action stations and my guests loved how good and different it was. Jerisha is very professional and offers great advice, and went above and beyond to make our day super special. I will definitely be using their services again.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Connie · event on: 08/09/2017

We have never been disappointed with the quality of service, professionalism and unique ideas provided by Divine Elegance Catering & Special Events.

Ms. Connie Williams

Sent on 08/21/2017

Lucy · Married on 03/11/2017

Jeriesha and her team never disappoint!! From weddings to baby showers I would never trust my events in any else’s hands!
    Lucy

Sent on 12/08/2017

Myra · event on: 12/17/2016

Divine Elegance catering provided service for our daughter's graduation. The service was professional, flexible, affordable and done in a timely manner. I definitely recommend Divine Elegance for any catering needs. I love,love, love the signature punch!

Sent on 01/02/2017