10 Reviews for Divi Aruba All inclusive

Accommodations (5)
Event Rentals (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
10 Divi Aruba All inclusive Reviews

We got married on jan 10 2017 on the Divi shores. We want to thank Maurella and the team at AWFY. From the first email, to the first meeting, and thru the whole process; we were met with the utmost respect and professionalism.
All our odd requests were handled perfectly. Maurella is a really good listener and with her industry experience she made the day perfect.
We also like to add that all our guests said that Gregory (officiant) and Paul (photographer) were amazing, and of course, we agree 100%.
We will return on a regular basis now that we have a special bond to the beautiful island of Aruba.
Benny and Emmelie Nietsche

Profile Picture Emmelie, 1/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I've been staying at the Divi since I was a kid and always dreamed of getting married there some day. Maurella, Inge and her team made my dream a reality. The wedding day was flawless. They really know what they're doing. I made homemade centerpieces that needed to be filled with sand and put together and they did this for me with no problem. Maurella (our head wedding planner) really took a liking to my 87-year old grandmother who was the flower girl. Maurella made her feel so special! The staff at the wedding were unbelievable, especially our waitress named Marina. I would take one step towards the bar and she would be right there to ask me what I wanted! We really wanted our wedding to be a party atmosphere and she really helped make that happen by dancing with us and having fun pouring drinks in to people's mouths for them. She took a read on the situation and knew we were there to have a good time and she made the time even better! I can't say enough for the venue! We had the ceremony across the street at the Divi Links and it was simply beautiful! The transportation was flawless! We then went to the Sandpiper for cocktail hour and the reception. The passed appetizers were incredible! The service was excellent too! They even came over to the wedding party while we were taking photos to make sure we didn't miss out. The steak at the reception was awesome!!!!!! Everyone was talking about it. When the wedding was over, we walked away and went to the after party at the bar down the beach. The planners took care of cleaning up everything and all I had to do was show up at their office the next day to pick up my suitcase. I can't thank them enough for everything they did. I would highly, highly recommend them! Thanks!

Profile Picture Alisha, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor

I gave the resort a 5.0 rating because we had an amazing time and would definitely do it all over again.

Pros:
Location - the beach and water are beautiful, facilities were pretty and updated.
Aruba Weddings for You - they were great.
Bartenders - The bartenders that tended our wedding were the most amazing bartenders EVER! They made it happen for us that night. LOVE them and they deserve a raise. :)
Pure Lime - yum
Ginger - yum

Kind of Cons:
Service - for the most part it was great, however, you always run into some grumpy folks.

My only real complaints are as follows: we brought 55 guests into the hotel and I didn't feel like we were treated "special" for doing this. We got a garden view room originally and I had to complain to get bumped up to ocean view like the promo stated. Once we were in this room, the view was a little bit nicer, but it wasn't what I imagined. The interior of the room was very nice and updated, the AC was cool and the water was hot. I was hoping we'd get some special treatment in our room on our wedding night, but nothing was done (and that's okay - these are just nit picky things).

Cons:
Red Parrot - we paid for a rehearsal dinner at this all inclusive restaurant. They claimed we had too many people and put my family (THE BRIDE'S FAMILY) at a separate table farther away from everyone else. All in all, we were all scattered and not really together as one unit, which is why we paid $200 to make these reservations.
Room - 1 of my bridesmaids went without AC for 4 out of the 5 nights. It finally took my father in law and this awesome guy named Corey to get them in a room with AC. That is unacceptable.

Overall, this was a great place and we plan on going back. However, we thought we might have been given a little bit of special treatment for brining in so much cash to this resort.

Profile Picture rachel, 9/18/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Inge and Mariella were amazing to work with. The staff that they put together for our wedding were amazing. The food was fantastic. Planning rooms was easy and the team we worked with were great. Staff at the Tamarijn were super. In all the event was nothing short of amazing. Mariella's attention to detail, unique ideas and fun approach to planning was superb. She is a gem and was such a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Carol, 11/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Travel, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

The whole staff at the Divi Aruba and Aruba Weddings were absolutely tremendous and extremely accommodating.

Profile Picture Keith, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was UNREAL. Every single aspect of it was perfect.

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/14/15, 1 Review
3.0

Very poor structure to the wedding. We n never even had a chance to do the traditional hour or so of dancing ( more like fifteen to twenty minutes). Dinner took way too long. Very embarrassed compared to all the other weddings I've been to.

Profile Picture Douglas, 3/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'd have my wedding here again in a second. They were awesome. I only gave 3 stars for responsiveness because I did feel stress before I actually got to Aruba about all the details and getting everything done. But in the end, I stressed myself out about nothing. This clearly wasn't their first rodeo...or wedding and they pulled everything together perfectly. Trust them. They know what they are doing. I was worried that I needed certain things done way in advance and that was not the case. So in the end, what I thought was a lack of responsiveness was really just them being like, "its not time to do that yet..."

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up

We worked with Jennifer for the group lodging as we had 65 guests who traveled to Aruba with us, 61 of them stayed at the resort. She was fantastic. A destination wedding will result in some challenges, as you are planning from a far. We had some issues which had to be addressed, but our wedding planner Inge helped us handle everything, even coming in on her day off to ensure we were all set for our big day. We had a fabulous event and everyone really enjoyed themselves and the resort. We cannot wait to go back and visit!

Profile Picture User6490723, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Had a fairy tale wedding at the Divi Aruba All-Inclusive. 44 of our friends and family traveled from the Boston area and had the time of our lives! The wedding took place in front of the Sandpiper Bar as well as the Reception. We had perfect weather the whole trip and the wedding planners with Aruba Weddings for You were awesome and took care of everything making the day of stress free. If we has the change to go back and change something I don't think we'd be able to think of anything - it was truly perfect. Thank you Divi! We hope to be back soon!

Profile Picture Krystal, 10/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)