Divanyx Photobooth Rentals Reviews

32 | Rochester, MN

32 Reviews for Divanyx Photobooth Rentals

Dave · event on 05/27/2017

I hired Divanyx for a photo booth for my daughter's graduation party and from the first day I talked to them to the day of the event they were top quality. I heard many guests comment on how it was the best photo booth they have ever seen. The green screen was awesome and we also got the TV slideshow which was the coolest thing ever! I have never seen so many props or as good of quality props at any other photo booth. I will never use any other company again! I highly suggest Divanyx for your next photo booth!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Shari · Married on 09/10/2016

Divanyx is a class act! We had a photobooth for our son's wedding. Large size booth, choice of many photo options and backgrounds. More props available that you could ever use-so many fun options. Photo strips are high quality with name of couple and date. Matt, our attendant was awesome! Very professional, interacted with the guests nicely and willing to stay for the additional hour because our guest were having such a great time. Low priced when comparing to other photobooths. Highly recommend Divanyx!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Carrisa · event on 07/09/2016

Aaron and Rachel did a wonderful job for my daughters quinceanera. Their prices were the best I could find and the pictures were beautiful. They had a lot of unique ideas that turned out great. We also rented a photo booth for the reception and that was the hit of the party. The kids and adults loved it. I highly recommend Divanyx and would use them again for pictures or photo booth rental.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

We hired Divanyx for our wedding photography and photo booth. We could not be happier with the service they provided the days leading up to and including our wedding day. They took unique pictures that everyone loved and the photo booth was the hit of the reception. We highly recommend Divanyx for your wedding photography or photo booth rental!

Sent on 06/22/2016
  • User6587946 · event on 04/08/2016

We hired Divanyx for a school carnival. They were wonderful to work with and the kids had a lot of fun. We will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Lynn · event on 02/05/2016

Aaron was very friendly and professional from the very beginning. He arrived on-time, set up on-time and was available at all times for questions, etc. I was really pleased with the computerized backgrounds, the quality of the pictures and how quickly they were produced. Everyone had a great time picking from the huge assortment of accessories he provided. The photo booth was a huge hit and was a part of the event that really brought co-workers together in a fun, informal way. I feel we received HUGE bang for our buck and would absolutely book Divanyx and Aaron again for our corporate events. Thanks Aaron!!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Lindsey · Married on 11/07/2015

I have been to multiple weddings with a photo booth and I can honestly say Divanyx has the best one I have ever seen. The owners were amazing to work with and the options on the photo booth rental were awesome! We decided to go with the ultimate package which came with all the addons. I highly recommend that package for any wedding. The projector sideshow is so much fun and the guests really liked the iPad. My husband and I love the scrapbook that was put together by the Divanyx staff. I highly recommend Divanyx for your next photo booth rental!

Sent on 11/20/2015

John · event on 10/24/2015

I rented a photo booth from Divanyx for my wife's 40th birthday party. Out of everything we got for the party the photo booth was by far the most fun and the one thing I got the most compliments on. Divanyx not only has the best photo booth I have seen (only have seen a few but still) they also have the best price. The projector with the photo booth was everybody's favorite and I would suggest that for anyone having a party or a wedding. Will definitely use Divanyx's services in the future!

Sent on 11/08/2015

John · Married on 10/10/2015

Divanyx was so easy to work with and I highly recommend them! They have the most photo booth options and the best prices in the area. The booth was set up in a breeze without any interruption and they had such a great selection of props. We had a projector screen so guests could watch the photos that were being taken. My grandma really loved sitting at a table with friends and watched this all night. The guests also told me how much they loved the green screen feature. We loved the guest book that Divanyx helped our guests put together right there on the spot! It was such fun and the memories are such a treasure.

Sent on 10/11/2015
  • Charlene

Charlene · Married on 09/05/2015

We rented a photo booth for our wedding reception. It was so much fun. Our guests loved it and I loved the service I received. This company is very professional, friendly, and helpful, I kind of decided at the last minute that I wanted to do this photo booth and they made it happen for me. I feel that they went out of their way to help me before and after I used their services. I was extremely happy with all aspects of this company and will definitely be recommending them my family and friends and they will be first ones I call the next time I need photography services!!

Sent on 10/07/2015

We rented this Photo Booth for a leaving party and created wonderful memories. The photo booth takes amazing pictures, and the pictures were up on the website and available to view and download that same evening. I would highly recommend for anyone wanting to create unforgettable memories and to add a really fun element to their event.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Andrea · Married on 07/25/2015

We rented a 2 hour photo booth for our wedding and it was amazing! Not only was it affordable but there were tons of props, the photo booth was huge and the guests had a blast. Aaron was very easy to work with and responsive and attentive with his replies. Thank you so much!:)

Sent on 08/03/2015

Kim · Married on 06/06/2015

Best prices and best options around for renting a photo booth. The iPad and projector addons were awesome! Will definitely use Divanyx for our next photo booth need.

Sent on 06/08/2015

kim · Married on 06/06/2015

The photo booth was a lot more than I expected. It was wonderful and all my guests loved seeing the pictures on the big screen. Also I love that I can go to the Divanyx site and look at them whenever I need or want.

Sent on 06/20/2015

A · Married on 06/06/2015

They were great with working with what we wanted and flexible when working with our needs! So easy to talk to and very responsive to all contact we initiated! Great product and customer service!!!

Sent on 06/28/2015
  • User5189329 · event on 06/04/2015

This was a blast and well-received by the guests! Aaron was great to work with!

Sent on 06/19/2015

John · Married on 05/29/2015

A friend recommended Divanyx to me and my fiancé for our wedding. I checked out their website and loved their pictures so we ended up using them for our wedding. I was very impressed with their service and believe we got great pictures. We also rented a photo booth for the reception from Divanyx and that was the hit of the party. We could have saved money and not got a DJ because everyone was enjoying the photo booth. We started with two hours but had to add another hour which Aaron and Rachel were very nice and stayed longer even after the long day of pictures. We will definitely recommend them to all our friends for photography and photo booth rentals.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/23/2015

Divanyx has the best photo booth pricing and addons options I could find. The iPad kiosk was awesome and the staff was very helpful and even started early without charging us.

Sent on 05/28/2015
  • User5124197 · event on 05/13/2015

I used this company to rent a photo booth for a spring carnival at a small church. Overall, they were great to work with! I can't think of a single thing to critique - they were on time and professional, easy to communicate with and very flexible. The photos were great (and the props were awesome). They got them online right away the next day and the feedback from the church members was all super positive.

I went with Divanyx because they initially had the best package for the price - even after including the cost of travel because they drove 40 miles up to Bloomington. Other companies in the south metro only offered expensive packages with lots of unnecessary extras. We only needed the booth for 2 hours - some other companies didn't even offer less than 4 hours.

This was a new event and a lot of things were "going wrong" at the beginning due to wind. They moved the booth around several times at my request and were very patient as we tried to figure out what would work best. As the point person for a new event - where lots went wrong in the first 20 minutes - they were so great to work with! They clearly knew what they were doing and were not phased by the initial chaos.

Once things got going people loved the photo booth! The pictures turned out great. They even gave us a deal on the green screen feature which I totally recommend getting. The props were lots of fun and they got the photos up on their website right away the next day.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Bodie · event on 03/22/2015

The photo booth was a HUGE hit at our event! Thank you Divanyx for helping us capture our memories in a fun and exciting way!

• User4948263 · event on 12/20/2014

The owners were very delightful and helpful, they have awesome backgrounds and had the complete booth setup along with props and many add on services. The pictures came out very well, better than the ones that I have been to at other weddings. I would recommend this company of your professional services.

• User5005735 · event on 12/19/2014

For my business' Christmas party I decided to surprise my employees with a photo booth. Divanyx offered the best deal including travel expenses. Their photo booth looks very professional, it is not like others that seem homemade. My employees and their families had a great time taking silly pictures with all the great props that Divanyx provided. Divanyx also allows you to print as many photo strips as you need and you can also access the pictures on their website.

Sent on 05/11/2015
  • User5005735 · event on 11/21/2014

On my last birthday, my husband arranged a surprised party for me that included a photo booth from Divanyx. Even though I was not the one who found their services, I was impressed with the features that their photo booth provided. People had a great time thanks to the photo booth and I did too. I will definitely hire them again and recommend them for any event.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Lacey · Married on 11/03/2014

We used divanyx first for a wedding in November and they did such an amazing job with everything ESPECIALLY the photo booth that we called them again for a Christmas party just a little over a month later to rent the photo booth again. I've seen a couple photo booths before at various events (birthday parties, work parties, weddings, etc.) and they by far have the most options! I personally LOVED the green screen they had and all the different items you could use for props. Before I first used them I called around several places and couldn't find another place with as many options and for such a great price as they had! I would definitely recommend divanyx for any party you may be having. From the price, to the attendant, to the quality/options, I give them an A+++ and will definitely be using them again soon!

Sent on 04/06/2015

We have used Divanyx many times in the past. My sister had her wedding photography done by Divanyx and they did a great job. They were the best priced my sister could find and at first I thought there was a reason for that (quality) but they did a wonderful job. They did such a good job that my fiancé and I had them take engagement pictures when we were in town (they didn’t take our wedding pictures because we got married in Denver otherwise I would have had them FOR SURE). The last time we used Divanyx’s service was for a photo booth rental and I have to say that was the smartest decision we made. The photo booth was the hit of the party and Divanyx did a great job. I have been to many parties in the past with a photo booth and Divanyx is by far the nicest one I have seen. They also have the best price I could find with TONS of options. If you are looking for either photographers or a photo booth do yourself a favor and contact Divanyx!