DiscountDressShop.com Reviews

53 | Irvine, CA

53 Reviews for DiscountDressShop.com

53 DiscountDressShop.com Reviews

Esther · Married on 10/12/2018

Jeremy at Discount Dress could not have been nicer. I was soooo worried about going with this because the big shops made me nervous about looking at a discount place, but I happened across a dress in a picture, it took me to Discount Dress, I called and spoke to Jeremy and the rest is history. So nice. Fast service. Very accommodating. Up front. And the dress is just lovely. I'm a plus size and it fit like it was made for me. I'm Mother of the Groom and that is just as stressful as the rest. This was very helpful. Couldn't be happier! Thank you!

Deborah · Married on 10/05/2018

Very nice dress came in time love this site. Will use them again.

d · Married on 09/22/2018

EXCELLENT, Competent staff helped me find just the right dress

Amy · Married on 06/30/2018

Wonderful best service ever. Dress was a little big but I would rather have it to big then to small. Shipping was super fast

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2017

Great prices, fast shipping and personalized service!

Kris · Married on 03/25/2017

The dresses here are in lots of catagories- really pretty, unlike any in the stores here. Designer names. Quality of my peacock formal well done. Seems finished professionally, fully lined with stays, shawl and optional shoulder straps. Because choosing length did not seem available, hemming may be needed if you are short like me. Jeremy gives excellent old fashioned customer service responding within one day to emails and phone calls. Very patient and available. I got a terrific value with my pretty on sale gown!

Sent on 01/25/2017

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

It was a pleasure helping you find the perfect dress for your cruise! Thank you for taking the time to write wonderful feedback. Hope you have a great celebration! Jeremy, DiscountDressShop.com

kathleen · Married on 09/12/2015

I was a grandmother of the groom. dress came on time, in wonderful condition, price was reasonable, and perfect for the occasion. received so many nice compliments. thank you.

Sent on 09/17/2015

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Thanks Kathleen for the feedback and positive review! It's very much appreciated!

Penny · Married on 08/28/2015

I needed a Matron of Honor, specific color dress. It was hard to go by the color that you see online. I asked Jeremy to match a swatch to the dresses I liked. He went far and beyond and took pictures of the dresses with the swatch up against them. This helped me, a lot. Unfortunately, the dress that matched the color was not a style that would look good on me. Even though I didn't order from DiscountDressShop, I will definitely recommend them to family and friends. Exceptional customer service.

Note: I have managed customer service reps and been in the customer service industry for the past 35 years and expect more than most. Can't say enough about the service I received.

Sent on 07/09/2015

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Thanks Penny for writing a review and your positive feedback.
  • User4920760 · 2+ years ago

The dress came in record time and Jeremy was great in keeping me informed !! I have not had our event as yet !! The dress is perfect!! It is beautiful !!! My husband likes it too!! Thank-you !!!
    Connie Koubsky

Sent on 03/28/2015

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Thanks Connie for the wonderful feedback! It's very much appreciated!

Glenda · Married on 06/18/2015

the dress is beautiful and fits wonderfully. Thank you. Recommended you on my facebook page. The order may have been under Kenneth Unruh.

Sent on 03/29/2015

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Thank you Glenda for writing a review and your positive feedback.

Sharon · Married on 06/10/2015

We received the dress and the staff was right it fits her like a glove. My daughter absolutely loves it. It is so beautiful!! I am glad we went with the turquoise instead of the royal blue!! Jeremy was so helpful. I have referred several people to shop here.

Janice · Married on 05/02/2015

I have gotten so many complements on the dress I purchased and wore to my daughter's wedding. It fit great, except, I am not 6 feet tall. This is a common problem with plus sized clothing. Just because a woman is plus sized does not mean she is tall. I am 5'3" and the dress was a good 9 inches too long! We had no problem hemming the underskirt, but could not hem the overlay--we ended up just cutting it as evenly as possible and leaving it. I loved the dress, but this did add a little stress to an already stressful time.

Sent on 05/08/2015

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Janice, so glad you enjoyed the dress you received from us! Thank you for writing a review and your positive feedback.

The dress is beautiful, very light and comfortable to dance in. True to size chart. I would go through them for my bridesmaids dresses.

Sent on 03/21/2015

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

We really do appreciate the positive feedback! It means a lot! Kindly, DiscountDressShop.com Team

Vera Marie · Married on 04/18/2015

execellent customer service; beautiful dress selections, well worth the money paid and on time delivery! Without a doubt recommend for any occasion!

Sent on 07/08/2015

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Vera, thank you for the positive review!!!

Carol · Married on 04/12/2015

I will recommend discount dress shop to all my friends. I called and Jeremy helped me get the right size, my dress came in time and I was so happy with the dress and price

Sent on 07/21/2015

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Carol, thank you for the review! It's very much appreciated! Jeremy, DiscountDressShop.com

Latasha · Married on 02/28/2015

Jeremy was a great help... The dress fit perfectly

Sent on 03/30/2015

Glad to be of service to you Latasha! Jeremy - DiscountDressShop.com

Jessica · Married on 02/12/2015

I ordered one dress it was so fabulous i ended up ordering 2 more. I was a total princess at my wedding thanks to discount dresses. Plan on ordering all my event dresses from here.

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Jessica, you are one of our favorite customers and we're so glad you loved the dresses you received. Also, thank you for the wonderful feedback. It means a lot to us! Kindly, DiscountDressShop.com Team

Jeffrey · Married on 01/24/2015

We had a large order with dresses of varying sizes. We ended up short on time and needing serious customer support just to get the order placed. Jeremy was a huge help. At the last minute we ended up with two dresses that needed to be returned, and one that needed exchanged. Jeremy sent the replacement as soon as we informed him, all via email, and the dress arrived unexpectedly on our doorstep (we hadn't even put the returns or the exchange dress in the mail yet). It was a huge relief! I can confidently say the customer service and attention to detail was outstanding. We would recommend DiscountDressShop.com to anyone, and we will use them again!

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Thank you so much Jeff for the wonderful review and positive feedback! It is very much appreciated! Kindly, DiscountDressShop.com Team

Aileen · Married on 01/20/2015

I knew what I wanted and scoured the internet. Second marriage, wedding in a little Vegas cahpel but I wanted to feel elegant without looking like either an older woman trying to look like a Disney princess nor an old matron. I found exactly what I wanted at discountdresssop.com and was blown away by the price! When I got the dress, I thought it was even ORE beautiful than it appeared on the website. It also fit like it was tailored. Needless to say I was thrilled. When I wrote to the company, they responded to me it less than 12 hours! I honestly don't know why anyone wouldn't go here first for formal dresses for themselves and their daughters. The prices, selection and quality are unbeatable. I know I will use them the next time I need a formal dress.

Sent on 07/27/2014

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Thank you Aileen for the wonderful feedback. We are always here for our customers and try to provide quick and courteous replies. Kindly, DiscountDressShop.com Team

Enid · Married on 10/31/2014

04/15/14

I stumbled upon the DiscountDressShop.com website by accident as I was surfing the net in attempt to find formal dresses.

I purchased a wedding dress from a retail outlet 40 mins from me one week prior to seeing this site. After my purchase, I was having second thoughts about the dress and its ability to camoflauge my figure flaws (lol). So, I decided I needed a back up wedding dress just in case my figure isn't quite perfect by next fall.

I browsed the site and saw an ivory dress that I thought was unique in style. I was leary at first before placing my order because I have had bad experiences in the past with sites that did not deliver merchandise as promised, and was a victim of fraudulent use of my credit card as a result of placing internet orders.

At any rate, I took a chance. I read the description of the dress several times and looked at all photos of the dress magnified. I called the phone number provided and spoke to a gentlemen named Jeremy. He was very helpful with assisting me with ordering the right size. He was pleasant, professional, and sounded very happy to have my business.

I received my dress today. The company sent it certified mail to make sure I received it which was a big plus! The dress was FANTABULOUS!!!!!!! The picture does it no justice. The style # 7701 the Ivory Halter-corset-bodice-bridesmaids-evening-formal-dress. The dress is by Cinderella.

The dress is simply MARVELOUS...It was exactly as pictured but BETTER in person. The fit was great for my measurements. The dress makes me look taller and slimmer. The delivery was ultra speedy. The dress got to me in 3 days. To top that off I got a great deal on the dress anddddd a discount andddddd free shipping!! What more can you ask for???

I highly recommend this website and urge everyone to do business with this company. They will get my repeated business. I have already told family and friends about this site.
    So check it out!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2014

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! It was a pleasure working with you and helping you find what you were looking for. Kindly, DiscountDressShop.com Team

Stacy · Married on 10/31/2014

Needed a inexpensive dress quickly, as I was leaving the country to bring my daughter a quincenera dress. I had picked out a dress online, but found after investigating counterfeit/poor quality ratings, had to switch at the last minute. So thankful I found discountdressshop and found they WERE NOT on the list. Dress came the next day, called to make sure they got the order and could deliver--a friendly guy said yes, no problem ... excellent service!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Hi Stacy, Glad you found us too! Kindly, DiscountDressShop.com Team

Monica · Married on 10/04/2014

The original dress I wanted was out of stock. I was notified within an hour and provided 5 alternative options!
    The customer service was exceptional!!! They did not have to go out of their way and provide alternative options that were even better than the original dress I picked out. The quality of the product is fantastic!!! Definitely recommend DiscountDressShop to everyone! Everyone at the wedding complimented me on the dress.

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Monica, thank you for the positive feedback! We value customers like yourself and will continue to strive for excellence in our customer service. You make it worth while! Kindly, DiscountDressShop.com

Brenda · Married on 07/26/2014

We purchased my wedding dress and my mother-in-laws dress also the maid of honor dresses .Thank you they all fit perfect we had a Beautiful Day.

Sent on 09/13/2014

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Yaaaaaaaa! This makes us happy! Good weddings are always a good thing! Kindly, DiscountDressShop.com Team

mechel · Married on 07/19/2014

My best friend wedding is july 19th 2014. I had the responsibilities in getting the dresses and I was shopping around and came upon this site discount dress shop and it instantly became my go to store. I got all the bridesmaid dresses here in particular this blue dress which we both loved. its a destination wedding so we cant wait to see the finish event, it should be great. Most of all I cant say thanks enough to JEREMY from customer service who have been extremely helpful to me and without him I would have been lost, now we are buddies, thanks Jeremy.

Sent on 05/28/2014

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Hi Mechel, I'm honored to help you and blessed that I was able to make things go smoothly for such a big event. Kindly, Jeremy DiscountDressShop.com

Bonnie · Married on 07/05/2014

I had ordered a dress from a different company. I was given the run around on measurements and delivery date so I cancelled that order. I then ordered the dress for my son's wedding from DiscountDressShop. I had a question about the length and received a fast reply. The dress is exactly as shown in the picture. It fits perfectly and I am so happy that I discovered DiscountDressShop on line. Best of all, I ordered the dress on Thursday and I received it on Monday. I hope I have an occasion to buy another dress from them.

Sent on 06/02/2014

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Thank you Bonnie for the positive feedback! I hope you have another occasion to go to as well! :) Kindly, DiscountDressShop.com Team