DiscountDressShop.com Reviews

59 | Irvine, CA

59 Reviews for DiscountDressShop.com

Cathy Cale · Getting married on 05/30/2021

Beautiful Dress

The first dress I ordered was too big. The return process was very smooth and I’ve already received the new dress. Very great comps y to heal with.

Sent on 08/13/2020

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Thank you Cathy for taking the time to write some feedback regarding your experience with the dress you ordered and the return process. Great to hear that the new dress you received worked out well and provided great comps!

Sarah Peake · Married on 06/13/2020

Excellent communication and professional customer service

One of the best shops I have ever dealt with. Jeremy from the shop was so helpful and professional and the dress was much more than I expected. I can’t thank him enough.

Sent on 03/07/2020

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Hi Sarah, thank you for your feedback! I was so glad that I could help you and provide great service for you!

Shauna Brouillette · Married on 05/30/2020

Superb customer service. Very helpful and knowledgeable.

I will definitely be ordering again. Extremely impressed with the online customer service, email notifications & going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. Great job!!

Sent on 04/28/2020

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Thank you so much Shauna for taking the time to give us feedback! It was our pleasure to help you with your dress needs! We appreciate the recognition! Blessings!

Margaret Bridge · Married on 06/01/2019

good cudstomer service

helped me fin my dress fghghfghfghgdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Sent on 03/03/2019

Esther · Married on 10/12/2018

Jeremy at Discount Dress could not have been nicer. I was soooo worried about going with this because the big shops made me nervous about looking at a discount place, but I happened across a dress in a picture, it took me to Discount Dress, I called and spoke to Jeremy and the rest is history. So nice. Fast service. Very accommodating. Up front. And the dress is just lovely. I'm a plus size and it fit like it was made for me. I'm Mother of the Groom and that is just as stressful as the rest. This was very helpful. Couldn't be happier! Thank you!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Deborah · Married on 10/05/2018

Very nice dress came in time love this site. Will use them again.

Sent on 09/03/2018

d · Married on 09/22/2018

EXCELLENT, Competent staff helped me find just the right dress

Sent on 09/02/2018

Amy · Married on 06/30/2018

Wonderful best service ever. Dress was a little big but I would rather have it to big then to small. Shipping was super fast

Sent on 05/31/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2017

Great prices, fast shipping and personalized service!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Kris · Married on 03/25/2017

The dresses here are in lots of catagories- really pretty, unlike any in the stores here. Designer names. Quality of my peacock formal well done. Seems finished professionally, fully lined with stays, shawl and optional shoulder straps. Because choosing length did not seem available, hemming may be needed if you are short like me. Jeremy gives excellent old fashioned customer service responding within one day to emails and phone calls. Very patient and available. I got a terrific value with my pretty on sale gown!

Sent on 01/25/2017

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

It was a pleasure helping you find the perfect dress for your cruise! Thank you for taking the time to write wonderful feedback. Hope you have a great celebration! Jeremy, DiscountDressShop.com

Maria · event on: 05/15/2016

We need inexpensive dresses for a variety of sized for our show choir. We have used this vendor 2. Both times we have been very happy with the service and price. This current dress has given us some problems as it did not say it did not have a full zipper. We are a show choir and we need zippers only. So we are working to solve this problem.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Teresa · event on: 02/21/2016

I ordered dress code to wear on formal night for a cruise and a gala fundraiser the hospital I work for has every year. Great price since on clearance. I LOVE it! Was kind of between small and extra small measurements, so got the small. May need to take the bust in a little, but probably okay with the spaghetti straps. I was a little nervous about ordering a formal dress on line, but I couldn't be happier with my dress! In fact, since our cruise has two formal nights, I plan on ordering another dress from them.

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Teresa, thank you for writing a review and your positive feedback. Glad to hear the dress worked out for you!

Joanna · event on: 02/19/2016

I was absolutely delighted with them. I ordered the dress on the Friday before a holiday weekend and it still arrived on the following Tuesday. The dress itself is absolutely stunning. It's difficult to believe that i could get a dress of such high quality that would not look out of place on red carpet for this kind of price.

Sent on 02/18/2016
  • User5242789 · event on: 09/12/2015

The personal attention to my order and questions is ONE OF A KIND! I felt as if I was the company's only customer. There were numerous questions I had prior to ordering which were always answered timely. I would recommend this company to any one who has a event to order for. Definitely a 5 star company!!

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

We try and treat our customers as if they are the only one. Your business is important to us! Thank you for writing a review and your positive feedback.

kathleen · Married on 09/12/2015

I was a grandmother of the groom. dress came on time, in wonderful condition, price was reasonable, and perfect for the occasion. received so many nice compliments. thank you.

Sent on 09/17/2015

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Thanks Kathleen for the feedback and positive review! It's very much appreciated!

Penny · Married on 08/28/2015

I needed a Matron of Honor, specific color dress. It was hard to go by the color that you see online. I asked Jeremy to match a swatch to the dresses I liked. He went far and beyond and took pictures of the dresses with the swatch up against them. This helped me, a lot. Unfortunately, the dress that matched the color was not a style that would look good on me. Even though I didn't order from DiscountDressShop, I will definitely recommend them to family and friends. Exceptional customer service.

Note: I have managed customer service reps and been in the customer service industry for the past 35 years and expect more than most. Can't say enough about the service I received.

Sent on 07/09/2015

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Thanks Penny for writing a review and your positive feedback.

Joyce · event on: 07/25/2015

I have bought 2 dresses from discount dresses and I have been completely satisfied both times. Customer was excellent, they always get back to you promptly. I had to return a dress for another size, no problem. I love the fast service, order before 11am on Wednesday, had my dress on Friday of same week.

Sent on 07/15/2015

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Joyce, so glad you enjoy our products! Thank you for writing a review and your positive feedback.
  • User4920760 · 2+ years ago

The dress came in record time and Jeremy was great in keeping me informed !! I have not had our event as yet !! The dress is perfect!! It is beautiful !!! My husband likes it too!! Thank-you !!!
    Connie Koubsky

Sent on 03/28/2015

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Thanks Connie for the wonderful feedback! It's very much appreciated!

Glenda · Married on 06/18/2015

the dress is beautiful and fits wonderfully. Thank you. Recommended you on my facebook page. The order may have been under Kenneth Unruh.

Sent on 03/29/2015

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Thank you Glenda for writing a review and your positive feedback.

Sharon · Married on 06/10/2015

We received the dress and the staff was right it fits her like a glove. My daughter absolutely loves it. It is so beautiful!! I am glad we went with the turquoise instead of the royal blue!! Jeremy was so helpful. I have referred several people to shop here.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Janice · Married on 05/02/2015

I have gotten so many complements on the dress I purchased and wore to my daughter's wedding. It fit great, except, I am not 6 feet tall. This is a common problem with plus sized clothing. Just because a woman is plus sized does not mean she is tall. I am 5'3" and the dress was a good 9 inches too long! We had no problem hemming the underskirt, but could not hem the overlay--we ended up just cutting it as evenly as possible and leaving it. I loved the dress, but this did add a little stress to an already stressful time.

Sent on 05/08/2015

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Janice, so glad you enjoyed the dress you received from us! Thank you for writing a review and your positive feedback.

The dress is beautiful, very light and comfortable to dance in. True to size chart. I would go through them for my bridesmaids dresses.

Sent on 03/21/2015

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

We really do appreciate the positive feedback! It means a lot! Kindly, DiscountDressShop.com Team

Vera Marie · Married on 04/18/2015

execellent customer service; beautiful dress selections, well worth the money paid and on time delivery! Without a doubt recommend for any occasion!

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Vera, thank you for the positive review!!!

Carol · Married on 04/12/2015

I will recommend discount dress shop to all my friends. I called and Jeremy helped me get the right size, my dress came in time and I was so happy with the dress and price

Sent on 07/21/2015

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Carol, thank you for the review! It's very much appreciated! Jeremy, DiscountDressShop.com
  • I

Ida · event on: 03/14/2015

Dress arrived sooner than I expected. Very nice quality of clothing and excellent service from your company. My daughter was very happy and received many compliments on her dress. I've already recommended you to others and I'll be shopping for myself in the coming days for beautiful summer dresses! Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to shopping with you soon.

Sent on 03/23/2015

DiscountDressShop.com's reply:

Thank you Ida for the wonderful feedback. We really do appreciate it! It means a lot!

Kindly,