Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video Reviews

217 | Albany, NY

217 Reviews for Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video

Lindsay · Married on 03/04/2017

It was a pleasure booking with Jim Firth, founder of Direct. He was very flexible and accommodating to our needs and wishes for our wedding day videographer. He provided us prompt feedback whenever we needed it. He also was very flexible in adjusting our plans throughout the year leading up to the wedding day. Jim assigned Gary to our day of videography and he was also a pleasure to work with. We feel that Gary has a true and genuine approach to documenting weddings and it made us feel very special. He was engaging and pleasant as he approached guests during his filming. We are very excited to see the final product!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

Thank you Lindsay and congrats! We will ensure you are just as happy with your final video. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with excellence and thank you for your trust.

Ryan · Married on 10/15/2016

They did a great job! Such an amazing deal too!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your great review. Congrats to you both. Jim

Mary · Married on 10/08/2016

We compared price and found out a lot of companies offered packages and the add on concept for extras wasnt for us. We like all inclusive and Direct Entertainment offered everything at one price. Plus we got to work with Jim Firth who sent us custom click and select forms that enabled us to simply choose our photo shoots, video scenes all ahead of time. The production was amazing and we were still within our budget. Very Professional Company.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Mary,

Thanks so much for including and trusting us on your Special Day. Your kind remarks make it all worth-while. Congrats from our entire team!

Dyane · Married on 09/03/2016

Direct entertainment was reasonably priced and the online access was great. The DJ was exactly what I was looking for and played the music I requested and the music my guests requested. He was interactive and professional.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Dyane,

Congrats and thank you for your kind words. We were honored to be a part of your wedding.
    Jim

Direct Entertainment was wonderful! We could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding. Their online process was super easy to outline all the details and the follow-up phone calls were helpful. I was a little apprehensive doing everything online but it could not have gone better. The day of was just perfect.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

Thanks for your awesome review and kind remarks. We are happy we provided you with the selected DJ of your choice! Congrats and thanks for your trust.

Barry · Married on 08/06/2016

We wanted our wedding to be classy and fun but not over the top. We found out with Direct Entertainment that all of a suddend we simply filtered out the stuff we didnt want by simply concentrating on the things we did want. This process not only worked but with the planner forms we received we were able to click and choose inclusive options that personalized our special day. Advise to brides planning their wedding, just tfocus of what you want instead of what you dont want and Direct Entertainment will make it all come true. Special thanks to our dj who made our reception come alive. Awwweeesssooome!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Jay · Married on 07/09/2016

unmistakable detail oriented. coverage that started way before the day of our event. In fact this is what companies used to do andthanks to Direct Entertainment you can still get all answers before the service begins. Quite refreshing. In fact Jim, our coordinator seemed always happy to hear from us and you could sense his passion about the services he provides. Everything was story book and right on cue. I am so glad we made the right decision to go with direct entertainment.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Quick response time and very reasonable prices! I'm talking under $1,000. Disclaimer: I haven't had my wedding, yet.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Mick · Married on 05/21/2016

It was a breeze working with these guys. Jim was easy to deal with and responsive in the early stages, and both John (DJ) and Tom (Videographer) were fantastic as well. I spoke with John on the phone and texted with him multiple times to make sure all the details were set, and he was always quick to respond. We even had the unusual setup of our friends band playing our first dance song (a surprise for my wife that she LOVED), and John rolled with it and made it work perfectly. Would absolutely recommend these guys to anyone.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

Mick, First off congrats to you Rachel! I'm glad you all had a great time at your wedding. Anything we can every do for you in the future, just let me know. Thanks for your kind remarks as well.

Bailey · Married on 05/07/2016

I would highly recommend Direct Entertainment! Amazing service and amazing prices!! We had the videographer, photographer, photo booth, and our DJ through them and we loved everyone!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Bailey,
    Thank you for your kind words in trust. We were all glad to be a part of your special day! Congrats!
  • User6588901 · event on: 03/12/2016

We used DJ's for the photography and photo booth at our daughter's Bat Mitzvah. The kids loved the photo booth. The photographer was very adept at taking photos of all of the important moments and people without being obtrusive. The photos were spectacular. We feel totally satisfied with the service in every way.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

Thank you Kim for your kind words. We are appreciate being a part of your Daughter's special day and happy she, her friends and family all had a great time. Keep us in mind when the time comes for her to get married!

Founder, Jim

Victor · Married on 11/21/2015

I want to thank Direct Entertainment for their service and support. They kept in touch with us during the whole process and made things easier in being prepared. From the type of music we wanted played to the video and photo shots we wanted. Even more impressive was when we were falling behind in some aspects of our wedding, the DJ, videographer, and photographer were able to adapt quickly and made the best of it without any instructions. I would definitely recommend Direct Entertainment for anyone's event specially their wedding.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations Victor. We are glad you had a great time and appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

Jackie · Married on 10/03/2015

I absolutely loved direct entertainment. I used their videography services for my wedding. The staff was very nice and responded quickly to any questions that I had. The guests at my wedding even commented how professional the videographer was. I cannot wait to see the footgage!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/19/2015

Direct Entertainment provided the videography services for my wedding. They did an excellent job and our video turned out perfect. Arranging services was very easy and the price was reasonable for the great product and services we received. The actual videographer assigned to our event called me a few weeks prior and we talked about specific details that I wanted and he answered some of my questions. They were also pretty quick about getting an edited video out to us following the event. Many of my guests didn't even notice he was present, so he obviously did a good job staying in the background while still getting the job done. I would definitely recommend Direct Entertainment to anyone looking for a quality videographer service for their event.

Sent on 03/06/2016

Marcelina · Married on 08/16/2015

I had an amazing experience with team from booking to planning exactly what I wanted to finish line (I must admit I was a skeptic at first) but since my wedding and even now I'm still very pleased with results. Thanks for making my event a wonderful experience!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

Thank you Marcelina for the opportunity to be a part of your special day and your trust in us! We are glad you had a great time!

Jim Firth, Founder

Mikhaela · Married on 08/01/2015

I thought it would be difficult to find a company within my wedding budget and of good quality. Not only did Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video have the best prices I've ever seen, but their staff and the quality of their work blew my mind for the price we paid. My photographer and videographer were sooo nice and understanding and beyond flexible. I thought my day would look like a disaster on film due to so many mishaps and issues before, during, AND after the wedding/reception. I dreaded getting my photos and video back but to my surprise everything was amazing!!! The photographer captured so many beautiful candid photos amongst all the chaos, it was if they were posed for a magazine. And my video was edited to perfection! It was as if my wedding day went without a cinch and was pure perfection and beauty. I would definitely recommend Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video as well as use them again for any other event I may have in the future. You will not be disappointed price-wise and quality!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

Thanks so much for your great review. We are incredibly honored to be a part of your special day and knowing we made your memories so special. Best of luck with your new marriage.

A · event on: 06/12/2015

Dj rob was awesome! !! Great music aND great mc!! Rocked my engagement party!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

The videographer was responsive, professional, and unobtrusive!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Gervacio · Married on 04/18/2015

I would definitely recommend DIRECT ENTERTAINMENT DJ's-Photo-Video to anyone who is getting married. Not only are the services affordable, the quality of service was excellent. They made my wedding on 4/18/15 very special. -Gervacio Vargas

Sent on 05/13/2015

Crystal · Married on 12/27/2014

We had a WONDERFUL experience with Direct Entertainment DJs! A DJ was specifically selected to cater to our needs, and we had the perfect experience with him! He played a wide variety of music to meet the musical taste buds of both our grandparents and college friends, was not in our faces or intrusive, but stayed in the background and worked the atmosphere in a way that had everyone up and dancing! One thing to know when working with the company is that you go through the manager with some of the preliminary information, but then your specific DJ may have more equipment or music than it may seem when filling out one of the initial forms about the requests for the event. Our DJ had all of the specific songs that we wanted played, brought, set up, and took down his equipment, and was one of the friendliest people I'd ever met!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Jeff · Married on 12/19/2014

the fact is we chose Direct Entertainement for our wedding based on budget. We got the biggest bang for our buck. Turns out the production of the video was amazing. The director was always available for questions and the videographer did his thing without being right up close. in fact most of the time we didnt even know he was there. Trust me we did the numbers, and the research and discovered this company has been in business for a long time. That meant a lot.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Excellent DJ and Videographer service. Very professional men that made us feel like we had nothing to worry about on our special day. They made the night run very smoothly and our guests had a wonderful time. The guys asked us repeatedly if we needed anything or is they could make our night go any better. We would highly recommend this company's!!!!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

Thanks you for your kind remarks and Congrats on your new life together!

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2014

We had Tom at our event. He was very professional. I feel he captured all our moments and we didnt even know he was there. He was great!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Hannah · Married on 10/11/2014

Our DJ was great. He was very flexible working with the set up of our outdoor reception. His performance as master of ceremony was flawless and gave us and all of our guest a very memorable night. Using the company's automated website was pretty easy, but other than our DJ had no interaction with the company.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Jenna · Married on 09/27/2014

Photographer and dj were phenomenal. Both called me multiple times leading up to the wedding, making sure I had no questions or concerns. The dj performed the music at the ceremony, so he came to the rehersal at no additional charge. The photographer was absolutely amazing; was able to handle my un cooperation wedding party, and all of the children in the immediate family. The photographer had amazing ideas for different photos to take!

Sent on 10/21/2014