Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video Reviews

217 | Albany, NY

217 Reviews for Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video

George · Married on 06/01/2018

The staff at Direct Entertainment were absolutely amazing. They made our special day totally perfect.

Our Photographers were so awesome and FUN!! Super professional, but also had us laughing with all of things they did.

Our DJ kept our reception super fun and I would say that 60% of our guests were still there and the end of the reception!!! The Photo booth at the reception was a huge hit!!. We had a line to get in it all night.

I would highly recommend Direct Entertainment for any event that you may be planning. You will not be disappointed!!! THEY ARE AWESOME!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

George & Ruth,

And so are you! Thank you for this awesome review. We were honored to be entrusted with your special day. I'm so happy our staff made your day so memorable and awesome.

Hope · Married on 06/01/2018

We loved working with our dj! He did a really great job and we couldn’t have asked for more! We had a pretty eclectic playlist we wanted at our wedding and our dj did a wonderful job of being accommodating. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Hi Hope,

We are so happy you loved our DJ service and the DJ selected for you. Thank you for taking the time to let us know as well!

Congrats to you and thank you again for your trust on your special day.

Founder, Jim Firth

Trevor · Married on 05/27/2018

I have only ever planned one wedding, my own. I had everything on track and ready to go when 2 months before my date the DJ canceled. Panic set in. I googled Wedding DJ found Direct entertainment. I called and a person answered right away. I spoke with Jim and he understood the situation I was in and was more then willing to help. Their website allows you to set up exactly what you want. Music, lights, video, they have it all. I was assigned a DJ who sat down with my wife and I. He wanted to know what music we wanted him to be the MC. He was there for us. He also assured us that if he was sick or if his equipment broke they would have a backup ready to go. The DJ called the week of to insure everything was on track and ready. The night of everything was great, the lights the music all amazing. 10/10 would recommend

Sent on 06/12/2018

Hi Trevor,

Congrats! We were so happy to help in your common situation. We sincerely appreciate your trust and taking the time to let us know of your appreciation.

Best Wishes,

Racquel · Married on 05/18/2018

My photographer was everything! She was nice, personable, and knowledgeable! She even helped bustle my dress and do the corset. She was also very authoritative which I appreciated because some other folks were in our photo location, but we had a permit.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Hi Racquel,

Thanks so much for taking to time to let us know how happy you were with our Staff. I know you will be ecstatic once you receive your video and photos back! Congrats to you both! We appreciate your trust in us with your wedding day!

Best Regards,

Alyssa · Married on 11/11/2017

They were great! They worked with me to create the perfect videography package for my budget! Also, the photo booth was a big hit. I received a thumb drive at the end of the night with copies of all the pictures taken as well, which is awesome!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Alyssa,

Congrats again! We are glad you were happy with the prices we offer and the professionalism you received.

Danielle · Married on 11/05/2017

Absolutely amazing! The dj was fantastic and played all the music we requested. I’m so happy we used them

Sent on 12/19/2017

Hi Danielle,

Thanks so much for your trust on your special day. I'm glad Chris provided you all with professionalism and a great time. Congrats!

• Elyse

Elyse · Married on 11/04/2017

Direct Entertainment was amazing to work with! They were very responsive and guided me in choosing songs as well as what the timeline should look line. Their online planning forms were so helpful in planning everything. Our DJ, John, was awesome and kept the party going with all of our music. He was very patient as we had to wait awhile to get things going when we arrived at the reception. I would totally recommend Direct Entertainment and use them again!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Elyse & Evanpolis,

We are elated you thought we were amazing, helpful and responsive! We pride ourselves on making your day, YOUR way. Congrats to you both and thank you for your trust in us.

Warm Regards,

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/03/2017

Fantastic company, went above and beyond- I would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Hi Kaitlyn,

Congrats and thank you so much!

Founder, Jim
  • Anita

Anita · Married on 10/28/2017

I have not seen the video yet, but they crew was wonderful! They asked what we wanted throughout the night, they were flexible and provided us with memories to last a lifetime. Can't wait to see the footage! They were also the more inexpensive vendor we found.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Hi Anita,

Congratulations! Thank you for your kind remarks. Your video should be ready soon and I am very confident you will love it!

Shawn · Married on 10/16/2017

The people with Direct Entertainment were absolutely outstanding my wife and I we’re extremely happy with all they did for us. I recommend these guys to all my friends and family I even put a link to them on my Facebook page. you guys are top notch thank you so much

Sent on 09/25/2018

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

Thank you so much Shawn. It was a pleasure working with you both and congrats on your special day!

Jim Firth, Founder
  • Hailey

Hailey · Married on 10/14/2017

Worth every penny. Very professional and prompt!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Hi Hailey,

Thank you for your great review and congrats to you both!

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Will was our videographer. He was wonderful! You could tell he truly cared about our wedding. He even stayed late to make sure he got everything filmed! I can’t wait to see the finished video!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Congrats Emily!

We try to treat the weddings we film like it were our Sister's wedding. Glad you felt it!.

Meghan · Married on 09/30/2017

We used the DJ service for our wedding and everything was great, ceremony and reception music was perfect. Great package prices and very professional!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Meghan,

Thank you for your awesome review and taking the time to share with us. We were happy to be a part of your special day! Congrats!!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 09/30/2017

Great service for a great price! The DJ we ended up with was absolutely amazing. We've had so many compliments from our guests. He was flexible about using playlists I created on Spotify and filling in with his own music based on our personal taste. The photographer was fantastic as well. Both communicated with us about our ideas and expectations prior to the wedding date and were easy to work with. I definitely recommend Direct Entertainment!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Hi Erin,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us. I am so glad you and your guests all had a great time at your wedding and thought we were easy to work with. Congrats!

Sincerely,

Taylor · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I were fortunate to stumble upon Direct Entertainment for our wedding videography needs! Back in February, I had reached out to to Direct Entertainment for more information on their DJ and Video services and was instantly blown away at how quickly Jim responded back. I kept Direct Entertainment in mind throughout the entire wedding planning process, but continued to research vendors. We wanted to see how our budget would work out for videography and two months prior to our wedding booked Direct Entertainment due to their exceptional prices for video and other great reviews! For video, no price compared to theirs after searching far and wide throughout the greater Sacramento area! We got assigned Wayne Johnson to do our video and he was AMAZING! He showed up early to the venue and filmed both my husband and I prior to the ceremony. Throughout the reception he was always sure to be around to film the important parts - everywhere I looked, there he was! I was also told by friends and family that he got film of them making memories! He was very funny and asked great interview questions! Thank you, Wayne and Direct Entertainment for your awesome customer service! We can't wait to watch our video!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Hi Taylor & Kevin,

Congrats to you both. Thank you so much taking the time to share your thoughts on our service. As the Founder, it means the world to me.

AND, thank YOU for your trust and coming back and remembering us. You should be receiving your video shortly.

Sincerely,

Erica · Married on 09/16/2017

The videographers were very professional, and were easy to approach and work with!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

Thanks you Erica. Congrats!

Jim (Founder)
  • ShanynL

Shanyn · Married on 09/16/2017

I loved Direct Entertainment! I did not live in the city I got married in, so I actually did not meet, in person, my videographer or DJ from this company, however, I did have great e-mail and phone conversations with both of them! I was really thrilled with my DJ, his shirt matched our main wedding color, and he wore a fedora, which my new husband and I both really enjoyed! I have gotten so many comments from guests (and guests have also complimented my parents) on the music selection done by the DJ. There was a great variety, and it kept guests on the dance floor all the way until the end of the reception. He did the music for both the ceremony and reception, and we let him take requests.
    Every time I went to request a song it was always the next one played! A large number of younger guests also loved the fact that they could request their own songs to be played. Our videographer was amazing too, she was always trying to get the best angle, and she caught all of it. My new husband and I are so excited we decided to hire a videographer because neither of us really remember much from that night, it went so fast. I would highly recommend Direct Entertainment for any wedding service you are needing, they won't let you down!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Hi Shanyn,

WOW! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback about our DJ and Videographer. I am thrilled you were both so happy with our services. Congrats to you both and best wishes in your future together.

Warm Regards,
    jim Firth (Founder)

Stephen · Married on 07/01/2017

They did a great job catering to our special requests. (Wife is Albanian and we asked for Albanian music which they didn't have but were able to get)

Sent on 07/11/2017

Stephen,

Congrats to you both! Thanks for your kind words. So happy you were happy! We wish you the very best in your new lives together!

Lindsay · Married on 06/17/2017

Direct Entertainment is the way to go for your wedding videographer! Keith was my videographer and he was so friendly and helpful with organizing us to get the best angle, cool shots, and even helped communicate with me photographer and DJ to make sure of timing and placement. I would recommend him to anyone. Also Jim, the founder, was very helpful and quick to respond to any of my emails. Cheryl edited my video and did an awesome job getting the exact song we wanted and getting all the most important moments into our Highlight video. The Highlight video is my favorite. I love that Keith got special moments of my husband and I that I don't even remember. Very special.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Lindsay,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks. So elated to know you love your video! Thanks for your trust and great feedback.

Jim (Founder)

Christen · Married on 05/28/2017

Everything about Direct Entertainment's videography is perfect. Jim made sure everything was planned ahead of time, our videographer was so nice and was awesome at his job, and the final products was everything we wanted! If you are looking for amazing quality video at an even better price, I highly recommend them! Honestly I feel that they should be SO much more expensive for what you get in quality!

We also love that we are able to purchase the full raw video footage, even after our event; and let me tell you their website makes everything SO easy from the initial booking to making payments along the way.

Book them! You'll be happy you did!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Hi Christen,

It's nice to know you are so happy. It makes this all so worthwhile. Congrats and we wish you the very best in your new lives together.

Stephen · Married on 05/27/2017

DJ was great. We just filled out the forms and he took it from there. DJ was on time, got everything setup and going. Would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

Thank you Stephen. We wish you the very best and glad you all had a great time and it was easy to work with us.

Shelly · Married on 05/20/2017

I booked this for my daughters wedding and was very pleased with price and working with Direct Entertainment

Sent on 05/25/2017

Camille · event on: 04/29/2017

I gave the quality of service a 5, but not sure what my video is going to look like yet. As for everything else, I have no complaints.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

Thank you Camille and Happy Birthday! You will enjoy and love your Video. Please allow a few weeks for editing.
  • I

Inez · Married on 04/14/2017

DJ John was excellent! He played the music we liked and was energetic. He was also on top of everything, which took some weight off of myself. Our guests really enjoyed themselves and cannot stop talking about how much fun they had. I totally recommend them for anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Hi Inez,

Congrats to you & Anthony and thank you for your kind words. I'm elated you all had a great time on your Special day.

Samantha · Married on 03/15/2017

Excellent. Highly recommend. Would use again.

My husband and I used Direct Entertainment for the photographer and photo booth at our Nov. '18 wedding in Miami Beach. We could not have been more pleased! We don't have enough nice things to say! The gentlemen were the best vendors we had...personable, professional, timely, and, most importantly, they really knew what they were doing! I swear the photographer walked me through my entire wedding (I needed it)! They were so pleasant, not just to Brian and I, but to my entire family and the venue. I could not praise them highly enough! I must've emailed 27 times a week throughout the process and was always met with such patience and helpfulness from Jim Firth, the Owner. I highly, highly recommend this company! I would use them for an event should I do another one in the future in an instance.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Sam & Brian,

Thank you so much for your feedback and taking the time for your review of your experience with us. We were honored and wish you the very best in your new lives together!

Founder,