DiNolfo's Banquets of Homer Glen Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Amanda
    Amanda R. Married on 10/07/2022

Highly recommend!

Out of the handful of venues we looked at, Dinolfo’s was the most reasonably priced! They were very helpful and attentive to our questions leading up to the day. We were a little nervous about the food since they don’t offer a food tasting, but after reading other reviews raving about the food we were less nervous. Turns out the food was amazing! Even the most picky eater raved about the food!
    Nicole M. Married on 09/03/2022

September wedding

Dinolfo’s was so helpful and more than accommodating. They made every one of our dreams come true for our big day!
    Marie Married on 09/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you for having us last September

We just want to say thank you Dinolfo's for making our best night ever! They were responsive with emails and calls. We were very much attended our reception was amazing, servers were very attentive from refilling and making sure everyone got their food and needs. Such an amazing venue to have our wedding reception.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Marisa
    Marisa M. Married on 06/17/2022

A beautiful day!

We loved every part of of wedding day! DiNolfo’s was excellent to work with! They responded to all my emails the day of, answered any questions or concerns I had and were very patient with us! They we friendly, polite and professional. It was a beautiful venue and the food was great! Thank you DiNolfo’s for adding the magic to our special day. ❤️🤩👏🏼

DiNolfo's Banquets of Homer Glen's reply:

Marisa, thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback! We loved working with you and we are SO happy you had a wonderful experience with us! We strive to assist in making your day special, everything looked beautiful for you guys. We wish you and Thomas a lifetime of love and happiness ❤️
    Ashley L. Married on 11/06/2021

Easy to work with

DiNolfos was great! They were always willing to answer any questions and help us prepare for our wedding day! I was a bride who postponed the wedding a year due to COVID, and that process was no issue at all! DiNolfos was quick to adjust with us! Food was good, which we were nervous about since they don’t offer menu tastings. But overall we enjoyed this venue!
  • Bridget
    Bridget Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They were thorough and polite and took time to show us everything for our special day!

This place is beautiful and our ceremony as well as reception Will here. They are accommodating to my vegetarian friends!! This establishment is very clean too
    Gina C. Married on 10/01/2021

Wonderful venue!

DiNolfos Did a wonderful job with our wedding. They were good with communication, and worked well with our vendors! They let us come in two days early to set up (my wedding was on a Friday and there were no other events). Food was great and overall I’m so glad we picked this venue!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin R. Married on 09/18/2021

Elegance and class

DiNolfo’s is the venue we chose for our reception. They are easy to work with and a great value. They offer vegetarian meal options which was important for our wedding party. There is a large bridal suite and grand staircase in every room.

DiNolfo's Banquets of Homer Glen's reply:

Thank you Caitlin for your kind words! We are so excited to help you plan and assist to make your special day the best yet!
  • F
    Frausto Married on 09/07/2021

Quinceanera

I had my daughters Quinceanera in September and everything went smooth. The food was delicious and the staff were great. Everything went as planned. Definitely will host another celebration here… well worth the money!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 07/23/2021

COVID19 isn’t stopping anything

Walking in the door, you’re greeted with friendly staff and eager help. They are very thorough with explaining their policies and very helpful answering questions to help accommodate us. Our original date for our wedding was July 17th, 2020. I had fell in a deep depression trying to still plan a wedding and be on unemployment due to COVID19. I was so nervous to call after reading our original contract but I finally got the courage to call and see what was our next course of action. After crying and finally getting my thoughts together they offered us a new date without any hesitation! I’m forever grateful. This banquet hall has everything I wanted for my dream wedding and very affordable!!!! Sure I’m sad that I can’t marry the love of my life this year but I much better knowing in the near future we still will have our dream wedding.

Brittany,
    Thank you for an awesome review! We really appreciate it! We are so glad that this new date is going to be just as perfect as your original date! We cannot wait to help you plan your special day!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience for a bride who likes to plan all the details

I was married at DiNolfo's on 10/19/19. We did a ton of research and visited a few other venue options, but ended up here for a variety of reasons. Firstly, my now-husband and I wanted to have our ceremony in the same location as the reception, but not necessarily as a flipped room. We've been to weddings where you awkwardly congregate in a lobby area or small cocktail space for an hour or more while the ceremony space is transformed into the reception space and we weren't fond of the idea. DiNolfo's has two chapels upstairs, both beautiful, so we were able to say our "I do's" and send our guests straight into the reception room for cocktails and snacks.

Secondly, we were having a smaller wedding and the pricing packages at DiNolfo's were competitive. You have to meet minimum guest requirements to secure certain rooms, but we were able to have our Saturday wedding in a beautiful room even with a smaller guest count. They also went above and beyond with my requests for White Castles and a build-your-own sundae bar as late-night snacks.

Thirdly, everyone was super helpful and responsive. I had a lot of questions via email that were answered within about a business day every time. Arin was a great tour guide our first time at the venue and wasn't pushy about anything. When we went to set up our reception room, the tablecloths weren't the color I was expected and the team didn't hesitate to put in a rush order to get a new color in time for my event.

Overall, DiNolfo's is a beautiful space for a wedding and they have some great options for every taste. I would definitely recommend them to brides and grooms searching for a pretty location with a dedicated team.
    Marinna T. Married on 06/16/2021

Accommodating

Due to COVID19, I had to reschedule my wedding. DiNolfo’s was immediately accommodating without hesitation. My entire package was simply moved to a later date. They are being very supportive in a very trying time. The transition was smooth. Despite postponement, I am still looking forward to my special day.

DiNolfo's Banquets of Homer Glen's reply:

Thank you, Marinna! We are so glad everything still worked out for you. We can't wait for your special day!
  • Hannah
    Hannah N. Married on 09/25/2020

Consultation process AMAZING

Wedding isn’t until 2020, but this far Cheryl and her team have been amazing. Everything is laid out black and white, no hidden fees. Full transparency which made our reception venue decision SO EASY! They are quick to respond, offer good insight, and are helpful/flexible when it comes to making decisions.
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 02/29/2020

Perfect Venue

From the minute we walked into DiNolfos we were sold. The rooms are gorgeous and the place is remarkably clean. The staff is also very friendly, professional, and helpful, and there was always someone available to answer any questions I had, whether by email, phone, or just a drop-in. Everyone who attended my wedding complimented the venue and the food!

Lauren,
    Thank you so much your thoughtful words!
    Congratulations to you and Dan (: We wish nothing but the best for you two!
    Claudia P. Married on 02/15/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You won't regret selecting this place for your wedding or big event!

DiNolfo's was our selected reception venue for our February 15, 2020 wedding. We did our research and visited many venues- we looked for cleanliness, quality of food, and overall venue appearance- DiNolfo's has it all! Jessica was there to support us since day one-communication was effective and fast. They were also flexible and are willing to work with your personal preferences. Yes, we were nervous about not being able to taste the food, but honestly don't worry about it- it taste great! The bartender we had that day, was just simply above average- he was friendly, professional, and fast- not to mention the drinks taste amazing!

DiNolfo's Banquets of Homer Glen's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Claudia! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! Your wedding was simply beautiful! We are so glad we were able to be apart of your special day! We wish you and Izzy all the best!
  • Becca
    Becca Married on 11/30/2019

Incredible Venue!

Dinolfo's was the perfect venue for our 11/30 wedding! From the first time we met with them, we felt confident that we made the right choice. Every single person we emailed with and/or talked to in person there was fantastic. Quick to respond, informative, organized, helpful, and so kind. They made the planning process a breeze for us! On the day of, the room looked absolutely beautiful. I can't even tell you how many guests came up to us throughout the night (and are still commenting today) to say how beautiful of a venue it was. We've been hearing nothing but compliments about the food and bar as well. Everyone absolutely loved the venue as a whole and couldn't stop talking about it. The servers and bartenders were amazing - professional, efficient, and so kind. We highly recommend adding the unlimited hors d'oeuvres - it was a huge hit with our guests during cocktail hour!

DiNolfo's Banquets of Homer Glen's reply:

Becca, thank you very much! We enjoyed working with you! Your wedding looked absolutely beautiful! We wish you both love and happiness, congratulations again!
    Claudia Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing service!

My wedding reception couldn’t have been more perfect at Dinolfo’s! From the moment I walked into their venue, I knew right away that I wasn’t going to look any further and I reserved my date the same day. The hall is so beautiful and well-maintained and the customer service was phenomenal. I never had any issues and if there were any last minute changes, they were willing to work with me and help with whatever they could. The staff was extremely kind and helpful. Food was yummy! The day of the wedding reception, everything went so smoothly. It was seriously the best day ever and I was so happy that I chose Dinolfo’s to host my special day! I highly recommend to any newly engaged couples! :) Thanks Dinolfo’s!

DiNolfo's Banquets of Homer Glen's reply:

Thank you so much Claudia!! It was so great to work with you and Juan! We sure are going to miss your visits, but we are so glad we were able to help you in anyway that we could to make your special day amazing! Congratulations to you and Juan (:
  • Brenda
    Brenda R. Married on 10/12/2019

DiNolfos Banquets

Our wedding turned out perfect. Everyone was raving about the venue. The high ceilings and the floor to ceiling windows made the room look so big. Our grand entrance coming down the stairs with our personalize monogram in the background made it even more grand!! They were so easy to work with which made the whole wedding planning process so easy for me, and they were always so nice and professional! I literally got quotes from like 20 other venues and no one beat DiNolfos price!! The food was good and staff was very professional. I highly recommend them!!

Brenda!
    Thank you!! You were such a pleasure to work with and we are so glad we were able to be apart of your special day!
    We wish you two the very best!
    Brittany Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely love DiNolfos!!

My husband and I had are wedding at DiNolfos on October 12, 2019 and it was amazing!! DiNolfos was my third banquet hall that I visited in one day and from the moment I walked I and saw the staircases in the lobby and the lights and staircases in the Walnut Room and I knew that it was my venue!! The staff is amazing there and they so quick to get back to you with any questions that you have and are really helpful with making payments to them! On my wedding day i had my reception in the Walnut Room and it looked amazing with what they did! The lights they have and the mongram they made was so beautiful, I got so many complements on how amazing the space looked and also how great the food tasted! My husband and I were very impressed with DiNolfos and would recommend it to anyone!!
    Victoria Married on 09/21/2019

November 2nd 2019 Wedding

I have nothing but great things to say about Dinolfos! From the moment I walked in to visit to the ending of our wedding we had the best service and help! They truly make you feel like you are meant to be there and are always happy to help! I called and dropped in on many occasions just to ask a silly little question and they were always eager to help. My fiancé and I were so pleased with the whole experience and would Recommend them over and over again!

DiNolfo's Banquets of Homer Glen's reply:

Victoria, you are so sweet and were so great throughout the whole process of finalizing things for your big day! Best wishes to you two!!
  • Gene
    Gene Married on 09/21/2019

A Wonderful Experience.

This first impression was great and they made us feel different from all of the guest. By saying this is our day and we could have anything we wanted. If it’s included with the package. Overall it was a great value for what we wanted.
  • Jackie & Fred
    Jackie M. Married on 07/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great place to have a wedding.

I knew DiNolfo's was the location that I was going to get married at when I first pulled up to meet with the reps. The outside of the venue is breath taking followed up by a beautiful interior. The reps were very nice, and helpful with any of our questions. Overall great place. I plan to celebrate my 5 year anniversary there.
    Casey C. Married on 06/15/2019

Best Night Ever!

DiNolfo's Banquets was amazing!! the food was delicious!! the servers were awesome!! Everything was beautiful!! Thank you so much DiNolfo's for making my night!! I felt like a princess the whole time i was there! I could not go anywhere else!
    Tina Married on 06/09/2019

Love it! gorgeous venue

This venue is gorgeous ! It has plenty of places to take pictures and the staff is very responsive and accommodating.
  • Krista
    Krista Married on 05/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent venue for a wedding!

I had my wedding here on May 26th & it turned out amazing! The staff were extremely friendly, helpful & easy to communicate with. The food was great despite not being able to try it out beforehand. The staircases are beautiful for taking pictures & lead up to huge bridal suites. I would 100% recommend this venue!

Krista,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! You and Vincenzo were amazing to work with. We are so glad everything went great for you two! We wish you both the best (:
illustration stars