DiGiovanni Photography Reviews

4 | Kingston, NJ

4 Reviews for DiGiovanni Photography

David · Married on 08/11/2018

Fantastic Experience

Frank was an amazing photographer for our wedding, we could not have asked for a better experience with him. From our initial meeting to the final product, it was evident that he cared while being very professional. He was able to capture so many wonderful moments of us and our guests. We are thrilled with our photos, and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Christina · Married on 10/25/2014

Frank is a fabulous photographer. He is personable and friendly which made me comfortable from the first time we met. He worked beyond my expectations to get the perfect shot. He even spent time lying in the mud in a full suit to get just the right angle. His efforts are well worth it. Every photo taken from our engagement photos to our wedding photos is absolutely stunning.

He was willing to adjust his offered package to better fit within our budget and was always available to answer any questions we had along the way. He even helped us choose the perfect photo shoot location.

Your search for a photographer is over. Frank is your guy!

Sent on 11/16/2014

WOW!
    What an amazing photographer. I was looking for a good photographer for my wedding that could capture MY personality in my wedding photos. He went above and beyond to get his pictures. It is important for me to say that I got married the Saturday after Hurricane Sandy, during the gas shortage. Frank assured me he would drive to North Jersey, and he did...early. He was with me for 12 hours taking pictures with only 1 assistant. His prices are very fair and his photography was amazing. People still talk about how crazy my photographer was when he was lying on the floor to take pictures. He even laid in the middle of the street to get a good shot. Frank is an amazing photographer. He also sent me all of my proofs within a month. I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2013
  • Monika

Monika · Married on 07/08/2011

4.2

We looooved our photographer. Our photos came out amazing, he really captured all of the special moments (big & small). It rained on our wedding day which made me quite upset but seeing these photos definitely cheered me up. We had great communication with our photographer, we mainly communicated over the internet because I was out of the country when planning the wedding, Frank was really patient and worked with us in whatever we needed.

Sent on 07/27/2011