DiBurro's Function Facility Reviews

DiBurro's Function Facility 4
DiBurro's Function Facility 5
DiBurro's Function Facility 6
DiBurro's Function Facility 7

Everyone at DiBurro's were wonderful. They made sure our special day went without a hitch. The meal was outstanding and salad dressing was out of this world. Stephanie was a wonderful hostess for the head table and made sure we had everything we needed and was very calm influence... Which I needed !! I would recommend DiBurro's Function Facility highly!!

Sent on 01/19/2014

I couldn't have been happier with my wedding at Diburros. We were married at the site and they took care of everything. We only had 90 guests and they worked with us our budget and handled all the coordination. You always hear how difficult it is to plan a wedding. Diburros made everything run seamlessly. Check them out.

Sent on 01/27/2014

JOHN · Married on 11/09/2013

Dave DiBurro and his entire staff were wonderful from our initial contact up to and including the wedding reception. Not one thing could have been done to make our very special occasion any better than it was.
    The venue, seating arrangements, service and food were outstanding. I would highly recommend DiBurro's Function facility for any type event.

Sent on 11/12/2013

We could not be happier with the way DiBurro's operated for our wedding. Our ceremony was held on their beautiful grounds with the reception following indoors. Their professionalism shined throughout the evening. Our guests had nothing but praise in response to their service and catering, and on top of that, the venue is absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Kim · Married on 10/06/2013

DiBurro’s made everything so easy which was so nice because planning my wedding took so much time : ) They have been in the business for such a long time they were able to give me advice that saved me time and money. They were extremely flexible everytime I made last minute change, very organized, and paid attention to every little detail. Everytime I called someone answered and was there happy to answer my questions and provide valuable advice.—You do not know how important that is to me. When I had forgotten to bring my table numbers and basket for cards, they were more than ready with backups. My parents were married here, my sister & her husband, and now my husband and I- we have all been extremely pleased. Another thing about DiBurro’s is the food is always great! I loved it how Bob DiBurro (who was awesome) walked around the tables making sure our guests were happy. I was extremely happy I had my wedding at DiBurros, it was beautiful and everyone had an amazing time! Thank you DiBurros!!!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Brittany · Married on 09/28/2013

Most brides think picking the venue is the most stressful part of planning a wedding, but picking DiBurros was the easiest for me! Instantly David and Bob made us feel like part of their family and made every idea we had into an elaborate display. We did a cocktail style wedding and my family an friends have been talking about the food for two weeks now. What a showcase for Diburros and all they have to offer! We had two carving stations, pasta stations, chicken and steak skewers, ice cream sundaes and so many more delicious items! They even provided our partiers with late night pizza which was an amazing surprise as the drinks an dancing set in! We love DiBurros and they made our wedding everything we dreamed it would be!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Kerri · Married on 09/21/2013

DiBurro's had an excellent reputation which is why they were our first stop when checking out places for our venue. It didn't take long to decide to go with them. From the beginning they were attentive, quick to respond to whatever questions I had. For a bride with all sorts of details to think about and plan, it's HUGE to have a venue that is so helpful and easy to deal with. This family knows how to make you feel like your wedding is the most important event. They offer exceptional service, excellent food and we felt like royalty on our wedding day. And the cost is more than reasonable for what they offer. I cannot express enough how happy we are with how everything went. All of our guests were totally impressed with the staff and how attentive they were. I have heard nothing but rave reviews from everyone and that is exactly what you want to hear. We had a blast and the most perfect day. If there were 10 stars to give, I'd give 12! If you want the most perfect reception, choose Diburro's. It's classy, simple, elegant and exceptional.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Keith · Married on 09/21/2013

David and Bob...Kerri and Keith Foisy are so grateful for everything that you provided to us to make our wedding so very special. From the dinner tasting you served to us over the summer to accommodating a request for Sam Adams Oktoberfest and even allowing to utilize your entire facility was just amazing. The food was delicious and you were awesome to give us a huge take-out container for our ride up to our honeymoon destination. The service was impeccable and every single person we spoke to fully enjoyed the food, the service, the venue and the outdoor decks are a great addition.

I would HIGHLY recommend Diburro's to anyone celebrating a wedding, a sweet 16, or a Sports Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 09/30/2013

lana · Married on 08/31/2013

Bob and the rest of the staff were wonderful to work with, they go out of there way to make sure evey aspect of your food, room, and outside gazebo, were perfect! they were beyond accomadating, and so on time with everything! the service and food was on time as well, and excellent quality, we had rave reviews, I would highly reccommend this venue , from a big wedding in size to a small gathering, the venue is absolutly stunning for pictures outside and inside. we Can't thank them enough, Please choose them for your next event for a wedding, party, or fundraiser you will not go wrong! !
    Sincerely, Lana & Sean K

Sent on 09/14/2013

Noha · Married on 08/18/2013

We had an amazing time our day could not have been any more amazing than what it was!!! Bob is fantastic and made sure my husband and i were able to enjoy our day ;-) thank you!!! :-)

Sent on 08/20/2013

Susan · event on 08/08/2013

I was the coordinator of this 57th wedding anniversary Event held at DiBurro's, and both Dave and Bob DiBurro took great care of all my needs through out the night. Fabulous job!

Sent on 08/12/2013
  • User2931961 · 2+ years ago

Bob and the staff at DiBurro's made my wedding day perfect! They were supportive with helpful guidance from the moment I booked the venue until my husband and I stepped into the limo and left our reception. Bob made the planning stress-free and personally managed my gazebo ceremony and reception. No detail was left undone by the staff at DiBurro's. Days later, I am still hearing from guests about how beautiful the wedding was, how smoothly everything went, and how excellent the food was. The beautiful venue, the delicious food, the excellent service, and the personal attention we got makes DiBurro's the best wedding venue a bride and groom could want. Thank you Bob and everyone at DiBurro's for making our day so perfect!
    Hope to see you all again soon,

Allen Larkin & Mary Beth Soucy-Larkin

Sent on 08/07/2013
  • Jeanette

Jeanette · Married on 07/27/2013

Best place for a wedding reception. I had the best wedding and experience ever. Their service was perfect and I could not as for more. The price is very affordable and beats other places I had looked at. Their waitresses literally "wait" on you which exceeded my expectations. David is so helpful and helps coordinate the event from start to finish. The food was amazing. We had chicken parm with ziti not including that they also provide appetizers, salad, cake with ice cream or your choice of dessert as well as coffee. Definitely worth it. Thank You so much DiBurros !:)

Sent on 08/05/2013

Stephany · Married on 07/27/2013

Our dream wedding was as beautiful as I always dream it to be! Getting married at Diburros was great, beautiful venue and beautiful outdoors where our ceremony took place. The people who work there are great, super friendly and very helpful!!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Tiffany · Married on 07/20/2013

I don't even think that there are words for how great Bob and his staff at DiBurro's was. Everything was above and beyond my expectations. I emailed and called several times to ask last minute questions and I always received a prompt reply, even on weekends and holidays. I almost cried when I walked in to the room for the first time. Everything was set up just as I had asked. At the end of the night I still didn't have to worry about anything. Everything was already boxed up again and taken care of for us. We will remember this day for the rest of our lives and we are so thankful to Bob and the rest of the DiBurro's staff.

Sent on 07/28/2013
  • Jean

Jean · Married on 06/15/2013

The Best wedding ever. The food was impeccable, the wait staff was extremely helpful especial when i had a minor wardrobe malfunction. From start to finish Dave Diburros was amazing all the way you WILL NEVER get that at your high end resorts or country clubs. When you have a problem or concern you go directly to the owners no middle man or three middle men. The are amazing i would so have another party with them in a heart beat. I cant even say enough it was AMAZING 100% time infinity

Sent on 06/18/2013

Alicia · Married on 06/08/2013

Thank you David! You made our dream wedding come true! Will always recommend Diburros, thanks for the memorable night!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Michelle · Married on 04/20/2013

Our wedding (ceremony & reception) was held at DiBurro's in April of this year and we were thrilled with the way everything turned out. Bob DiBurro and his staff made all come together and look amazing! They are easy to deal with and put your mind at ease so you can truly enjoy the day and your guests.

Last year we had a surprise 80th birthday party for my father at DiBurro's and again I can't say enough about the establishment & staff. I would recommend DiBurro's to anyone for any type of function they have in mind. If you choose DiBurro's; you will not be disappointed. Overall they are worth every dime invested and we hope to be back there in the near future for another celebration!

Sincerely,
    Michelle & Robert Petro

Sent on 07/31/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2012

I had the most amazing reception thanks to the staff at Diburro's! We had a beautiful sit down dinner with the most amazing food! The Tiffany room was a great size and beautiful! Diburro's staff had everything set up perfectly! It was great to be able to worry about getting myself ready without worrying about setting up the room! Diburro's is the best! Everyone should use them for any event! Great prices! Great staff! Great food! Great place! Thats why my sister is getting married there in June! Can't wait to go back there!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Alisha · Married on 02/18/2012

They were amazing! This was the last venue I looked at and am glad I checked them out. Everyone was professional and so easy to work with. The prices were competitive, but lower than many we looked at.

We had many family/friends that thought the venue was amazing and the food was incredible! We had family style dinner. There was more than enough, and all the food was served hot!

I will definetly use them again!

Sent on 03/21/2012

Mary · Married on 02/04/2012

Excellent service, food was amazing (especially the dressing). I would definitely recommend using Diburro's for your wedding or other type of celebration. (we have been there before for my grandparents anniversary and loved it.

Sent on 04/04/2012

C · Married on 10/01/2011

My daughters wedding was this past weekend, Oct 1, 2011. DiBurro's was an excellent venue for the wedding; absolutely beautiful. And as a previous post stated, you get the whole treatment for one price. I could not believe how many wedding venues actually charge a cake cutting fee (what?) and a ceremony on premises fee; one was actually $600 for an onsite ceremony (and it wasn't as nice as DiBurro's setup). The only drawback to the ceremony site was that I could see construction cranes in the distance that I did not notice when we visited the site and I could hear some street traffiic, but it was a beautiful ceremony. And the gazebo is already beautifully decorated for the season, so that is a savings as well! The professionalism and courtesy shown by our host David and his crew was outstanding. He was right there the whole time making sure every detail was perfect and that attention was paid to timing so the guests could enjoy dancing most of the evening. And the food is delicious; they serve family style so you can help yourself if you would like more. DiBurros is a great venue for any type of event and I highly recommend it.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2011

I simply cannot say enough about Dave, Bob and everyone else from DiBurro’s. They are truly amazing people! I originally had booked another venue but during the contract signing, I started to have some problems with the coordinators. At the last minute, my mother told me about DiBurro’s and we made an appointment for that very same afternoon.

My mother and I absolutely loved it! We immediately booked with DiBurro’s and got our deposit back from the other venue. They have been in business for so long and it shows in every aspect of their coordination. We had our wedding on a Friday night which enabled us to have the entire venue. From beginning to end, they were just so accommodating! Every time we told someone where our wedding was, people raved about DiBurro’s. There was absolutely NO stress whatsoever. Everything was so simple and easy with them! For example, during cocktail hour, they do not make you purchase hors d’oeuvres by the piece like most other venues, they keep coming until the hour is up. The food is awesome too!

They coordinated my wedding like a well-oiled machine. Everything was on schedule and just perfect. DiBurro’s is truly a fantastic location for any event you are hosting. You’re in the most capable hands ever! They make you feel like you are the only person they are working with. The personal attention you and your event will get is incredible. Do yourself a favor and schedule a meeting before you book your event with any other venue. DiBurro’s is the BEST by far!!!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Kylee · Married on 07/30/2011

Everything was gorgeous. The two brothers who own DiBurro's are both such nice, real people, and they're there every step of the way. Their main focus is making sure everything runs super smoothly for your big day.. that and the food, which is delicious! They'll let you bring in any sort of decorations you'd like, and don't charge you any extra for any of it, like some other places do. I had a wedding of 150 people, and I wasn't charged any extra for having my ceremony there. The only thing I had to pay for was the FOOD! No cake cutting fee, ceremony fee, site fee.. nothing! They're great! I would totally recommend DiBurro's!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Janet · Married on 07/12/2008

Wonderful venue! The owners are the best. Very happy with the food, ambience, and the personal attention that we received. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Sent on 09/21/2008