DiBurro's Function Facility Reviews

DiBurro's Function Facility 5
DiBurro's Function Facility 6
DiBurro's Function Facility 7

Laurie · Married on 07/21/2017

Originally, we chose DiBurro's for it's location - right off 495, and for the fact that it's not overly expensive. I also love the option of serving family-style. I was wowed from the get-go. David DiBurro was in charge of getting my event together, and he was extremely helpful in making suggestions to make my reception flow smoothly. There were a lot of things I wouldn't have thought of, but he asked all the right questions. He was also great in accommodating our wishes regarding a more informal head table setup, and we LOVED the result! I had two special needs young people in my wedding party - my ringbearer and my new stepson - and I asked for some specific accommodations to be made for one of them. My request for a small discreet corner area where my godson could go and clam himself down if he got overwhelmed was met with enthusiasm, and was executed beautifully. It helped that my DJ (Mike from American Entertainment Services) was familiar with the venue, and they were familiar with him. The evening went super smoothly, David checked in with me and was very visible during the evening for any further needs I might have had. (I didn't have any. ) The staff was superb, courteous, utterly professional, and a delight to work with. The food is delicious! I had an amazing dinner and danced the night away without a care, due to DiBurro's superb event planning. I would definitely refer others here, and if I again need a function hall, it's the first place I would go look. My husband also really enjoyed the atmosphere, the venue, the staff's professionalism, and David DiBurro's attentiveness. During the week of the wedding, I needed to visit the venue a couple of times to drop off some items like my cake topper, etc, and I was able to bring both my special needs young people with me for a 5 minute visit to see the room we would be in, which made the evening go much more smoothly for both of them. I would have given them ten stars but there is only room for 5. Loved it!!!!

Sent on 09/08/2017
  • FutureMrsMurray2017

S · Married on 04/22/2017

Everyone who works here is very friendly!! Love the the gazebos where you can take pictures at! 2 gazebos on site!

Sent on 06/04/2017
  • LaDonna and Jess

LaDonna · Married on 04/15/2017

I have told all my friends about how wonderful our experience was with DiBurro's I. Everyone that attended the wedding was extremely impressed. Thank you so much for making our day so special.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Shauna · Married on 12/31/2016

Looking for a wedding venue can be very stressful, your trying to find the right look, great menu, and something that isn't over the top expensive. I have nothing but great things to say about DiBurros, I highly recommend them. I was planning a wedding in Massachusetts all the way from Louisiana so I couldn't be there for every detail and everything was taken care of, I didn't have to worry about anything. On the actually night of the wedding the food was amazing, the staff was outstanding and everything went perfectly. Bob was our wedding coordinator and he handled everything for us with such ease. This venue is definitely worth checking out !

Sent on 03/12/2017

Colleen · Married on 11/12/2016

We got married at DiBurros a few weeks ago. Dave and Bob the owners were so good to work with. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to book a wedding. Everything was wonderful. We had Bob with us the entire night walking us through everything and making sure everything was perfect. The food was unbelievable. We had the stuffed chicken and the roast tenderloin of beef. We are still getting compliments from guests how much they loved the food and how beautiful the venue was. The facility itself is gorgeous; we were able to get a bunch of really beautiful photos outside at the gazebo. We had our ceremony at the entrance hall, it was absolutely stunning. Kathy was extremely nice and patient with me as a bride calling and asking tons of questions.
    Thank you Bob, Dave and Kathy for your wonderful services.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Rebecca · Married on 11/05/2016

DiBurros was amazing! Every step of the way they were helpful in the planning process and were unbelievable the day of the wedding. Robert makes sure everything runs smoothly the day of the wedding and makes sure there isn't any added pressure to your day. They are always quick to respond and answer any question you may have. The food is also amazing. I would recommend DiBurros to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue. Our guest raved about the location and how awesome inside and outside was.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Kim · Married on 10/22/2016

DiBurro's is a perfect place to have a wedding, not only is it beautiful inside but the service is impeccable. Bob and Dave could not do enough for us. All our guests loved the food and they still talking about how great it was! From start to finish Bob and Dave made us feel like family and that is hard to find these days. Great place, great people and great food!!!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Kathy · Married on 10/16/2016

Working with this family run establishment was excellent, they made us feel like family as well. I'd host every future function at DiBurro's!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Great place! People are great, Kathy in the office is the best!! So happy we had our wedding there!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Tia · Married on 09/24/2016

Dave and Bob were amazing to work with. I would recommend this venue to any future brides.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I looked at many venues before we chose Diburros and it was by far the most affordable with the most to offer. The owners and the staff were so wonderful throughout the whole process. The Tiffany room was the perfect size for our 100 person wedding. Everyone loved the family style option as well.

Sent on 11/25/2016

Kailey · Married on 09/24/2016

You were all amazing!!! I couldn't have asked for a better place on our big day. Thank you

Sent on 12/07/2016

JoAnn · Married on 09/04/2016

This was the best bang for the buck. All my guest loved the room, chandeliers, mirrors , bar, staff, and venue. Everyone raved about the delicious family style food. The food just kept coming out until everyone had enough to eat. They were very accommodating for special diets. My friends and I had made beautiful decorations; we brought in our own eclectic English bone china and the Di burros staff set it up. We had fruit ,cheese and cocktail fountains out on the deck which my guest enjoyed immensely .The guidance in selecting the menus and cocktails was really helpful. It was comforting to have a vender we could trust and that wasn't a money grubber There was always someone around to ask if we had any questions. This was by far the best choice we could have made for a vendor .

Sent on 12/09/2016

Samantha · Married on 07/30/2016

I was thrilled with everything this venue had to offer. The staff, the grounds,the food were all amazing! The icing on the cake? I was able to have the wedding of my dreams and stay in budget. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't hesitate to book DiBurros!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2016

Our wedding reception at Diburro's was perfect. Dave and Bob were professional, efficient, and helpful from the start. They were full of helpful tips throughout the planning process and I loved how flexible and down to earth they were through the entire experience. They gave us menu advice, money saving tips, and helped us create a schedule of events for the day. They were much more affordable for us than other venues, especially since my husband and I just bought a house, were paying for most of the wedding ourselves, and didn't want to spend a fortune on our wedding day.

My family and friends loved the Tiffany room, had nothing but wonderful things to say about the food and appetizers, and raved about how friendly and accomodating the waitstaff were throughout the night. One of my coworkers has already recommended DiBurro's to her nephew for his upcoming wedding! I saw Bob the night of walking through the room, checking on everything, and communicating with my other vendors to keep things moving, and as someone who is usually running events like this, it was a relief and allowed me to enjoy the night.

One of the few things keeping me calm the day of my wedding were Bob's reassuring parting words in our final meeting a few days before the big day: "All you have to do is show up, and we'll do the rest." They did a fabulous job!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Danielle · Married on 06/19/2016

DiBurro's was very flexible when it came to the amount of money we wanted to spend. They definitely made sure we were 100% satisfied with everything! I would absolutely recommend DiBurro's for a wedding venue.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Adina · Married on 06/12/2016

DiBurro's Function Hall was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day. Their establishment is clean, the staff are super friendly and the value is unbeatable! From the moment we scheduled our tour to packing up to leave once the wedding was over, DiBurro's made sure we had everything needed and made sure everything ran smoothly. No question of ours was left unanswered--they even went as far as answering questions we didn't know we'd have! Look no further than DiBurro's for your wedding or other celebration, they are truly the best in town!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Kelsi · Married on 06/11/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about DiBurro's. They made my wedding perfect. They bent over backwards to accommodate to my needs and did exactly what I wanted. They gave us advice and tips from past weddings that helped us plan ours. Definitely biggest bang for the buck. The food and service during the reception was phenomenal. All my guests said it was the best wedding they have been to and were amazed by DiBurro's. We will always remember that day and we have them to thank for that. As you can tell, we definitely recommend DiBurro's!

Sent on 11/12/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

We got married and had our reception here on June 11, 2016. The staff at DiBurro's was absolutely incredible! From our first tour of the venue through the end of our reception, they never ceased to amaze us! Bob was a joy to work with and Stephanie spent the entire day making sure we had everything we needed, were well fed, and that the day flowed just as we wanted it to. The food was amazing! We would recommend DiBurro's to anyone we know!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Kerri · Married on 04/16/2016

Diburros was the best vendor . They took care of everything! I didn't need to worry about anything. I highly recommend this place!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Allison · Married on 01/16/2016

We had our wedding with Diburros in January and they were fantastic. The service was out standing and our guests raved about the food. We had done lots of research and Diburros had the best Value. They were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 02/21/2016

Chrissy · Married on 01/02/2016

I was here for a wedding reception recently and thought the staff did an amazing job. The venue was very clean and well organized. Bathrooms were spotless and plenty of parking. Nice venue! Did not expect this for Haverhill

Sent on 01/12/2016

Julie · Married on 10/24/2015

The hall is beautiful! The dance floor is spacious! The grounds and foyer are beautiful places to take gorgeous photos! The staff is very accommodating. The food was excellent!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Karen · Married on 09/20/2015

We had my daughters ceremony and reception here. It couldn't have been better. Dave was fantastic as was the entire staff. Made her day so special! Thanks!

Sent on 09/23/2015
  • User5491975 · 2+ years ago

Dave and Stephanie Diburro truly did everything they could to ensure that our day was amazing and exactly how we envisioned. They were highly accommodating. This wedding venue is absolutely stunning and very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 10/03/2015