Diane's Patisserie Reviews

72 | West Berlin, NJ

72 Reviews for Diane's Patisserie

Alyssa Errig · Married on 09/13/2020

best cake I ever had!

Diane is simply amazing!! She mad our three tier wedding cake for us plus mini pastries for our outdoor wedding. The samples were hard to choose from but we wanted something different so we got the lemon cake with raspberry filling for the first and third layer And red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting In another layer and OMG was it a hit!!! The mini pastries were phenomenal!! I can’t thank her enough for everything she did for us !!! Highly highly recommend!!! Thank you sooo much Diane!!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

So glad everything was as you wanted. Congratulations and best of luck for many happy and healthy years together. Call for your free Anniversary cake !!

Brian McGuire · Married on 08/29/2020

Really great to work with, flexibility appreciated, delicious!

The Covid wedding is always changing and the flexibility Diane had with us was greatly appreciated (venue, size of cake, logistics, timing)... That in addition to the beauty and tastiness of our two cakes assures us that we made the best choice and we are so happy to have had Diane's Cakes in our wedding. We were told by 3 different people (out of 25) that it was the best wedding cake they have ever had... it really was quite delicious.

Sent on 09/11/2020

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much. Really loved doing your cakes. Free first anniversary cake whenever you want or any cake in between!! Best regards!
  • Mariah

Mariah Miller · Married on 08/02/2020

To die for cake

With needing a kosher cake Diane made it so easy to get everything we needed and this cake tasted so good! The cake came out exactly how we wanted and it was delivered while we were at the ceremony. She made it so easy to relax and make sure that it was taken care of with out us having to worry! I would definitely choose Diane for all my baking needs for any event going forward!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much. Congratulation on your wedding and best wishes for many years of Happiness and health. Remember to call in a year for your free Anniversary cake.

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2019

Diane's is the best!

Our cake was made by Diane’s Patisserie and was INCREDIBLE. With a kosher wedding, we were fairly limited in bakers, but Diane did a fantastic job. We had two layers of lemon pound cake with raspberry buttercream and two layers of chocolate chip pound cake with chocolate mousse filling. Besides being delicious, the cake was more beautiful than I’d expected. She matched my vision completely, and even added some edible glitter for a touch of glam!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah. Loved being a part of your very special day. See you in a year or sooner!Diane.
  • Cedeirdre

Cedeirdre Freeman · Married on 10/06/2019

Made shower and wedding even better

Diane was the absolute best during this whole process. The shower cake was adorable. The Groom likes his cake better than the wedding cake and he's the one who chose the wedding cake flavors. I would recommend Diane's Patisserie to everyone. She was professional and answered all questions quickly.

The shower cake was a wedding dress made of cupcakes with a purple sash. Just beautiful. The Groom's cake was shaped like a cut avocado with the pit showing! He LOVED IT!

Thank you Diane! You are the best!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Ellina · Married on 07/05/2019

Outstanding

We had a pleasure of working with Diane for our wedding. The whole process from the cake tasting, making decision about design and flavors was enjoyable. She was easy to work with, very professional and responsive to our needs

The cake itself was very beautiful and delicious. Our guests have continuously commented on how delicious the cake was! We are looking forward to our 1 year anniversary so we can have more of this cake!

Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful reply. Loved working with you and so pleased that you and your guests loved the cake. Remember you will get a cake for your Anniversary, but you can also order one any time! Congratulations and best wishes for many years of happiness. Diane

Tina · Married on 04/06/2019

Loved Our Cake!

Diane was wonderful through the whole process, very helpful and communicative. We had a tasting and she helped us chose the right cake for us and also helped us settle some differences in cake design elements my new husband and I had. Our cake was beautiful and tasted AMAZING. We could not have been happier. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 10/14/2018

Simple and Delicious

Diane was easy to work with and was up front about what was included with my wedding venue package and what was extra. Her cake was delicious too!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks Brianne. You were a pleasure to work with. So glad you enjoyed your cake and your day. Congratulations and see you next year or sooner if you need a cake!
    Diane

Mary · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing cake! Extremely delicious and best of all can be vegan!!! If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions definitely check this place out! The vegan cake is soooo good!! I am pumped for her to do my wedding cake! She just did my bridal shower cupcakes and they were a huge hit!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

So glad all went well. call any time for another cake! Weloved doinga vegan wedding cake that actually tasted good!
    Best regards, Diane

Mare · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing!!! If you want a delicious cake call Diane!! She was a pleasure to work with and made the most amazing vegan cake!! That’s right vegan!! Everyone was raving about it!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much. Looking forward tomaking many morefor you and others!! You helped me to explore this new avenueof baking!!

Swetha · Married on 08/25/2018

Diane was so sweet and great to work with! When we went for our tasting, she had all the cakes ready to go for us to taste. Her cakes are delicious!! We actually had done a tasting with a different bakery before and thought their pound cakes were dry, so we decided to do another tasting..and I'm so glad we did!!! Diane had some great flavors and options, was very flexible (every layer was a different flavor!), and just made the experience so easy. While we didn't eat much on the day of the wedding, I remember my first thought when my husband fed me the cake was how delicious it was and that it was actually quite moist and soft. Highly recommend and hope to order more cakes from her in the future! :)

Sent on 09/08/2018

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so muchfor your great review. Loved working with both of you. Congratulations. Love to hear from you soon!

Nicholas · Married on 06/15/2018

My Wife and I purchased our wedding cake through Diane after tasting some outstanding samples. The cake was a hit at the wedding as was mentioned by guests as being one of the best cakes they have ever had. We would without a doubt recommend Diane's cake services to anyone.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Johanna · Married on 05/04/2018

The ease we felt as we were planning our cake, Diane just made the process so great! Each layer was customized to the way we wanted. The cake came out beautiful, tasted wonderful! Just as I had envisioned. We cannot say enough! Everyone loved it! Delicious and moist lemon pound cake! I cannot wait to taste our anniversary top layer which we froze! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. Eat your top tier when ever you like and call ina year for a new one! Best wishes.

Harshal · Married on 03/24/2018

Diane provided the cake for our wedding in Mt. Laurel, NJ and we could not be happier. The cake looked amazing and tasted even better. All wedding cakes taste good, but Diane's tasted better than any other wedding cake I've ever had.

The cake selection process with Diane was very easy and Diane was very knowledgable on the different cake options for weddings. We strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding cake.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful review. I loved working on your cake and I am so glad you loved it too. Congratulations on your wedding. Please callfor your Anniversary cake.

Christine · Married on 03/10/2018

Diane was absolutely wonderful! She was very flexible & accommodating when it came to scheduling our tasting. We wanted flowers on our cake that were similar to those for our wedding and she was able to get them from the store and placed them perfectly on cake. She delivered it to the venue as scheduled. Our cake was more beautiful than I imagined it would be. And most importantly it was delicious and all our guest commented as such. We went with the lemon pound cake and raspberry filling with vanilla butter cream. The flavor was unbelievable. My husband and I are glad we went with Diane's Patisserie for our special day.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful review. Best of luck and good wishes. Remember to call for your Anniversary cake. Diane

Stephanie · Married on 02/24/2018

Loved Diane's Patisserie! I would definitely book her again for another event! Diane Made a lovely cake for my wedding that was yummy plus inexpensive. She was very professional from the first meet till the finish. She knew what I wanted after showing her my idea. I definitely recommend Diane for an upcoming event!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your great review. Loved making your cake and look forward to doing your first Anniversary cake. Feel free to order any time. Thanks again and best wishes. Diane
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 10/13/2017

We called Dianne 2 weeks before our wedding day when we realized another baker was not going to be able to create what we wanted. She said “Sure, come over right now” and we met her at her home office within an hour. We knew in that first visit that we had found the creative, talented, professional baker we had been (frantically) looking for. Dianne understood our vision (steampunk themed) and was able to function as a creative COLLABORATOR to help us realize it! The creative process was a lot of fun and the final product looked and tasted amazing. Dianne was so accommodating at the last minute and her work speaks for itself. Highly recommended.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Khaliah · Married on 08/26/2017

Diane’s cakes are awesome! All the samples were delicious! The cake was better than I envisioned. Her creativity and flavors are amazing. If I was to get married again she would definitely be making the cake :) Thanks again!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Chris · Married on 08/25/2017

Diane's Patisserie creates some of the best cakes I've ever tasted and they have excellent customer service. My wife has a severe food allergy and most cakes - especially wedding cakes - are made with ingredients that she cannot have. Diane was able to work around her allergy without any problem whatsoever and it didn't effect the texture or flavor of the cake at all. In fact, Diane made one fantastic lemon cake with berry filling - and I absolutely despise lemon flavored anything, so it is a testament to her skills. As if our experience couldn't get any more professional, Diane even called us a week before the wedding to check-in and see if we needed anything else. I will definitely be suggesting Diane's Patisserie to everyone I know.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Khen · Married on 07/29/2017

It was such a pleasure to work with Diane. We ordered a 5-tier French butter cream cake with two different fillings. The cake exceeded our expectations and was decorated beautifully. It was elegant with ivory tones and 12 cascading sugarpaste flowers, which perfectly matched our wedding theme. We had our own clay figure cake topper and Diane was able to accommodate this with no issues. As for the taste, it was incredible. The butter cream was not too sweet and the fillings were just enough to satisfy the taste buds. The cake itself was moist and delicious. Our guests could not get enough!

We would highly recommend Diane’s Patisserie to our family and friends.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful review. Looking forward to seeing you in a year or sooner for any special occasion. We really enjoyed working with you. Best wishes. Diane

Suzanne · Married on 06/03/2017

We were extremely pleased with the cake that Diane’s la Patisserie created for our June 2017 wedding -- including the presentation and taste, as well as the excellent customer service. Before we had even started to think about cakes, Diane had thoughtfully delivered several samples to our venue, for us to try during our dinner tasting. The taste alone sold us. Working with Diane was a pleasure. She met with us for an hour, in the late evening, close to home, to explain our many options and help us figure out exactly the right cake for our reception. She put us extremely at ease and explained how we could save money by obtaining the appropriate decorations and providing them to her. Diane also followed up with us to make sure that everything was going to plan. On our wedding day, the cake arrived, as promised, exactly on time. We were confident that the result would be great, but the final product amazed us. The cake was exactly what we wanted, if not better, in terms of both exquisite presentation and delicious taste. All our guests loved it too. Although we also had an extensive Viennese table of deserts, most people chose the cake, which probably would have been enough on its own! We wholeheartedly recommend Diane’s la Patisserie to anyone looking for a wedding cake. Thank you for the great service and excellent cake!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks Suzanne for your beautiful review which was so carefully composed. I really enjoyed working with you, and so glad everything went well. Congrats and best wishes. See you next year or sooner for another cake!!

Nicole · Married on 03/04/2017

Working with Diane for our wedding cake was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process! Besides the cake being absolutely delicious (such a crowd pleaser!!), the process was seamless and stress-free. Diane helped us design a cake we couldn't even dream of in an enjoyable meeting. We enjoyed eating the leftovers in the weeks following the wedding and cannot wait to defrost the top layer for our anniversary!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your awesome review. Keep in touch. Looking forward to seeing you in a year or sooner for any special occasion. Best wishes, Diane

Victoria · Married on 09/01/2016

Brides!!! If you want an awesome cake with a compassionate baker, I recommend Diane's Patisserie! I am from North Jersey and had a lot of traveling to do to make my wedding happen at the Mansion in Voorhies. Diane was so helpful with every step! She even had cake samples delivered to the Mansion when I had my final detail meeting because our schedules were conflicting! The cake came out beautiful and tasted amazing! Thank you Diane! You helped make our wedding perfect!

Mrs. Victoria Robinson (Potillo)

Sent on 09/16/2016

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

So glad we could make your day perfect. Be sure to contact us for your free first anniversary cake. Next time we need all 5.
    Lol. Best wishes Diane

K · Married on 08/06/2016

Fantastic! We loved our cake from Diane's La Patisserie, and so did our guests! Our cake was included with our venue price and we had a choice of vendors but we chose Diane for the wonderful tasting cakes, her patience and professionalism, and the beautiful cakes that were works of art in themselves.

Diane met with us in the evening to accommodate our work schedules (thanks!), and was very helpful and patient with a couple who did not have a "vision" for their cake (or admittedly, any idea how to proceed). She showed us photos of cakes and helped us navigate the numerous options to create a cake that would be perfect for us, and she presented us with several delicious samples of cake and icing. We had a tough time deciding but, in the end, went with chocolate chip and marble for the lower layers and with lemon cake for the top tier. I highly recommend the lemon cake with buttercream. It was delicious and we received so many compliments on the cake (even to this day)! The cake not only tasted incredible but look amazing too!

Diane also took a special order of cupcakes for our two "birthday" guests (which she delivered with the cake) for a nominal fee. It was great!

I highly recommend Diane for her tasty cakes, patience, and professionalism. 5 Stars!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful review. It was a pleasure working with you. See you soon for another cake!
  • User6920770 · 2+ years ago

Diane provided us with our wedding cake for our reception on June 26th. All of my guests are still raving about it, the flavor and appearance of the cake were amazing!
    Thank you so much diane!
    -Melissa Mooney

Sent on 07/05/2016

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much Melissa. So glad to have been part of your special day. See you next yesr or before for your anniversary. Have a great summer. Diane