Diane's Patisserie Reviews

64 Diane's Patisserie Reviews
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 10/14/2018

Simple and Delicious

Diane was easy to work with and was up front about what was included with my wedding venue package and what was extra. Her cake was delicious too!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks Brianne. You were a pleasure to work with. So glad you enjoyed your cake and your day. Congratulations and see you next year or sooner if you need a cake! Diane

Mary · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing cake! Extremely delicious and best of all can be vegan!!! If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions definitely check this place out! The vegan cake is soooo good!! I am pumped for her to do my wedding cake! She just did my bridal shower cupcakes and they were a huge hit!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Diane's Patisserie 1

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

So glad all went well. call any time for another cake! Weloved doinga vegan wedding cake that actually tasted good! Best regards, Diane

Mare · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing!!! If you want a delicious cake call Diane!! She was a pleasure to work with and made the most amazing vegan cake!! That’s right vegan!! Everyone was raving about it!!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Diane's Patisserie 2

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much. Looking forward tomaking many morefor you and others!! You helped me to explore this new avenueof baking!!

Swetha · Married on 08/25/2018

Diane was so sweet and great to work with! When we went for our tasting, she had all the cakes ready to go for us to taste. Her cakes are delicious!! We actually had done a tasting with a different bakery before and thought their pound cakes were dry, so we decided to do another tasting..and I'm so glad we did!!! Diane had some great flavors and options, was very flexible (every layer was a different flavor!), and just made the experience so easy. While we didn't eat much on the day of the wedding, I remember my first thought when my husband fed me the cake was how delicious it was and that it was actually quite moist and soft. Highly recommend and hope to order more cakes from her in the future! :)

Sent on 09/08/2018

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so muchfor your great review. Loved working with both of you. Congratulations. Love to hear from you soon!

Nicholas · Married on 06/15/2018

My Wife and I purchased our wedding cake through Diane after tasting some outstanding samples. The cake was a hit at the wedding as was mentioned by guests as being one of the best cakes they have ever had. We would without a doubt recommend Diane's cake services to anyone.

Johanna · Married on 05/04/2018

The ease we felt as we were planning our cake, Diane just made the process so great! Each layer was customized to the way we wanted. The cake came out beautiful, tasted wonderful! Just as I had envisioned. We cannot say enough! Everyone loved it! Delicious and moist lemon pound cake! I cannot wait to taste our anniversary top layer which we froze! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. Eat your top tier when ever you like and call ina year for a new one! Best wishes.

Harshal · Married on 03/24/2018

Diane provided the cake for our wedding in Mt. Laurel, NJ and we could not be happier. The cake looked amazing and tasted even better. All wedding cakes taste good, but Diane's tasted better than any other wedding cake I've ever had.

The cake selection process with Diane was very easy and Diane was very knowledgable on the different cake options for weddings. We strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding cake.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful review. I loved working on your cake and I am so glad you loved it too. Congratulations on your wedding. Please callfor your Anniversary cake.

Stephanie · Married on 02/24/2018

Loved Diane's Patisserie! I would definitely book her again for another event! Diane Made a lovely cake for my wedding that was yummy plus inexpensive. She was very professional from the first meet till the finish. She knew what I wanted after showing her my idea. I definitely recommend Diane for an upcoming event!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Diane's Patisserie 3

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your great review. Loved making your cake and look forward to doing your first Anniversary cake. Feel free to order any time. Thanks again and best wishes. Diane
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 10/13/2017

We called Dianne 2 weeks before our wedding day when we realized another baker was not going to be able to create what we wanted. She said “Sure, come over right now” and we met her at her home office within an hour. We knew in that first visit that we had found the creative, talented, professional baker we had been (frantically) looking for. Dianne understood our vision (steampunk themed) and was able to function as a creative COLLABORATOR to help us realize it! The creative process was a lot of fun and the final product looked and tasted amazing. Dianne was so accommodating at the last minute and her work speaks for itself. Highly recommended.

Khaliah · Married on 08/26/2017

Diane’s cakes are awesome! All the samples were delicious! The cake was better than I envisioned. Her creativity and flavors are amazing. If I was to get married again she would definitely be making the cake :) Thanks again!

Chris · Married on 08/25/2017

Diane's Patisserie creates some of the best cakes I've ever tasted and they have excellent customer service. My wife has a severe food allergy and most cakes - especially wedding cakes - are made with ingredients that she cannot have. Diane was able to work around her allergy without any problem whatsoever and it didn't effect the texture or flavor of the cake at all. In fact, Diane made one fantastic lemon cake with berry filling - and I absolutely despise lemon flavored anything, so it is a testament to her skills. As if our experience couldn't get any more professional, Diane even called us a week before the wedding to check-in and see if we needed anything else. I will definitely be suggesting Diane's Patisserie to everyone I know.

Khen · Married on 07/29/2017

It was such a pleasure to work with Diane. We ordered a 5-tier French butter cream cake with two different fillings. The cake exceeded our expectations and was decorated beautifully. It was elegant with ivory tones and 12 cascading sugarpaste flowers, which perfectly matched our wedding theme. We had our own clay figure cake topper and Diane was able to accommodate this with no issues. As for the taste, it was incredible. The butter cream was not too sweet and the fillings were just enough to satisfy the taste buds. The cake itself was moist and delicious. Our guests could not get enough!

We would highly recommend Diane’s Patisserie to our family and friends.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful review. Looking forward to seeing you in a year or sooner for any special occasion. We really enjoyed working with you. Best wishes. Diane

Suzanne · Married on 06/03/2017

We were extremely pleased with the cake that Diane’s la Patisserie created for our June 2017 wedding -- including the presentation and taste, as well as the excellent customer service. Before we had even started to think about cakes, Diane had thoughtfully delivered several samples to our venue, for us to try during our dinner tasting. The taste alone sold us. Working with Diane was a pleasure. She met with us for an hour, in the late evening, close to home, to explain our many options and help us figure out exactly the right cake for our reception. She put us extremely at ease and explained how we could save money by obtaining the appropriate decorations and providing them to her. Diane also followed up with us to make sure that everything was going to plan. On our wedding day, the cake arrived, as promised, exactly on time. We were confident that the result would be great, but the final product amazed us. The cake was exactly what we wanted, if not better, in terms of both exquisite presentation and delicious taste. All our guests loved it too. Although we also had an extensive Viennese table of deserts, most people chose the cake, which probably would have been enough on its own! We wholeheartedly recommend Diane’s la Patisserie to anyone looking for a wedding cake. Thank you for the great service and excellent cake!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks Suzanne for your beautiful review which was so carefully composed. I really enjoyed working with you, and so glad everything went well. Congrats and best wishes. See you next year or sooner for another cake!!

Nicole · Married on 03/04/2017

Working with Diane for our wedding cake was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process! Besides the cake being absolutely delicious (such a crowd pleaser!!), the process was seamless and stress-free. Diane helped us design a cake we couldn't even dream of in an enjoyable meeting. We enjoyed eating the leftovers in the weeks following the wedding and cannot wait to defrost the top layer for our anniversary!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your awesome review. Keep in touch. Looking forward to seeing you in a year or sooner for any special occasion. Best wishes, Diane

Victoria · Married on 09/01/2016

Brides!!! If you want an awesome cake with a compassionate baker, I recommend Diane's Patisserie! I am from North Jersey and had a lot of traveling to do to make my wedding happen at the Mansion in Voorhies. Diane was so helpful with every step! She even had cake samples delivered to the Mansion when I had my final detail meeting because our schedules were conflicting! The cake came out beautiful and tasted amazing! Thank you Diane! You helped make our wedding perfect!

Mrs. Victoria Robinson (Potillo)

Sent on 09/16/2016

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

So glad we could make your day perfect. Be sure to contact us for your free first anniversary cake. Next time we need all 5. Lol. Best wishes Diane

K · Married on 08/06/2016

Fantastic! We loved our cake from Diane's La Patisserie, and so did our guests! Our cake was included with our venue price and we had a choice of vendors but we chose Diane for the wonderful tasting cakes, her patience and professionalism, and the beautiful cakes that were works of art in themselves.

Diane met with us in the evening to accommodate our work schedules (thanks!), and was very helpful and patient with a couple who did not have a "vision" for their cake (or admittedly, any idea how to proceed). She showed us photos of cakes and helped us navigate the numerous options to create a cake that would be perfect for us, and she presented us with several delicious samples of cake and icing. We had a tough time deciding but, in the end, went with chocolate chip and marble for the lower layers and with lemon cake for the top tier. I highly recommend the lemon cake with buttercream. It was delicious and we received so many compliments on the cake (even to this day)! The cake not only tasted incredible but look amazing too!

Diane also took a special order of cupcakes for our two "birthday" guests (which she delivered with the cake) for a nominal fee. It was great!

I highly recommend Diane for her tasty cakes, patience, and professionalism. 5 Stars!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful review. It was a pleasure working with you. See you soon for another cake!
  • User6920770 · 2+ years ago

Diane provided us with our wedding cake for our reception on June 26th. All of my guests are still raving about it, the flavor and appearance of the cake were amazing!
    Thank you so much diane!
    -Melissa Mooney

Sent on 07/05/2016

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much Melissa. So glad to have been part of your special day. See you next yesr or before for your anniversary. Have a great summer. Diane

Brett · Married on 06/11/2016

I'm a guy, and my first thought when our venue The Mansion on Main Street informed us we could choose from three companies to make our cake was "Who cares...cake is cake". Little did I know lol. Diane blew us away with all the possible choices and flavors -- we went with a marble mocha and chocolate chip pound cakes and vanilla buttercream icing. It was PERFECT! Moist and delicious but not overly sweet. The only problem is everybody loved it so much the guests didn't want to leave us any to take home....the Maitre'D had to beat 'em off with a stick to make sure we got to take home the top layer. Please do yourself a favor and make an appointment with Diane before you sign with anyone else.... Brett and Lisa Nath 6/11/16

Gabriela · Married on 06/03/2016

5 stars all around!!! My fiance and I chose Diane based on reviews on this site and the knot. SO GLAD we did because it was even better than we expected. We had a hard time choosing which flavors to pick because everything was SO GOOD! She is also very knowledgable about food allergies and is great in making sure there is something for everyone! Everything not only tasted delicious but looked so beautiful when presented at the reception. We will be using her for every special event from here on out!! P.S. If you're a bride, make sure your caterer sets aside the dessert you want, everything was so good we didn't have even a bite left!!! Overall just awesome!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks again for such a wonderful review. Best of luck to you. Looking forward to many more special events!!

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2016

Diane did an amazing job with our wedding cake! Despite only giving her a few photos and details to work with, she created just what we were looking for! The cake, with a pale blush ombré icing, looked too good to eat! The flavor was just as amazing as the day of our cake tasting and our guests had so many compliments to give! Diane helped to make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much! A beautiful review.

Heather · Married on 05/14/2016

We just met with Diane to taste and design our wedding cake she was a pleasure to work with and so accomadating and fun. The cakes were drlucious . We cannot wsit for her to make our wedding cake!

Sent on 02/13/2016

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks Heather. Looking forward to your fun wedding as well.

We had Diane's Patisserie make our wedding cake. Diane was super nice and really listened to what we wanted our cake to look like. We ended up having 3 tiers decorated with swirls and dots. Our florist also provided fresh flowers to accent the cake. It looked absolutely beautiful! Diane created exactly what we wanted! The cake itself was DELICIOUS! We had 2 tiers of vanilla and one tier of chocolate chip. We had SO many people come to us the night of and in the days following the wedding to tell us how delicious the cake was. I would highly recommend Diane's Patisserie for your wedding cake!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your lovely review. Best wishes to both of you. Make sure to contact me next year for your free first anniversary cake!

Kelly · Married on 01/23/2016

Hi Diane,
    We cannot say enough about how wonderful you are. The cake was delicious and exactly what we wanted. The different flavor every layer had our guests wanting more than one piece. It was remarkable! Thank you so much for braving winter storm Jonas and getting our cake to The Westin not only on time but in perfect condition. We will forever be grateful for your work and dedication.
    Juan and Kelly

Sent on 01/27/2016

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much. So glad you were able to enjoy your day and especially your cake. Congratulations again. Looking forward to your first anniversary!!

Melissa · Married on 11/07/2015

We met Diane at her office in Cherry Hill. She was very flexible and accommodating with our work schedules. Her office was elaborately decorated with a variety of cakes. She had a plethora of cakes, icings, and fillings for us to sample. We had already visited 3 other bakeries but something about her was warm and inviting. We showed her the picture of the idea for our cake. She nailed it. We had a vanilla pound cake with raspberry filling and a French vanilla buttercream icing. It was PERFECT. The cake was exactly as I wanted it to be! Diane was professional and courteous and was the only one who provided us with the leftovers from our sampling.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks Melissa for your great review. Call me for your free anniversary cake. Glad to help you celebrate!!