Diane's Patisserie Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Nicola C. Married on 04/16/2022

Amazing Cake 🎂 highly recommend

The wedding cake selection process was so stress free!
    Diane customize our cake just as we dreamt it to be.
    Flavor of every bite was so delicious!

We 1000 percent recommend Diane for any occasions.

Diane will be getting my business every year for our anniversary.

• Megan
    Megan G. Married on 03/26/2022

The best cake!

We used Diane's La Patisserie for our March 26th Wedding. The cake was UNBELIEVABLE! Everyone loved the cake. We chose to go with the upgraded French Buttercream Frosting. We had a four tier cake and had to get a different flavor for each layer because it was so good! I can't rave enough about Diane's. We will be using her for every event involving a specialty cake moving forward!

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Such a wonderful review. Thanks so much. Looking forward to seeing you fir many happy occasions! Congratulations. Best regards, Diane
  • Chana
    Chana C. Married on 11/27/2021

Diane was amazing!

Thank you so much Diane! For our wedding, I wasn't sure how things would work out because of COVID-19 and all of the restrictions/precautions that needed to be followed. Working with Diane was incredibly easy and she was so thoughtful. Diane made our wedding cake and the mini cakes that we gave to our guests to enjoy. Not only was our wedding cake delicious, beautiful and exactly what we wanted but the mini cakes were delicious and thoughtfully packaged for our guests to safely eat. Everything was beautiful and tasted great! I won’t hesitate to use Diane again and to highly recommend Diane's Patisserie to anyone who asks
    Jary Married on 10/16/2021

Delicious!

Diane did such an amazing on our wedding cake!
    Thank you so much Diane! It was beautiful but most importantly it was DELICIOUS!
  • Mary
    Mary T. Married on 09/04/2021

Delicious Cake, Excellent Service

Our wedding cake was a hit - it was pound cake, and everyone we heard from said it was delicious. Diane was great at communicating, and was very friendly and accommodating during our tasting - she showed us many options of what she could do, so that we were able to pick what style of cake we wanted. We ended up with a very simple cake, but she clearly has the experience to do something much more extravagant.

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much Mary for your beautiful review. So glad that we were able to make your Wedding day and Weeding cake very special for you. Our best wishes for many happy years together.
    Best regards, Diane.
  • Bisma
    Bisma N. Married on 08/21/2021

Don't Hesitate Booking with Diane!

I highly recommend booking with Diane. From the start of my process Diane was very responsive and so accommodating during the tasting. Not being a fan of super sweet icing on cakes, I hadn't found many bakeries who offer both American buttercream and French buttercream as options like Diane does. It was a game-changer for me, and the cake flavors I chose for each tier were absolutely delicious. Every person, including myself, enjoyed the cake so much. Not to mention Diane was kind enough to go out and get fresh flowers for me when I asked her to last minute. She brought my cake vision to life and it was so beautiful - a true professional who deserves every amount of praise. Thank you, Diane.

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful review. See you for your Anniversary or before! Best regards, Diane
    Rachael R. Married on 08/14/2021

Absolutely Delicious and Gorgeous!

Diane is such a gem! We met with her at her home office and she was super flexible with working around our schedule. We had already been to a few tastings, and a few more scheduled, but after meeting with Diane and tasting her cakes we immediately made the decision to go with her! The cakes are moist and delicious and she has lots of choices for fillings. We were also able to choose her French buttercream for the icing, which is slightly less sweet and tasted amazing! Diane made it so easy to customize each layer of cake and filling to be different and have something for everyone. The design and look of the overall cake was perfect and exactly as we envisioned! We dropped off a stand and fresh flowers which she used to decorate our cake. We couldn't be happier - thank you Diane! (PS - my personal favorite is the lemon pound cake with raspberry filling and French buttercream. Seriously, try this combination - it is amazing!)
  • Takira
    Takira D. Married on 05/08/2021

Best cake ever

Thank you so much Diane for doing my wedding cake I appreciate it. Although it was last minute it came out amazing.
  • Jenna
    Jenna O. Married on 04/30/2021

The Best!!!

Diane is wonderful! My husband and I had a not so great experience at the first bakery we tried and I am so glad we contacted Diane. She made our cake tasting so enjoyable and special for us. The cake was absolutely delicious and since she is local to me I can't wait to go to her for our future cake needs! Thank you Diane!!

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much Jenna. It was my pleasure to work with you and your husband. Congratulations. Looking forward to making many more yummy cakes for you and your family.
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 11/14/2020

A beautiful and delicious cake

The wedding cake looked beautiful and it tasted delicious!! Diane did a beautiful job with our wedding cake!

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your review. So happy we could make your day special! Call for your free Anniversary cake next year or anything you might need sooner! Best regards, diane
    Donna Married on 10/17/2020

Wonderful Cake

Diane made our wedding cake for Paris Caterers on October 17, 2020 and it was perfect! My theme was sunflowers and she incorporated them along with other designs I wanted. Along with the cake, she made a groom's cake as well. We ate the groom's cake for rehearsal dinner. Both my husband and I were very pleased with both cakes. I would recommend Diane's cake business to make your wedding cake.

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful review. Loved sharing this special day with you and your family. Best of luck. Diane
    Alyssa E. Married on 09/13/2020

best cake I ever had!

Diane is simply amazing!! She mad our three tier wedding cake for us plus mini pastries for our outdoor wedding. The samples were hard to choose from but we wanted something different so we got the lemon cake with raspberry filling for the first and third layer And red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting In another layer and OMG was it a hit!!! The mini pastries were phenomenal!! I can’t thank her enough for everything she did for us !!! Highly highly recommend!!! Thank you sooo much Diane!!

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

So glad everything was as you wanted. Congratulations and best of luck for many happy and healthy years together. Call for your free Anniversary cake !!
    Brian M. Married on 08/29/2020

Really great to work with, flexibility appreciated, delicious!

The Covid wedding is always changing and the flexibility Diane had with us was greatly appreciated (venue, size of cake, logistics, timing)... That in addition to the beauty and tastiness of our two cakes assures us that we made the best choice and we are so happy to have had Diane's Cakes in our wedding. We were told by 3 different people (out of 25) that it was the best wedding cake they have ever had... it really was quite delicious.

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much. Really loved doing your cakes. Free first anniversary cake whenever you want or any cake in between!! Best regards!
  • Mariah
    Mariah M. Married on 08/02/2020

To die for cake

With needing a kosher cake Diane made it so easy to get everything we needed and this cake tasted so good! The cake came out exactly how we wanted and it was delivered while we were at the ceremony. She made it so easy to relax and make sure that it was taken care of with out us having to worry! I would definitely choose Diane for all my baking needs for any event going forward!

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much. Congratulation on your wedding and best wishes for many years of Happiness and health. Remember to call in a year for your free Anniversary cake.
    Sarah Married on 10/27/2019

Diane's is the best!

Our cake was made by Diane’s Patisserie and was INCREDIBLE. With a kosher wedding, we were fairly limited in bakers, but Diane did a fantastic job. We had two layers of lemon pound cake with raspberry buttercream and two layers of chocolate chip pound cake with chocolate mousse filling. Besides being delicious, the cake was more beautiful than I’d expected. She matched my vision completely, and even added some edible glitter for a touch of glam!

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah. Loved being a part of your very special day. See you in a year or sooner!Diane.
  • Cedeirdre
    Cedeirdre F. Married on 10/06/2019

Made shower and wedding even better

Diane was the absolute best during this whole process. The shower cake was adorable. The Groom likes his cake better than the wedding cake and he's the one who chose the wedding cake flavors. I would recommend Diane's Patisserie to everyone. She was professional and answered all questions quickly.

The shower cake was a wedding dress made of cupcakes with a purple sash. Just beautiful. The Groom's cake was shaped like a cut avocado with the pit showing! He LOVED IT!

Thank you Diane! You are the best!

Ellina Married on 07/05/2019

Outstanding

We had a pleasure of working with Diane for our wedding. The whole process from the cake tasting, making decision about design and flavors was enjoyable. She was easy to work with, very professional and responsive to our needs

The cake itself was very beautiful and delicious. Our guests have continuously commented on how delicious the cake was! We are looking forward to our 1 year anniversary so we can have more of this cake!

Highly recommended!

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful reply. Loved working with you and so pleased that you and your guests loved the cake. Remember you will get a cake for your Anniversary, but you can also order one any time! Congratulations and best wishes for many years of happiness. Diane
    Tina Married on 04/06/2019

Loved Our Cake!

Diane was wonderful through the whole process, very helpful and communicative. We had a tasting and she helped us chose the right cake for us and also helped us settle some differences in cake design elements my new husband and I had. Our cake was beautiful and tasted AMAZING. We could not have been happier. Thank you so much!
  • Brianne
    Brianne Married on 10/14/2018

Simple and Delicious

Diane was easy to work with and was up front about what was included with my wedding venue package and what was extra. Her cake was delicious too!

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks Brianne. You were a pleasure to work with. So glad you enjoyed your cake and your day. Congratulations and see you next year or sooner if you need a cake!
    Diane
    Mare Married on 09/01/2018
    Amazing!!! If you want a delicious cake call Diane!! She was a pleasure to work with and made the most amazing vegan cake!! That’s right vegan!! Everyone was raving about it!!

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much. Looking forward tomaking many morefor you and others!! You helped me to explore this new avenueof baking!!
    Mary Married on 09/01/2018
    Amazing cake! Extremely delicious and best of all can be vegan!!! If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions definitely check this place out! The vegan cake is soooo good!! I am pumped for her to do my wedding cake! She just did my bridal shower cupcakes and they were a huge hit!

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

So glad all went well. call any time for another cake! Weloved doinga vegan wedding cake that actually tasted good!
    Best regards, Diane
    Swetha Married on 08/25/2018
    Diane was so sweet and great to work with! When we went for our tasting, she had all the cakes ready to go for us to taste. Her cakes are delicious!! We actually had done a tasting with a different bakery before and thought their pound cakes were dry, so we decided to do another tasting..and I'm so glad we did!!! Diane had some great flavors and options, was very flexible (every layer was a different flavor!), and just made the experience so easy. While we didn't eat much on the day of the wedding, I remember my first thought when my husband fed me the cake was how delicious it was and that it was actually quite moist and soft. Highly recommend and hope to order more cakes from her in the future! :)

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so muchfor your great review. Loved working with both of you. Congratulations. Love to hear from you soon!
    Nicholas Married on 06/15/2018
    My Wife and I purchased our wedding cake through Diane after tasting some outstanding samples. The cake was a hit at the wedding as was mentioned by guests as being one of the best cakes they have ever had. We would without a doubt recommend Diane's cake services to anyone.
    Johanna Married on 05/04/2018
    The ease we felt as we were planning our cake, Diane just made the process so great! Each layer was customized to the way we wanted. The cake came out beautiful, tasted wonderful! Just as I had envisioned. We cannot say enough! Everyone loved it! Delicious and moist lemon pound cake! I cannot wait to taste our anniversary top layer which we froze! Thank you so much!

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. Eat your top tier when ever you like and call ina year for a new one! Best wishes.
    Harshal Married on 03/24/2018
    Diane provided the cake for our wedding in Mt. Laurel, NJ and we could not be happier. The cake looked amazing and tasted even better. All wedding cakes taste good, but Diane's tasted better than any other wedding cake I've ever had.

The cake selection process with Diane was very easy and Diane was very knowledgable on the different cake options for weddings. We strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding cake.

Diane's Patisserie's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful review. I loved working on your cake and I am so glad you loved it too. Congratulations on your wedding. Please callfor your Anniversary cake.