Diamond Vault of Troy Reviews

Diamond Vault of Troy 3
  • Sylvia

Sylvia L Daniels Ray · Married on 08/03/2019

A Memorable Experience

Randy is amazing and the team at the Diamond Vault are amazing! I never felt like I we were being sold or pressured into making anything other than an informed and educated decision about my ring. My fiancé allowed me to select my ring (he's so wonderful) and Randy made sure we understood diamonds, cut, clarity, quality, origins and more. The settings were unique and my final diamond selection looks amazing. Thank you Diamond Vault for making this experience one I hope to remember for years to come!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Ana

Ana Yarrington · Married on 01/19/2019

Will never go anywhere else for jewelry!

Review written by my husband:
    Before we came to Diamond Vault we had worked with a big chain jewelry store to try and design my wife’s engagement ring and wedding band. We didn’t even get through the process for the engagement ring and I knew they were never going to understand what we wanted. Diamond Vault was recommended to us by my wife’s coworker, who couldn’t have been happier with the work they had done on her ring. We went in with high hopes and they were surpassed. Going in to see Randy was like visiting a friend. He is a true professional that will do whatever it takes to make your vision come to life while sharing his expertise to make sure that your ring will last as long as your marriage. You’d think that such great quality of manufacture and service would come at an equally great price, but the rings ended up being more affordable than it would have at the chain jeweler. My wife’s rings turned out so perfect I know I will be back to create even more custom creations with Randy and the rest of the team at Diamond Vault of Troy.

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Diamond Vault of Troy 4
    Diamond Vault of Troy 5
    Diamond Vault of Troy 6

Kara · Married on 09/02/2018

Tim is the man! If you are looking for a no pressure, easy going, but professional atmosphere then the Diamond Vault is the place you are looking for. Tim takes the time to educate you about diamonds without telling you what is "best." Your ring will be custom designed to perfection and it is always fun to stop by and visit with Tim and the staff while getting your rings cleaned. He always takes good care of us and we intend to have a long lasting relationship with the Diamond Vault.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Megan and Dustin · Married on 04/20/2018

My now-husband has designed my engagement ring through Diamond Vault of Troy. He worked with Rula from the beginning. It was a complete surprise and loved all the thought that went into my ring! He learned a lot about diamonds and rings from his initial visit. He actually unintentionally visited Diamond Vault. He walked in thinking he would just pick out a ring. We couldn’t be any happier with the final product!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Jon · Married on 07/22/2017

Tim and his staff were phenomenal. He was extremely knowledgeable and had a way of explaining everything in terms that made sense to us. He was extremely patient and professional even when we changed our minds. And getting the diamond cleaned every time we come in- that's a nice bonus!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Claire · Married on 01/14/2017

This vendor is amazing. They make you feel like you are the only people in the world that matter to them. They are not pushy at all and work to help you find the perfect rings. Amazing experience!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Ann · Married on 08/16/2015

Absolutely LOVE my engagement ring that my fiancé designed here. He raves about this business all the time. We highly recommend!

Sent on 07/16/2014
  • FutureMrsWalton

Kristine · Married on 08/01/2015

I have to say that I have never been happier with a vendor. My fiancé bought my engagement ring from Diamond Vault. He created my engagement ring with the help of Diamond Vault. They created a mold of my ring for my fiancé to approve it. I was so happy with it, that we went back for both of our wedding bands. Since my engagement ring was custom made, they had to custom make my band to go along with it. Their service is very fast!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Charlotte · Married on 05/09/2015

There are so many words to describe my custom Diamond Vault engagement ring, but just a few are sparkly, shiny and perfect! My fiancé worked with Peter-John and took the time and explained to me afterwards that he couldn’t have been more thrilled! He and all the staff were very helpful and educational throughout the process of helping him pick the perfect diamond. And yes, it’s perfect. Peter-John has exceptionally high standards and will find the absolute best for you. My ring sparkles so brightly and they were able to take my fiancés' vision and make it a reality. You can’t find a more dedicated and helpful team anywhere. It’s a great feeling knowing that he found the absolute best diamond/ring for the best price with the best support and customer service. If you want a one-of-a-kind, outshine-everyone-else kind of experience and result…Diamond Vault should be the first place on your list to visit.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Rebekah · Married on 03/21/2015

Written by my fiancé: If you are going to buy a diamond, this is the ONLY place you should do it! Period!

You are welcome to SHOP the malls, high-end boutiques and retail stores, but when you decide that you are interested in actual HIGH quality diamonds, real personal service, and unmatched buying power for your dollar, Diamond Vault of Troy should be the only place you BUY!

I shopped about 50-60 different stores all over Michigan and Texas. After spending ENDLESS hours on the Internet to find the "perfect diamond", all I could say was that I was confused (and was certainly not going to buy a diamond on the Internet!). Then I found Diamond Vault of Troy, and met Tim Mayer! Now my engagement ring is breathtaking and spectacular.

And you know what the best thing is? They design custom jewelry. To anyone out there who is thinking about getting married/ engaged, I HIGHLY recommend that you check out Diamond Vault of Troy! PERFECT RATING: 5 STARS for the night full of smiles, tears, and LOVE!

Sent on 03/12/2015
  • O

Olga · Married on 11/01/2014

I have always wanted a larger engagement ring! So when my fiancé agreed to upgrade me shortly before our wedding, I was overjoyed. Still, I didn't think a 4.45 tcw diamond engagement ring was within our budget. But here I am wearing -and loving it, all thanks to Tim at the Diamond Vault!

Tim had sold us our original 1.2 carat diamond, and he happily agreed to let us trade in my original diamond and give us full credit toward the purchase of the new ring. He provided great education at every stage of the ring creation process - from helping me nail down the new ring design to assisting me in selecting a perfectly matching band. My now husband and I felt really good about this pricey purchase because of the great value we felt we receivced. Tim found a 3.03 carat center stone of an exceptional value. I could not believe how big and beautiful it was when I first held it in my hand! Tim also very hard to find a pair of side stones that matches the center stone perfectly in cut and color (which apparently is no small task if you're trying to do it right). The matching band is gorgeous, and so is my husband's custom created white gold band with tiny diamonds. Because my original diamond ring setting was now empty, Tim inserted a beautiful blue topaz stone in it and thus created a beautiful right hand ring for me (which I wore on my wedding day as something blue!).
    Our whole experience with Tim and the Diamond Vault was wonderful. We couldn't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Adriana · Married on 09/27/2014

Randy the owner was absolutely fantastic! He was wonderful to work with:) this is the only place to go. We will be lifelong customers.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Katie · Married on 08/29/2014

Okay people, seriously....Peter-John is the best! Not only a certified gemologist, but also an ordained minister (so you know he won't lie) :0)

When my fiancee proposed, I couldn't even breathe. The ring was SO beautiful!!! And we went back to pick out wedding bands, and will be customers for life.

Thank you Peter-John!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Courtney · Married on 08/08/2014

My now husband bought both my engagement ring and wedding band here. After visiting many retail ring shops, we were dissatisfied by both the quality and the value of their rings. I just couldn't find anything I liked! My husband ended up getting my engagement ring at the Diamond Vault and proposed to me with a beautiful gold solitaire that was beyond my wildest dreams. When thinking of the type of wedding band I wanted, I was afraid they wouldn't have what I pictured in my head. I described exactly what I wanted to Tim and he created a custom ring for me, even making sure the diamonds matched the one in my engagement ring! The rings look absolutely perfect together! The service, quality, and value of this place is out of this world. You won't find anything like it anywhere else!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Max · Married on 08/02/2014

Diamond Vault is simply the best! I had my wife to be engagement ring and wedding band custom made by the Diamond Vault and it turned out flawless. The process was super easy and stress free, Randy and his team made me feel completely at ease and treated me with the utmost respect. They catered the ring to all my needs and there was never a issue. They were fast, professional, and the quality is outstanding. Their knowledge of the product and industry is unmatched, and their experience in the industry speaks for itself. My soon to be bride was completely floored with her ring and she constantly reminds me how wonderful it is. There is a reason why Diamond Vault gets such great reviews, I will never go anywhere else for my jewelry needs!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Kimberly · Married on 08/02/2014

We worked with Randy on customizing my engagement ring and band. He was the utmost professional as well as wise when it came to making decisions and guiding us through the process. He brought what I drew on paper to life on my finger. I would recommend to anyone and will be going back again in the future for ALL my jewelry needs.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Tim is AMAZING and his staff is wonderful, go to them, you won't regret it and you'll LOVE your diamond!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Kimberly · Married on 05/30/2014

They are extremely professional and provide the highest quality of service.

Sent on 02/24/2014
  • User4119351 · 2+ years ago

Do not assume you can only afford a department store or big box store ring. That is a mistake. Their prices look cheaper but they are charging you more for cheap, low quality stones. We got a gorgeous engagement ring with Peter John at Diamond Vault of Troy for a fabulous price we would never have gotten anywhere else, and NOBODY can compete with the service. Cleaning, rhodium dipping, prong checks, resizing—free, whenever I want. I’ve had it sized two or three times for free. He gave us my wedding band at an amazing price much lower than what was marked, and set up an account with a different supplier when they did not carry the wedding band my husband wanted and got it for him at less than half the price of another local jeweler. He keeps you in the system and reminds your husband about birthdays and anniversaries—“I keep my grooms out of trouble.” Peter John TAKES CARE of you, and the relationship is forever, it doesn’t just end when you walk out of the store with the rings. If you have a problem, he will fix it, and EVERY aspect of your wedding jeweler will be absolute perfection, no exceptions. We had found my husband’s ring at a reasonable price at another jeweler but asked Peter John to find it for us himself because we trust him completely and because he is somebody that is worth working with whenever you can, and he found it and got us a great price. If you go with anyone but Peter John, you are making a mistake! Make sure you call and make an appointment and MAKE SURE it’s with Peter John! You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Emily · Married on 02/08/2014

The Diamond Vault of Troy made my engagement ring and both wedding bands for my wedding in February 2014. My husband and I were blown away by the quality of service and product we received through the Diamond Vault of Troy. We have referred many of our friends to them and every interaction that was had has been overwhelmingly positive. I HIGHLY recommend the Diamond Vault of Troy to anyone in search of a quality jeweler.

Sent on 02/25/2014
  • itsjustkathleen

Kathleen · Married on 11/23/2013

My husband knows the owner, and has seen the rings done from the Diamond Vault. If you haven't, go in there, and check them out for yourself.

Like many men, my husband had no knowledge of diamonds, bands, etc. Randy explained all about the cut, color, etc. on the diamonds, and provided suggestions of rings based on what my husband was looking for.

I get compliments on my ring all of the time, and am proud to tell people where it came from.

All of the diamonds are hand chosen by the owner, and the molds are also handmade.

The office is unlike any other jewelry place you've been to. You don't walk up to a huge glass display at mall, you walk into a intimate office setting, where you're greeted by a knowledgeable employee.

We have referred so many of our friends to this place, and every person has been beyond impressed by the entire experience.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Rachel · Married on 11/02/2013

Most beautiful engagement ring in the world. My husband presented the ideas to Tim and Randy and they made my dream ring. This is a forever ring and i could not be happier. Fantastic service from all at the Diamond Vault. After going to tappers, tiffanys, kay, and many many more jewelers in the deroit area,
    We found Tim and Randy at the diamond vault truly made us feel special and would do anything we needed to make us happy. Service is always outstanding, quality is incredible, designs are drop dead gorgeous. If you are proposing, you would be silly not to go here.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Diamond Vault of Troy's reply:

We are so happy you love your ring! We hope to see you two back in soon!

Amy · Married on 10/05/2013

I would highly recommend Diamond Vault to anyone looking for rings. My fiancé had an amazing experience designing my engagement ring. Tim taught him a lot about his options and even gave him ways to save when choosing my diamond. Their diamond selection is awesome. My ring is one-of-a-kind and surpasses all my expectations. Rachel did most of the work in designing the setting and she is amazing. We are so happy we found them. Then when it came time to design my wedding band they didn't stop until it was just perfect. They really seem to care and take pride in their work. Lastly, I also loved the experience there. The endless bowls of candy and Irish coffees were definitely a bonus each time we visited. It would definitely be worth your time to check out!

Sent on 09/19/2013
  • User2811997 · 2+ years ago

I would never go anywhere else after experiencing the attention to detail that The Diamond Vault gives to its customers and custom jewelry. Until the DV, I never thought I could get a custom engagement ring in our price range, with the setting and the quality of diamond I wanted.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Justine · Married on 10/19/2012

Randy, our jeweler, created a beautiful wedding set for me. He was able to duplicate and antique ring I found online and give me a unique engagement ring and matching wedding band. The e-ring has a cognac brown diamond, which no other jeweler was able to find in a comparable size and quality. From the moment we entered the old bank vault, we were amazed with the upscale, the champagne and other refreshments served to make it feel more like a visit with friends and less like a business transaction, the way we could just open drawers and try on any thing we liked. He worked within our budget and didn't make us feel bad about the amount we wanted to spend. We also used him for my husbands tungsten wedding band and a pearl studs and necklace set for our daughter as a wedding gift. We consider him our "family" jeweler.

Sent on 11/08/2012