Diamond Room Event Venue Reviews

4 | Gibsonville, NC

4 Reviews for Diamond Room Event Venue

I had the best experiences at Wades Jewelers. They were extremely helpful, informative, and honest. Every time I walked into the store, whether it was to shop or to have something resized they were kind and took their time with me. They had a ton to choose from and I knew I was getting a quality product at a good price. They're the cutest family jewelry store, with no big pushy chain store feeling. It's worth the drive from Chapel Hill for me. They were one of my favorite wedding vendors

Sent on 08/17/2016

Amber · Married on 03/22/2014

The Diamond Room was a perfect place for my wedding reception. It is an upscale venue in a beautiful location with a small town atmosphere. The owners are great and the caterer did an excellent job with the food. They were easy to work with and made great suggestions. I highly recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Blakeley · Married on 07/07/2007

Georgio is one of the sweetest men I have ever met. A gracious host, Georgio worked with us to figure out the best menu/decorations/setting/music for our reception. EVERYONE said the food was incredible (we had 2 main dishes, 4 vegetables, rolls, salad, coffee and tea), and we really wished we could have taken the little that was left home with us!! The Diamond Room has a beautiful little stone balcony on two sides of the second story building that overlook downtown Gibsonville... it's quite picturesque. And Georgio was hilarious, he is Greek through and through, and just a jolly man. I highly recommend his place.

Sent on 10/19/2007

1.8
      2.0
      2.0
      2.5
      2.5
      0.0

If your reception has different culture tradition involved mixed in with American tradition, this is not a good reception location. Family, friends and guests had bad experiences which is too much too go into details. A beautiful place but the customer service was terrible.

Sent on 09/17/2014