54 Reviews for Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat Co.

User Photos
Scenic Views (4)
House Beer (4)
House Liquor (4)
Specialty Beer (4)
All Inclusive Packages (3)
Altar/Arches (3)
Event Rentals (2)
Specialty Wine (2)
Covered Outdoor (1)
Liquor License (1)

Wonderful venue! My husband and I just got married on 10/14/16. I couldn't have asked for a better place to have my wedding. The staff was amazing. My guests were so happy with the service that they recieved the day of my wedding. I was really happy with the service that my husband and I recieved. Bethany-our wedding coordinator was amazing. She helped me so much before the wedding and on the day of. She always responded so quickly and she had a solution for everything. She made my wedding day so easy and I am so thankful that she was there for every step of the way! We also had brunch for the day after which was also really good! The hotel is the best hotel that I've stayed at! Overall our experience was amazing and I am so happy that we had our wedding here! We will remember this weekend for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Morgane, 10/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Highly Recommended! We had our wedding reception at Diamond Mills on Friday, June 22nd 2018 and were beyond pleased with how everything went! Bethany and the entire crew at DM were so organized and on top of everything. From the day we first toured the property, to the day we packed up after the wedding, everything went so much smoother than I could have imagined.

Bethany was AMAZING and SO helpful from day one. She took away a ton of the stress that goes into planning a wedding. Everything was so well organized and thought out, especially the "homework packets" she had put together for planning purposes. She was so on top of even then smallest details, that it truly made me feel at ease.

From the moment I came down the stairs (before leaving for the church), I was so impressed with the decorations and how everything came together. EVERYTHING WAS LITERALLY PERFECT!!! Oh, and they even let us take photos at their sister property down the hill!

My parents and all of the guests were raving about the food, the drinks, etc. Everyone in attendance was so pleased with the choices both during cocktail hour, and dinner. I could go on and on, but I will leave it at that! Thank you again to the entire staff at Diamond Mills! You made it a true dream wedding! xo

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Our wedding day was perfect. Rustic chic, elegant, great service. Amazon food. If I could do it all over again I wouldn’t change a thing.

Profile Picture meagan, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at Diamond Mills on 11/4/17 in the Tavern. From the beginning of our planning, to the day of our wedding, everything was perfect. Bethany and her team were extremely accommodating to our needs and they perfectly executed the vision we had for our wedding. All I can do is write praises for this venue and most of all Bethany because we had the most beautiful day we could have ever dreamed of. If you are looking for an amazing venue with a great view and fantastic food this place is perfect for you : )

Profile Picture sara, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables

We cannot say enough good things about Diamond Mills and their staff. From the day we first went for a tour up until our wedding brunch, everyone here went above and beyond to make our wedding special. We got married in the tavern with the stations package and our guests cannot stop commenting about the venue and the food. We've had many people confess that it was the best wedding they've ever attended. Bethany, Gina, and the entire DM team helped to make our weekend better than we ever could have dreamed. Choosing Diamond Mills is one of the best wedding decisions you can make.

Profile Picture Angela, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Being that my fiancé and I were getting our wedding together in a short three month window we needed luck on our side. Little did we know what a rustic gem we were walking into when we found the Saugerties Steamboat Co. Just two weeks after our engagement we were planning to tour both the Steamboat house, as well as the beautiful space at the Diamond Mill's hotel, but upon crossing the doorway into lower level of the former we were in love with it. Bethany greeted us, we were quick to tell her we were already sold, and we got to work from there. Our second great surprise was just how helpful and resourceful Bethany was. She was with us every step from that day forward: securing our date, helping us polish the menu and cake options, and most importantly providing us with a list of vendors whom came together to make every moment an absolute dream. With the full facilities of Diamond Mills for bridal party preparations, the delicious culinary masterpieces of Chef Napoli, the rich natural beauty of the Esopus Creek as a picturesque backdrop, and the hard work of an incredible staff, with Bethany's expert guidance and endless optimism (we even managed to dodge an imminent storm) leading the way, you simply have to choose the Saugerties Steamboat Co. without second thought.

Profile Picture Ian, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

We had the wedding of our dreams at Diamond Mills. Every step of the process was handled beautifully by Bethany, who was cheerful and responsive and seemed genuinely excited to be planning our wedding with us. I had lots of ideas for how I wanted to reception area to look and small touches I wanted included, and Bethany seamlessly made all of my plans a reality. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch; I got ready at the venue in the beautiful bridal suite which makes a great backdrop for photos, the ballroom was breathtaking, and all of our guests commented on how lovely the surroundings were and how good the food was! There is so much natural beauty at Diamond Mills which made it a big selling point, and it did not disappoint at our reception. The patio overlooks the waterfalls and it made a lovely location for the cocktail hour and for people to step outside throughout the reception, and the waterfalls made an absolutely breathtaking background for our photos. I cannot recommend this venue enough.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Parking

I don’t even know how to begin to write a review for Diamond Mills as our entire experience there was simply indescribable. My now husband and I knew that we wanted something somewhat unique and a little more relaxed when looking for a venue. As soon as we walked into The Tavern, with its somewhat rustic, yet elegant appearance overlooking the falls, we knew that was the place for us. I simply cannot speak highly enough about the staff that worked so closely with us throughout the entire process. Bethany was absolutely incredible! She was always in close contact, worked to answer any questions guiding us through the entire process and most importantly, genuinely cared and was so excited for us. On the day of, she worked with all of our vendors and exceeded every expectation. Our guests continue to reach out to express how much fun they had and we have heard on countless occasions, “That was the absolute best wedding we’ve ever been to”. Quality service. Exceptional food. Perfect execution on the day of. Caring staff. Beautiful views! I simply cannot say enough! If we could do it all over again we would choose Diamond Mills every time! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

If possible, I would give Diamond Mills more than 5 stars! We are in the position to comment on the Diamond Mills wedding event staff and the hotel, as well as the Saugerties Steamboat Co. We had a large wedding (250 people) in Diamond Mills ballroom, so we took down the hotel for the entire weekend and hosted our rehearsal dinner and welcome reception at the SSC. Words cannot express how happy we were with the entire experience. The team (Laurie, Bethany, and Gina) was top notch. Fun and professional. Responsive to my multitude of questions. Accommodating. It was hard to find a venue that fit our event size, aesthetic (inside and outside), and budget. Everyone asked us why we were hosting our wedding in Saugerties and not in NYC. Those questions stopped when folks arrived in Saugerties and saw the beauty of the town and the venue. Gorgeous views. Lovely rooms. Awesome food both in town and at the DM Tavern. We had our ceremony on the balcony above the Esopus River. It could not have been more beautiful. Many people said that they will return to Saugerties and to Diamond Mills. We certainly will. We HIGHLY recommend Diamond Mills!

Profile Picture Shamis, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

We had a beautiful, bicycle-themed wedding at Diamond Mills on 4/30/17. Even though it lightly rained off & on earlier in the day, we were still able to have the ceremony outdoors, with the gorgeous Esopus waterfall in the background. We were even able to bike into the reception area following the ceremony. Guests were able to relax on the deck by the falls during the reception as well. Bethany, the amazing event coordinator at Diamond Mills, is so sweet & was extremely helpful before & during the event. Huge thanks to Bethany! Food, drinks & service were top notch. Guests raved about how much they loved the wedding & location. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding day & venue!

Profile Picture Wendi, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The reason that this venue is getting a good review is BETHANY! She is absolutely amazing and so good at her job. She is the one who helped me through everything from beginning to end. All of my questions she had a perfect answer or solution. I had absolute confiendence in her to do an amazing job, and she blew me away by going above and beyond for not only me, but for everyone. The venue service staff was accommodating and helpful as well. In addition to Bethany's services is a breathtaking view of the waterfalls where we had our ceremony on the terrace, and the gorgeous building and grounds. Thank you Bethany for a perfect day!

The only problem I had with the venue was the hotel. I left my fitbit watch charging in the wall and my bouquet of flowers in a vase of water. I noticed immediately, but neither of them were ever found by the hotel staff. I called the day I checked out and the hotel staff told me that they checked and they saw nothing, then went back to the hotel to talk to the manager. I just felt frustrated that someone must have taken my watch and threw away my flowers, while feeling that my problem wasn't really considered by hotel staff. I am at fault for forgetting them, but can't help but feel frustrated that they disappeared. Again, this is totally unrelated from the amazing wedding I had and the wonderful work of Bethany and her staff. I just wanted to share my frustrating experience with the hotel. This was a minor thing in the whole scheme of the wedding day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ryan and I were SO HAPPY with our venue choice! Diamond Mills - where do we start. I mean, it has a waterfall! The venue and grounds are stunning. We are from Albany, NY and had a venue closer to home in mind for our wedding. We were visiting Diamond Mills so that we could say "we looked at enough places." When we drove down for a visit though, our plans changed. Bethany was the first person we met and would turn out to be the best event planner ever! She was so warm and welcoming from the first moment we met and throughout the planning humored my Project Manager ways - too many questions, my own floor plans (which made her laugh) and TRYING to do her job so she didn't have to. Our trust in her allowed me to sit back and focus on the things I needed to and let her handle all the other stuff. She was invaluable and made our wedding planning and day FUN. In addition Laurie was wonderful to work with to book the space and all the initial planning. The Diamond Mills staff was wonderful the day/night of as well - many guests commented about how there was always someone there asking if they needed anything. And the hotel staff was wonderful; accommodating guests who filled the entire hotel that night. Overall we could not have asked for a better experience and would HIGHLY recommend this wedding venue.

Profile Picture Tracy, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Wheelchair Access

If you are planning a wedding & want a venue with an exceptional staff who truly cares about making your day perfect then Diamond Mills is for you! If it weren't for Bethany, I don't know if I could've pulled off our wedding. My husband & I are from N.Y., but were stationed in OK throughout our planning process. We wanted nothing more than to come home for our wedding, but we knew planning long distance would not be easy. Bethany helped to make everything as easy as she possibly could. Whenever we were home during the year leading up to the big day, we would stop in & check up on things. She was always quick to get back to me, & even emailed this week to wish us a happy 1st anniversary! The weekend of the wedding she helped unload cars & literally read my mind on how I wanted things set up. She's truly fantastic at what she does. Despite the blizzard outside on our wedding day, the entire staff worked full force to pull evferything off without a hitch. We are now coming up on our one year anniversary (1 week away), & when we were at a family members wedding last month there were still people coming up to me complimenting how delicious the food was at our wedding! It was definitely not your typical wedding food. We had an abundance of options during cocktail hour such as passed appetizers, a carving station, a Tuscan table, a Mediterranean table, an Asian station etc. At the reception we started with lobster ravioli, then guests had a choice of 3 diffeeeeht entrees, and of course dessert which included wedding cake & a Viennese table with 7 other dessert options! It was all incredible. We were lucky enough to have the Esopus river lit the entire night, and capped the night off with an after party in the bar at the tavern. The following morning our guests who stayed at the hotel and other local guests joined us in the tavern for a beautiful brunch. We will be returning to DM next Saturday for our 1 year anniversary dinner!

Photos
Profile Picture Kristyn, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

We celebrated our wedding on 11/11/16 and cannot express how wonderful the staff, especially Bethany, made our day absolutely perfect! Every step of the way from when we first visited to the end of the wedding was met with professionalism and quality service. You can tell that they love what they do!! Leading up to the event being an out of state bride, Bethany was always quick to answer our emails and get us all the info we needed! It was always a, "Yes, sure we can do that, no problem" response which took a lot of stress away. During the wedding the waite staff were on top of what we needed and made sure we had plenty to eat and drink all night. I was never with an empty drink in hand and was actually able to sit and eat most of my meal. The rest they sent up to our room for a well needed snack later! Our guests were very impressed with the quantity service and beautiful venue. I cannot say enough about how wonderful our experience was, we can't wait to go back and celebrate our 1 year anniversary.

Profile Picture Caitlyn , 11/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn’t have asked for a better place to have had our wedding! Everything was just the way we wanted it and Bethany and her team are absolutely amazing. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about the Tavern and the services provided. Thank you for making our day magical!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables

My husband and I got married at Diamond Mills on 10/22/16 and the wonderful staff made sure our day ran as smoothly as possible! We had a small bridal party so we had more than enough room in the gorgeous bridal suite to get ready, and the boys had the conference room overlooking the exceptional falls. They were so accommodating for my sister who came early to decorate, and our hotel room for the night was so classy and comfortable! I’ve had the honor to be one of Laurie Hicinbothem’s first students and to get married at her new place of work felt surreal and full-circle. Her and Bethany go above and beyond to make your day the best it can be! Every time an idea or worry would pop into my head (which was many, we booked Diamond Mills two years in advance!) I would email Bethany and she would take my stress away. My husband and I are so glad we chose Diamond Mills as our wedding venue. It’s such a beautiful building and the grounds are picture perfect. It rained on our wedding day, but that didn’t stop us from capturing breathtaking shots overlooking the falls. The interior is absolutely stunning; you will not be disappointed with all of the photo opportunities! The food was fantastic and you AND your guests will be treated like royalty.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar

We had our ceremony and reception at the Diamond Mills in the Fall of 2016. It was a SPECTACULAR experience all around. What a beautiful venue and the view is just remarkable. They have a wonderful bridal suite where my bridal party got to relax and drink champagne while getting our hair and makeup done. The men had their own room which was overlooking the falls. We had our ceremony outside which was right in front of the waterfalls. You could not ask for a better location. Our wedding photos are phenomenal. Bethany, the event coordinator, made sure every detail of the wedding matched my vision and she was there the whole night to make sure everything went smoothly. She was immensely helpful during the wedding planning process, too. From start to finish every staff member was attentive, friendly, and professional. I really felt like the staff there went above and beyond. Our guests raved about the hors d’oeuvres, the entrees, and the cake! Their pastry chef even perfectly replicated a lumberjack groom’s cake as a surprise for my husband. The entire day was beautiful and elegant. It was such a memorable experience. Many thanks to Bethany Boyce & Tom Struzzieri.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Diamond Mills was suggested to me from a friend of mine. When I viewed the photos online I was not sold but I agreed to go take a look. From the moment I walked through the door I was blown away. The foyer is gorgeous, the dining room is spacious and elegant and the patio was beautiful. We booked our wedding and Laurie worked with me to edit our package a bit to suit our needs. We choose the diamond package. A few months later we met with our wedding consultant Bethany. She was amazing from day one, very energetic, had amazing ideas and suggestions for us and I knew I would trust her to help me put together a great day. We emailed often, responses were quick and she was very accommodating, I can’t say enough about how much we LOVED working with her. We also booked the hotel on site for our guests, the hotel is gorgeous and our guests loved the views, patio and convenience. We also booked the tavern on site for a 2-hr after party; the guests loved having more time to celebrate. The bridal suite was large and worked great for my 7 bridesmaids and the moms to get ready in. The weather was perfect and we had our ceremony out on the patio. Our guests RAVED about how beautiful the venue was. We are still getting calls weeks later about our wedding. The cocktail hour food was beyond amazing. Our guests loved the Chinese take out station with food served in takeout boxes, the crab cakes were to die for and everything was great. Bethany met us at the door after the ceremony with the signature drinks for us. Dinner was great, just wait till your tasting, you will understand why I’m raving about the food so much. We also had a Viennese hour, which was excellent. I could and would go on and on about how amazing our wedding was, how great the bar staff was and how perfect Bethany was as a wedding coordinator. If you want to make a HUGE impact on your guests at your wedding, book Diamond Mills, you will be blown away.

Profile Picture Chrissy, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My husband and I had our wedding at Diamond Mills and had a wonderful experience! Bethany is truly amazing and was so easy to work with. We chose Diamond Mills because we wanted an "estate" and private feeling, while having all the accommodations of a wedding venue. In addition to booking the ballroom, we were able to reserve the entire hotel for our guests, have the after party at the gatsby-esque tavern, and brunch the next day at the restaurant! We loved that Diamond Mills had so many options on one property of where to host events for the wedding weekend and made it such a wonderful experience. Our guests still rave about how amazing our wedding was and how everything was top quality. This venue is FAR beyond any competing wedding venue in the Hudson Valley and is perfect for couples looking for a sophisticated, stunning and memorable wedding. Thank you Bethany and Laurie!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Diamond Mills was an absolutely amazing venue to have our wedding! The waterfalls provided the PERFECT back drop to our ceremony. The food was absolutely out of this world and the staff that assisted in setting up the day of the wedding and served our guests during the cocktail hour and reception were above par! They were outstanding! We have gotten so many compliments about the beautiful venue and the amazing food!

My only complaints are having to pay for our food tasting and a hiccup with having the bridal suite available early enough the day of the wedding.

Apart from those 2 minor things, Diamond Mills was wonderful! I am so happy that we had our wedding at this venue and we do it all over again if we could! I worked mainly with Bethany the last few months before the wedding day and she was an absolute dream to work with! She was so friendly, responsive, accommodating and just a sweet-heart!

Thank you Diamond Mills for providing an amazing venue and wonderful food/service for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Diamond Mills is STUNNING! We are so happy we chose this venue for our April wedding. Bethany, their event coordinator, is absolutely AMAZING!! We honestly can't say enough good things about her!

We live in NC and our wedding was in NY. Bethany fit us into her schedule any time we were in NY visiting, and even set up 2 separate tastings for us. The Chef is incredible as well! All the food was sooooo amazing - we had a ton of old Italians at our wedding and they all gave the food 2 thumbs up! Diamond Mills also provided our wedding cake which was included in the price. We sent in a photo of what we wanted and the Chef copied it EXACTLY! They even allowed us to have 2 different flavors in the cake.

Diamond Mills worked with our budget and really went above and beyond what we expected. We had our own wedding planner that Bethany worked with really well to make sure our day was everything we dreamed it would be.

Diamond Mills itself is just stunning. From the moment our guests walked in the door, everywhere they looked was beautiful. And you DEFINITELY can't beat the view of the waterfall!! It was very clean, and the whole serving staff on the day-of was very polity and professional.

A bunch of our guests stayed overnight and were all very impressed. We had brunch there the next day at The Tavern which also exceeded our expectations.

Overall, if you're getting married in the Hudson Valley and are looking for a venue with an incredible view, lavish decor, great food, and easy-to-work-with staff, Diamond Mills has something for you. We are extremely happy we chose this venue and would HIGHLY recommend them!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 4/30/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I had a fantastic experience with the Diamond Mills staff. Initially, we met with Laurie when we first toured the venue. She was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. After we signed our contract, we mostly discussed details with Bethany. Bethany was wonderful. She answered every one of my emails (and I had quite a few!) within 24 hours. She made great recommendations, helped make my timeline, and helped with set up and clean up of the event. She even helped us with menu choices and all of the fine details. She really was incredible and definitely helped to eliminate wedding day stress. I cannot say enough about how much she went out of her way for us!
Every part of the Diamond Mills is beautiful. The waterfall outside of the reception area and cocktail hour is stunning, and it lights up at night. The bridal suite is very big and very comfortable to get ready in. They also serve champagne and some snacks while you're getting ready with your bridesmaids. We got very good reviews on the food, the cocktail hour, the cake, and the drinks from our friends and family. I recommend the red velvet cake. We added the mini tiered desserts to each table and guests seemed to enjoy the pastries and small cakes too. The wait staff was efficient and very polite. There was never any waiting at the bar area. The hotel is also very modern and luxurious.
I definitely give Diamond Mills 5 stars, not just because it's a beautiful venue, but because of the wedding planning staff (Bethany & Laurie) who will make sure your day goes smoothly and effortlessly.

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Diamond Mills was the best choice for our wedding this past October. From the moment we visited the venue, there was nothing we did not like about the space (it was a even a rainy day!) We immediately booked for the last available Saturday in the fall of 2015 which was October 31, 2015. We initially worked with Laurie and she was very helpful and informative. She kept in touch with us throughout the process until Bethany Boyce took over in late summer before the wedding. Again, she was very accommodating and made us feel like we were the only couple she was working with. We had some unique demands as our wedding was on Halloween related to our special dance, candy bar, etc and she was more than willing to work with us to make sure our vision came to life. She was so hands on and helped us during the planning process and then the weekend of- making sure the venue and decor was set up the way we had hoped. We went with a silver package with the top shelf bar upgrade and as per our guests this was a perfect amount of food during the cocktail hour and everyone raved about the dinner itself (short ribs, pumpkin ravioli, salmon) We spent the whole weekend at Diamond Mills after having our rehearsal dinner in Kingston on Friday night and the accommodations were incredible. Gina Hornbeck was amazing and met all of our requests. Again, we felt like we were the only people in the hotel and everyone catered to us. My husband and I booked the Esopus Suite for the night before and night of which the bridal party used Friday night and Saturday morning to get ready in. It was large enough to accommodate the beauty team as well as all of the bridesmaids (8) comfortably. We also booked the Tavern for an after-party which our guests loved. If you decide to order food for this, be mindful the portions are small! Overall, we could not have asked for a better setting have our wedding reception and stay for the entire weekend. Diamond Mills exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Lori, 10/31/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings

There is no better way to start this review then to tell you that it has been nearly a month since the wedding and it is still the talk of the town. People have been raving about the food, staff, location, decor and more.
We worked directly with Laurie and Bethany. Bethany was hired only a couple months prior to the big day and we were apprehensive to have such a big change so close to the day. Bethany turned out to be one of the best parts of having out event at Diamond Mills. She was attentive to every detail, including at one point holding the 3 year old ring bearer while his mother prepared to sing for the ceremony. Bethany greeted every question with a smile and ensured that our requests were not just met but exceeded. When considering this venue make sure you get a chance to meet with Bethany. She is a major plus.
Laurie over sees the big picture and is very organized. She is approachable and made us feel welcome at the tasting and during all the meetings preceding our event. She is an excellent person to do business with.
Diamond Mills is amazing. It is affordable, while providing above and beyond service. Bethany is friendly, upbeat and will work make your day what you’ve always dreamed of. HAVE YOUR WEDDING HERE!

Profile Picture Brandon, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor