Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat Reviews

Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 4
Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 5

Eizabeth M · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Best Night Ever

Where do I even begin! My husband and I could not be happier with our choice to get married at the Diamond Mills. From our very first meeting to the wedding weekend itself, everything was amazing. As people who love a good excel spreadsheet, we were immediately impressed when Brianne presented us price breakdowns of all our options. We were able to customise our package and got everything we wanted! Bethany is an angel, and made the planning process seamless. It was absolutely stress free, and we already miss working with her! From dealing with crazy relatives, to helping fix my dress bustle when it ripped mid-reception, she was a total professional, and incredibly sweet. Their preferred vendor list was equally amazing, and it was great to have a team that worked so well together. Our guests are still raving about our wedding night, how beautiful the venue was, and how much fun they had! We can’t wait to come back for our anniversary next year, and we love giving recommendations to friends getting married in the area!

Our only criticism is for the Hotel and the Tavern, which have separate management from the wedding venue team. While the food is great, the service at the Tavern is incredibly slow. We had heard this before going and hoped for the best, but everyone was right. It took far too long for anyone to even approach our table, and we’re very patient people! The service at the hotel was not very accommodating when it came to our hotel block. My father in law booked his hotel rooms for Friday and Saturday night when we first set our date. Somehow they messed up the reservation and they booked him independently for Friday night and then for Saturday night. When he called the hotel the week before the wedding to make sure his reservation was set, they realized the mistake and were somehow unable to adjust it. He had to check out the morning of the wedding from his Friday night stay and then check back in again to stay Saturday night. This was the last thing he needed to be worrying about on the day of his son’s wedding, and they made no effort to resolve the issue. We were very disappointed in the lack of service and professionalism on such a special day, especially for a very important part of our wedding.

But I want to end this on a high note. Despite the criticism for the Tavern and Hotel, we are so happy with how our wedding went, and will continue to sing the praises of Bethany, Brianne, and the whole events team - we’re always your biggest fans!

• Jennifer

Jennifer Perlman · Getting married on 01/10/2020

Elegant Fall Wedding

We had our wedding this past weekend, Oct 13, 2019 in the Tavern at Diamond Mills. Both Bethany and Brianne (wedding planners) were so helpful every step of the way. I hear many people wanting that barn wedding look but I did the research and it makes more sense to come to the tavern and get that barn wedding without the trouble of all the work! The Tavern has that rustic feel and you can add your own personal touches as well! We loved everything about our wedding, I wouldn't have changed a thing except to stay all night!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Shelby Wally · Married on 11/03/2019

The Wedding Of Our Dreams

We recently had our wedding at Diamond Mills and could not have asked for a better experience. The staff are amazing, very attentive, professional and on top of things. Our wedding coordinators took the time to respond to every email/phone call and made sure we understood every little detail. On the day of our event everything went smoothly. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and every one of our guests said they had a blast. We are extremely happy we decided to have our wedding at Diamond Mills and would recommend this venue to anyone for any occasion.
    The Wallys

Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 6
    Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 7
    Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 8

Shrikant Iyer · Married on 10/13/2019

Amazing venue!

Heather and I got married at the Diamond Mills ballroom in October 2019, it is a beautiful venue with great views and the food was absolutely delicious as well. The hotel suites and rooms are amazing each with their waterfall views as well. We worked with Bethany who helped plan the event for us. She was easy to work with when coming up with the event order, and was helpful with her suggestions and ideas. She was very attentive and quick-thinking on the day of the event, co-ordinating with the vendors and making sure things run smoothly. The reception event staff were also very friendly and did a great job. They have a great list of preferred vendors as well and we highly recommend this venue!

Hayley Affronti · Married on 10/12/2019

The best wedding location ever!

I honestly don't even know where to begin to describe just how incredible our wedding reception was at Diamond Mills. When we first met with Brianne to learn about weddings at Diamond Mills, we knew we were going to be in good hands and that we were going to have the most incredible and special day. Brianne and Bethany took care of us from beginning to end. There easy to fill out homework packets helped us make sure we had everything we needed ahead of time. They planned the entire timeline for us, were there to meet months ahead, were there the days before when we had to drop off our stuff and were of course there the day of. They were so flexible with everything, they arranged our decorations for us and made everything look better than we ever could have imagined. It was also incredible because even though many others have been married their before they allowed us to put our own touches on things and made us feel so special that it felt as though our wedding was so unique. The staff all around was incredible from not just the event coordinators but also the waiters, bussers, bartenders and chefs. The food was absolutely incredible from the appetizers to the cheese spread to the outstanding entrees and of course the delicious cake. Our guests are still raving about the food, drinks, the staff and of course how beautiful the location was. The amazing balcony overlooking the waterfalls is just the most perfect place for cocktail hour and pictures. The ballroom was so incredibly beautiful. I also have to mention how great it was for our bridal party to have the bridal suite. We also did an after party at the Tavern which was awesome because we had our guests just walk right next door and keep the party going. Then not to mention the hotel being situated right there which allowed our guests the comfort of walking right upstairs when they were done. We absolutely loved every second of it from working with Brianne and Bethany almost a year ahead of time, to the dinner tasting which was incredible, to the planning, and then the whole day of. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect place. If you want to have your wedding at a location that your guests will love, that you can turn into your own unique day, that will put your mind at ease and give you the most incredible day, you have to choose Diamond Mills!

Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 9
    Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/11/2019

Best Day Ever!

Wedding planning is stressful? I really wouldn't know due to the wonderful and helpful staff at Diamond Mills! Brianne and Bethany were amazing to work with. While they are both fun and have a great sense of humor, they are also caring, patient, and conscientious individuals, who can seriously get down to business, are great at what they do, and can make magic happen. No question seem to bother them, they were always available to talk, and were both so knowledgeable about how to have the smoothest running wedding possible, without sacrificing any beauty. I strongly believe that the day of my wedding was so stress-free because of these two! I really had nothing to worry about during the months leading up to the wedding and the day of! The waitstaff was also amazing. Our guests cannot stop talking the service they received during our wedding. They all rave about how nice the waiters were and how delicious their meals were. One aspect that stood out to our guests the most was how friendly and quick the bartenders were. With a guest total of 135 fond drinkers, there was never any lines at the bar. Our guests also still talk about how our red velvet wedding cake was one of the best cakes they have ever tasted! Everything left to Diamond Mills to handle was simply done incredibly on their part. My husband and I couldn't be happier with service we received here. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/07/2019

Diamond Mills Hotel and Tavern

Diamond Mills was the perfect place to have our wedding. From the moment we arrived we knew it was where we wanted to have our wedding. After meeting with a Bethany we stopped looking at other venues and booked our date! The whole experience from start to finish was beyond pleasant. Bethany and Brianne were so helpful with all of our needs. They were easy to get in touch with and responded to all of our emails quickly. The day of the wedding everything was set up perfectly. The waterfall and bridge view were breathtaking. The service was excellent and all of our guest could not stop talking about how amazing the food is. It’s very rare to see every plate cleared at a wedding, but at Diamond Mills the food is so good you can’t stop. We were told from the beginning something always goes wrong and to just let go and enjoy the day, fortunately absolutely nothing went wrong, we had the most pleasant and perfect wedding.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • jordan

jordan · Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible

Diamond Mills was the best choice . We live near Beacon Newburgh and DM was by far the most affordable ! We’ve spoken to several guests at our wedding and usually guests say oh the venue was beautiful but food wasn’t great etc . But Diamond Mills blows everything out of the water . I promise your guests will love everything about this venue because ours can’t stop talking about it STILL ! I will be honest , we had a little hiccup in the beginning with room blocks because they were transitioning between staff but DM did everything and more to make the situation right with us ! Our wedding coordinator was Bethany and OMG ! Give that girl a raise she was absolutely perfect , I didn’t worry about one single thing on the day of my wedding and trust me there were a lot of dynamics to worry about lol . I honestly cannot suggest this venue enough ! Everything about them was perfect they were so respectful , polite , friendly just really the package deal ! I’m also going to add because I couldn’t find info on this when I was searching but please give your servers a little something extra ! They are super hard workers especially at DM and it literally would make their night I’m sure . I know your spending a lot but a little extra thought goes a long way and I know this because Diamond Mills really put extra thought into my whole wedding and I truly believe they did that because they wanted too not because they had too !! Okay ratings !! Food: A Pricing: A Venue: A+ Hotel accommodations near by: A- Staff: A+ Coordinator: A+ Stress free: A+ I also want to suggest my other vendors because they were equally as amazing and affordable!! Instagrams, check them out !! Venue: @diamondmillsny Photographer: @michellefrederickphoto DJ/videographer: @empire_sound Make up: @erinmullermakeup Hair: @thegreenroombeautylounge Barber: @twinsbarbershop_beacon_newyork Flowers: Urban Whiskey Design ******Last HUGE suggestion there was a TON of traffic on the thruway and we had about 15 of our guests miss the ceremony and they left leaving arrival time 15-30 min before the event started so I would make sure you stress to your guests to at least get into saugerties 45 min before hand and grab a drink at the tavern next door !****

The price includes an extra hour added in the large ballroom. Our wedding was 5:30-12am . No early guest arrival or anything extra , all the standard basic package .

Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 10
    Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 11
    Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 12
    Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 13
    Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 14
    Sent on 09/05/2019

Carly · Married on 08/16/2019

Best place ever!!

Diamond Mills was the perfect place to get married. From all of the staff, to the beautiful venue, the food and hospitality was all above and beyond what we could have ever hoped for our special day. Bethany was AMAZING and made the whole wedding process so easy. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Ann-Marie Sahloff-Vickery · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazed & Delighted

I cannot say enough nice things about the Steamboat Co/Diamond Mills! The staff is absolutely amazing. From the attendants to the bartender, spot on! All were personable, always moving, and ready to help.

The event staff made everything on that very special day seem effortless, never missing a beat! No detail was untouched, and they delivered an amaze & delight experience for everyone who attendant.

Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 15
    Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 16
    Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 17
    Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 18
    Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 19
    Sent on 08/09/2019

Jessica Posey · Married on 07/06/2019

An amazing experience!

We had such an incredible wedding at Diamond Mills tavern! Everything turned out just as we had hoped and our guests really enjoyed themselves. It was an absolute pleasure working with Bethany! She was on top of everything, so organized, responsive and personable! Our guests were blown away by how beautiful the space was and by the incredible view of the falls! Oh, and the food was delicious, everything from the hor d'oeuvres to the cake! I have already recommended this venue to a friend getting married next year!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie Hughes · Married on 06/22/2019

I want to repeat our day!

After our beautiful wedding I just kept saying "I want to do it again! I want to have another wedding!" And if we could, I wouldn't change a thing! Diamond Mills, Brianne, and Bethany were a dream to work with. From our first meeting my husband and I were confident this would be our venue. They have a beautiful ceremony and reception space, attached tavern and restaurant, and hotel rooms -- really convenient for our guests who were traveling. Their rates and options are clear cut and reasonable - they had a wonderful book with everything outlined clearly and they either stuck to that information or gave us improved options! Brianne was a pleasure to work with initially; after touring the venue and speaking with her once we booked it! From then on, Bethany was our contact person and day-of coordinator and was truly a dream to work with. She's bubbly and friendly, but more importantly, knows what she's doing and is extremely competent and professional. When my husband and I had any ideas we got an immediate "Yes, sure, we can do that!" Everything was just easy! On the actual wedding day everything ran smoothly. Brianne and Bethany and the rest of the Diamond Mills team coordinated with our vendors, taking care of everything behind the scenes. I am a micro-manager by nature, but this day I felt completely comfortable surrendering all control to the wonderful group of professionals at Diamond Mills. Food was wonderful, drinks were flowing, and we had the best day! We really give Brianne, Bethany, and Diamond Mills credit for that!

Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 20
    Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 21
    Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 22
    Sent on 07/08/2019

Caitlin · Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful June Wedding

Choosing Diamond Mills as our wedding location was the best decision we ever made as a couple! From the very beginning of the planning process, Bethany and Brianne were friendly, attentive, and accommodating for the vision we had for our big day. We loved the outdoor ceremony space on the back terrace that flowed into an inside/outside cocktail hour and finished with a beautiful reception in the ballroom. We also wanted a venue where we would be the only wedding in that specific part of the site so we wouldn’t have to share bathrooms, hallways, etc. The space was truly ours. In addition to its perfect Hudson Valley location, we were drawn to Diamond Mill’s package & food offerings as we knew that a big cocktail hour was important to us. We settled on the Diamond Package which gave us the best offerings of high-quality food, in-person action stations, personalized signature cocktails, top shelf spirits, and excellent customer service – our guests were blown away and raved about how great it was! The reception dinner choices, cake, and Viennese table were out of this world. The bacon wrapped filet with crabmeat was the best meal of my life – and yes, as the bride, I ate dinner! We also appreciated the following aspects of this location: convenient and abundant parking for guests and shuttle buses, the upstairs bridal suite which served as a pre-wedding wedding party room and a quiet escape for my husband and I during the actual event, beautiful indoor ceremony location options (if needed), and the beautiful bathrooms! It may be silly, but we’ve been to too many events where guests are sharing toiletries and waiting in line for bathrooms with guests of other events. I could even fit in the stalls with my dress! We can’t thank Bethany, Brianne, and their team enough!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing day!

We got married in the tavern in May, and it was the best day! Bethany from start to finish was the most responsive, organized, and helpful contact. She really made us feel comfortable and made the wedding planning fun (not stressful)! On the wedding day, the tavern was beautifully set up, the food was fantastic, and we had a wonderful time without a care at all. Many guests commented on the beautiful location. We are so, so glad we chose to have our wedding in the tavern at Diamond Mills!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Lilah Sabalones · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Wedding Venue in the Hudson Valley

My husband and I were searching for a wedding venue for several months before finding Diamond Mills - a venue that has everything a bride could hope for. The hotel rooms for friends and family are stunning. The Saugerties Steamboat venue is idyllic and incredibly romantic - the perfect setting for a wedding. The food is delicious and very reasonably priced for all you get - but the best part is the wonderful staff and wedding coordinator Bethany Boyce whose title could easily be fairy godmother. I guarantee she will make all your wedding dreams come true. I truly could not recommend this place enough and I am so grateful that my husband and I found them - our wedding day will always hold a special place in my heart and I owe many thanks to Diamond Mills.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2018

Exceptional Staff, breathaking venue with views

Picking a venue for our New Year's Eve date was very stressful for us. We felt alot of other places had staff that were cold, rude & unaccommodating. Not to mention we really wanted to get married on New Year's Eve which made finding a venue within our budget even more difficult. We came across Diamond Mills while spending a weekend in the area for Octoberfest. We stopped by the venue and was introduced to Brianne who was cheerful, warm and easy to speak with. After sitting down with Brianne and taking a tour of the venue, we knew this was the place where we wanted to get married. We loved coming back to Diamond Mills meet with Bethany and Brianne, they made wedding planning so easy and believe it or not - FUN! There is something to be said if the groom isn't even complaining about going to the venue for meetings. We are OBSESSED with the food at the Tavern. We lived for the wedding tastings. Brianne and Bethany was super sweet on the fact that we kept coming back to Diamond Mills to indulge ourselves with tastings. Everthing tasted amazing. Our wedding night was phenomenal!! We got married at the Tavern followed by a reception in the dining room. The staff was top notch!! All my guests were well taken care of with exceptional service. I'm still receiving compliments on how amazing the food was at our wedding. Wedding planning can be a very stressful time but we totally lucked out working with awesome people like Brianne and Bethany and the rest of the Diamond Mills staff who gave us such an incredible experience filled with nothing but awesome memories throughout our planning process. We were so impressed by the team early on that I recommended the venue to my sister who was already engaged and also was having trouble locating a venue. my sister decided to also get married at Diamond Mills in the ballroom the same year! Brianne, Bethanny and the Diamond Mills staff have been such a huge blessing to our family and we can't thank them enough for everything.

Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 23
    Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 24
    Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 25
    Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 26
    Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 27
    Sent on 01/27/2019

Kayla · Married on 12/01/2018

Exceeded Expectstions

We just got married at Diamond Mills about a week ago and could not have asked for a better venue. We booked Diamond Mills a year and a half before the big day and Bethany was helpful every step of the way! Her bubbly personality made even the most stressful details seem possible. I honestly didn’t have a single worry on the day of my wedding. Guests and vendors actually commented on “how unusually calm” I was compared to other brides on their wedding days. The food was absolutely perfect. Both Bethany and Brianne were incredibly responsive, answering last minute questions and e mails. Diamond Mills is becoming a very popular wedding venue and appears booked more than it’s not, but the attention you get from the staff at Diamond Mills makes you feel like your wedding is the only one that’s important. This is an incredibly hard to find and desired quality. Guests are still raving about the experience they had at our wedding at Diamond Mills.

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect Venue!

We had our wedding at the Tavern at Diamond Mills. Brianne gave us the tour and we knew right away that Diamond Mills was the venue for us. From there we were in touch with Bethany who was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was our wedding coordinator and was professional, patient, kind, helpful, and extremely responsive. Bethany and her team set up the venue perfectly. She made the whole planning process easy, from start to finish. The venue was gorgeous and provided the perfect winter wonderland setting we envisioned. The price was reasonable, staff was great, and the wedding was perfect!

Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 28
    Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 35
    Sent on 10/27/2019

Krista Gale · Married on 11/03/2018

We love ssco.

My (now) husband and I looked at several wedding venues before looking at Saugerties Steamboat Co. We knew we didn’t want to get married in a ballroom, but we didn’t want to get married in a barn either and the SSCo. was the perfect combination of rustic yet formal. Brianne and Bethany were the absolute best to work with, both so down to earth and personable. They worked with us to make sure we stayed within budget and still had tons of options for food, drink, setup and times. Our ceremony was inside upstairs since it was a tad too windy, but the foliage was absolutely stunning the first weekend of November for pictures. It was a little chilly outside, but they had a fire going on the inside fireplace that kept it cozy and everyone flocked to. The cocktail hour was downstairs, and the reception was upstairs again. The room and layout were rearranged so quickly, and the wait staff were so friendly and helpful. We had a buffet style dinner and it worked out perfectly, the food was amazingggg! Later on, we had a fire outside where guests could cuddle up with blankets and had s’mores. Our timeline all day and night was spot on as Brianne coordinated with our DJ to keep everything on track. Overall best day of our lives and we are so happy that we chose SSCo. as our venue!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Deepak

Deepak · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect Wedding Venue

We stumbled on Diamond Mills on our way home from having a less than stellar venue tour somewhere else. We saw the building said, “Oh that’s so pretty can we get married there?” The rest is history. Our first meeting was with Brianne and she was incredible. We wanted a different look for our wedding and the Tavern at Diamond Mills ticked all of our boxes and more (elegant, you can make the space your own, intimate wedding size, amazing food). It was even more sentimental for us that we were able to see Brianne the day of and thank her for everything she had done for us when we were working out the details in the contract. Once we did all the paperwork we started working with Bethany. We cannot say enough positive things about Bethany. She was there to answer every question, change our layout a few times, meet up with us multiple times before our move (we moved 1/2 way across the country a few months before the big day), and then phone meetings. She made sure to capture every detail. The staff the night of our wedding were incredible. Our guests loved everyone. The bar was packed, but no one waited for drinks. For those who asked for things table side, it was served swiftly. We also had quite a few food allergies, including the bride (Celiac over here). Diamond Mills tweaked the menu as needed to make sure everyone was able to enjoy each course. The groom had asked for some traditional Indian dishes to be served during cocktail hour and the chef (and Bethany) went above and beyond to create the dishes. The cake (gluten free!) was made by the in-house pastry chef, all we did was give a design idea and didn’t see it until the day of, and we were blown away. We loved the cake so much we ate 90% of the remaining tier for our breakfast dessert (yes breakfasts have dessert). Bethany, Brianne, and everyone else at Diamond Mills helped make our day perfect. We honestly would do the whole thing over again just to experience it a second time. We love Diamond Mills and know that you will too.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Sally Depoala · Married on 10/21/2018

Elegant Wedding At Diamond Mill

Our son's wedding at Diamond Mills this weekend was beyond beautiful! We were greeted with a champagne toast in the Grand Entrance and fabulous hors d'oeuvres followed on the stunning terrace over looking the falls. The stations for dinner were plentiful and delicious. The cake was gorgeous and the desserts high end. Bethany ( the event coordinator) attended to every possible detail. The staff was top-notch! I am a school teacher and I hardly ever give an E+....it has to be phenomenal to earn that grade...I am happy to give Diamond Mills an E+.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Debbie Depoala · Married on 10/19/2018

Perfect Hudson Valley Wedding Venue

My husband and I got married at Diamond Mills last week and it was the best decision we could have made. Everything was exceptional - from the initial planning with Brianne, to creating our vision with Bethany, to the tastings with the Chef and the flawless execution day of --- Diamond Mills came through beyond our dreams. We are both from the area and were looking for a venue that could offer incredible views of the Hudson Valley, top-notch service and food that would wow our guests. We got all that and more at the Diamond Mills. Bethany and Brianne created a customized package for us, ensuring that everything from getting ready with mimosas in the morning to our after party in the Tavern was seamless and stress free. If you are looking for the perfect Hudson Valley wedding venue, Diamond Mills is it!

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Miriam

Miriam Fried · Married on 10/07/2018

Dream Wedding!

I can't say enough about our incredible wedding and experience at Diamond Mills. When I first saw the venue over a year ago, I knew within seconds that I wanted to get married there. Everything about the space is absolutely stunning. Once we met and spoke with Bethany, Brianne, and the wonderful staff at Diamond Mills, that just solidified it. We worked with Bethany over the past year to plan our dream wedding and she is seriously incredible. I shocked all my family and friends with how calm I stayed through this entire process, but honestly, so much of that was due to Bethany! She has been so responsive, helpful, organized, and supportive throughout this process. The wedding weekend went off without a hitch and that is all thanks to the amazing staff of Diamond Mills. My guests couldn't stop raving about the stunning views and beautiful venue. Not to mention the FOOD! My husband and I are pretty big foodies so this was a big one for us- and Diamond Mills more than delivered. Hands down the best wedding food I've ever had, a sentiment shared by tons of our guests. We can't thank Bethany and the entire staff of Diamond Mills for giving us the best day of our lives! I only wish we could do it all over again!

Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 36
    Sent on 10/27/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I had stayed at Diamond Mills after we got engaged during a hike upstate. When it came time to choose a wedding venue, we remembered there'd been a wedding going on while we were there, and thought "Why not check out Diamond Mills?" (We'd had a great experience while we were there, from the breathtaking views to the stellar service). After one meeting with Brianne (the only venue meeting we ever had), we were eager and excited to secure our wedding at the Tavern for 9/22. We felt like we were in great hands from that initial meeting, and we were right. After meeting Bethany, our confidence only grew - the two of them together are a magical dream team! They were so accessible, knowledgeable, and reliable. Each email or question was handled with the utmost care, and every detail accounted for. Not to mention, they ensured everything went SEAMLESSLY day-of! They perfectly realized our vision for the Tavern for our wedding, and I am in awe of how amazing everything came out. It's obvious how talented and passionate these two ladies are. Regarding the venue itself, I can't tell you how many people commented about how beautiful it was, especially the view overlooking the falls. The service at DM was also exceptional. Every staff member we've encountered there has been so friendly and accommodating. And then there's the food... SO delicious! We knew to expect this after dining there and having a subsequent tasting, but they really blew us away on the big day, and everything tasted even better than we'd remembered. We cannot wait to return to DM next year for our anniversary, if not sooner! We cannot thank Bethany and Brianne enough for helping us pull off the wedding of our dreams!! THANK YOU!!

Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat 37
    Sent on 10/13/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

We had an amazing time at Saugerties Steamboat Co.! The venue was awesome and the day turned out exactly as we envisioned. We couldn't be happier with how smoothly everything went. The staff was on point and really took care of our guests throughout the night. Everyone said they had a great time! Our coordinator, Bethany, was truly amazing from start to finish. She was extremely organized, personable, accommodated our special requests, and clearly cared about us and our big day. The fact that she was so on top of it during the planning process really put us at ease. During the event, we had a few snafus but Bethany and her staff were flexible, kept us calm, and adjusted as needed. The food at Steamboat was exceptional. Everyone was really impressed with how delicious everything was. The only feedback we'd give is having better alignment between the wedding venue and the Diamond Mills' hotel properties. It required some back and forth to deal with the property manager and unfortunately the property right next door to Steamboat had a 3-night minimum that they wouldn't budge on. Other than that, it was a wonderful experience and the PERFECT day! I would highly recommend Diamond Mills and Saugerties Steamboat to others!

Sent on 09/23/2018