Diamond H3 Ranch Reviews

Diamond H3 Ranch 5
Diamond H3 Ranch 6

Sarah 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful and Amazing Venue

This was the best decision we ever made deciding to get married here! Not only was it beautiful and requires hardly any decoration but our guests were going on and on about how amazing it was! Would highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Greta Kairyte 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing place

This venue was wonderful for us! We had great time and views were incredibly nice! I would recommend booking this place for you special day! Staff is very sweet and helpful! Thank you Diamond H3 ranch!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Brandon

Brandon Edwards 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent Service

I just had my wedding here July 13th. I must say this venue and its stop is some of the best their is. Especially if you like the rustic look which I do I think it adds characte. But on top of that have the option of a inside and outside ceremony with plenty of views on the outside. I highly recommend atleast giving them a look when looking for place to celebrate your special day. From the beginning of the process until after the wedding the service was 馃憤馃従馃憤馃従馃憤馃従. Sorry I dont have pics to post but just got to diamondh3ranch on anything and you can see plenty.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Xavier

Xavier 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing!! If you鈥檙e stuck in finding a place to get married or need to start looking, go to Diamond H3 Ranch!

Mrs. Rhonda is the kindest and most helpful person my wife and I met in our wedding planning journey. We were just about to stop looking for places to get married soon after I proposed to my wife. However, we decided to go look and we were not disappointed. You know when they say that the venue you鈥檙e meant to have your wedding will speak to you. Out of the 11 places we looked, Diamond H3 Ranch was the one. It really has a lot to offer not just in price but in Mrs. Rhonda Cooper. She was so helpful throughout the process. Mrs. Cooper responded with quickness and flexibility when we changed a few things. Whenever we needed to visit the venue, she allowed us to visit it with our vendors. She will make your wedding dreams become a reality, in such a smooth process. Thank you Mrs. Rhonda for a great experience at your venue!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Diamond H3 Ranch 7

Diamond H3 Ranch's reply:

Thank you for such kind words. We surely enjoyed working with you two. It was truly a blessing. Thank you for choosing DH3.

Katie 路 Married on 04/05/2019

April 5th, 2019 鉂わ笍

Diamond H3 is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is amazing!! Rhonda, the manager, is always so responsive to emails and super helpful. She came by a couple times the day of the wedding to show us how to work a couple things and even fixed a broken sign that a previous bride had left that we really wanted to use.
    The biggest perk to me was that DH3 even allowed us to have our dogs be there for our big day!! They were very laid back about it and allowed us to have them throughout the day while setting and, of course, in the ceremony with us. Our dogs are a large part of our relationship so this was super important to me when choosing our venue!
    We receive so many compliments on our wedding, especially on how gorgeous DH3 is and the view from the outside ceremony site is to die for!!!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Lynn 路 Married on 03/10/2019

Mother of bride

Rhonda is the best!!! Great experience from beginning until end!!!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Brooke 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent!

We had such a great time at Diamond H3, everything was spectacular! We had compliment after compliment about the venue, the interior and of course the gorgeous views outside. The day was everything I had hoped for it to be. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Cecelia 路 Married on 08/25/2018

I want to personally thank Rhonda for providing us the opportunity to use Diamond H3 Ranch for our wedding - the venue was more than we could have ever imagined or hoped for. Our wedding was beautiful and perfect - we have DH3 to thank for this! Our guests raved about the venue, ceremony site, and the views. We were blessed with a beautiful sunset with the gorgeous views that made pictures picture for my husband and I, as well as our guests! I highly recommend any bride looking for a rustic wedding venue to consider DH3 for their big day!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Thank you Cecelia!

Savannah 路 Married on 06/09/2018

I got married at this beautiful venue Jun 9th, and the day was absolutely perfect! We had about 160 guests present and everyone raved about how breath taking the venue was and especially the sunset. I am not sure what sold me more on the venue, the beauty inside and outside, the giant bridal suite, or how kind and helpful and professional the coordinator Rhonda was. It was nice to find a venue that let you use your own vendors, but also had a vendor list that had great recommendations if needed. I cant thank Rhonda enough for answering all of my questions leading up the the wedding and being so helpful the day of. I couldn't be happier with how my wedding turned out, it was absolutely perfect. I recommend this venue to anyone and everyone, just go visit the venue once and you will fall in love with the beauty and the people who run it!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Diamond H3 Ranch's reply:

It was a beautiful day. Y'all were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you for sharing your special day with us.

Mackenzie 路 Married on 05/27/2018

Talk about a beautiful venue that you can do absolutely anything to! You can dress it up, dress it down, style it however you want. And of course, Mrs. Rhonda is the absolute best about helping you out with everything! Cody and I had the utmost perfect wedding day we could have ever imagined, and it鈥檚 a huge thanks to her. The views and the pictures you get at this venue are just too good to be true sometimes. Thank you so much for letting us have our special day here!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Kelbie 路 Married on 12/16/2017

Diamond H3 Ranch was is the most beautiful place to have your perfect wedding day! Even if you are looking for an indoor wedding this venue has more than enough room for your entire wedding to be inside! But the view outside is absolutely spectacular and makes for the most beautiful wedding photos! I recommend all my friends and family to Diamond H3 Ranch!!!!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Diamond H3 Ranch's reply:

Thank you Kelbie! It was a beautiful wedding. Thank you for letting DH3 be a part of your big day.

maria 路 Married on 11/05/2017

My husband and I were so happy when we found this place it was everything we were looking for and had everything we needed. Rhonda was such a great help with everything, any questions we had and her time. Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Diamond H3 Ranch 8
    Diamond H3 Ranch 9
    Diamond H3 Ranch 10

Diamond H3 Ranch's reply:

It was such a pleasure being part of your big day. Thank you.

Kiley 路 Married on 09/09/2017

Diamond H3 Ranch was the PERFECT venue for our September wedding. If you're wanting perfect sunset backdrops for pictures, great and informative staff, a naturally beautiful venue without having to hardly decorate, and supreme rental services, this IS the place to rent out for your special day!!! I highly recommend them, and I'm so happy that we decided to spend our special day at a Diamond H3 Ranch!!!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Diamond H3 Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such a pleasure working with you.

Drew 路 Married on 08/12/2017

This is such a stunning venue! The building itself is gorgeous and the outdoor ceremony space is perfect. I had a large wedding and everyone easily fit into the building for dinner and dancing. I received so many compliments on the venue! Rhonda is so nice and wonderful to work with. She responds to all emails extremely fast and is so flexible. Thank you, Diamond H3!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Diamond H3 Ranch's reply:

Thank you Drew. It was such a pleasure working with you.

Haleigh 路 Married on 06/25/2017

We loved Diamond H3 Ranch!! The beautiful venue made for a beautiful wedding, and Rhonda was a great help through the entire process!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Diamond H3 Ranch's reply:

Thank you Haleigh. It was a pleasure working with you.

Bryce 路 Married on 05/21/2017

Rhonda the event coordinator, was very helpful and timely with responses. We couldn't have found a better venue for our wedding!

Sent on 06/24/2017

S 路 Married on 05/20/2017

Everything was wonderful! It would have been neat if there was a screen that could be used for a picture slideshow. Other than that, everything was beautiful and ran better than we could have expected.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Dusti 路 Married on 05/06/2017

Diamond H3 Ranch is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad my husband and I picked this venue for our special day! Everyone that works there is so sweet and so helpful! Rhonda is the best and so flexible about working with you! A huge thanks to the whole crew at Diamond H3 Ranch!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Diamond H3 Ranch's reply:

Thank you Dusti. It was a pleasure working with you.

Taryn 路 Married on 04/08/2017

Where to begin. Having been to a ton of weddings in the metroplex, I truly believe Diamond H3 is the most beautiful venue of them all, and also one of the more affordable places we found for a Saturday. The building is beautiful and made of harvested Colorado cedar, and when you step out the back you feel like you're in the hill country. Rhonda, the venue coordinator, is the sweetest, most accommodating, down to earth person you could ask for - she alone is worth having your wedding here! The scenery still helps, though - ha! The brides suite is huge and so nice! The grooms suite is downstairs with a door to the lawn with yard games in the closet. There really aren't enough good things to say about Diamond H3. It was the perfect place for an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Can't wait for friends to get married here so we can come back!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Diamond H3 Ranch's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you. It was a beautiful wedding and you two are just precious.

Janice 路 Married on 03/19/2017

Rhonda was extremely easy to work with and was easily available by phone or email for any questions we had. You could decorate as fancy or as plain as you wanted and it will look Beautiful! The wood and crystal chandeliers didn't require a lot of extra decoration - a natural country elegance. Many of the guests commented on how nice it was.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Diamond H3 Ranch's reply:

Janice, you were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you for choosing Diamond H3 Ranch to be part of your big day.

Britney 路 Married on 03/11/2017

The minute I walked into Diamond H3 I knew it was the venue of my dreams. Words and pictures alone cannot describe the beauty of this venue! The venue coordinator Rhonda answered all of our questions promptly and make sure we were at ease with how things would run on the day of our wedding. I would highly recommend Diamond H3 to anyone!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Diamond H3 Ranch's reply:

We were so happy to be part of your big day. It was a pleasure working with you.

Angela 路 Married on 11/13/2016

Highly recommend this venue. It's so beautiful that you don't really have to decorate it much because it stands alone so amazingly. Worth every penny and they give you the full day. They're quick to respond and helpful.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Diamond H3 Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Angela. It was such a pleasure working g with you and your family.

Marie 路 Married on 10/13/2016

Our daughter just got married, Oct. 2016 at Diamond H3 Ranch! It was a wonderful experience all around! From the venue coordinator, Rhonda to the vendor list that they recommend, (we used 2 of the suggested vendors) it was so easy to work with them! They answered all our questions promptly, through email and or text! We got lots of compliments on the venue and the beautiful location! Excellent, I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Diamond H3 Ranch's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. Thank you.
  • User6304652 路 2+ years ago

Diamond H3 is a Gorgeous Venue! Rhonda was so great, easy and very helpful! I'm so glad we chose to have our Ceremony and Reception at this Venue!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Diamond H3 Ranch's reply:

So glad you did! Thank you.