Diamond Event Center & Catering Reviews

Diamond Event Center & Catering 5
Diamond Event Center & Catering 6

Morgan · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Thank you Diamond!

Our wedding reception was perfect! It was absolutely beautiful. Diamond brought our ideas to life. For example- allowing us to use fairy lights and tulle above the dance floor. They were very accomadating. Kelly was very helpful- she answered all of our questions and eased any worries we had. It was a one stop shop! We used Diamond's DJ- they try to get everyone on the dance floor. As well as letting guests request a song. The service was great, I didn't even notice they were there. Our Family and friends loved the food including us. We had corn, baked potato, penne pasta with side of meatballs and chicken cordon bleu with a salad/roll. The crowd loved the bar- especially the margarita machine. It was everything we've ever dreamed of. Thank you Kelly, Kevin and the staff for making our day a special one. It was memorable.

Julie · Married on 11/18/2017

The people and staff at the diamond event center was very friendly and polite this is a very good place to have your wedding and reception

Sent on 12/10/2017

Thank you Julie!

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

I just had my wedding reception at their venue on October 7, 2017 and I am so happy with how things turned out! I worked with Kelly and Kevin to plan my event and they were more than helpful answering any questions I had, setting up samples of food for us to try, providing several extras that were requested and really going above and beyond! The process was very easy with them and they really put me at ease during a stressful time! Everyone enjoyed the food and the atmosphere and we had a great time! I would also like to share a special thanks from my mother....she had several great things to say about the ladies that worked the event and also helped with clean up at the end of the night! Thank you all so much for playing a huge part in what was the best day of our lives!! We highly recommend them if you are looking for a venue for your reception or any other event!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Diamond Event Center & Catering 7
    Diamond Event Center & Catering 8
    Diamond Event Center & Catering 9

Diamond Event Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Sarah! We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again.

Kim · Married on 09/02/2017

Just wanted to thank your staff for all their hard work . You all worked so well to pull our wedding together in just six months. It was perfect thank you all

Sent on 12/25/2017

Diamond Event Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you Kim! Your reception was so pretty we are using photos of it on our facebook page.

Kristin · Married on 06/03/2017

Happy with my overall experience from planning through the ceremony and reception. Diamond was accommodating with my type A, list making, requests and even let us decorate a few days before. They were always prompt with emailing or calling me back. Even the day of a few parts of the entrances and first dances changed due to photography timing and diamond's DJ went right along with it.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Diamond Event Center & Catering 10
    Diamond Event Center & Catering 11
    Diamond Event Center & Catering 12

Diamond Event Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you Kristen! Great pictures too.

Mary · Married on 05/07/2017

Everyone was exceptionally helpful and accommodating! The food was excellent. We loved our station set up with high top tables scattered around for socializing. Kelly and Sue made sure everything was just what we wanted! If we have another event we will go to the Diamond event center! PS. Don't let the strip stores scare you away, the inside is a different world!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Diamond Event Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you Mary! The stations that you chose were a home run with your guests. We have sold pierogies many, many times since your reception when clients ask us for unique ideas!

Sara · Married on 07/23/2016

I have had the pleasure of working with the staff at Diamond Event Center twice! Each time I have been very satisfied with them. They are very friendly and are willing to make accommodations to work with the costumer. Both times I was wowed by how beautiful the rooms looked the night of the event. I would definitely use them again.

Amanda · Married on 07/02/2016

Kelly and The other staff members were amazing from start to finish! My wedding could not have been any better!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Diamond Event Center & Catering's reply:

An amazing couple deserves amazing service! We were honored to be part of your wedding day. Your family and friends were a lots of fun too!

Luz · Married on 06/11/2016

Absolutely perfect from start to finish. Your staff (Kelly) is amazing.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Diamond Event Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you for great pictures of your gorgeous room set up! And for the kind words.

Kali · Married on 06/04/2016

I highly recommend this location. Everyone still talks about the food and the service we got. We had about 125 people at our wedding. that the doesn't count our bridal party. We had a buffet, ice cream bar with toppings and a cake. They were great with everything. I could not ever give this place a bad review even if I tried. We had a lot of contact with them. My husband has Medical needs and they gladly re-arranged and took away and added new higher tables. We also had some day before wedding groomsmen drama, (he decided he wasn't going to come anymore) We didn't want our table to look like someone was missing and they were fast to change the seating for us. Our guests never knew. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Diamond Event Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you for all of the kind words Cali! We are glad that you and Josh enjoyed your special day with us. Thank you for letting us be a part of it.

amy · Married on 05/28/2016

great place to have reception, great prices...

Diamond did an amazing job! They made my wedding day everything I could ever dream of!! They had great food and great service for a reasonable price!!

Emily · Married on 08/01/2015

They were great to us. From the minute my family arrived at the reception until everything was done they handled everything, my family didn't have to worry about anything. Kelly and Sue took care of every detail. They listened to what we wanted and even suggested ways we could save money. They never tried to sell us things we didn't need. The food was delicious, even my Italian family was impressed with the lasagna, and they are hard to please. The bartenders and serving staff took good care of all of our guests. I can't recommend them enough.

Emily · Married on 06/06/2015

Diamond Event Center is an amazing place to have a wedding reception. Kevin and his employees know how to make a wedding reception tons of fun! We even did our rehearsal dinner with them. Being from Texas, we wanted to do a Western theme for our rehearsal dinner and these guys made it happen! They even have karaoke and can muster up any song anyone wants to sing. They were very helpful from the very beginning, when we were picking out our colors, our layouts, etc. They were open to our ideas and had some great recommendations of their own. On the day of our event, we were in shock at how beautiful our room was; our family and friends were also amazed at how gorgeous our reception was. The DJ did a fabulous job, the staff kept our guests happy, and the food was beyond amazing; the dance floor was never empty and no guest was ever bored. They definitely made the stress of planning a wedding reception easier to deal with, and we would love to use them again in the future.

• Soon to be Mrs. Smith

Kelly · Married on 04/11/2015

Having our wedding ceremony and reception at Diamond Event Center was an easy decision as I have attended several events here before. The ballrooms are beautiful before they are ever dressed in linens, lighting or decorations! The staff is easy to work with - they don’t say “no” to anything! Their Chapel seats 120 guests which was perfect for our size event. We upgraded to the Diamond Premiere Linens and the room and chapel looked amazing - everyone commented on the layout, linens and colors. We also used the house DJ (I love one stop shopping!) and they did an amazing job with all of our special dances, they even coordinated a slide show to play during the Father Daughter Dance. They also supplied the ceremony music and helped me determine the timing so I walked down the aisle at the exact time I wanted to during the song I chose. Seems like a small thing but it meant the world to me and was time and effort on their end! They played anything we asked for and the dancers had a blast. I literally received compliments on every morsel of food we choose - the house herb vinaigrette salad dressing was so light and tasty, the red skin potatoes were amazing, the beef was great and the house horseradish sauce served with it was the best ever tasted, but the pork chops by far got the most compliments - moist, tender, delicious, cut them with your fork good! Saturday we walked into a party and had the time of our lives - Diamond’s staff did the rest. And they did it efficiently and unobtrusively, you never knew they were there and the tables were cleared from dinner almost as quickly as dinner was served. This was a big plus for us because it left us with over 3 hours to dance and party with our guests. We also rented the up lighting and after dinner when the lights were dimmed and the walls were glowing in green light the “wows” from our guests started all over! Everything Diamond Event Center did for our event was 110% and it showed!

Corey · Married on 11/01/2014

Kelly and Sue were amazing. They took our dietary issues very seriously and were extremely responsive and flexible throughout the planning process. They even handled last minute venue layout changes and were happy to help out with organizing certain center pieces/wedding favors. We're so glad to have found them on here and even though they were slightly further away then other places, I wouldn't have gone anywhere else!

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2014

The Diamond Event Center was very flexible, had great food, and the service was great!

Angelina · Married on 05/31/2014

This vendor was absolutely amazing and accommodated my every need! They are very flexible with decorating/set up times, and deliveries as well. The venue itself was completely gorgeous, don't let the exterior of the building fool you. They have many different lighting options, decorations, centerpieces, card boxes, etc. to choose from. Overall the staff was extremely pleasant to work with and very professional, they work to make sure that you have nothing to worry about on your special day. In addition, the food provided by their catering service was outstanding! All of my guests came to me after the wedding just raving about how delicious the food was. If you are looking for an affordable venue with outstanding service than Diamond Event Center is definitely the place to book! I would recommend them for not just wedding events, but also for events like baby showers, bridals showers, or any other gathering for that matter!

Heather · Married on 05/03/2014

Management was always very helpful, the food was amazing, the venue was beautiful and my husband and I had a wonderful evening!

Marlene · Married on 04/26/2014

We cannot say enough good things about Diamond Event center.
    Everything went smooth and was beautiful.

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

We were very pleased with the Diamond Event Center. We had our wedding reception there and they made the process so easy and much less stressful for us! Everything we needed for the reception was provided, such as table linens in our colors, center pieces, uplighting, even a DJ! It's a one stop shop for weddings and they were all so professional and friendly. They did an amazing job and would recommend the Diamond Event Center for any event!

• Carmiel

Carlisa · Married on 08/09/2013

I can not say enough great things about Kevin and his staff! Everyone I came in contact with was knowledgeable, and if they didn't know someone got back to me within a reasonable time frame with an answer. Kevin was VERY accommodating. The staff worked great with all of our other vendors...the night was amazing, no complaints! I believe Diamond Event Center is one of few reception banquets that is reasonably priced. If you're a bride on a budget but still want a formal/semi-formal reception, Diamond in definitely your venue!

Candace · Married on 06/08/2013

Our Wedding was fabulous!!! Everyone made our day beautiful... The food was excellent and the bar and dance floor were perfect!! Our ceremony was also right where we had our reception, it worked out really well! Jenny was so much help. We appreciate everything!! Thank you~so happy we had our day here!!!

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2012

Everyone was wonderful and the tent and tables
    were set up beautifully!!!! Kevin and his staff were
    professional!!