59 Reviews for Diamond Event Center & Catering

Flatware (2)
Glassware (2)
Linens (2)
Parking (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Clean Up (1)
Tables (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
59 Diamond Event Center & Catering Reviews

The people and staff at the diamond event center was very friendly and polite this is a very good place to have your wedding and reception

Profile Picture Julie, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, All Inclusive Packages, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Indoor, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I just had my wedding reception at their venue on October 7, 2017 and I am so happy with how things turned out! I worked with Kelly and Kevin to plan my event and they were more than helpful answering any questions I had, setting up samples of food for us to try, providing several extras that were requested and really going above and beyond! The process was very easy with them and they really put me at ease during a stressful time! Everyone enjoyed the food and the atmosphere and we had a great time! I would also like to share a special thanks from my mother....she had several great things to say about the ladies that worked the event and also helped with clean up at the end of the night! Thank you all so much for playing a huge part in what was the best day of our lives!! We highly recommend them if you are looking for a venue for your reception or any other event!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just wanted to thank your staff for all their hard work . You all worked so well to pull our wedding together in just six months. It was perfect thank you all

Profile Picture Kim, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Happy with my overall experience from planning through the ceremony and reception. Diamond was accommodating with my type A, list making, requests and even let us decorate a few days before. They were always prompt with emailing or calling me back. Even the day of a few parts of the entrances and first dances changed due to photography timing and diamond's DJ went right along with it.

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everyone was exceptionally helpful and accommodating! The food was excellent. We loved our station set up with high top tables scattered around for socializing. Kelly and Sue made sure everything was just what we wanted! If we have another event we will go to the Diamond event center! PS. Don't let the strip stores scare you away, the inside is a different world!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I have had the pleasure of working with the staff at Diamond Event Center twice! Each time I have been very satisfied with them. They are very friendly and are willing to make accommodations to work with the costumer. Both times I was wowed by how beautiful the rooms looked the night of the event. I would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture User7389634, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Kelly and The other staff members were amazing from start to finish! My wedding could not have been any better!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Absolutely perfect from start to finish. Your staff (Kelly) is amazing.

Profile Picture Luz, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I highly recommend this location. Everyone still talks about the food and the service we got. We had about 125 people at our wedding. that the doesn't count our bridal party. We had a buffet, ice cream bar with toppings and a cake. They were great with everything. I could not ever give this place a bad review even if I tried. We had a lot of contact with them. My husband has Medical needs and they gladly re-arranged and took away and added new higher tables. We also had some day before wedding groomsmen drama, (he decided he wasn't going to come anymore) We didn't want our table to look like someone was missing and they were fast to change the seating for us. Our guests never knew. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kali , 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

great place to have reception, great prices...

Profile Picture amy, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Diamond did an amazing job! They made my wedding day everything I could ever dream of!! They had great food and great service for a reasonable price!!

Profile Picture User4985738, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

They were great to us. From the minute my family arrived at the reception until everything was done they handled everything, my family didn't have to worry about anything. Kelly and Sue took care of every detail. They listened to what we wanted and even suggested ways we could save money. They never tried to sell us things we didn't need. The food was delicious, even my Italian family was impressed with the lasagna, and they are hard to please. The bartenders and serving staff took good care of all of our guests. I can't recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Diamond Event Center is an amazing place to have a wedding reception. Kevin and his employees know how to make a wedding reception tons of fun! We even did our rehearsal dinner with them. Being from Texas, we wanted to do a Western theme for our rehearsal dinner and these guys made it happen! They even have karaoke and can muster up any song anyone wants to sing. They were very helpful from the very beginning, when we were picking out our colors, our layouts, etc. They were open to our ideas and had some great recommendations of their own. On the day of our event, we were in shock at how beautiful our room was; our family and friends were also amazed at how gorgeous our reception was. The DJ did a fabulous job, the staff kept our guests happy, and the food was beyond amazing; the dance floor was never empty and no guest was ever bored. They definitely made the stress of planning a wedding reception easier to deal with, and we would love to use them again in the future.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/6/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Having our wedding ceremony and reception at Diamond Event Center was an easy decision as I have attended several events here before. The ballrooms are beautiful before they are ever dressed in linens, lighting or decorations! The staff is easy to work with - they don’t say “no” to anything! Their Chapel seats 120 guests which was perfect for our size event. We upgraded to the Diamond Premiere Linens and the room and chapel looked amazing - everyone commented on the layout, linens and colors. We also used the house DJ (I love one stop shopping!) and they did an amazing job with all of our special dances, they even coordinated a slide show to play during the Father Daughter Dance. They also supplied the ceremony music and helped me determine the timing so I walked down the aisle at the exact time I wanted to during the song I chose. Seems like a small thing but it meant the world to me and was time and effort on their end! They played anything we asked for and the dancers had a blast. I literally received compliments on every morsel of food we choose - the house herb vinaigrette salad dressing was so light and tasty, the red skin potatoes were amazing, the beef was great and the house horseradish sauce served with it was the best ever tasted, but the pork chops by far got the most compliments - moist, tender, delicious, cut them with your fork good! Saturday we walked into a party and had the time of our lives - Diamond’s staff did the rest. And they did it efficiently and unobtrusively, you never knew they were there and the tables were cleared from dinner almost as quickly as dinner was served. This was a big plus for us because it left us with over 3 hours to dance and party with our guests. We also rented the up lighting and after dinner when the lights were dimmed and the walls were glowing in green light the “wows” from our guests started all over! Everything Diamond Event Center did for our event was 110% and it showed!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kelly and Sue were amazing. They took our dietary issues very seriously and were extremely responsive and flexible throughout the planning process. They even handled last minute venue layout changes and were happy to help out with organizing certain center pieces/wedding favors. We're so glad to have found them on here and even though they were slightly further away then other places, I wouldn't have gone anywhere else!

Profile Picture Corey, 11/1/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

The Diamond Event Center was very flexible, had great food, and the service was great!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This vendor was absolutely amazing and accommodated my every need! They are very flexible with decorating/set up times, and deliveries as well. The venue itself was completely gorgeous, don't let the exterior of the building fool you. They have many different lighting options, decorations, centerpieces, card boxes, etc. to choose from. Overall the staff was extremely pleasant to work with and very professional, they work to make sure that you have nothing to worry about on your special day. In addition, the food provided by their catering service was outstanding! All of my guests came to me after the wedding just raving about how delicious the food was. If you are looking for an affordable venue with outstanding service than Diamond Event Center is definitely the place to book! I would recommend them for not just wedding events, but also for events like baby showers, bridals showers, or any other gathering for that matter!

Profile Picture Angelina, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

Management was always very helpful, the food was amazing, the venue was beautiful and my husband and I had a wonderful evening!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot say enough good things about Diamond Event center.
Everything went smooth and was beautiful.

Profile Picture Marlene, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were very pleased with the Diamond Event Center. We had our wedding reception there and they made the process so easy and much less stressful for us! Everything we needed for the reception was provided, such as table linens in our colors, center pieces, uplighting, even a DJ! It's a one stop shop for weddings and they were all so professional and friendly. They did an amazing job and would recommend the Diamond Event Center for any event!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

I can not say enough great things about Kevin and his staff! Everyone I came in contact with was knowledgeable, and if they didn't know someone got back to me within a reasonable time frame with an answer. Kevin was VERY accommodating. The staff worked great with all of our other vendors...the night was amazing, no complaints! I believe Diamond Event Center is one of few reception banquets that is reasonably priced. If you're a bride on a budget but still want a formal/semi-formal reception, Diamond in definitely your venue!

Profile Picture Carlisa, 8/9/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our Wedding was fabulous!!! Everyone made our day beautiful... The food was excellent and the bar and dance floor were perfect!! Our ceremony was also right where we had our reception, it worked out really well! Jenny was so much help. We appreciate everything!! Thank you~so happy we had our day here!!!

Profile Picture Candace, 6/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone was wonderful and the tent and tables
were set up beautifully!!!! Kevin and his staff were
professional!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

WE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH OUR EVENT PLANNER, JENNIE. WE WERE SO PLEASED WITH EVERYONE WHO ARRANGED FOR OUR WEDDING RECEPTION. EVERYTHING WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! WE WERE SO PROUD TO HAVE OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS SHARE THE GREAT FOOD AND BEAUTIFUL SURROUNDINGS. JENNIE BENT OVER BACKWARDS TO PROVIDE THE GREATEST OF CARE BEFORE AND DURING OUR RECEPTION.
WE WOULD BE PROUD TO USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN!
THANKS AGAIN FOR MAKING OUR VERY SPECIAL DAY SO VERY SPECIAL!

Profile Picture Peggy, 6/23/12, 1 Review