54 Reviews for Diamond Direct Buy.com

Photos
Custom Engag. Rings (3)
Cleaning (3)
Ring Sizing (3)
Designer Engag. Rings (2)
Ring Setting (2)
Loose Diamonds (1)
Payment Plans (1)

Anna the owner of Diamond Direct Buy is absolutely amazing! I have worked with her for years on various jewelry purchases, and she never fails to offer exceptional quality, value and client service. Most recently, she helped me design the perfect engagement ring for my now fiance, and it turned out so perfect. She really invests herself in her clients and their satisfaction, and goes out of her way to make sure everything is done with the utmost professionalism. I feel relieved to have a jeweler that I can trust. Anna has earned my permanent business, and I make sure to refer everyone I know to her. There's no reason to go to anyone or any place else. Diamond Direct Buy is your only stop!

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Working with Anna was an absolute pleasure! After meeting with a number of jewelers, looking at different stones and designs, we decided to go with Anna! We were blown away with her professionalism, laid back approach, value and overall experience that she delivered. The ring itself was so unique and different than all the others, Anna personally picked the stone and customized the setting to our exact needs. We can not say enough good things about our experience with Anna. If your looking for a great deal for a one of a kind ring, I highly recommend Anna! You won’t find anyone better!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/26/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Designer Engag. Rings, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting, Cleaning, Ring Sizing

This is the second time I've done business and bought something from Anna! I highly recommend if you want to buy a quality diamond and are looking for a special engagement ring you contact her. She fit me into her schedule during the Christmas holidays while she had a family member in the hospital and she went above and beyond to help me choose something very special!

Profile Picture Joseph, 5/25/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Anna was very professional and helpful. She made the process of finding the perfect ring easy and enjoyable. My fiancée absolutely loves the ring! Will definitely be back for future jewelry.

Profile Picture Weldon, 5/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I ordered the center stone from her about 6 months ago and the Quality and price were far beyond anyone else I was dealing with. Then when I was time to get the band made she made it was such high quality in spectacular time. I will recommend her to anyone looking for fine jewelry in the future. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Robert, 5/4/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Thank you Anna for all your help in selecting the perfect ring for my bride to be. With my busy schedule as a firefighter in California, you made the process very easy and it’s more beautiful in person. You’ll be my only online jewelry store from now on!

Photo for Diamond Direct Buy.com Review - Just as I ordered and certified!
Profile Picture Sean, 10/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Anna is so friendly, kind and easy to work with! I emailed her after falling in love with one of her rings I saw online. I knew I wanted a showstopper ring but did not think I could find one within our price range. Anna made this possible! She responded quickly and was more than happy to meet with me! We set up a time to meet and try on. I knew right when I saw the ring, it was "the one". I told her we would be taking it so she had it sized to my finger and took a 20% deposit. The ring was ready to be picked up about 5 days later. I could not be more happy with the ring and Anna's amazing service! I receive so many compliments on how gorgeous my ring is! HIGHLY RECCOMMEND! Thank you Anna!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/7/18, 1 Review
4.2

Anna helped me to find my Ring

Profile Picture Jan, 8/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Both my fiancé and myself have had nothing but the most professional and prompt service possible...beyond our expectations.

Profile Picture Amy, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Took a leap of faith based on the great reviews..nervous buying something so pricey site unseen...wow.. I could not be more pleased w the true sparkle and shine of my new 2ct studs! Wow!

Profile Picture Jul, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Anna is very professional and great to work with. She provides great quality diamonds with extremely competitive pricing that retail shops just cannot compete. I purchased a beautiful 3+ ct engagement ring and was a return customer 2 yrs later and purchased our wedding bands from Anna. I highly recommend Diamond Direct Buy if your looking for the best quality service and price. Anna has set the bar very high and exceeds all expectations.

Profile Picture Dino, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We loved working with Anna. She designed a beautiful engagement ring for us and exactly as my fiancé pictured it. In addition, the ongoing support has been great. My fiancé recently lost one of the little diamonds and Anna quickly sent us a shipping label and had everything resolved within 48 hours! Simply the best!!
-Boris & Adriana

Profile Picture Adriana, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Anna was a pleasure to work with. The ring is absolutely stunning. Her unique designs are even more beautiful in person. I highly recommend Anna!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Anna is a dream to work with. I lost my first engagement ring- and I was absolutely devastated. I honestly didn't think any other ring would ever be good enough to replace it...so much so that I took months to even start looking into it because I was literally mourning my loss; followed by terrible experiences with two other jewelers. Then my fiancé found Anna. We worked with her to build the perfect ring. She custom made the band to my every specification and picked the most stunning center stone- exactly what I asked for. I have very high expectations and Anna exceeded every single one of them. My ring is absolutely gorgeous. I can't stop staring at it. And I get tons of compliments. We will be back for my band. Thank you Anna!!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Designer Engag. Rings, Ring Setting, Cleaning, Ring Sizing

My ring was just delivered today with fed ex. I opened it with major axiety, but when I saw it I could not wipe the grin off my face.
Anna you have been truly fantastic to work with. i mean it you made it so easy. The ring turned out beyond my expectations, it's exactly the same as the photos I emailed you. I know Jane will love it, and now I can't wait to give it to her .
Thanks again for everything you have done for me I am ONE VERY HAPPY CUSTOMERS!
Roger B -MN

Profile Picture Roger, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I found Anna and her website on ebay. However since I am in Chicago I asked to view the ring in person. She was very accommodating to my schedule and I drove out to Northbrook to meet her at a jewelry store she co works with. The ring was exactly as shown in photos and video I saw on eBay. I had the ring re sized while I waited and looked over the window inside the store as they were working on it , which I though was pretty cool. I absolutely believe I got my self a great deal on a diamond that I compared at other places including on Wabash ( Diamond District in Chicago) where a few so called wholesalers were asking for thousands more, for a diamond the same size with lower quality on color and clarity. I am happy to write this review and encourage anyone in the market for a engagement ring to contact Anna.
I'm definitely coming back for bands at a later date .
PHILLIP M

Profile Picture philip, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My boyfriend at the time (now fiance) was struggling to find the perfect engagement ring for me.. knowing how picky I am with jewelry (granted I would have loved anything he picked,but thats besides the point). He was referred to Anna and boy was she a huge help! She was able to customize the perfect setting along with a gorgeous stone perfect for my taste.. at a great cost! According to him, she was very quick to have the ring put together and ready for the proposal. When I first saw the ring, I was breathtaken. It honestly is stunning! Every single person that sees it says it is the most beautiful ring they have ever seen. If it werent for Anna, I wouldnt be wearing this gorgeous jewel on my finger. Thank you Anna so much! I look at my ring so many times a day and think of you. Thank you for making our engagement so memorable.
Two different trustworthy people referred me to Anna. Not only was she professional and curious, but she went great lengths in order to get me the piece I was looking for. I was very impressed with her work and would be grateful to do business with her in the future.

Profile Picture jason, 7/8/17, 1 Review

Hi Anna,

Got the ring, Thank you so much it looks beautiful! Can’t wait to propose this month, thinking about doing it in Vegas maybe J
Again, thanks for your time working with me, I think I picked the perfect ring!
Boris S. - California CA

Profile Picture Boris, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I bought the most amazingly beautiful Ring of my dreams from Anna She is so knowledgeable and answered all my questions so that we felt comfortable making a $20,000 purchase via her website. We were thrilled with my 3 carat E/vs1 cusion cut ring. This is by far the best place to purchase quality diamonds for a reasonable price. My beautiful ring is set in the Harry Winston "the One" setting. I am over the moon.

Profile Picture Diane, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Anna is great. Highly recommended!

I’ve worked with her twice. First, I upgraded my wife’s original wedding set. Anna found us a beautiful two carat cushion cut diamond in an eternity setting with matching wedding band. Then later, Anna helped me find cushion cut diamond stud earrings (1.0ct total weight) to match the engagement ring. She also reset our original engagement ring stone as a one-of-a-kind pendant necklace. Beautiful!

The diamonds we purchased from Anna were certified authentic stones with certificates. We had the two-carat solitaire eternity set independently appraised and confirmed we got a great deal. Anna is responsive and accommodating; she does what it takes to make her clients happy!

Profile Picture J, 5/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I just bought a ring from Anna over Christmas Holidays and could speak more highly of her.
Her expertise is fantastic, she was able to offer me exceptional quality diamonds at Great Prices.
I have looked online, however being able to call her and then have actual photos and videos shown to me to help me make the choice was great. Her 3 day inspection period was also comforting. Anna kept me informed throughout the entire process of the custom mounting that she had made for me. The ring was shipped overnight to my office, and it was even nicer then I expected.
In my option I would not shop anywhere else. I can't imagine how many stores I would have had to visit to get to this point.
Thanks you for making this so effortless. You have me as a customer for life
Antony Frank and Rosalia - California
Happy to offer my email if anyone wants to contact me.

Profile Picture Antony, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

As I was shopping for an engagement ring throughout the city of Chicago I realized that the service and value of Diamonds I was looking at were sub-par. I started to do some research about particular individuals that broker diamonds and other jewelery and quickly realized that I could get a much better diamond and a higher value at a significantly lower cost if I decided to move in this direction. I came across Anna via the Internet in 2010 and began working with her. We exchanged a few emails at first, which then turned into phone calls, and eventually face to face meetings.
Anna truly helped me find the best Diamond at the best value. She was able to meet with me and also travel to the appraisers of my choice so that I could make sure I was getting exactly what I was paying for. In the end, I ended up purchasing over a 3 carat Diamond that is flawless in every sense of the word. It appraised for 200% higher the cost than what I paid for it and I have all of the documentation to prove it.
My fiancee is completely happy and receives compliments daily. I will also be purchasing wedding bands from Anna as well here in the near future. I strongly recommend Anna over any Jeweler, not only in the Greater Chicago Area, but also over any other Jeweler across the entire Nation.
Joe P. ( Chicago)

Profile Picture Joe, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I can’t begin to say how thrilled I am with the diamond wedding ring my fiancé picked out for me! I gave him a slight idea and Anna blew it out of the water! My ring is a show stopper and I say that because there is a not a week that goes by that I am not stopped by people to comment on how beautiful my ring is and that all goods to the designer the one we trusted, Anna! I feel so comfortable calling her up if I have a questions how to clean my ring or to talk about wedding bands etc and she is always willing to make time for he customers. She partners with a fabulous jewelry store in Northbrook that is always happy to accommodate Anna’s clients and clean the jewelry for free in which they do a fantastic job. We plan to continue referring friends and family to her because there is no other service and diamond expert other than Anna! Thank you Anna for my beautiful one of a kind wedding ring I love it!
Tanya A.

Profile Picture Tanya, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Buying a engagement ring is a stressful time to say the least . Overwhelmed with choices and pushy sales people I was so put off by the experience ,even looking at stuff in stores was a downer....especially then you ask the price ,and your knees give out . I'm in Atlanta Georgia and there are not too many choices out here besides big name stores . I tried eBay and that's how I found Anna ......
I emailed her about one of the rings which was exactly what I was looking for and got a response right away. I purchaed the ring with Anna's written purchase agreement and direct wire payment . My ring was resized for me before it was shipped and delivered by Fed Ex to my door.
Quality -Excellent
Value - Excellent
trustworthy - Definitely YES
Would I recommend - Definitely YES
Anna was able to save me thousands on a comparable ring .Emily my now fiancée LOVES the ring . Thanx you will be hearing from us for bands .
Grant McFarland

Profile Picture Grant, 7/23/16, 1 Review

LOVE the website
LOVE the Photos and Videos
LOVE the Prices
LOVE the Options
LOVE working with Anna, what a down to earth, professional and absolute pleasure to do business with

We know 3 other people who have purchased a ring from Diamond Direct Buy and had nothing but nice things to say about Anna and her work. Now we know why ... She was very professional , informative and truly makes you feel like she will go out of her way to make sure you get the best deal. No question goes unanswered at any time of the day or night ( sorry for the text messages) She designed my ring based on photos and verbal changes I gave her explaining what I wanted ,We were so happy with the way it turned out , even More gorgeous then we expected.
Just like others who may be thinking this is " too good to be true" NO IT'S NOT , She is a Legit Trustworthy , professional who gets you exactly what she promises . Anna we wish you ALL THE BEST
We are happy to speak with anyone who would like more information.
Nate and Karen Goldberg.