DFW Vintage Cars Reviews

DFW Vintage Cars 6
DFW Vintage Cars 7
  • Andy

Andy · Married on 07/07/2019

A top vendor choice for us. Professional and worth it!

Robert was awesome! He arrived at the venue early and dressed sharp! He even assisted with some of the photos that included the vehicle. He made sure we were comfortable by rolling the windows down for us during our hot Summer wedding. His music selections had a Sinatra vibe which we truly enjoyed after our long night. True professional and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Oliver · Married on 03/30/2019

A sweet way to end your wedding

My husband and I were looking for a unique getaway car for our wedding that wouldn’t break the bank. DFW Vintage Cars was just the fit! Robert picked us up in a beautiful 1957 Ford in great condition. He was professional and kind. We had a great experience working with him; we’d highly recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    DFW Vintage Cars 8
    DFW Vintage Cars 9
  • Kristin

Kristin Lassetter · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful Belair

We chose the Belair and it was beautiful! Robert was very friendly and quick to respond to our questions. We chose to honeymoon in Aspen and we were going straight from the hotel to the airport the next day so we had to bring all our luggage with us in the car. Also, my husband mistakenly grabbed the keys to his truck that the Best Man was supposed to take home so we had to stop and wait for his dad to come grab the keys from us. With the additional luggage and extra stop, the driver was was very accommodating and helpful. I highly recommend this company for your wedding transportation.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

DFW Vintage Cars was easy to work with, had fantastic customer service, and a great selection of vintage cars! They arrived early the evening of our wedding and the driver was friendly and courteous. We are so happy we chose to work with DFW Vintage Cars for our wedding send-off vehicle.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Amber · Married on 05/19/2018

Robert is great to work with -- he's quick to respond to emails, has great drivers on hand, and you can tell that he's passionate about his vintage cars just based on their upkeep and cleanliness. He was also very flexible with our time frame as we had a mock-send off prior to our "final" exit.

We loved the '51 Chevy Deluxe and booking our getaway car was one of the first things we did when my now-husband and I got engaged over a year and a half ago. We highly recommend DFW Vintage Cars for your wedding or special event! You won't be disappointed! Thanks for taking care of us Robert!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    DFW Vintage Cars 10
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 10/07/2017

This company is awesome! Robert Torrez is so amazing to work with! We discovered DFW Vintage Cars at the Dallas Bridal show back in January and met Robert! He was extremly professional and welcoming! We booked his 1951 Chevy Deluxe for our get-away car on our wedding! He allowed me to use the car for my bridal pictures (see picture below) which was just an added bonus because I felt like a movie star and it pictures so well! Also, we booked his mini car that looked just like the 1951 chevy for our ring bearer to come down the eisle in....the crowd absolutely raved about it! We enjoyed the drive to our hotel post wedding with Robert! He played whatever music we wanted and we relaxed and took in the night! I would 100% recommend using DFW Vintage Cars if you are looking for a show stopper, fun and comfortable ride! Thank you for making our experince awesome!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    DFW Vintage Cars 11

Chrissy · Married on 09/30/2017

We used DFW Vintage Cars as our getaway car! My husband loved the idea of leaving the reception in a vintage car. We were able to take pictures with the car before our sendoff and the driver was very nice. It was a great experience!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

I hired DFW Vintage Cars for my sons wedding. Robert was wonderful to work with. This company is awesome! Robert Torrez is so amazing to work with! He was very profession. He played whatever music they wanted and even stopped and took pictures for them. I would 100% recommend using DFW Vintage Cars if you are looking for a show stopper, fun and comfortable ride!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    DFW Vintage Cars 12
    DFW Vintage Cars 13
    DFW Vintage Cars 14

Alise · Married on 07/07/2017

We hired DFW vintage cars for our wedding in July. Although I originally wanted the black car as it was nearly an exact match to my grandfather's car, there was a snag and the white one was what was available. The white one still looked great with my dress, and was beautiful. Robert worked with my crazy travel schedule and we were able to coordinate everything electronically, which was a tremendous help. He was great at coordinating my ride along from venue to reception site with my husband's motorcycle group. Added bonus he played a great oldies mix while on the ride. Thank you so much for being a part of my crazy wedding

Sent on 02/02/2018
    DFW Vintage Cars 15
    DFW Vintage Cars 16
    DFW Vintage Cars 17
    DFW Vintage Cars 18
    DFW Vintage Cars 19

Kim · Married on 05/07/2017

DFW Vintage cars was the perfect ending to my daughter's wedding day!! Robert was very professional and helpful in the planning process and was punctual, friendly, and accommodating to my daughter and her groom in making a last minute change on destination just prior to the wedding day. The car we rented, 1936 Ford, was by far the coolest car ever to drive off into the sunset (literally) and it was such a special ending to a perfect wedding! Thanks DFW Vintage Cars!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Andrew · Married on 02/19/2017

Highly recommend Robert and his company. The car we chose was spotless, and was an integral part of the exit. He even took us to our favorite bar after the reception!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Jade · Married on 01/03/2017

We used DFW Vintage Cars for our wedding last week (January 3, 2017)!!! Robert was so nice from start to finish! The car was beautiful and looks so great in our pictures! I'm recommending him to everyone!!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Wonderful! Robert was so professional and friendly! He showed up in a timely matter and even helped us get the perfect pictures in front of the car by recommending certain angles/shots and lighting certain areas of the car. The car looks GORGEOUS in the photos (which is the main reason I wanted to rent it). I would definitely recommend them to friends!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Erica · Married on 10/02/2016

Such a great experience and a beautiful car! It complimented our theme perfectly and the driver was so friendly and prompt with arrivals! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2016

I knew exactly what I wanted for my wedding transportation , & it was a vintage car! DFW Vintage Cars added the final touch to make my wedding day a dream come true! I definetly recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Gene · Married on 04/02/2016

As Father of the Bride, I took responsibility to find transport for my daughter and her new husband to the hotel after the wedding ceremony. I had researched other limos and vintage cars but Robert from DFW Vintage Cars was the most responsive and professional on the phone and emails. I and the couple could not have been happier with the selection of DFW Vintage Cars. Robert Torrez was extremely prompt, professional, and courteous during all inteactions and during the ceremony. The 51 Chevy was immaculate and really added to the fun and excitement of the wedding. We received lots of very positive comments on the car and Robert's service. I highly recoommend using DFW Vintage Cars for your post-wedding transportation. I really don't think you can find a better service in all of DFW.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/05/2015

The car was amazing!! It added the final touch to our amazing night! The driver was so nice and even had old school music playing when we got in! I would highly highly highly recommend renting from them!!!! The pictures turned out awesome!!

Sent on 01/11/2016
  • Leonardo

Leonardo Lopez · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing ride.

I had a great experience with this company. The owner Robert Torres was very quick and attentive to my needs to make my grand exit he finishing touch to our reception. The drive was on time, great hospitality, and alert while driving us to our final destination. The vehicle was a beauty and very clean. The price is a little bit much, but at the end I believe it’s a once in a life time must do experience.

Leo & Hannah Lopez

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Juarez · Married on 07/28/2019

3.0

Beautiful car, sign not as advertised

I booked the 1935 Ford Touring (Clyde) for our wedding. The car was beautiful and as described. One of the windows was broken and wouldn't roll up all the way, but thankfully we had a short ride to our Airbnb. I was sad that the complementary "Just Married" sign on the back of the car was not as advertised. The pictures on the website and this page show cute strung letters across the back of the car. The sign that was placed on my wedding day was kind of like a laminated piece of paper. It was a little bit disappointing. I should have asked for a better description of the sign. Overall, the car was very pretty and the driver showed up early as promised.

Sent on 09/13/2019
    DFW Vintage Cars 20

Monica · Married on 08/25/2018

2.4
      2.0
      2.0
      2.5
      3.0

This car was a surprise for my groom, and while it was good in theory, we were both wishing we had a limo. The car is gorgeous and I driver was wonderful, but it was SO HOT. The AC worked for the first 10 minutes of our hour long car ride. Our driver also got lost making our trip longer, I don't blame him he had never been to the airport. I do wish, with an August Wedding, they would have warned that it would be boiling hot in that car.

Sent on 09/11/2018