DFW Executive Limos Reviews

18 | Dallas, TX

18 Reviews for DFW Executive Limos

Chris V. 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Great Chauffeur And Clean Smelling Limousine

Our chauffeur was so patient with our parents and the Limousine was absolutely the cleanest limo I have found. Thank you for your patience James and Bill. Our wedding day was perfect.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Cassandra 路 Married on 04/27/2019

馃憤馃憤馃憤馃憤馃憤馃憤馃憤馃憤馃憤馃憤

My wedding day was amazing and I had nothing but wonderful service from them. The driver was so nice and we were taken care of 100%. Would highly recommend 馃槉

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing! Recommended

Just what I needed and so easy to work with!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Baylee 路 Married on 02/23/2019

They were great!

Had a great experience with this company. Their prices were reasonable, and they provided great service. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Jon Hanlon 路 Married on 02/17/2019

Outstanding Service

Outstanding service from beginning to end.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Mary S. 路 Married on 01/12/2019

Very Happy

I was very happy with this limo service. The chauffeur was a very sweet man. The White Hummer Limousine was clean and very accommodating.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Natalie H. 路 Married on 12/22/2018

Very Pleased.

We were very pleased with the level of quality service we received from this company. DFW Executive Limos is customer service 100%. When we called they gave us the best service and explained how renting a limo worked. They are very nice and professional.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Stacey W 路 Married on 12/16/2018

Excellent Wedding

Nice staff and they worked very well with our wedding coordinator. We were satisfied with our chauffeur and the staff at DFW Executive Limos.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Chad Jalaird 路 Married on 11/24/2018

Hummer Limousine

We used the Hummer Limousine on our wedding day. They showed up on time and the limo was spotless. Our trip was like a dream. The chauffeur was very nice and took great care of us. Our wedding planner was happy with working with them and they worked around our schedule. Thank you for taking great care of us.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Troy Collum 路 Married on 11/18/2018

Outstanding Experience

With the highest of recommendations comes with my review! Beautiful Hummer limousine with an Over-the-Top driver. Extremely professional with a true red carpet service for my son and his new bride. Very flexible and easy communications made the event easy and worry free! The wedding coordinator was very impressed as well and have added this company as their GO-TO for venue transportation and recommendations to her clients. Thank you for everything you did and the careful transportation for the precious cargo you had as passengers.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Ann C 路 Married on 11/04/2018

They do a great job.

First class all the way. Arrived a few minutes early and greeted us and we used the limo to take some video and group pictures. We departed and were taken to our hotel in a classic looking white stretch limousine. I鈥檓 pretty sure it was a Lincoln and the driver was very experienced. We will have great memories from our wedding day. Thank you very much for your limo service it was absolutely a beautiful experience.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Cheryl C. 路 Married on 11/04/2018

Lincoln Stretch With Red Carpet

Thank you DFW Executive Limos. The red carpet that your driver set up as we entered the limo was the best. Y鈥檃ll did a great job.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Abbey Maxwell 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Services.

They took the time to listen to all of the details that were involved in making our wedding day a beautiful day. DFW Executive Limos cares and the limo driver was very nice. We recommend them highly.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Megan. C. 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Affordable and Professional

They were on time and worked with our schedule. 5 stars for everything. The best thing was there honesty. No hidden fees! They did a great job.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Mark S 路 Married on 10/20/2018

The Price was great

I have only used a limo 5 times in my life. I hired DFW Executive Limos for my daughters wedding and they did a excellent job. I rented there Hummer limousine and it was a wonderful experience. The driver was very experienced and a nice chauffeur. The driver was patient, kind and a top notch professional. I will use them again when I need a limo. Thank you for your professionalism.

Sent on 10/26/2018

jack 路 Married on 10/07/2018

We hired a 10 person limo for our daughters wedding day in Dallas. I contacted James by phone months before the wedding day and he was quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had, we had a long talk over the phone as well and I felt confident that the bride and her 7 attendants along with the two moms would be cared for. On the day of the wedding the driver arrived early, was smiling & courteous, dressed nicely and the limo was clean and comfortable . I would highly recommend this limo company for your event !

Sent on 10/09/2018

Sabrina 路 Married on 07/28/2018

I liked this service. The man I spoke to was very helpful and honest. Thank you, James. The best way to describe DFW Executive Limos is they care about you.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Greg 路 Married on 07/28/2018

We did a 1 hour wedding trip and they were on time and a nice black stretch limo. I would use them again and the chauffeur was a very nice man. Very good quality service with James and DFW Executive Limos in Dallas.

Sent on 08/20/2018