Devlin Photography Reviews

Devlin Photography 6
Devlin Photography 7
  • Karalyn

Karalyn Farr · Married on 08/04/2019

The BEST wedding photographer!

Devlin photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Every conversation we had with Chris leading up to our big day helped put us at ease. When there was a fire the day of our wedding that messed up our getting ready photos Chris was more than accommodating! He changed his schedule to meet us in a different location and took some amazing pictures. Chris captures all the big moments that day and even the smallest moments we could have never thought to capture. His professionalism is second to non and his photos are UNREAL!! We had the best experience choosing Devlin Photography for our big day.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Kathy Pugliese · Married on 07/27/2019

Chris Devlin Photography was the Best

Chris Devlin was both professional and fun. He was reasonably priced as well. When I met him at the wedding fair, he was laid back, not pushy, and the price was right. He was always quickly responsive to my emails as well as patient when I sent him the incorrect amount for the down payment. When we met with him a few days prior to the wedding, he explained in detail how the day would go, he made all of us laugh a feel comfortable within 5 minutes of meeting. On the wedding day, he took any picture anyone asked him to take. I can't wait to see the final products.

No one can go wrong with hiring Chris. I will use Chris for any future events that require a photographer. Thank you Devlin Photography

Sent on 08/01/2019

Melissa Dowd · Married on 07/13/2019

What a day!

Chris Devlin was one of the best decisions we made for our special day! He met with us and kept in contact throughout our planning process. The day of our wedding, he was so calm and professional in choreographing the movement of our large families, to ensure every special moment was captured. When we ran late, he kept everyone moving, yet relaxed. I don’t even remember seeing much of him throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour or reception, but we ended up with a story of pictures narrating our day. They were better than I could have hoped for. Everything he promised, he delivered...and then some! So grateful for our experience with this truly great guy and real professional. We’d choose him over and over again!
    ~ Melissa and Chris Daly

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Dorau-Santulli · Married on 06/28/2019

right man for the job!

Chris was awesome to work with! He came recommended from a close family friend and he did not disappoint. We used Chris for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. The photos were everything we wanted and more. From his affordable prices, punctuality, and his easy going nature, he’s the right man for the job. We did photos on our wedding day in a somewhat atypical fashion and he was nothing but helpful and easy to work with in return. With his help we got to actually enjoy our wedding! He will be our go to guy for future photography needs!

Sent on 08/25/2019

D Pratt · Married on 06/19/2019

Wonderful experience!

Chris was terrific! He answered every phone call and every question we had. He showed up for our wedding early and was very patient and creative, always coming up with new ideas and angles to capture our memories. He put us at ease, guided us, and helped to make our special day extra special. Afterwards, when we got the photos back, they were fantastic. We couldn't have asked for more. It was a wonderful experience, and we have the pictures to remember it forever!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Julie

Julie S · Married on 03/30/2019

Highly recommend! Great experience!!

Chris Devlin is fantastic to work with and we highly recommend him!  Chris came recommended as a preferred vendor from our venue and he did not disappoint!! Chris is everything you want for your photographer on your wedding day; very punctual, very calm, great sense of humor, knew how/where to get the best photos, great with other vendors, super accommodating to our schedule and delivered a quick turn around with pictures! From our first meeting we knew he was the right fit and booked him and his second photographer Erik.  Chris and Erik were constantly taking photos even when we weren’t posing for them. They were visible, yet invisible, we couldn’t believe how many beautiful pictures they captured!  Chris delivered a “sneak peek” of photos the next day on Facebook to share, and shortly thereafter a slideshow and gallery, and finally we will be receiving the digital copy of the pictures soon!  We are so impressed with how beautiful our pictures came out. Overall we were extremely pleased with Chris.  He truly made our wedding day special and ensured that we will have those memories for many years to come.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Kaitie · Married on 09/08/2018

Chris was so awesome to work with! He was super laidback and easy to work with, punctual and reassuring. He worked well with our other vendors. We did an engagement shoot with him that was incredible, which really made us excited and less anxious about how the wedding day pictures would come out. Every wedding picture we got from Chris was stunning, we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 03/24/2018

Chris not only produced exceptional photos, capturing each precious moment -and so much more!, but he was also exceptional to work with. From our first meeting, to weeks after, we are so happy we hired Chris Devlin to photograph our wedding.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Diane · Married on 10/22/2017

I was delighted to work with Devlin Photography this past Sunday night at the Shepherd/Way Wedding. Chris was a true professional as he led Kacey and Brandon, along with all the family through the events of the evening. He has already posted many photos to give the bride and groom a tease of whats to come and everyone is so excited. Chris was prompt and on time in the morning for pics of the Bride and Bridal party getting ready for the day. And that continued all day the Church, followed by stopping in at the restaurant where they were engaged and then finally to the reception. I give Chris and his photography business a FIVE plus Stars! Any bride would be thrilled to work with him. I highly recommend Chris and want to say thank you for making their day so effortless.

Sent on 10/24/2017

kacey · Married on 10/21/2017

Chris was absolutely amazing!!!! He will go to the ends of the earth to make your photos absolute perfection. Just TRUST him!!! He knows exactly what he's doing!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Gail · Married on 10/21/2017

We had the most amazing experience with Devlin Photography! Chris was able to work with an unruly crowd and an unusual setting to take gorgeous pictures! Our album is fantastic and worth every penny! We absolutely love Chris and his work!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Brittney · Married on 10/13/2017

Right off the bat we knew Chris Devlin was the photographer for us! He was friendly, professional and after seeing some of his work on our initial meeting very talented. Chris was prompt to respond back to us answering any questions and creative with both his first look ideas and various angels and assortment of poses and candids! We are very happy with our wedding photos and how quickly our slideshow was ready just days after the wedding. We would definitely reccomend him to all newly engaged couples out there! Thank you Chris!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Devlin Photography 15
    Devlin Photography 16
    Devlin Photography 17

David · Married on 10/13/2017

Chris is awesome, we knew 5 minutes into our first conversation he was our guy. Has creative ideas and is open to any suggestions. Very good to work with, 100% reliable and comfortable to talk to. I would reconend Chris to anyone looking for amazing service and a memorable experience. Thanks Chris!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Devlin Photography 18
    Devlin Photography 19
    Devlin Photography 20

Mahady · Married on 09/16/2017

Chris is amazing to work with. His was truly interested in understanding the essence of our celebration and captured it beautifully.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Michael · Married on 09/10/2017

Chris Devlin was fantastic to work with. Excellent photographs, quite professional, and quite accommodating to meet with pre-wedding. We highly recommend Devlin Photography to photograph your wedding.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2017

I have to say, first and far most, Chis Devlin, is absolutely amazing! Not only did his talent immensely surpass my hopes and expectations as our wedding photographer, he is such a great person to work with. He is super creative, very involved, and just has fun with you while capturing the best day of your life. His energy was top notch to the very end; I very much appreciated his excitement with each captured photo of our wedding day. Every photo he took I loved! I would definitely recommend Chris Devlin as their wedding photographer. I plan on asking him to shoot other moments of our life adventures ahead! Thanks Chris!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2017

Chris and EJ were absolutely amazing on our wedding day!! Despite some timing issues, Chris and EJ kept it (and me) together with a small hiccup in our transportation that delayed photo times and location. Chris was wonderful, professional, and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

I would definiately recommend Devlin photography for your wedding. Chris is awesome and is so easy to work with. He was willing to go above and beyond whatever it was myself or my husband asked. He has a great eye for setting a scene and getting the perfect backdrops. Chris provided us with such beautiful pictures to always remember such a special day. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Erica · Married on 12/02/2016

He is absolutely incredible. What a professional with everything that he did! He goes above and beyond to make sure everything looks the way it should. We are so excited to get our wedding photos! He included our engagement photos and drove all the way from Old Lyme to Bethany CT without any questions asked. He is truly outstanding and I can not wait to work with him again! Thanks Chris!!!! xoxo

Sent on 12/10/2016

Cynthia · Married on 11/20/2016

Chris Devlin was so easy to work with. Pictures he took were amazing and captured the fun and love that were at our wedding. We would strongly recommend him.
    David and Cindy Yanaros

Sent on 12/07/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2016

Chris Devlin did an incredible job photographing our wedding! During our meetings prior to the wedding, Chris was prompt, professional, and really set our minds at ease about any questions we had. He had beautiful examples of his previous work to show us. Chris took amazing photos of our special day and really captured how magical it was! Chris's use of lighting and the venue itself made for some really unique and beautiful pictures! Chris far surpassed our high expectations! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone a thousand times over! If your looking for an amazing truly one of a kind photographer for your wedding or special event, this is the guy! You found him! Look no further! Thank you so much Chris!!!xoxoxoxo!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Doug · Married on 08/12/2016

Have confidence that he is a real pro...because he is. He listens and hears what the client wants, then nails it. Excellent at capturing the feel of a wedding. Great at candids and creative images. Skilled in natural settings. Fun to work with.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Kayla · Married on 08/06/2016

I am so happy I went with Devlin Photography for my wedding! The photos are absolutely beautiful and I have some many to choose from. He captured all of the big important moments and all of the little details. When you hire Chris, he is there to photograph all day. Many other photographers I met with had an 8-hour package and then you could add on more time. My ceremony was in the early afternoon with the reception later in the evening, so I needed someone for the entire day. It was great to know that no matter how long it took, Chris could capture it all. I would also recommend requesting a second photographer. I am happy that we did. There is so much going on and the day goes by so fast, so it is great to have another person taking photos to remember the day.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Molly · Married on 06/25/2016

It may surprise you what an integral part of your day the will photographer play. He is there for every special moment, intimately involved in the logistics and timing, and his product is about the only thing you'll have to look back at once the whirlwind is over. Chris was like my rock--calm, organized, funny. He was able to match his personality to the spirit of the day and my bridal party's ridiculous sense of humor. He cloned himself, as promised, working his magic to get shots of two simultaneous moments. He had the eye and spontaneous quick thinking to capture precious, unplanned little moments. And he had the demeanor to keep my nerves in check before the ceremony. Oh, and the photos are beautiful!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Devlin Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you!!! You had a spectacular day!

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

My Mom, my husband Sean and I went to are very first bridal expo two years prior to our wedding to see what options were available. Multiple vendors immediately suggested Chris and that he was the best to work with. From the moment we met Chris we instantly felt comfortable with him, and you could tell he took the time to listen to what we were looking for. He definitely made the process easy going and was very prompt when returning phone calls and emails. Throughout the wedding day I had guests coming up to Sean and I saying how amazing and professional Chris was, and that I couldn't have found anyone better. He left me with a lot of amazing photos to cherish for years to come. We would highly recommend Devlin Photography!

Sent on 08/24/2016