Detroit Laser Company Reviews

7 | Royal Oak, MI

7 Reviews for Detroit Laser Company

Lauren · Married on 12/10/2016

We just received our save-the-dates from Detroit Laser Co and are absolutely in love. We wanted something unique and impressive to send to our family and friends, and we got just that! Their designer was able to turn my ideas about the style and vibe I wanted the cards to convey into something delicate and beautiful! They were thoughtful enough to come up with a backer for our cards so that they are more sturdy for shipping and showing off in our guests' homes. Just stunning!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/30/2016

Detroit Laser Company was an absolute pleasure to work with. They ordered the champagne flutes for me, individually engraved and personalized them for a very decent price, and even threw in an extra one for the bride herself. Really well done work and we'll be using them in the future!

• User6642049 · 2+ years ago

The two ladies I worked with Nicole and Gloria were beyond amazing, they listened and they didn't hesitate to throw around ideas with me to figure out exactly what I was looking for. I worked with them for my bridal shower and for my upcoming wedding. I would tell them what I wanted and they would make something that I could have only dreamed of! The passion and detail that they put into their work truly shows.
    My fiancé and I were so thrilled with the invitations, and décor that they did for the bridal shower that we decided to work with them for everything- from the cake topper to the guest book for the wedding. I can't wait to see everything that they have created for us in action! I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for passionate and creative people who are going to listen and help you figure out to what YOU want, and only create the best.

Sent on 04/27/2016

The laser cut invitations we got were so unique and amazing, everyone loved them! I worked with Nicole and Gloria to get exactly what I wanted and I was not disappointed. The team has worked with me to get favors for the wedding and bridal shower, as well as the table numbers and a beautiful cake topper for our wedding day. The detail in the decor that they design and create is remarkable and stunning. I highly recommend Detroit Laser to anyone looking for a creative way to adorn their wedding! I can't wait to see everything put together on our wedding day.

Angela · Married on 05/08/2016

We had a short turnaround and a tough logo to cut out of wood. The team at Detroit Laser was so helpful and kept me informed with any kind of design decision they had to make so that our sign would be the best it could be!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Clare · Married on 01/01/2016

Detroit Laser is a great company to work with! They are creative, communicative, and their attention to detail is amazing!

Sent on 05/02/2016

LILLIE · Married on 11/14/2015

My Glassware came out WONDERFUL!! Detroit Laser Company did a great job and made my event perfect. I have told all my friends about them and I will only use them for any special occasion that I may have!!