Detail Diva - Wedding Planning and Design Reviews

2 | Fortville, IN

2 Reviews for Detail Diva - Wedding Planning and Design

Neesha · Married on 06/18/2016

Absolutely, without a doubt, book Jessi as a wedding coordinator! We used Jessi as our weekend-of wedding coordinator for a 250+ Indian/American wedding (i.e. not the easiest event in the world). Jessi is extremely detail oriented and made sure the entire weekend went smoothly, from coordinating vendors, to making sure our ring bearer and flower girl made it down the aisle! Jessi created a minute by minute timeline for us and did a million other things behind the scenes just so we could have a perfect wedding day. She succeeded! Everything was perfect and we have some pretty exacting standards. Don't hesitate to book Jessi. She is worth every penny and then some.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/06/2015

My mother and I loved working with Jessi! She made our weekend so relaxing and special - I knew I could trust her to take care of all the details! She had great ideas and thought of things neither my mom or I would have never thought of. Jessi was sweet and such a pleasure to work with; I only wish we had found her earlier on.

Sent on 10/04/2015