Destinys Catering and Banquets Reviews

22 | Cincinnati, OH

22 Reviews for Destinys Catering and Banquets

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

Food was outstanding. Our guests loved it & said it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding.

Anna · Married on 07/01/2017

Destinys Catering at Molloys on the Green gave me the best wedding experience I could imagine. The venue looked beautiful (especially with the linens they provided). The food was to die for and my family members are still raving about the teres major beef a week later. Jenn was amazing -- emails were always immediately answered, she always knew exactly what to do whenever we had a question or concern, and she was so responsive to requests (even when we did crazy stuff like when we changed one of the beers a week before the wedding!). On the day of, she and her staff kept everything running smoothly and thought of every little thing, like carrying our plates for the groom and I to our tables so we wouldn't spill on ourselves. The staff was very attentive and helpful. We are so incredibly pleased and will be recommending Molloys to everyone we know!

Edit: Forgot to mention how much we appreciated their coordination with our florist/DJ/bakery the week before the wedding. We didn't have to worry about any of that!

Nicholas · Married on 09/18/2015

Whitney, Jenn and the Destiny's Catering Crew,

Meena and I wanted to thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. Our wedding reception was really perfect. We can't say enough about how delicious the food was. Your assistance with everything from the planning to set up and execution was flawless. On top of everything else, you guys really saved the day when our wedding cake failed to be delivered by our baker. The last thing anyone wants on their wedding day is a crying bride, which you prevented. We don't have any idea how you were able to find such a perfect replacement for our cake in a moments notice. You and your team are simply outstanding. We can't wait to come back for future events!

With Deep Gratitude,
    Nick and Meena

P.S.
    Please feel free to use us as a reference.

I give a glowing 5-star review to Destiny's Catering and Molloy's on the Green! Jenn and Whitney were so easy to work with, even when planning from afar (I live in Chicago), everything was perfect for our wedding day. They set up all of my centerpieces and candles and worked seamlessly with my vendors on what they needed to set up the day of. Everything looked just as I wanted on the wedding day. On top of all that, the crew that worked my wedding was well-trained to handle any situation, professional and extremely nice to all of my guests. When my aunt had an asthma attack in the parking lot, someone watched over her and quickly offered medical assistance if needed. The bar served delicious drinks and service was quick when the bar opened. The food was also scrumptious, in my opinion and the opinion of my guests. I even had several vegan guests and those with other dietary needs who received special meals and said it was the best wedding food they'd had. Jenn and Whitney also provided the wedding party with plenty of champagne just after the ceremony (we also had our ceremony at Molloy's), which was a nice touch. Seriously couldn't have asked for more. Great venue, great prices and great staff!

• Alyson

Alyson · Married on 11/01/2014

Destiny's food is absolutely delicious! Don't hesitate to book them for your wedding. We had the chicken cordon bleu and beef teres major. My guests raved about the food.

kelly · Married on 09/20/2014

The food was great,every guest had great things to say,the staff was all friendly and very proffessional. The chance to have a food tasting was a plus and to be invited to tastings is a great gesture!! Thanks!

Ryan · Married on 05/24/2014

My wife and I used Destiny's Catering for our wedding reception and we couldn't have been happier. We had our reception at another venue, but they came off site and put together an excellent menu for us. Having our wedding in Cincinnati when we both live Columbus presented a few challenges when it came to planning, but Jenn and the staff at Destiny's were willing to work around our schedule to make sure that they were able to meet with us when we were in town. Everyone was friendly and they were a pleasure to work with. We had decided early on in the planning process that we wanted to have a late night nacho bar at our reception, and even though it wasn't initially on their menu, they were able to throw something together for us and they were more than happy to accommodate our request (and it turned out great!). Last, but certainly not least, the food itself was amazing! All of the guests said they loved it, and the nacho bar was a huge hit. Jenn went out of her way to make sure that everything was perfect for us. It really put us at ease knowing that we were in such good hands. I would definitely recommend Destiny's to anybody who is looking for a company to cater their event.

We had our reception at Malloy's on the Green with Destiny's Catering. From day one Whittney was so accommodating and helpful. She made the day so easy for my daughter and her groom to just kick back and enjoy the reception. Everything was taken care by Destiny's / Malloy's.
    I had several guests approach me to tell me how great the food and service was.

Jana · Married on 05/30/2013

Destinys catered a graduation party for me and I found them to be super responsive, flexible, and easy to work with. Plus, and obviously very important, the food was delicious! Everyone raved about it, especially the homemade tortilla chips. It was an extremely good value, as well, for the money. No worries for me, Jenn delivered and set everything up, and I got to take the credit. Can't argue with that! An enthusiastic 5 stars!!!

S · Married on 10/30/2012

Destinys Catering provided a beautiful fruit and cheese display, as well as passed appetizers, and amazing bartenders during an event held at The Center on October 30, 2012. This was the second event that Destinys provided services for, the first being a wedding reception on September 8th. During both events, the staff demonstrated their professionalism and quality service. We were especially impressed by the gorgeous presentation of the food!

Stephanie · Married on 10/26/2012

I was beyond pleased with Destinys Catering atbBeckett ridge. Whitney was simply amazing to work with! Will highly recommend!

P · Married on 09/29/2012

Destiny's did a wonderful job with the venue, food and turned around and did a brunch the next morning. They were professional, easy to work with and the food was delicious. Kudos to Jenn and Whitney for their part in making my children's wedding outstanding!

We could not have been happier with everything about Destiny's at Beckett Ridge. The place looked gorgeous and the food was outstanding. Whitney was the person we worked with and she was great. We had several guest comment on how good the food was. I would highly recommend their service.

Whitney and Jenn did a wonderful job for our July wedding. We had both our ceremony and reception at Beckett Ridge Country Club and the day went perfectly! Whitney went above and beyond to make sure the day went smoothly and everything was decorated just as I had imagined. The food was amazing and we got many compliments on it. I would highly recommend any bride (especially on a budget) to go with Jenn & Whitney at Beckett Ridge.

• J. Holland

J. · Married on 08/28/2010

Jenn and her staff went absolutely above and beyond to make our event wonderful. The food was delicious and the presentation looked wonderful.

Teresa · Married on 10/17/2009

We worked w/ Roger at Destiny's through our venue for our wedding buffet. The food was amazing! At our tasting, we were blown away with the size of the portions that they gave us and nothing fell short of incredible. Roger was so open and willing to work with us.

Jennifer · Married on 05/09/2009

We used the Beckett Ridge Golf Club Banquet Hall, where destiny's is the exclusive caterer for our in-town reception. The fruit, vegetable and cheese display was fantastic and everyone was very pleased with this appetizer to start the eveing off right. They were very flexible in letting us come in to decorate our tables for the reception after their last event and had suggested a terrific station menu for our guests to casually help themselves to dinner. It was a very social atmoshphere and the views were fantastic both by the front pond and looking out over all of West Chester! Thanks to Roger, Jenn and their hard-working staff to keep our guests happy throughout the evening.

Melissa · Married on 09/06/2008

Destinys did our rehearsal dinner as well as our wedding. Roger was very helpful. Originally we had some huge issues, but Roger came thru and corrected any problems we had. The were awesome with everything. My only complaint would be they were too fast!

Amanda · Married on 03/15/2008

We had a small hitch before our wedding. We were hopping to decorate for our wedding the day before, but an unexpected snow storm happened the weekend before the wedding and an event was rescheduled for the day before our wedding and we were no longer able to decorate as we had hoped. Destiny's offered to decorate for us and we gave directions on how we wanted the room to be done and they did a beautiful job (probably better than we could have done ourselves!). Also the food was amazing, couldn't have asked for better and the service was great too. They helped to make our reception all we had wished for.

Rebecca · Married on 06/30/2007

destiny's Catering and Banquets is fabulous. They helped me with chair rentals, our wedding and groom's cakes and of course the food. They have a ton of options to choose from, so you can pick whatever style fits your wedding and budget.

The food was absolutely delicious.

• User5354368 · event on: 08/15/2015

Excellent service, staff was very professional and helpful. I would use them again.