Destiny's Bride Reviews

76 | Paradise Valley, AZ

76 Reviews for Destiny's Bride

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2013

I was very pleased with my dress buying experience!

Sent on 12/15/2012

Thank you so much!
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 02/16/2013

As the mother of the bride.....I can not rave enough about the entire staff at Destiny's Bride. LISA the OWNER is a gem among gems. If I lived here...I would want to hang out and be friends. :) She treats you like you are her only client. They go above and beyond to make every detail perfect. I highly recommend Destiny's Bride!!! The sweet gal who did the alterations is also amazing....they had to take apart the dress and made it even more beautiful! Everyone at the wedding said they had never seen such a lovely bride and such a fabulous dress. Lisa knows what to pull and knows how to make every bride feel like a princess on their special day.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have done to make Whitney Morgan Ast-Stein's day perfect!!

You guys are AWESOME!!!

Jacque, Mother of the Bride

Sent on 02/18/2013

Destiny's Bride's reply:

you made me cry :-) Thank you so much!!! i already miss seeing you guys...bring pictures. xoxo Lisa

KRISTINE · Married on 12/28/2012

When you walk into a Bridal shop you do not really get an inviting feeling. At Destiny's Bride I was treated like a princess and I even got to meet my New York designer Romona Keveza! I ordered my dress 5 months before and they had it here just in time! Rose was my consultant and she made everything possible and was always assuring and professional. They had to do my alterations in 24 hours, their seamstress got it done and it looked beautiful. If you want to have quality service and get treated like a Queen for one of the biggest days of your life. Get your wedding dress here!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2013

Amina · Married on 11/03/2012

As an award winning wedding planner, I have seen a lot of wedding dresses and have heard from a lot of clients what their experiences have been like. When it was time for me to get married and go dress shopping, I knew I had to go to Destiny's Bride to have that one-of-a-kind dress shopping experience. When you go into a Bridal salon, you don't want to feel like you are one of 10 Brides in the shop getting sub-par service. You want to feel like you are a Bride - and you are picking out the dress that will wow your future husband! Destiny's Bride spends time with you looking at dress options that will work for you, then they pull dresses that will work for your body. You aren't in there trying on 100 dresses that won't work for you. When you find the one - they are there to support you through that process of measurements, receiving, and your alterations. The service is incredible, and the experience is like non-other. I continue to recommend Destiny's Bride to all of my clients as a go-to shop to get that one-of-a-kind experience - that is couture, fashion, and just plain fun!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Destiny's Bride's reply:

Awe...Thank you so much! So nice to hear from someone in the industry. We do try very hard to make a brides day special, unique, something to remember for a life time. By your review it is so nice to see that everything I have strive to create has succeeded with you. Truly you made my day. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 07/07/2012

Destiny's Bride is the premier bridal salon in Scottsdale. Their new salon is BEAUTIFUL and their staff is so accomodating. They make you feel like you are their only customer and that your needs are the most important things in the world! Their selection of designers is THE BEST in the PHX/Scottsdale area.

I bought my dress over a year and a half before my wedding. When it came in, I went twice to the salon to try it on. They stored it there so my husband to be would not be able to sneak a peak :). When it came time to the fitting, I had to do it in a day because I had recently moved out of the PHX area. The seamstress was such a pro and Rose was there every step of the way to make sure the dress fit perfectly to my body.

I would say this is a must stop in your wedding gown/bridesmaid dress shopping. You will not be dissapointed!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Destiny's Bride's reply:

Love you Erin!!! Thank you so much for the kind review. It made my day!

THANK YOU!!!

Christa · Married on 06/09/2012

I received so many compliments on my dress, it was my favorite detail of my wedding. Paloma Blanca style 4116. Zoe was my consultant at Destiny’s and she was awesome. So patient with me as I went back and forth. She even recognized my voice whenever I called in! I got my alterations done there as well by Rose and her assistant. Again, awesome. They were even pickier than I would have been, and made sure it fit like a glove. It was a pretty heavy strapless dress, and it felt comfortable all night long- I never wanted to take it off!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Destiny's Bride's reply:

Thank you Christa! You looked amazing in your gown. I appreciate your review. When I get these it truly makes my day and what I do so rewarding.

Lisa Daversa
    Destiny's Bride

K · Married on 05/27/2012

I loved Destiny's bride. I found my dream wedding dress, they showed me dresses that fit into my budget (not a few hundred dollars above like other places) They knew who I was when I called. They were so friendly, and so professional. The alterations on my dress were absolutely perfect. Everyone kept commenting that the dress looked like it was made for me! Thank you destiny's bride!

Sent on 06/02/2012

Destiny's Bride's reply:

It was made for you :-) Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am sitting reading all of these and my day is getting brighter and brighter by the minute.

Jeanne · Married on 05/26/2012

They have a great selection of dresses and alterations were done beautifully.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Destiny's Bride's reply:

Thanks Jeanne...my brides are the best!!!

Love you!

Erica · Married on 02/19/2012

Where to start? My entire experience at Destiny Bride in Scottsdale was one I'll never forget. I worked with Rose who is an absolute doll. She's professional and yet warm and makes you feel right at home while shopping for (potentially) the most expensive article of clothing you'll ever pick out. The staff is patient and accommodating. I wouldn't change a thing. Although the wedding was in AZ, I don't live there so they actually completed my alterations two days before the big day. I had dropped some weight so it was no small job - my dress also had intricate designs and 7 layers to alter. The seamstress took her time and didn't finish until the dress was perfect. I appreciate their attention to detail and respect for marriage and what it means. I highly recommend Destiny to any bride. They recently moved and their new shop is fabulous! You search dresses on an iPad and then try them on atop gorgeous pedestals in a wide, well-lit space. Thanks Destiny!!

Sent on 03/14/2012

Hi Erica,

Thanks for the wonderful review. Rose...Rose...Rose! She always gets all the compliments :-) She is a gift from God to me. Has worked here for 9 years..and amazingly she still wants to work with me.

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2011

They are very helpful and have a wide section of dresses. I found my dress right away and love how it looked. They were accommodating when it came to dress fittings and picking up my dress. My wedding dress fit perfectly :o) Thank you for everything.

Sent on 10/23/2011

R · Married on 08/27/2011

Working with everyone at Destiny's was easy and happy. My dress was beautiful and I felt great in it. I would totally recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful dress in Phoenix.

Sent on 09/06/2011
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 08/06/2011

Amazing! I could use every wonderful word to describe my experience with Destiny's Bride and I feel that that may not be enough. When I first went shopping for my dress, I was at David's Bridal. They had some nice stuff, but nothing that made me feel a bride or that give me that "wow" feeling. I went to a few other places and nothing quite fit. I had a few I liked though. Then I was pointed to Destiny's by a good friend of mine, so I made an appointment. I went in a little hesitant, because it was a little more than I was looking to spend. But after trying on a few dresses and talking to Rose, I knew that I had made the right choice in coming here. After trying on a few dresses, I had a few favorites. Before I choose though, I asked Rose if she had any other dresses that she might suggest for me. I let her choose. The dress she brought me was it! It was my dress and perfect. After that moment, I felt a bride and had that "wow" moment that I didn't think was going to happen.
    Every step of the way, Rose and the rest of the staff at Destiny's Bride were just amazing. It does take time for the dresses to come in as they are made to order. I received mine two and a half weeks before my wedding date and they had it ready to go and perfect in no time. Thanks so much to everyone at Destiny's!

Sent on 08/23/2011

Courtney · Married on 04/29/2011

These women are amazing, Lisa the owner is so easy to work with, and I don't know what I would have done without Rose to help me find my dream dress to flatter my figure!

Sent on 05/04/2011
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/06/2011

Destiny's Bride is the most beautiful bridal boutique I have EVER seen! The dresses and selection were perfect to meet my needs! The third dress I tried on was the dress I purchased! I LOVE my dress so much and cannot thank the staff at Destiny's Bride for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/08/2011

Brianne · Married on 03/05/2011

Destiny's Bride made me feel like the most beautiful bride. From the first day I went in to try on dresses to the day I walked down the aisle, the specialists were responsive, caring, kind, compassionate and felt like friends I have known for years. I reccomnmend Destiny's bride wholeheartedly.

Sent on 03/16/2011

Ana · Married on 12/31/2010

Destiny's bride has the most amazing selection of dresses, extremely professional staff and a beautiful space!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Shaunna · Married on 11/12/2010

I did a lot of research about where to go shopping for my wedding dress, I read SO many reviews and Destiny's Bride had the best reviews so I called and made an appointment, as suggested in some of the reviews that I read. My appointment was early Saturday morning and I had the whole store to myself, I started off by showing my consultant what type of dress I was thinking about, we went upstairs and she started pulling dresses, I think she pulled eight different dresses. I tried on the dress that my consultant thought I would like the best first and she was right, I LOVED the first dress but I had to try on other dresses. While trying on the other dresses I kept going back first dress, I thought the first dress was it but my consultant wanted me to try on one more dress based on my likes and dislikes of all the dresses I tried on. She brought the dress out and I thought "No way,this is not me," but then I tried it on and it was EXACTLY what I was looking for, it was perfect, it was THE dress! She knew exactly what I was looking for by piecing together my likes and dislikes on the other dresses. I would HIGHLY recommend Destiny's Bride, they listen and are not pushy, plus they have beautiful dresses and accessories! It was probably one of the easiest and most pleasent decisions I have made so far! Thank you Destiny's Bride!!! My wedding dress is my DREAM dress!

Sent on 12/06/2010

Michelle · Married on 10/30/2010

I absolutely loved every minute I spent in this shop. Linda helped me immensely and I felt like I made a friend, rather than had a sales person assisting me. Although I ended up with the first dress I tried on- as do most brides- I tried on dozens more and was never made to feel it was a hassel. The overall experience was a delight, and my dress was an absolute dream!

Sent on 11/22/2010

Ginger · Married on 10/17/2010

Found the perfect dress at the right price. Helpful staff and amazing alterations! I always felt like I was the only customer in the store because of the amazing service and care I received. :)

Sent on 11/09/2010
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/16/2010

Not a complaint in the world when it comes to the fantastic ladies of Destiny's. My dream came to life when a one shouldered Lazaro gown was pulled from the closet. Just a slight re-design to the back and it was pure perfection. Thank you a million times over, my gown was nothing short of fairy tale perfect!

Sent on 11/04/2010

Stephanie · Married on 07/10/2010

You will not find a better place! Destiny's Bride had THE dress for me the first time I came in. The staff caters to your every need and did everything without me asking. Once I found my amazing dress the women who altered it blew my mind. My dress fit like a glove and I didn't have one complaint. You will love your gown, veil, and shoes from Destiny's Bride.--Stephanie Lamb (LEE)

Sent on 07/20/2010

Bethany · Married on 03/14/2010

This place is wonderful. We made an appointment and were there with just a mom and another bride so the place was practically to ourselves. Rose helped us and I found the most beautiful dress- literally had my eyes set on a certain one but tried this one Jim Hjelm on "for fun" to see how it would look and it ended up being the one! The dress had just come in the week before so we bought the sample at a discount even though it had barely been tried on and was a brand new design. The alterations were perfect, the dress was dry cleaned and hand pressed (silk taffeta= 3 hour pressing!) I came back to try it on for one of my sisters who had been out of town when I got it and it was all ready for me. We picked it up finally the day before the wedding (we had them keep it for safekeeping!) I received so many compliments and am still in love with this dress! I would absolutely recommend Destiny's Bride- especially after going to places like David's Bridal where you feel like you are in the middle of a crowded, noisy, messy dept store- Destiny's Bride made me feel like a real bride!

Sent on 02/22/2011

rachel · Married on 09/06/2009

Destiny's Bride was hands-down the best decision that I made. Sarah, Rose and Martha (the world's best seamstress) made my life so much easier, from start to finish. I walked in with an idea of what I wanted, and handed Sarah a picture. She looked at it, asked me what it was that I liked, and handed me a completely different dress. She then reconstructed the dress, added a few things, and although it was nothing like what I wanted, was perfect. I have no idea how she knew what I wanted when even I didn't know what was really what I wanted, but she did. The customer service was impeccable, and Martha made the dress fit like a glove. I told her I plan on bringing my entire wardrobe back to her to be tailored. She looked nervous, but if I could, I would!

Sent on 09/29/2009
  • coopster22

Drew · Married on 09/05/2009

Destiny's Bride is a wonderful boutique with amazing designers. Their in-house seamstress is very talented and everyone is a pleasure to work with. My dress was more expensive than I had originally planned but the way I felt on my wedding day was priceless!

Sent on 09/23/2009

Tamara · Married on 05/24/2009

My experience with Destiny's was truly perfect. I felt like I was being so diffiuclt after having been to Destiny's 3 times. On the 4th visit, with Linda Wagner PATIENTLY waiting on my every time, she brought me the dress of my dreams. She helped me get the sample on, I cried. Between Linda and the environment at Destiny's I could not have asked for better.

Sent on 06/18/2009