Destination-Wedding-Experts Reviews

77 | Gaithersburg, MD

77 Reviews for Destination-Wedding-Experts

Laine · Married on 08/10/2013

We used Travel Leaders of Columbia for our honeymoon travel and they were wonderful! They were very helpful in finding us a destination within our price range. I don't think we would have went any other route with the specials we got for booking our butler villa in Jamaica through the Travel Leaders versus booking straight through the resort ourselves. We even received a complimentary room the night of our wedding at an extremely nice hotel (with transportation to and from the airport!) in Charlotte, NC. I would strongly suggest using Travel Leaders for stress-free vacation planning!

Sent on 09/04/2013

john · Married on 08/03/2013

Connie Bachman was great! The hotels we stayed at for our Honeymoon in Venice and Tuscany were perfect! I forgot my itinerary with everything going before my wedding and I emailed her and within 2 hours she emailed me our full itinerary. Thank you Connie!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Elizabeth was fabulous! She gave several options on what type of Sandals resorts we could go to within our budget, and found the best and least expensive flights to our destination. We called her a few months before, letting her know that we would need a connecting flight from another city, and she found a flight minutes later that fit into our package and didn't cost us much more. I have told all of my friends that are engaged to use Elizabeth with Travel Leaders, and even my friends that just like to travel! She took the drama out of planning a trip and I spent the same amount (or possibly less) booking with her than if I had booked it myself. I will be using travel leaders again.

Sent on 08/07/2013

I'm so glad I decided to go to a bridal expo because that's where I met Tara from Travel Leaders with Destination Wedding Experts! Right away she offered to help us find the perfect honeymoon destination for my groom and I. She helped us find an amazing all inclusive resort within our budget and even helped us book some amazing excursions! With her doing a lot of behind the scenes planning, I could focus on all of our wedding plans. We had a wonderful honeymoon and are so grateful for Tara and Destination Wedding Experts!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Brent · Married on 06/08/2013

Eileen was great. Our trip was THE best trip I've ever had. Eileen had first hand experience of resort we went to and highly recommended it and was she ever right! Thanks Eileen! Great job!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Angie · Married on 05/03/2013

I met Eileen with Travel Leaders locally through a networking group and it was such a blessing. While we hired a wedding planner and top notch wedding vendors, it never occured to me to use a travel agent. I just assumed I knew how to book my own vacation and there would be unncessary additional costs for using their services. I was so wrong! Not only was the trip the same price I would have paid on my own, if not less, but the value they added was priceless! We had planned to go to one of the three Sandals in St. Lucia and Travel Leaders was able to educate us on the perks and highlights of each resort and found us the perfect fit! It wasn't the one we had planned on but they were spot on with their information about each resort. We were able to stay in a Butler suite for the same price as the original resort choice and it was more our style. When you spend that much money to go on a dream vacation, you want to do it right and they helped us do just that! We also forgot something very important and we were able to call Travel Leaders on our way and they put us at ease that we'd be able to get the forgotten stuff at the resort. Priceless! I won't take another vacation without using Travel Leaders!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Michael · Married on 04/27/2013

Travel leaders columbia provides top notch service. I am completely satisfied. Our agent Elizabeth Harvey was very professional and courteous. She was very eager to address our many questions and concerns about traveling out of the country as neither my wife or I had done so before. All of her responses were in a timely fashion and informative. Overall we had an excellent experience booking our travel and a great honeymoon. I definately reccomend travel leaders for anyone needing assitance planning their trip.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Austin · Married on 04/13/2013

We used Destination Wedding Experts/Travel Leaders to book our honeymoon after hearing what an outstanding job they did for some friends of ours. They were extremely helpful in every aspect. My new wife and I were treated with first class service with this company which is the same service we received once we got to St. Lucia. The agency answered all my questions about our travel and kept me up to date on our travel arrangements. They made sure that everything was in place to make our trip very memorable. We enjoyed not only our trip so much but also the experience we had with this agency we have booked our next trip to a Sandals Jamaica resort for next July with some friends using Destination Wedding Experts. We are more than a year away from our trip and are already reaping the benefits of the high class service that is offered by this agency. Thank you for making our dreams come true Destination Wedding Experts.com. I will continue to recommend your agency to anyone in need of travel help!

Austin and Amanda Harvel
    Married 04/13/2013
    Travel Dates 04/15/2013-04/21/2013

Sent on 07/21/2013
  • User3455441 · event on: 01/26/2013

The beaches at Sandals Montego Bay were amazing! Eileen ensured we had the best deal and it was completely stress free! Great vacation and perfect for a quick Anniversary getaway!!!

Sent on 08/10/2013

Eileen was just Fantastic. It was stress free and perfect! She made sure everything was in place so we could enjoy the wedding/honeymoon! She is also a Sandals expert and has been to the resorts and speaks clearly out of hands on experience! A++++

Sent on 08/10/2013

Beth · Married on 07/31/2017

Eileen went above and beyond to make sure that everyone was booked and had all the information they needed. She was also thorough, and always very responsive and quickly answered the many questions I had for her! She made the experience an easy one and I would certainly recommend her to any bride & groom looking to have a destination wedding. She was awesome!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Mindy · Married on 08/07/2015

It was a very smooth and worry free experience... just what a bride needs!

Sent on 09/10/2015
  • User5195501 · 2+ years ago

Janet at Travel Leaders was wonderful at helping my wife and I plan and have a wonderful 2+week, multi-island honeymoon in Greece. She was really great in suggesting hotels, including and understanding our preferences. She organized all of our transfers to and from the hotels in traveling between islands. Everything went great and we will check with Janet again next time we travel!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Leah · Married on 05/15/2015

Janet Penyak helped my now husband and me plan our dream getaway wedding! She was extremely helpful in selecting a location and resort!! Gave us great insider information and tips about traveling! Very flexible when it came to being able to meet up as we live and work on the opposite side of town from her office! We have used her for other vacations and will continue to use her and recommend her and Travel Leaders to anyone looking for help planning their getaways!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/03/2014

Eileen was easy to work with and was willing to stay late to accommodate our work schedules. She was very informative of the best resorts at Sandals to go to and helped us get prepared for our honeymoon! We enjoyed the complimentary night stay at they Hyatt the night before our flight out too!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Destination-Wedding-Experts's reply:

Thanks so much, Elizabeth. Planning a honeymoon that's enjoyable and stress free is what we love to do!

Melinda Stevens · Married on 10/26/2019

St Lucia Wedding

Eileen was very helpful and kind. Will definitely be reaching out the next time we have a vacation!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Melanie · Married on 05/23/2015

Travel leaders made the whole honeymoon experience ten times better just by booking the flights, travel, and hotel accommodations! Everything was very well explained and layed out in detail for our trip, with times and locations! I will definitely use them again!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Janet was so great to work with and the resort was everything we imagined and more... can't wait to go back!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Destination-Wedding-Experts's reply:

So glad you were pleased with the resort! We're here for you when you're ready to go back, or try someplace new!

Janet

Justin · Married on 05/30/2015

3.5

Janet was great and made the process very easy for us. She was responsive and able to answer all of our questions.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Donyelle · Married on 11/15/2014

Eileen Nason was the agent I worked with. She was wonderful in booking my honeymoon to Grande Riviera in Jamaica. She returned emails and phone calls immediately. She even worked with my mother in surprising us with an upgrade to the butler status.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Destination-Wedding-Experts's reply:

Thank you, Donyelle! It was my pleasure, and I love planning surprises. :)

Reynard · Married on 06/28/2014

Travel leaders of Columbia is awesome. They did a wonderful job of providing my wife and I with information about all of their destinations. They were very thorough in all of their explanations, and walked us through each step to make sure that we had everything we needed for our trip.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Destination-Wedding-Experts's reply:

Thank you, Reynard! We love our couples and really do love making their honeymoon dreams a reality!

K · Married on 05/18/2013

3.5

Travel Leaders made our honeymoon planning so easy. The process was stress-free and I would recommend them to anyone who wants to make traveling easy.

Sent on 06/22/2013

I will use Travel Leaders of Columbia again!

Sent on 06/23/2013

We had a group of 22 people for our detestation wedding and Eileen took care of our entire group. She found the location and it fit our budget. Very easy to work with.

Sent on 11/13/2015

No comment needed. Check out the stars.

Sent on 10/09/2014