Destination-Wedding-Experts Reviews

Destination-Wedding-Experts 3
Destination-Wedding-Experts 4
  • Babs

Babs Burns · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Eileen is the best there is!

Eileen is the absolute best! She is very responsive and detail oriented to make sure we get what we want, with as little worry or stress as possible. If plans change, she is flexible and accommodating. We will never use another travel agent for our travel needs-I hope she never retires :)

Sent on 09/04/2019

Devon C · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Eileen is Incredible!!

Where to even begin with how happy I am to have found Eileen - contacting her was honestly the best decision I made when planning our wedding (besides who to marry of course :) ). I had already decided on a resort by the time I decided it might be best to work with a travel agent, but in hindsight I would've asked Eileen for her expert opinion from the start. I had a wedding of 100 people at a resort in Jamaica so I had a ton of questions and concerns about the size of my group. Eileen was there for me every step of the way, checking with the resort on every question I had no matter how big or small and she put me at ease throughout planning. She even ensured that my brother-in-law with special needs would be taken care of from a menu perspective where he is especially limited. My guests all had such positive experiences working with her and everything where Eileen was concerned went smoothly.

Eileen was on site during the time of my wedding and even when we had a few issues with the resort, she stepped in to work with the resort and fought to make sure they did everything they could to make up for it. She made sure my bridesmaids and I had a comfortable, spacious area to get ready that really got us excited for the wedding. Eileen was so gracious with my family and really bent over backwards for us. She is also the sweetest, most lovely person who genuinely cares about her brides and making their destination wedding amazing. I truly cannot recommend Eileen enough!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Christa C. Miller · Married on 08/24/2019

Eileen Nason

Ms. Nason was amazing, we were originally going to the Punta Cana however we changed and went to Jamaica. Ms. Nason quickly changed our accommodations without any hesitation. I would recommend her to anyone. My husband and I truly enjoyed ourselves..

Sent on 09/10/2019

Brooke · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome experience with Eileen Nason of Destination Wedding Experts!

Eileen Nason has been wonderful, kind, patient, and responsive to all of our needs and our family’s needs throughout the process! It was a blessing to have her help at such a busy and exciting time in our lives! She helped us pick the right venue, the right accommodations, and was there every step of the planning process! We couldn’t have done it without her!

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Destination-Wedding-Experts 5
    Destination-Wedding-Experts 6
    Destination-Wedding-Experts 7

Shannon · Married on 02/22/2019

Sandals Ochi Beach/Gurley Wedding

My husband and I never in a million years thought a destination wedding would be for us. Eileen Nason not only made it possible but she made it so easy and seamless. She was extremely responsive and flexible with calls, as our hours are a little crazy. I would 100% recommend Eileen!! She made our dreams come true and we can't wait to book our next trip with her.

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Destination-Wedding-Experts 8

Destination-Wedding-Experts's reply:

I had so much fun working with you and your group Shannon! I cannot wait to help you in the future. Thank you so much! Eileen
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/30/2018

Will Medina is great !

Travel agent was great, responsive , and provided great feedback on previous experiences from resorts .

Sent on 12/10/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/23/2018

Eileen helped my husband and me plan our destination wedding and honeymoon at Sandals La Source in Grenada. I called Eileen and gave her an idea of what we wanted, our budget, and the timeframe we could travel due to work - which was less than 90 days away! Within hours of contacting her she had put together several options at different locations, including the exact room type, airfare, and total cost. She was also able to give us her own personal insight about each location which was very helpful. We decided on Sandals La Source in Grenada and couldn’t have been happier! It’s GORGEOUS and absolutely perfect for a wedding/honeymoon. Eileen took care of so many of the details, ensuring everything we wanted for our wedding came to fruition. As soon as we decided upon our location, she called the resort and reserved the day, time, and exact location for our ceremony to make sure we had our ceremony exactly where we wanted (late afternoon/evening on the beach.) Because of her extensive knowledge and experience, she was able to give me invaluable advice in so many areas that no matter how much research I’d done myself (and I’m a HUGE researcher), I never would’ve known without her. She also helped expedite the paperwork for our marriage license so everything was taken care of before we arrived and we didn’t have to waste any of our time on the island getting the required documents. Eileen made sure all we had to do after arriving was relax and enjoy! And she did it all within a few months! But... we missed our flight TO Grenada. I called Eileen thinking I’d leave her a message as it was very early on a Saturday morning, but she answered! She immediately helped us find the next flight and then called the resort to arrange for our stay to be extended another day so we didn’t miss out on a moment of our honeymoon. Eileen is AMAZING and we’ll be using her for all of our future trips! I cannot say enough good things about her! She’s THE BEST!!! Thank you Eileen!

Sent on 07/28/2018
  • W

Wes Pritchard · Married on 01/26/2018

“Chemo-moon"

My wife is a breast cancer survivor just wrapping up chemotherapy. We wanted to enjoy a special time to relax and celebrate her journey. Eileen once again made our weekend just incredible. She is so hands on ensuring everything is special. She goes above and beyond and always makes sure she is responsive and available for any questions. Her knowledge of Sandals and Beaches is second to none and she can personally recommend rooms and suites based of occasion. I have and will continue to recommend her to all friends and family and already booked again with her for our next trip with our Children. She is like a member of our family now and knows us all so well to make personal recommendations!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Destination-Wedding-Experts's reply:

Thanks Wesley. It is wonderful to work with you. Thank you so much for the nice words and recommendation.

Natasha · Married on 06/24/2017

We worked with Mrs. Eileen Nason for our destination wedding at Beaches Ocho Rios. Mrs. Eileen was always there no matter the time nor the question. She always seem to go above and beyond whenever there was an issue at hand. She also made sure that even after the trip everything was good to go! She worked with me and all 14 of our guess. Everyone always talked about how nice and pleasant she was to talk to on the phone. I would highly recommend and use her again in the future.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Blake · Married on 04/26/2017

Do not hesitate to give Eileen with Destination Wedding Experts a call!

She gave us valuable information to help us make a quick and informed decision on where we wanted to have our destination wedding. She was very responsive and willing to answer any questions that we had before, during, and after our Weddingmoon.

Our flight was delayed so we missed our connecting flight to our destination. We called Eileen and she worked with the resort to extend our stay, so that we would not lose a night on our honeymoon! We highly recommend her services and will definitely work with her again in the future!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Alisha · Married on 11/22/2016

Eileen was so easy to work with to book our honeymoon. She was super responsive and helped plan us the perfect vacation. We can't wait to work with her again to plan something amazing for our anniversary!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Casi · Married on 10/16/2016

Eileen helped us plan everything from location because we weren't sure of the destination we wanted to helping ensure each of our guest were not only booked but had all the proper transportation from the airport to the hotel. No detail left unturned. She was also available to answer the 100+ questions I had throughout the process. I cannot say enough good things!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Crystal · Married on 10/08/2016

Eileen is the BEST!!! Grateful we found her!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Christie · Married on 07/23/2016

Janet Penyak is absolutely amazing. She is so helpful, knowledgeable, and such a pleasure to work with. I feel terrible that it has taken this long to write a review for her because she was so fantastic. My husband and I used Janet to help us plan our honeymoon to Spain and Italy. She sent us different flights, hotels, itineraries, etc., and she helped guide us to our dream honeymoon. The hotels we had in Barcelona, Florence, and Venice were outstanding - she helped me pick the room types that were best for us, and oh my goodness, were they incredible - and she listened to what we wanted and made great recommendations.

She also got us incredible deals on all the hotels and flights (I went on other travel sites to compare prices to see what kind of deals there were, and the price differences between what she brought to us for an entire trip verses what I was able to find was literally thousands of dollars - I was floored), and made sure we had transportation set up and ready for us in all pieces of our trip. Not having to worry about anything - how to get to the airport, when we needed to book accommodations and travel - was honestly a Godsend after the craziness of wedding planning.

I really can't say enough about how phenomenal Janet was. She was prompt in all her correspondences, helpful, and honest. I was a little nervous using a travel service to book the most exciting trip I have ever taken, especially doing it all electronically and over the phone, but Janet put my mind at ease and made our honeymoon the most incredible experience we could have had. She also let all the hotels know we were on our honeymoon, and each hotel did something special for us, which was so sweet and made us feel even more excited than we already were.

I will never use any other person or site to book a trip - Janet is incredible, and I am so thankful for all her help in planning the honeymoon of our dreams!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Toresa · Married on 07/19/2016

Eileen was extremely helpful, throughout, while planning my weddingmoon at Sandals in Negril, Jamaica. She sent pictures of other clients to put my mind at ease since we had only seen pictures on the Sandals website.

I am an email person so Eileen was flexible in that nature, usually responding quickly unless out of town... BUT even while out of town she would ask her team to contact me if she was unable to do something on her own.

When I had questions or issues Eileen answered or played the middle man until answers were sought. I will definitely contact Eileen for our next adventure to the Caribbean. She is very knowledgeable about the resorts we discussed.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Ryan · Married on 04/30/2016

Eileen Nason and the staff at Travel Leaders were excellent in helping us plan our destination wedding at Sandals Montego Bay, Jamaica. They were prompt and friendly and provided great customer service to us and our entire wedding party! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for help planning a destination wedding.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Thomas · event on 04/01/2016

About a year and a half ago my now wife and I were looking for ideas and options for a destination wedding, and thought that we had decided on a destination. At the suggestion and referral of a co-worker we set up an appointment with Eileen Nason at travel leaders. We explained our timeline (1 year or so from that date) and our plans. She gave us our options for our original destination, however also provided us with an alternative to help suit the needs of some of the guests who we hoped would attend our destination wedding. Together we decided on Ocho Rios, Jamaica in the Sandals family of resorts. The shorter trip and budget friendly options made it possible for more of our friends and family to attend.

Over the next month I sent multiple emails with names addresses to Eileen and her staff to send out packages to our guests. Each request was greeted with eagerness and was completed swiftly. She followed up with me and stayed in touch with our guests throughout the process. In all, we had 39 people going to a wedding in Jamaica, which astounded and stressed us a little. We had no idea how to coordinate that or plan for it...but Eileen assured us that everything would be taken care of. And again, it was with speed and eagerness.

Everyone made it without trouble. All of our wedding requests were fulfilled, and we had the time of our lives. Eileen and her staff worked tireless to make our magical moment happen, and I can say that anyone else would have put as much time and care into making this happen for us. We are forever thankful for the opportunity to work with her. She takes pride in her work, knows what she is doing and truly cares for her clients. I would not recommend, but rather urge you to contact her and her staff if you are considering a destination wedding. It's not just a sign or a motto, they really do know what they are doing.
    In fact we just met with her the other day to book and plan our next of many trips to come.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Everything went according to plan! Will absolutely use Janet on our next vacation!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Alyssa · Married on 10/02/2015

Easy to work with, quick response time, very flexible, did 99% of communication via e-mail. Overall great experience

Sent on 10/28/2015

Roosevelt · Married on 09/26/2015

I just suggest you start early. So you can take your time and select the best choice for you. That's what we did and Janet Park walked us throught each step and gave us valuable advice through her own experiences

Sent on 09/12/2015

Andrea · Married on 09/26/2015

Janet Penyak was absolutely amazing to work with. She was very friendly, super accommodating, extremely helpful and always responded right away (even on one day when she was off!). She did a great job of scheduling our Honeymoon for us in Mexico. We will definitely use Janet again if we take any trips moving forward & also refer her to friends/family!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Keith · Married on 09/06/2015

We worked with Janet on the arrangements for our honeymoon to Jamaica, and she was great! We waited a little late to be booking the honeymoon, but Ocho Rios in Jamaica was recommended by her, and we booked it. This was said to be the best "value" for the money, with activities and it didn't disappoint at all. The main thing we were worried about was the accommodation to food allergies, and they were more accommodating than any place we have been in the US. Janet assured of us this before we went, but it was also reinforced at EVERY place we ate on the resort. She was very informative and helpful with making all arrangements, and it was very painless.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Cher · Married on 09/05/2015

Eileen helped us plan the wedding of our dreams ! She thought of everything and checked in regularly to make sure all of our needs and expectations were met. We could have not asked for a better agent and we will use her again for all of our travel needs! She is awesome and made sure we were taken care at our destination wedding in Negril Jamaica!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Janet was wonderful in helping me to plan the perfect honeymoon! She's friendly, professional, and polite. She sent multiple options for all inclusive resorts, even after I changed my mind several times. She was always quick to answer my emails and helped me out throughout the entire process. I quickly found that her pricing beat other travel agents and at times, even the resort pricing itself! I would definitly recommend using her services when planning your next trip!

Sent on 08/18/2015