Destination-Wedding-Experts.com Reviews

66 | Columbia, SC

66 Reviews for Destination-Wedding-Experts.com

66 Destination-Wedding-Experts.com Reviews

Rachel · Married on 05/23/2018

Eileen helped my husband and me plan our destination wedding and honeymoon at Sandals La Source in Grenada. I called Eileen and gave her an idea of what we wanted, our budget, and the timeframe we could travel due to work - which was less than 90 days away! Within hours of contacting her she had put together several options at different locations, including the exact room type, airfare, and total cost. She was also able to give us her own personal insight about each location which was very helpful. We decided on Sandals La Source in Grenada and couldn’t have been happier! It’s GORGEOUS and absolutely perfect for a wedding/honeymoon. Eileen took care of so many of the details, ensuring everything we wanted for our wedding came to fruition. As soon as we decided upon our location, she called the resort and reserved the day, time, and exact location for our ceremony to make sure we had our ceremony exactly where we wanted (late afternoon/evening on the beach.) Because of her extensive knowledge and experience, she was able to give me invaluable advice in so many areas that no matter how much research I’d done myself (and I’m a HUGE researcher), I never would’ve known without her. She also helped expedite the paperwork for our marriage license so everything was taken care of before we arrived and we didn’t have to waste any of our time on the island getting the required documents. Eileen made sure all we had to do after arriving was relax and enjoy! And she did it all within a few months! But... we missed our flight TO Grenada. I called Eileen thinking I’d leave her a message as it was very early on a Saturday morning, but she answered! She immediately helped us find the next flight and then called the resort to arrange for our stay to be extended another day so we didn’t miss out on a moment of our honeymoon. Eileen is AMAZING and we’ll be using her for all of our future trips! I cannot say enough good things about her! She’s THE BEST!!! Thank you Eileen!

Natasha · Married on 06/24/2017

We worked with Mrs. Eileen Nason for our destination wedding at Beaches Ocho Rios. Mrs. Eileen was always there no matter the time nor the question. She always seem to go above and beyond whenever there was an issue at hand. She also made sure that even after the trip everything was good to go! She worked with me and all 14 of our guess. Everyone always talked about how nice and pleasant she was to talk to on the phone. I would highly recommend and use her again in the future.

Blake · Married on 04/26/2017

Do not hesitate to give Eileen with Destination Wedding Experts a call!

She gave us valuable information to help us make a quick and informed decision on where we wanted to have our destination wedding. She was very responsive and willing to answer any questions that we had before, during, and after our Weddingmoon.

Our flight was delayed so we missed our connecting flight to our destination. We called Eileen and she worked with the resort to extend our stay, so that we would not lose a night on our honeymoon! We highly recommend her services and will definitely work with her again in the future!

Alisha · Married on 11/22/2016

Eileen was so easy to work with to book our honeymoon. She was super responsive and helped plan us the perfect vacation. We can't wait to work with her again to plan something amazing for our anniversary!

Casi · Married on 10/16/2016

Eileen helped us plan everything from location because we weren't sure of the destination we wanted to helping ensure each of our guest were not only booked but had all the proper transportation from the airport to the hotel. No detail left unturned. She was also available to answer the 100+ questions I had throughout the process. I cannot say enough good things!!

Crystal · Married on 10/08/2016

Eileen is the BEST!!! Grateful we found her!

Christie · Married on 07/23/2016

Janet Penyak is absolutely amazing. She is so helpful, knowledgeable, and such a pleasure to work with. I feel terrible that it has taken this long to write a review for her because she was so fantastic. My husband and I used Janet to help us plan our honeymoon to Spain and Italy. She sent us different flights, hotels, itineraries, etc., and she helped guide us to our dream honeymoon. The hotels we had in Barcelona, Florence, and Venice were outstanding - she helped me pick the room types that were best for us, and oh my goodness, were they incredible - and she listened to what we wanted and made great recommendations.

She also got us incredible deals on all the hotels and flights (I went on other travel sites to compare prices to see what kind of deals there were, and the price differences between what she brought to us for an entire trip verses what I was able to find was literally thousands of dollars - I was floored), and made sure we had transportation set up and ready for us in all pieces of our trip. Not having to worry about anything - how to get to the airport, when we needed to book accommodations and travel - was honestly a Godsend after the craziness of wedding planning.

I really can't say enough about how phenomenal Janet was. She was prompt in all her correspondences, helpful, and honest. I was a little nervous using a travel service to book the most exciting trip I have ever taken, especially doing it all electronically and over the phone, but Janet put my mind at ease and made our honeymoon the most incredible experience we could have had. She also let all the hotels know we were on our honeymoon, and each hotel did something special for us, which was so sweet and made us feel even more excited than we already were.

I will never use any other person or site to book a trip - Janet is incredible, and I am so thankful for all her help in planning the honeymoon of our dreams!

Toresa · Married on 07/19/2016

Eileen was extremely helpful, throughout, while planning my weddingmoon at Sandals in Negril, Jamaica. She sent pictures of other clients to put my mind at ease since we had only seen pictures on the Sandals website.

I am an email person so Eileen was flexible in that nature, usually responding quickly unless out of town... BUT even while out of town she would ask her team to contact me if she was unable to do something on her own.

When I had questions or issues Eileen answered or played the middle man until answers were sought. I will definitely contact Eileen for our next adventure to the Caribbean. She is very knowledgeable about the resorts we discussed.

Ryan · Married on 04/30/2016

Eileen Nason and the staff at Travel Leaders were excellent in helping us plan our destination wedding at Sandals Montego Bay, Jamaica. They were prompt and friendly and provided great customer service to us and our entire wedding party! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for help planning a destination wedding.

Everything went according to plan! Will absolutely use Janet on our next vacation!

Alyssa · Married on 10/02/2015

Easy to work with, quick response time, very flexible, did 99% of communication via e-mail. Overall great experience

Roosevelt · Married on 09/26/2015

I just suggest you start early. So you can take your time and select the best choice for you. That's what we did and Janet Park walked us throught each step and gave us valuable advice through her own experiences

Andrea · Married on 09/26/2015

Janet Penyak was absolutely amazing to work with. She was very friendly, super accommodating, extremely helpful and always responded right away (even on one day when she was off!). She did a great job of scheduling our Honeymoon for us in Mexico. We will definitely use Janet again if we take any trips moving forward & also refer her to friends/family!

Keith · Married on 09/06/2015

We worked with Janet on the arrangements for our honeymoon to Jamaica, and she was great! We waited a little late to be booking the honeymoon, but Ocho Rios in Jamaica was recommended by her, and we booked it. This was said to be the best "value" for the money, with activities and it didn't disappoint at all. The main thing we were worried about was the accommodation to food allergies, and they were more accommodating than any place we have been in the US. Janet assured of us this before we went, but it was also reinforced at EVERY place we ate on the resort. She was very informative and helpful with making all arrangements, and it was very painless.

Cher · Married on 09/05/2015

Eileen helped us plan the wedding of our dreams ! She thought of everything and checked in regularly to make sure all of our needs and expectations were met. We could have not asked for a better agent and we will use her again for all of our travel needs! She is awesome and made sure we were taken care at our destination wedding in Negril Jamaica!

Janet was wonderful in helping me to plan the perfect honeymoon! She's friendly, professional, and polite. She sent multiple options for all inclusive resorts, even after I changed my mind several times. She was always quick to answer my emails and helped me out throughout the entire process. I quickly found that her pricing beat other travel agents and at times, even the resort pricing itself! I would definitly recommend using her services when planning your next trip!

Amber · Married on 07/18/2015

Janet and Travel Leaders made planning our honeymoon so easy. I would recommend them for any travel planning you want to be a fun, relaxing experience.

Eileen was great to work with. She really went above and beyond to take the stress our of planning our trip for our big day.

Carley · Married on 06/07/2015

Janet was fantastic!!! She helped us plan our wedding and honeymoon! I would definitely recommend her and travel leaders!

Matt · Married on 05/30/2015

I just returned from a honeymoon to St. Lucia which I booked with help from Eileen and Jill at Travel Leaders and it was awesome. Everything went so perfectly and was super easy to book with my busy schedule. I would highly recommend using this team for booking your travel needs and I look forward to booking future vacations with their help.

COurtney · Married on 05/29/2015

We worked with Janet Penyak as a travel agent for our honeymoon to Jamaica. She was so great with providing fast feedback and personal experience to several places we were interested in. I will definitely use her in the future as a travel agent for vacations!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Destination-Wedding-Experts.com's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney! It was our pleasure.

Stephen · Married on 05/02/2015

Eileen was excellent in helping us book our honeymoon at Sandals La Toc in St. Lucia. We were upgraded from a standard butler room to a room with a private pool. Excellent service and responsiveness during the process, not to mention a great deal! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Thank you, Stephen!

Bryan · Married on 03/29/2015

Brian booked our honeymoon at a Sandals resort in the Bahamas. Everything was perfect. He was always available to answer all of the questions that I had. He followed up with us during and after the honeymoon as well. He is very professional. I have already recommended him to other couples that we know.

Adam · Married on 10/18/2014

Janet Penyak from Travel Leaders is wonderful! She helped me plan my honeymoon to the Dominican Republic down to the most excruciating detail. She was very responsive, knowledgeable, and very easy to work with. I will definitely be using Travel Leaders for any future excursions! Thanks again Janet.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Destination-Wedding-Experts.com's reply:

Thank you, Adam! It was my pleasure, and I look forward to planning your next vacation. Janet