Destin To Wed Event Planning Reviews

Destin To Wed Event Planning 5
Destin To Wed Event Planning 6
  • Jprimadtown

Jen · Married on 06/20/2019

Organized with attention to detail

Sherri was simply amazing! I had a Destin beach wedding, and I live in the Midwest, so everything had to be done remotely. Sherri is exceptionally organized had every little detail covered from the beginning of our planning all the way to the ceremony and reception. Sherri was patient and flexible throughout the entire process, and an absolute joy to work with!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • KIM

KIM R BORDEAUX · Married on 06/15/2019

3000 miles didn't hamper Sherri's ability!

I live in Washington State and Sherri helped me plan my wedding in Florida. She understood what I wanted and was a great resource. Our guests are still talking about her three weeks later. She took control when necessary, had every detail covered, knew exactly where our drinks were every time we lost them! She was paying attention so we didn't have to!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Valerie Eason Rachal · Married on 06/04/2019

HIGHLY recommend!!

Sherri was absolutely amazing to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend her!! We are from out of state and due to some family circumstances, we planned this wedding in 5 weeks! Surprisingly, that did not deter Sherri a bit and she helped me plan the wedding of my dreams with very little stress!! She was incredibly organized and paid attention to detail! She guided me through the planning process with ease! She definitely went over and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect! I am so grateful to her for making our day so special! I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah Vaughn Curry · Married on 06/02/2019

Vaughn Curry June Wedding

Sherri is amazing. She went above and beyond our expectations. The timeline she created was seamless. She made sure I was relaxed and calm the entire day! I thought planning would be difficult since I am an out of state bride. However, she was able to answer all of my questions, calls, and concerns. We loved working with Sherri and her team!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Destin To Wed Event Planning 7
    Destin To Wed Event Planning 8
    Destin To Wed Event Planning 9
    Destin To Wed Event Planning 10
    Destin To Wed Event Planning 11

Donna Mihalcik · Married on 03/20/2019

Two month Wedding Wrap-up

Sherri took care of all the details to make this event run smoothly and look effortless. Her suggestions, guidance and expertise gave us the freedom to enjoy every minute of the wedding. It was truly a happy memory of priceless moments.
    You will not be disappointed with her by your side.

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 12/31/2018

Sherri is amazing!

Sherri was assigned to us as our day of coordinator at an all inclusive venue in Destin, FL. While I did not like the venue by the time it was all said and done, Sherri was amazing. We had one of those weddings where nothing went according to plan. Despite all the issues with the venue and the many hiccups that came our way, Sherri made the day turn out great! She adapted to every issue and made my life so much easier. If I had to do it all over again, I would have just hired Sherri from the beginning!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Lauren Combs · Married on 10/13/2018

Hiring Sherri was the BEST decision I made!!!!

Sherri Kuhn is an absolute amazing wedding planner. From the beginning she was always so professional. We had a great first meeting for wedding planning and then I can't even begin to express how thankful I was to have her planning my big day. A hurricane hit our area just 3 days before our wedding and Sherri held everything together. I can honestly say theres no way we would've pulled off this day without her. She kept the entire wedding party in line and made sure the night was perfect. Hiring Sherri was hands down the best decision we made and definitely money well spent!!!

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Destin To Wed Event Planning 12

Katy Carter · Married on 10/07/2018

Katy Graves Carter

Sherri is the best wedding planner! It felt like I knew her already the first time we met. She makes everyone feel comfortable and always makes sure she understands your wishes for your wedding. She is always on time, organized and knows how to get everything done perfectly. She set us up with all of our vendors too. Most of the communication only had to be done through her, which makes everything easier. I would recommend her to anyone. She makes your wedding day so special and stress free!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Leah · Married on 10/06/2018

Most amazing planner ever!!

Sherri is by far one of the most talented, patient and organized people out there! She is truly amazing! I met with multiple wedding planners, all that were perfectly nice and seemed talented and competent, but Sherri is so easy going and relaxed in a confident manner, that I knew that is who I wanted running the show on my day! I hired Sherri for the entire planning process, she helped make my wedding more perfect than I ever dreamed. She had such an incredible way of knowing exactly which vendors to recommend to us after only meeting my husband and I a few times, each recommendation was a spot on match! Sherri was always accessible to me, even after I had to move back to California months before our big day, she made the time difference work for our planning sessions. Every tiny detail was managed perfectly. My planning process over the year leading up to the wedding was 100% stress free. When people ask how my wedding was, I can truly say, it was absolutely perfect, better than I could have dreamed and it is thanks to Sherri. Don't think twice....HIRE HER!!! She comes HIGHLY recommended from us!!! We are forever grateful to her. We also used her husband as our photographer, he's also incredible!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Kimmy · Married on 08/03/2018

I loved working with Sherri! Having a destination wedding can be stressful, but knowing she was there to help me and take care of things gave me peace of mind. I would highly recommend Sherri, because she is the best and works hard from the moment you start working with her. The day of my wedding couldn't have been more perfect or gone more smoothly. So many of our guests had nothing but great things to say about her. Thank you Sherri for all of your hard work, it was sincerely appreciated!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Rachael · Married on 07/14/2018

Sherri was absolutely amazing to work with leading up to and on my big day. We booked Sherri for 2 months out and also booked her husband as our photographer. They were an excellent team and I can't imagine my day going as smooth as it did without them! Sherri was amazing with the little details like setting up our specialty drink signs, bustling my dress after pictures and having food and wedding cake in our honeymoon suite at the end of the night for us, just to name a few. I would highly recommend her and her husband for any wedding in the Destin area who loves organization and the little/big details!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2018

It was wonderful working with Sherri! Any questions I had were answered quickly and in a timely manner! The day of my wedding was simply amazing bc of Sherri’s team and herself making it happen!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Analise · Married on 06/02/2018

Sherri was wonderful throughout the entire planning process! From the beginning she responded quickly to any questions we had and always gave us excellent feedback. Being from out of town, it was amazing to have someone in Destin who knew vendors and the area well. Sherri and her team coordinated not only all of the pre-wedding meetings (tastings, floral design, etc.), but also all of the little details you forget about on the day of so all we had to do was
    enjoy our wedding with family and friends. Destin To Wed truly helped us plan our dream wedding!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Lacey · Married on 05/26/2018

Sherri is the most organized, helpful, responsive, professional and throughout person I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. Sherri and her assistant, Candice, made my wedding day as stress free as they could and I appreciate everything they did to ensure the day went smoothly! I would HIGHLY recommend Destin To Wed Event Planning to anyone and every one I know.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Brooke · Married on 04/27/2018

We were lucky enough to have Sherri as our planner and were extremely pleased with that choice. The wedding went completely smoothly with no issues, and a key reason for that was Sherri. During the planning process, she was always very on top of things, letting me know anytime something needed my attention and always responding to communications very promptly. Since we were planning the wedding from out of state, my now husband and I were initially worried about communication, but with Sherri we had nothing to fear! She helped coordinate conversations with our other vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page and that we had every detail planned out. The day of, she made sure everything ran beautifully so that all we had to do was enjoy the day and get married. If I were to plan it all over again, I would absolutely hire Sherri without a doubt!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Krystle · Married on 11/25/2017

Working with Sherri was a total delight. She's incredibly responsive via email, text, and phone. She comes to all meetings, and discussions prepared with questions, and suggestions as to how to make your wedding day truly special. Day of, I didn't worry about a thing....Sherri had a timeline that was detailed to the minute, so that all vendors, family and friends knew where to be and what to do. I wasn't bothered with a single logistical question! Sherri is a true professional, who brings a calm demeanor to the planning process. Sherri also has a great reputation among other wedding vendors in the Destin area...the fact that she had worked with them all before made communication seamless.
    I recommend Destin To Wed to the bride that wants your planner to be a true partner as you plan your day.

Sent on 01/07/2018
  • Q

Q · Married on 11/11/2017

Sherri is absolutely amazing. She is organized, so calm cool collected and down to earth. She became part of our family throughout the wedding process and made everything so much easier. She had our wedding planned DOWN. TO. THE. MINUTE. with perfect execution. Seriously, there are tons of little details, and she was on top of everything. Sherri made our day perfect in every way and I would completely recommend her to others.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Kindra · Married on 09/29/2017

I was amazed to find out that I was one of three weddings for Sherri in one weekend. Sherri gave me 100% of her attention my wedding day and made sure everything was perfect. She was nearby the entire time for anything I needed. I am SO glad she was my planner and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2017

c · Married on 09/23/2017

Sherri was great to work with!! She made everything flow incredibly smoothly and helped me keep at all straight seamlessly - both leading up to our wedding and day of. She was incredibly helpful and insightful, which took a lot of the stress of planning and making sure everything was done easy. She was a pleasure to work with in person too.

Quality of service - She was attentive to all of our needs, even those we had not thought of ourselves; she is prompt, courteous, very knowledgeable of the vendors in the area and all that goes into making a wedding wonderful.

Responsiveness - Couldn't have asked for better; any questions I had beforehand were answered instantly and she was always available by email or phone.

Professionalism - Highly professional at all times, while still maintaining a fun and personable persona.

Value - Definitely worth it!!

Flexibility - Accommodating to all of our needs and changes, including moving our wedding date!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/17/2017

Sherri was absolutely amazing! Our wedding was Sept 17,2017 at the Henderson in Destin. We got in touch with her through the Henderson Beach Resort as she was one of the wedding planners listed on their vendor sheet. After speaking with her the first time we knew we were in excellent hands. During our first meeting she discussed/ asked questions about details of the wedding and lots of things that we hadn't even thought of. She is extremely organized, professional and so much fun to work with. The timeline she had put together for the wedding was incredible and she made sure that it was executed flawlessly. Our wedding day was the perfect day and we could not have pulled it off without Sherri. All of the guests at our wedding were so impressed with her as well as all vendors that we worked with all spoke so highly about how great she is.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Ralph · Married on 08/26/2017

We got in contact with Sherri through the Henderson Park Inn / Henderson Park Resort and from the start we knew that she knows what she talks about! In our case she has great experience with our property (Henderson Park Inn / Resort) and knows the ins and outs and what to watch out for. Additionally she has a great relationship with Kathryn (event manager from Henderson Park) which makes everything so much easier. And her husband was our photographer and again that makes it all so much more smooth.

We had the 2 months package which was great for us, we liked to organize our own vendors so we felt we didn't need the full package but Sherri went above and beyond and gave us several tips even before the two months (although we tried to respect 2 months of course). Our initial meeting was however before the 2 months so she was flexible in already meeting us when we where in Destin (we live in Memphis) five months before the wedding date.

The day itself went very smooth and she was even able to make small problems disappear so that we didn't even know they were there on the day itself, and that's a big deal :-). Overall we would say that Sherri is very accessable and approachable and is great in communication. We loved working with her!

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/04/2017

Sherri was AMAZING! Love Love Love her!! She was super sweet, organized, she made sure every thing about our wedding day was in place and perfect. I am more than happy with our experience with Sherri. I highly recommend her!! Without her-I am sure our wedding day would have been a hot mess, LOL! But it was amazing, and everything went perfect all thanks to Destin to Wed-Sherri Kuhn! I'm very thankful she was apart of Our Wedding Day! :)

Sent on 08/02/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/28/2017

Sherri was absolutely amazing to work with!! She was prompt in all responses and made sure everything went perfectly. We cannot thank her and Candice enough for making our day run so smoothly. We would highly recommend Sherri to anyone looking for a planner/coordinator. Promise you won't be disappointed. I'm pretty sure my wedding was perfect, but if any mishaps did happen I didn't know about them :) Thank you SO much! -Melissa and Andy

Sent on 06/03/2017

Elaine · Married on 04/15/2017

I would choose Sherri again and again. She was so easy to work with and knows all the best vendors in Destin.
    She was so responsive on the actual day of the wedding. We couldn't have asked for anything more. We were totally satisfied with her services. Do not hesitate to pick Sherri.

Sent on 04/20/2017