Destify Reviews

91% Recommended by couples

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Destinee A. Sent on 01/12/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sales rep was quick to respond, friendly, and knows what she’s doing!

Jennifer Whitgrove assisted me and was AMAZING! On our initial call, I explained my dream destination wedding and she was quick in finding a few to send over briefly after our phone call. She knew just what I wanted; I fell in love with one of the locations Jennifer sent over (her one and only email she had to send over!). She was always available and super helpful/ informative. Total amount of time it took from the moment I was on destify to the moment I reserved my dream destination wedding within a week! Thank you Jennifer W, you’ve been awesome!
    Bibiana Sent on 07/06/2022

Maldonado wedding

My fiancé and I were looking into a destination wedding and reached out to destify in which candyce helped us out. She was very friendly and responded to every single question we had fast. Made the whole process to be smooth and stress free. Highly recommend!
    Elizabeth S. Sent on 01/03/2024

Booked and ready !

I was helped by Jennifer and she was great! Always sent me information right away and did not hesitate to give advise. I wanted a hotel that is very hard to contact but we found a way and she helped to book my dates. She made sure I was properly assisted. Now time to plan the wedding and I am sure I picked the right ones to help. Thank you Jennifer and Destify.com.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Adaysha J. Sent on 08/23/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent at easing our wedding brains

We worked specifically with Charlene and she did an amazing job with giving us insight into planning and picking the perfect time of the year for our destination wedding in Costa Mujeres, Mexico ! We are looking at 2025 for our special day and felt we made the most informed decision for ourselves and our family and friends that will make create the most joyous occasion at a beautiful resort. If looking for those who go above and beyond, do your own due diligence but from our experience you cannot go wrong with Destify.

Destify's reply:

Thank you for booking your wedding through Destify! We appreciate your business and love hearing about your experience and valuable feedback. Thank you!
    Savannah B. Sent on 02/15/2024

Everything was amazing!

Charlene was amazing and so helpful!! I would recommend her to anyone!!
    Kellie C. Sent on 11/20/2023

Great experience!

Charlene was amazing and extremely patient as I asked for details on several resorts to make my decision. She responded quickly and was kind when I asked over and over for more information on many different resorts and venues. She shared her perspective and favorites until we were able to make our final decision. This saved me so much time instead of having to reach out to each resort individually. The booking process was simple and Charlene made sure I got confirmations and receipts. Thank you again for your help!
    Joe T. Sent on 11/29/2023

Destination Wedding

Charlene Lopez has been Awesome helping us with all questions we throw her way, sending promotional offers and helping us save as much as possible. Definitely recommend.
    Adrian T. Sent on 08/13/2023

Very helpful

Very great service and she was helpful

Destify's reply:

Wow! We are extremely grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thank you!

Amber J. Sent on 11/09/2023

Very helpful

Charlene was extremely helpful and attentive. I highly recommend Destify because of her!
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn G. Sent on 12/16/2023

Such a relief!

Charlene was very helpful, knowledgeable, personable and caring! She answered all my questions! Definitely would recommend her to anyone looking to have a destination wedding!
    Angela M. Sent on 08/23/2023

Professional

Charlene has been great the process has been very smooth so far with the help of her. I called her on her day off (not knowing she was sick) & she responded. She answers very quickly & is very professional.

Destify's reply:

We are delighted to hear about your great experience working with us and our agent, Charlene. Thank you!
    Nicole C. Sent on 02/22/2023

Wedding travel agents

Alison Lautz … WOW! She has been such a huge help with booking our dream destination wedding. Has helped me look and research several hotels until we found the perfect one. I can’t recommend them enough. My wedding website is up and ready for my guest to book their travels !! 10/10

Destify's reply:

Thank you for leaving us a review; your feedback is most valuable, and we truly appreciate you booking your wedding with Destify.
  • Jessica
    Jessica G. Sent on 07/31/2023

Great Experience!

Destify made the start of wedding planning very easy! Jennifer was amazing in assisting my fiance and I, she was very patient with our request and also understanding! I highly recommend booking your wedding through destify.

Destify's reply:

Thank you for booking your wedding through Destify! We are so happy you enjoyed working with Jennifer. We love hearing about our customer's experiences. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
  • Isleydis
    Isleydis Sent on 06/05/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jennifer W, was such a great help

To start off, my fiancé and I were looking to have a destination wedding. We came across Destiny and we’re connected with Jennifer W, she immediately helped us with what we wanted. She asked us what we were looking for and our budget. 5 min later we got an email with so many properties to view within our budgets. She was always there to answer my questions at any time of the day. I truly enjoyed working with her. Unfortunately a destination wedding will not work for us after my partner and I talked about it more and more. However I will definitely be in contact with Jennifer for our vow renewals.

Destify's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate it! We are thrilled to hear about your great experience working with our agent Jennifer.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly P. Sent on 01/02/2024

Destination Wedding Coordination

Thanks to Alison with Destify we were able to plan our dream wedding in Cancun Mexico! I was overwhelmed with all the planning myself so I contacted Destify for help. Alison promptly responded and was there for us through the entire process. She was kind, patient and knowledgeable. Alison help make it all possible, coordinating with the Hyatt Ziva Cancun wedding coordinators and us every step of the way. Thank you Alison and Destify for all your help!
    Amanda A. Sent on 09/29/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Charlene and everyone have been amazing so far

Wow, we have only just started working with Destify but it has been a great experience so far. We had a bad experience with a previous company and told Charlene from Destify that we needed to move quickly to find a new resort and secure a date ASAP. Charlene had multiple options to us in moments after our phone call, and within that SAME day we had a new resort and wedding date secured! She truly took the stress off of us during this crazy time! We have spoken to some others from Destify as well through email and phone, and everyone has been extremely helpful.

Destify's reply:

Thank you for booking your wedding through Destify! We are so happy you enjoyed working with Charlene; she is lovely! We love hearing about our customer's experiences. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
  • Shalini
    Shalini S. Sent on 02/06/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Extremely helpful, patient and knowledgeable

We didn’t know where to start and Charlene has been so helpful with everything.
    Jamie J. Sent on 06/02/2023

The early stages

My first initial contact was with Jennifer W. She was very polite and prompt with getting this process started and helping me secure our wedding date. Whether it was a phone call, text message or email she was available for me. I didn’t feel like just another number. I would definitely recommend Destify.

Destify's reply:

Thank you for booking your wedding through Destify! We are so happy you enjoyed working with Jennifer; she is lovely! We love hearing about our customer's experiences. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
    Taylor Sent on 10/13/2023

Amazing and easy!!

The prices has been super easy!

Destify's reply:

Hi Taylor! We appreciate your support; thank you so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate it.
  • Lakeisha
    Lakeisha F. Sent on 01/26/2023

Absolutely wonderful

Alison definitely rocks. She answered all my questions. She was always friendly, and her whole vibe was AWESOME! I would definitely recommend this company. Thank you guys for starting me on the path to my special day!!
    Kathy M. Sent on 08/03/2023

Amazing service!!!

Charlene did an amazing job! She’s smart, reliable, and caring!!! She was so personable I felt like I knew her.

Destify's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate it! We are thrilled to hear about your great experience working with our agent Charlene.
    Devin G. Sent on 08/29/2023

Alison is great!

Alison has been an absolute delight so far over the last month by helping us get everything off the ground. She is always available via text, call, or email. She took the time to listen to what we were looking for, found us a few resorts then helped us narrow it down by answering all of our questions. She is extremely patient and caring. We made our deposit with super easy instructions that she provided and now we are working on our website via their super user-friendly website design tool. We are so pleased so far!!

Destify's reply:

Thank you for booking your wedding through Destify! We are so happy you enjoyed working with Alison; she is wonderful! We love hearing about our customer's experiences. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
    Carina B. Sent on 10/13/2023

YES, Alison!!!

We have been working with Alison at Destify and she has been amazing! I gave her the aesthetic of what we’re looking for and she DELIVERED with options! She even gave recommendations and tips when answering questions for our guests. We’re stoked and happy with bookings so far. Thank you, Alison :)

Destify's reply:

We love hearing about our customer's experiences. Thank you for taking the time to leave our agent Alison and us a review.
    Nicole K. Sent on 11/17/2023

Amazing so far

Charlene Lopez was the Sales Specialist who reached out to us from Destify. She helped us picked the venue and helped with the initial steps thus far as far as reserving our room and securing the date. She was so professional, polite and has excellent customer service
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Sent on 08/10/2023

Such a breeze!!

Planning a wedding is tough much less a destination wedding where you have to make sure your guests are accommodated at a trusting resort! Jennifer answers so so many of my questions and made sure booking our wedding/rooms were worry free!! Highly recommend!

Destify's reply:

We are delighted to hear about your great experience working with us and our agent Jennifer. Thank you!
illustration stars