Dessert Trends

Dessert Trends

York, ON
416.631.4146
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Chef Don and his team was beyond AMAZING! The cake looks stunning! The minute the wedding cakes and his desserts come out, we have to keep the exciting guests away from the table so we can take a few pictures before everything was devoured :-D. Not only he won me on the beauty of the cake. He got me at the taste: Passion fruit and berries. It's a perfect cake for a hot summer Lunch reception!
I am vietnamese and my husband is Greek. Chef Don and his team has incorporate both cultures in the non stop coming arrays of food at our Lunch buffet Reception. The team at Dessert Trends have gone above and beyond to make our guests happy and comfortable and that gave me the relief to enjoy my day, and the wonderful food and my wedding cakes. Our guests are still talking about how unique and beautifully plated all the food was.
I'm so very grateful for what him and his team have done to make our day extra special!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake

We looked at no less than five vendors before we selected Dessert Trends for our wedding. We went to a lot of "pos" places for the tastings and the cakes were ok but ridiculously expensive. When we met up with Don in North York and tried his cakes, we immediately felt that his company was the right one. Our three-tier cake, was not only gorgeus but it tasted delicious, a lot of our guests commented on it.

I would highly recommend that you go with Dessert Trends for value/money, professionalism and experience.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Chef Donald Duong is a true master at his craft. Not only did our wedding cake look beautiful but it tasted equally as wonderful. Chef Don was able to replicate a picture of a wedding cake I showed him at our first meeting. We also ordered little miniature desserts from him for our midnight buffet table. These desserts were beautiful, delicious and inexpensive. Dessert Trends is a trendy, avant garde bakery which would fall into anyone's budget.

Services Used: Wedding Cake