30 Reviews for Desrochers' Video Productions

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Slideshow (1)
30 Desrochers' Video Productions Reviews

Bill is so great!! He was really fantastic to work with. He listens to your ideas, and has tons of experience. He did a great job of being right where the action is but never being obtrusive. The visual and sound are so clear! Really truly quality work. We are thrilled!

Profile Picture chloe, 8/19/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bill was great with our wedding video. We scheduled him slightly last minute but he was available and willing to help out. He came to our rehearsal and took pictures for us, then spent the entire next day with the bridal party, capturing all the moments I was glad to be able to relive later. He stayed until the end of the reception and got great video of it all. Both him and his assistant were very professional, and we could barely tell they were there. They got some impressive video footage and we're glad we have it in such high quality Blu-ray discs.

It took him a while to get us the finished product (about 7 months) but he sent us emails often updating us with the progress of the project. He does full length video, not the short two minute collections you see on Facebook nowadays. He also included a photo montage for us at the end with pictures of our choosing, which we thought was exceptionally sweet.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/13/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

We were so lucky to have Bill as our videographer. We had two weddings: a Hindu wedding at a temple and a more secular wedding near the Chesapeake harbor. He was very flexible with the two days and captured all of the important moments in a very respectful, elegant way from multiple angles. He made such high quality videos of the day, and he even included our honeymoon pics in a terrific slideshow at the end. We are really impressed with the way he helped us put a personal touch on our videos that we know we'll enjoy watching over and over again in the years to come. We now have multiple blu-ray copies we are sending to our family so they can enjoy it, too. He is a pleasure to work with, and we highly recommend him for your wedding!

Profile Picture User7772195, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mr. Desrochers' professionalism and expertise in video production are extremely exceptional! He goes far and beyond to produce superb videos using top of the line equipment combined with his genuine services are highly remarkable. His video productions with added personal touch to capture and preserve very important moments in life guarantees bringing back memories, especially those once in a life time, with precious reality and realistic as well as exceptional quality. I highly and strongly recommend Desrochers' Video Productions for videographing any life time event. Family members and friends were very impressed with the videos and overall services as well as customer satisfaction. We look forward to doing future business with Desrochers' Video Production...an impeccable experience that rarely exists and not easily found.

Profile Picture Alex, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mr. Bill is an excellent and professional videographer who understands the true importance of capturing your special day on video. From initial contact, through planning and consulting, to the day of the wedding, through post-production, and finally delivery, Mr. Bill provided a tremendous service to our family by capturing the big and small moments that made our wedding wonderful. In addition to the actual video, Mr. Bill added some key and personal touches by including photos from our honeymoon and from our professional photographers throughout the video. He also provides a personalized, professional quality case for your final product. The video captures what is really important and does not rely on flashy effects or overdone editing to bring the actual beauty of your day to life. If you are looking for an excellent moment-for-moment documentation of your wedding day Desrochers' Video Productions provides you that and a flexible and knowledgeable videographer who understands your needs.

Profile Picture Simonne, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you are able to use Bill for your wedding, I would book him right away. He was easy to get in contact with and always responded to emails/phone calls very quickly with an answer. If there was anything he was not sure about, he reached out to us right away to get our input and what we preferred. Excellent customer service. The video montage he created for the rehearsal dinner and to play on repeat at the wedding was great quality and a big hit. He was also kind enough to give us complementary rehearsal photos and came to our rehearsal to get some photos/videos and meet with our priest to ask permission and get guidance on where he was able to be during the ceremony. The wedding video is great quality and it was great seeing the wedding day again from a different angle since my wife and I were getting pulled in different directions the entire night. No complaints at all and would recommend Bill to anyone looking for a great videographer. 5 STARS!!

Profile Picture Rick, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cinematic, Traditional

Bill was fantastic to work with and his attention to all the little details is amazing. It was magical watching our wedding day unfold on the video. He works hard to make sure that everything is perfect on the wedding day and after. He was incredible and my husband and I would recommend him to any couple.

Dwight and Carolyn White

Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mr. Desrochers did an awesome job from start to finish. On the wedding day he is there to capture all the important parts of the ceremony and reception. When you watch your video it is amazing to see the details he gets. He also allows you to personalize your video by making editing request which we really enjoyed getting to do. Mr. Desrochers is an artist and it was a pleasure working with him.

Profile Picture User4778755, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

My wedding was an African cultural wedding. Bill did an amazing job and we are very pleased with his professionalism before,during and after our wedding. My family and friends told me how friendly and professional he was during the wedding. My husband and I have no regrets in choosing him,and we are very please with our final production. Thank you Bill for a wonderful job,we're grateful to you and we enjoyed our Blu-rays Cd.

Mr & Mrs Manfred Hooke

Profile Picture Ella, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I am beyond thankful that we booked Desrochers' Video for our daughter's wedding! Honestly, I wasn't really sure we "needed" a video---we were having a photographer, and I thought 'maybe' that was enough. Well, gosh was I wrong! Watching the video, and seeing the wedding "LIVE" again---(and again, and again :) is absolutely amazing! There are so many things that I either 'missed' that day, or they blurred together because everything is just so busy on wedding day---and with the video, we can enjoy it again and again.

My advice---find your venue, get several dates it is available, then call Bill at Desrochers' to book----it's like re-living that magical day again and again.

Profile Picture JANE, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Bill was a pleasure to work with - very professional throughout, and the quality and time he puts into his work is evident in his approach and thoroughness, as well as the important final product!
We were initially on the fence about hiring a videographer, and it was one of the last vendors we arranged for our Wedding. I would say that after working with Bill and seeing our video, this should be no question and something brides should place a higher priority on during the planning process.
Our video captures the entire day, including a little bit of getting ready and then all the way through to the last song at our reception. Nothing is missed, and it is all organized in chapters and packaged in blu-ray discs, with pictures from our wedding on the covers. He even added a couple songs of our choice for some of the preview moments (before everyone had arrived) to make it more personal and unique to us.
Definitely worth it if you're looking to make the most of your Wedding Day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Cinematic

Mr. Desrochers provided us with a memorable wedding video production covering the most important parts of our wedding day. He was able to include 3 1/2 hours of coverage in our HD Blu-ray discs, so not a moment was missed! The video was easy to navigate through with movie chapters so we could skip around to our favorite parts. The video production takes a while, but the final product is well worth the wait! I would highly recommend Desrochers' Video Productions to couples who are looking for high quality coverage of their entire wedding day as opposed to the recently popular wedding trailers.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Traditional, Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video

Bill went above and beyond for our wedding. All of our planning was done long distance. When we first began, I was adamant that we have a videographer. Bill was the first vendor we hired. When I first contacted him, I was impressed by his professionalism. He does not post samples on his website for the privacy of his clients, but I could not go to his in-home studio to watch a video. So, he mailed one to me! Although I could tell just by talking to him that he was absolutely the videographer for us, he wanted to wait to for us to sign a contract until we had seen a sample of his work. So, he waited! I was quite impressed and mailed the signed contract back up to Maryland immediately.

When we hired Bill, we did not have anything (other than the ceremony location) figured out. He recommended our lovely photographers (KRR Photography), who in turn recommended our awesome DJ (Jacob Jensen). Bill even recommended our reception venue, the DoubleTree! He made our wedding planning super easy and I would not hesitate to say he sort of doubled as a wedding planner at times, ha! The only vendors we chose without his help were our florist & baker. :)

I was finally able to make it up to Maryland over a holiday weekend; despite this, Bill was still able to meet with us in his in-home studio. He offered to show us videos of weddings that also had receptions at the DoubleTree - he just walked straight over to his shelf and picked them out! I could not believe that he remembered all of the weddings so well (he's filmed so many!). He is a very personable vendor.

The video itself is absolutely beautiful. The sound is crystal clear - you can hear the Chapel bells ringing in the distance, birds chirping, and our rings clicking together. He captured so much that we simply missed on the day of. The picture color and quality is amazing. Bill is an amazing videographer. I recommend him wholeheartedly. I'm running out of space, so take my word; see our video for proof! :)

Profile Picture Bethany, 5/23/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Wonderful job all the way through! Always responsive and highly professional with a great final product.

Profile Picture User6204033, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our 50th Wedding Anniversary was captured by Mr. Desrocher on April 25, 2015. The renewal of vows was held at the Beltway Church of Christ in Camp Springs, Md. and the reception at Camelot in Largo, MD. He was very responsive and professional and timely. My husband and I love the video and the manner in which the services were performed. The picture and sound quality was outstanding. The video is beautiful and fantastic. We are more than pleased. We will cherish the video for many years to come and look forward to sharing it with our loved ones and friends when they visit our home. The video captured even more than what we expected. It even included our honeymoon pictures we took in Hawaii, a real treat. We would highly recommend Mr. Desrocher to anyone because he did a beautiful, fantastic and outstanding professional video. Highly satisfied customers: Giffred and Bernadette Johnson

Profile Picture Johnson, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Bill is the best in the business at what he does! Hiring a videographer is one of the last vendors brides think about but I suggest it be a higher priority because he will have those memories forever but to relive and watch them over and over again is the best thing in the world. Bill is the one you should hire to capture your whole entire special day. From start to beginning he was one point with everything. He even made a slideshow of our baby pictures and pictures of us as a couple. He set a TV up at the reception and it played all night long. Our guests really loved that special touch! He sure knows who to make you feel like you are his only client! I would HIGHLY recommend booking Bill you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/4/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bill is by far the most professional vendor I had at my wedding. From the first phone call I made to him (he returned my call the same day while vacationing in Hawaii) to the visit at his home for a private viewing of his work, to the follow up calls, showing up way ahead of time, to the beautiful videos he provided, I could not have asked for more. He is very passionate about his work and strives for nothing less than perfect. Thank you for the beautiful memories you provided us in our Bluray; we will cherish them for a very long time. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone looking for excellence in videography.

Profile Picture Francoise, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I highly recommend Desrochers' Video Productions. I attended a Baltimore Bridal Show with my bridal party 4 months before my wedding and won their door prize! After the show, my husband & I met with Mr. Desrochers to discuss the details of our prize, watch some of his work and also talk about the possibility of including a video package with our free no obligation video photo montage prize and the free HD Blu-ray disc upgrade. The prize offered to us was a very generous $1500 price reduction which allowed us to pay for the full premium package. Mr. Desrochers went above and beyond for our whole wedding weekend and it definitely showed in his work as we watched our wedding video. Yet, his generosity didn't stop there because he included a extra copy of our wedding video as well as, raw footage of the wedding. So anyone that is looking for an excellent videographer with great customer service please choose Desrochers' Video Productions!!!

Profile Picture mariah, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We highly recommend Desrochers' Video Productions. Bill did a great job capturing our wedding day and preparing our photo montage. He was flexible with our schedule and spent the entire day with us to ensure he recorded every moment pre-wedding to post-ceremony. Bill was also very responsive to our questions along the way and was flexible to meet to discuss wedding planning and to review the video and montage. He was great to deal with and we will look to use him again for other special moments in the future.

- Liesl and Scott

Profile Picture Scott, 9/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My wife and I would absolutely recommend Desrochers' Video Productions to anyone who is looking to seize their wedding day and have memories to last a lifetime! We are so glad to have been introduced to Bill and were honored to have him be part of our big day! In addition to being very talented and professional in his work, Bill has the eye for perfection. His videos are absolutely beautiful and the sound and quality of his work is stunning. Bill not only spent the entire wedding day with us, he also came to our rehearsal dinner and presented us with a video montage that we shared with family and friends.

If you or anyone is looking for a videographer, we would highly recommend Bill. You will not regret the decision and will be glad you have this video to relive every moment of your BIG day. Thank you Bill for an outstanding job!

Luisa and Giles

Profile Picture Giles , 7/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Amazing work! Mr. Desrocher is very professional and provide great quality of work.

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/26/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bill produced my father's 50th retirement video. It turned out beautifully!! I found Bill to be extremely professional. He provides clear instruction and guidance on what is needed to produce a fabulous video. Bill clearly takes pride in his work and your happiness is important to him. I would recommend any of my friends who are in need of videography services to Bill.

Profile Picture User3824012, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Bill was extremely helpful from beginning to end. He is extremely knowledgable about the entire wedding process and even gave us tips and suggestions for things we might consider doing to make our day as special as possible. The video is stunning high quality definition, and the audio is completely clear. Bill managed to capture the essence and feel of our special day, all without feeling intrusive or distracting, and with reassuring calmness and professionalism.

Profile Picture User3719315, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

As a mom, you want the best for your child's marriage and that begins with the wedding and all the memories it holds. Working with Bill was the best! He was so professional and personable throughout the entire process. The finished product was wonderful and we watch it often. My husband was the deacon at the Naval Academy at the time and now we are especially happy we have the memories on film. Don't hesitate to look any further. Book Bill Desrochers NOW!!!!

Profile Picture Ginny, 5/14/11, 1 Review