14 Reviews for Despina Craig Events

11 Despina Craig Events Reviews

I could not have pulled off my wedding without Despina Craig Events! We began planning about a year out from my wedding date and I remember our first meeting like it was yesterday. We talked about colors, theme, textures, ambiance, etc. we looked through Pintrest and shared ideas. The second time we got together Despina showed me what she had come up with, it was PERFECT! I didn't have to change a single thing about it. She was able to pull all my ideas together into a wedding that was beyond my wildest dreams. It was truly a magical day! Despina is incredibly organized and always prepared. She made me aware of so many things I would have simply forgot. She manged the relationships with all my vendors, venue hosts, and bridal party. Which was incredible valuable as it was something I never seemed to have the time to do. Despina was in continuous communication making every step of the way so simple. I never felt that I was running out of time or that I was unprepared. She even did my amazing flowers! The flowers seriously made my entire vision come together flawlessly! What wedding planner can also do your flowers!? She is that amazing!

I would recommend Despina Craig Events a million times over and over! Not only for weddings but for any celebration. She can do it all! If you need someone to take control of your big day, while fully understanding your vision, and helping your event go off flawlessly, Despina Craig is your girl!

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you're looking for a great wedding planner Despina is the best choice you could make. I recently worked a wedding with her and she was so easy and joyful to work with. It made my job (as another wedding vendor), all the easier. The wedding day just flows much smoother and stress free with a great planner, and I couldn't recommend Despina more!

Profile Picture Darin, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can’t say enough great things about Despina and Carolann! The day is so enjoyable when you have wedding planners that are enthusiastic and communicative every step of the way. Even when the schedule ran behind due to things outside of their control, Despina was very flexible and was able to quickly coordinate plans to ensure that that everything remained on track and ran smoothly. I can say that there were many instances where she went above and beyond her call of duty, which shows me how committed she is. Despina and Carolann worked with cheerful, positive attitudes the entire day and made the event thoroughly enjoyable. The right attitude and assistance that wedding planners provide can not be stated enough, and I highly recommend Despina Craig Events!

Profile Picture User5559202, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Despina is amazing. I know that is a blanket statement, but let me explain. We hired her to help us with month of wedding planning. She not only took care of everything during the month of the wedding and wedding day, but she was so helpful even leading up to the wedding. She met with us during our meetings with other vendors; she helped with different decorating advice, even letting us use some of her wedding decorations and flowers from her property; she answered our questions within minutes, never delaying anything; and she managed all of our other vendors. Then, on the day of the wedding, she took care of everything flawlessly. I know my wife will be able to explain in a lot more detail how awesome Despina was during our wedding planning, but the best compliment I can give is that Despina took any stress that we might have encountered and completely erased it before we even had a chance to think about it. My wife never once became overwhelmed with anything and Despina was always there to remind us of the next steps to take.

At first, I didn't think we needed a wedding coordinator, but once we met Despina we knew it was going to be great. She made our wedding day go by without any issues at all (well if there were issues, she just took care of them and she made sure we never heard about them on our wedding day).

Thank you Despina for being so great!

Profile Picture Joshua, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We didn't really have a clue of what we wanted our of a coordinator; we just knew that our budget would be a leading factor to whom we chose. I talked to a few people and every other vendor didn't seem to fit. Once I reached out to Despina, I felt a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Fortunately my now husband was involved in the planning but I needed someone who could give me advice and little nuggets of wisdom along the way.

After meeting with Despina, my husband and I knew we were all going to make a good team. She listened to what I and my husband wanted, she helped us stay within our budget, and she was generally a great person to be around. She didn't restrict the number of meetings/conversations we had which made the whole process flow smoothly!

Despina also did a fantastic job of managing all the little details of our wedding. I plan events for a living but there were quite a few times I said, "I'm so glad you thought of this!" She also did a great job of keeping in close contact with us to ensure we was sticking to our own schedule. She provided lots of ideas to managing the laundry list of things we needed to do. She also gave me suggestions on how to motivate my husband to get crafty by hand-making our table numbers--brilliant!

Despina was even around to meet with other vendors to ensure they were aligned. She then took the initiative to manager them all. Such a HUGE help especially because we found out one of our vendors was less savory.

On the day of the wedding, we felt everything went perfectly. Pictures showed us that everything was set up just as we imagined. Elegant, rustic, and simple. Our family and friends raved about how well everything was organized, and we thank Despina for making our dreams come to fruition.

I would highly recommend Despina for any event planning but weddings seem to be her niche. She's such a pleasure to work with and she's a master organizer. Thank you so much, Despina! Can't wait to catch up again!

Profile Picture Aniya, 8/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My wife and I hired Despina as our wedding coordinator and couldn't have been happier with the outcome. Despina's prices were extremely reasonable and she even took on additional responsibilities (flower arrangements, bar staff, waiters) at a reasonable additional cost, when we could not find a local florist that we liked or local waiters that we felt comfortable with. Despina went above and beyond in many ways, offering to bring her personal decorations, like special linens, lamps, etc. to our event, to help add to the ambiance. Her attitude was exceptional. She always got back to us within an appropriate time frame. She pushed us to be more organized (but not too pushy) and was very detail oriented. Overall, Despina was able to help us recreate the vision that my wife and I had for our dream wedding and we would not hesitate to recommend her to friends and family for weddings or other special events.

Profile Picture Dave, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Despina helped make mine and my husbands dream wedding come true. I remember clicking with her the first time we spoke. She completely understood our vision and went above and beyond in helping us to achieve it. She is very organized and pays attention to every little detail. We were having a hard time finding a florist that we liked. Despina knew automatically what we ( I ) wanted and made my dream a reality. I was thrilled with our centerpieces and stare at the pictures of my bouquet everyday since our wedding. The flowers looked exactly like the picture Pinterest board she made for us. I had the best time working with Despina and would absolutely recommend using her.

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

The most amazing and creative event designer! We were so thrilled to have Despina Craig work with us again this time to design my husbands 40th Birthday Celebration. It was incredible, she transformed this blank studio into a chic and sophisticated space, it was so beautiful. Despina was very attentive to the details, she personalized the event that reflected my husbands personality.

Profile Picture Christina, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the honor of working with Despina and Despina Craig Events for my wedding this past summer. She is very detail oriented, organized, and listens extremely well to how you envision your special day, whatever that may be (wedding, birthday, special event). Despina made me feel at ease helping me plan the timing, flow of events and how everything should be set up for the reception. I was able to give her a general feel for how I wanted my wedding to look and she ran with it and made my fairytale come true. The lighting and decor fit perfectly into what I had always dreamed of. Despina was always available to talk whenever I began to panic about certain details. She is really focused on her client, their wishes and making the event the absolute best. She really takes pride in her work and it is shown in every last detail. I've always heard how stressful it is on a bride curing the ceremony and reception but with Despina's help I was fully able to enjoy my party and didn't have to worry about anything else in the slightest. Despina is a very fun, vibrant and creative person to work with. I would definitely recommend using Despina Craig Events for any event planning that you may have. THANK YOU DESPINA!

Profile Picture Kacie, 6/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I have had the pleasure of working with Despina Craig and "Despina Craig Events", in conjunction with the Dixie School district and Can Do! Her efforts on behalf of our school "Poker Night" fundraiser were outstanding. Being able to work with Despina and all her creativity made the planning go seamlessly. She is organized, detail oriented and truly amazing! Her genuine concern to create a fun, up beat party atmosphere is something everyone should experience. I certainly will use "Despina Craig Events" again!

Profile Picture carolann, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Despina Craig of Despina Craig Events planned and managed my ceremony from the initial consultation to the I Do's! Her passion, creativity, and expertise were evident in every detail. She definitely has the WOW factor. She created a romantic and elegant wedding while maintaining the warmth and family feel that we envisioned. She is very organized and detail oriented; everything went smoothly and according to plan. Despina was available to discuss any changes and to calm my nerves! She treated me like family rather than just another client. I highly recommend Despina Craig Events!

Profile Picture Meggin, 8/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake