Desiree Dugan Photography Reviews

4 | North Kingstown, RI

4 Reviews for Desiree Dugan Photography

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2016

I have nothing but great things to say about Desiree Dugan Photography. My husband and I were lucky enough to work with Desiree on the day of our wedding and we both know it would have never been the perfect day that it was without Desiree. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was in place and that everyone was where they needed to be. My husband and I have always been an awkward couple in photographs until we met Desiree! She was able to capture us in our best moments and make us look great. I wish that we could get married every weekend just so we could hang out with Desiree. I have recommended her to many close friends and I would recommend her to anyone looking for the BEST photographer ever!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/17/2016

Working with Desiree was amazing! From our gorgeous engagement session to meetings and ultimately our big day, Desire was easy to work with, got our vibe, and went above and beyond to give us photographic memories to last a lifetime. Our wedding day was HOT with crazy weather mixed in - didn't make a difference to Desiree. She got every shot we wanted, the ones we didn't think of, and the ones that we were lucky enough to get because of the rain. Loved everything!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Heidi · Married on 06/28/2014

We absolutely loved our wedding photos. For our formal shots, Desiree turned an ordinary location into the extraordinary. The photos portray the glamour and romance a bride dreams about - I was thrilled when I saw them. The candid photos were amazingly, picture-perfect. Aside from being a skilled photographer, Desiree is simply a person you want around on your wedding day. She's accommodating and brings a calmness any bride would welcome with open arms. At one point, I glanced around the room as my wedding party scrambled with finishing touches and there was Desiree fastening my nephew's cufflinks.
    Desiree hustled all day and gave my husband and I photos I've always imagined.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Christine · Married on 04/12/2014

Desiree is amazing. She really pays attention to detail and is sure to capture all that you want. She meets with you a few times before the event to see what you want, makes up an itinerary and is very scheduled with it all. Our wedding day was a total blur but the pictures showed it all! We loved everything dr did from start to finish! I would definitely hire her again!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Desiree Dugan Photography's reply:

Thank you so mush Christine! I had a great time working with you and Jay. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!!