Designing Dreams Reviews

112 | Grand Rapids, MI

112 Reviews for Designing Dreams

Pam E · Married on 10/07/2020

Amazing and talented vendor

Tonja is so talented and easy to work with! So glad we chose Tonja and Designing Dreams. Gorgeous gorgeous flowers! She brought what we had envisioned to life and even better! We also appreciated her willingness to work with our budget.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Designing Dreams's reply:

So glad that we could make the flowers for you! thank you! You were awesome to work for! Thank you again

Katie Devries · Married on 10/02/2020

Designing Dreams

My experience with Designing Dreams was amazing! The flowers were BEAUTIFUL, great quality, large bouquets...and on top of it all, they had the cheapest quote of all the flower vendors we interviewed. 100% happy and would recommend to anyone :)

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Buurstra · Married on 08/08/2020

Hard to describe - flower arrangements so beautiful!

The flowers at my daughter's wedding were so beautiful that I am having trouble finding a word to describe them. Many guests also commented about how stunning the arrangements were as well. Designing Dreams was patient and professional as we navigated through the COVID-19 shut down and re-opening stages and adding tables therefore centerpieces to create social distancing.

Sent on 10/09/2020

megan redmond · Married on 04/18/2020

So personable and easy to work with. Great prices and quality work

Tonja the owner was the sweetest. No minimum Prices and completely customizable. My flowers came out better than I could have imagined! Also very responsive and let me make change things up until the last minute. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Garvelink · Married on 11/09/2019

Stunning arrangements + Superb Value

My fiance and I planned our wedding in 5 months. Tonja and her team were able to work with me quickly and offered flexible appointment times. I shopped around and I am so pleased with the value and personal service they offer. The flowers were stunning and a favorite detail of my day!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Designing Dreams's reply:

So good we got to help you with your wedding day!! Thank you for the honor. Thank you for the awesome review!

Annalisa · Married on 08/10/2019

Everything was perfect

Everything was what we Imagined and more! Designing dreams really made our dream come true!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful flowers

I bought 6 bouquets and 6 corsages. They turned out so pretty. The consultation went great and the staff is very friendly.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Bailee

Bailee · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!!!!

Tonja made sure our wedding was absolutely STUNNING! She was so easy to work with and our arrangements were so beautiful!!! Everything looked great! I would highly recommend Designing Dreams to anyone who needs flowers for any occasion! They could not have turned out more perfect!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Floral

We used Designing Dreams as our wedding florist and the floral arrangements were stunning! We had a few meetings to discuss my vision and they made it come to life. Tonja and her team went above and beyond on our arrangements. She was easy to work with and their prices are very reasonable. We received so many compliments on the flowers from our guests. I would highly recommend Designing Dreams for any of your floral needs!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Lisa Poturalski · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfect Details

We loved Tanja! I first met with her after going to two other florists who asked me to tell them exactly what I wanted but were not helpful in generating ideas. Flowers are outside of what I know so that was difficult, especially with a January wedding - I had no idea what was in season! She asked a ton of questions, asked for pictures of what I liked and hit it out of the park. Everything turned out beyond what I imagined. I also appreciated that she was helpful in figuring out how to have items pull double duty and be used at the church and the reception. I’ve already told people to go see her and will continue to send people her way. Can’t thank her enough.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Designing Dreams's reply:

Thank you for the very nice review. It was our pleasure to do the flowers for your wedding! We wish you and your husband a long happy marriage!

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent!

Tonja did such an awesome job! Thanks again!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jill · Married on 09/29/2018

Designing Dreams does an amazing job!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Ryanna · Married on 09/29/2018

The flowers were amazing! Everyone loved them! Great service!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2018

The flowers were beautiful she was very accommodating and super helpful when picking our arrangements

Sent on 09/28/2018

Jordan · Married on 08/17/2018

Tonja went above and beyond for my August wedding! She did a beautiful job on all the centerpieces, bouquets and other greenery around the venue. She was on time to set up at the venue and responded quickly when I had questions via email. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Angela · Married on 06/09/2018

Our flowers and the way they were together and placed was amazing and all so beautiful.
    Very taneted at Designing Dream!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Karly · Married on 05/26/2018

Where to begin! Tonja is so nice, easy to talk to, and very knowledgeable. I am one of those people who doesn't know a ton about flowers--whether its names, or what looks good together, or seasons etc....none of it is my fortay. Tonja worked magic creating my flowers for my wedding, just by me telling her I like bright colors. Her designs were BEAUTIFUL and I got nonstop compliments all night! The center pieces lasted for a week after the wedding which made for lovely decorations around the house! Her prices were SO reasonable and I am so glad that I found her and Designing Dreams! Would recommend 1000%!!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/12/2018

All of the flowers were absolutely beautiful and the owner did everything to make my day perfect! We were able to pick up the glasswear the night before which made setting up so much easier! And the flowers were all ready to go on time. This vendor did an excellent job I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Christina · Married on 01/20/2018

Tonya did an amazing job with our wedding! Her centerpieces were the most beautiful I have ever seen and she did an amazing job with our bouquets. We also did our tuxedos, invites and other things with her creating a convenient location to get a bunch of things done!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Shaylee · Married on 09/22/2017

Absolutely loved my flowers from designing dreams :)

Sent on 12/14/2017

Morgan · Married on 09/16/2017

We've being going to Tonja for almost six years. When my fiancé proposed, I knew Tonja was the one we wanted to use for our wedding. During our meeting prior to the wedding, I showed Tonja a picture of what we wanted in our floral arrangements and she never once told us that she wasn't able to accommodate what we wanted. The quality and service she provides is impeccable. Our wedding was a dream come true and I have Tonja to thank for that. I received so many compliments on the hydrangeas and roses at my wedding! We will continue to use Tonja for our floral needs and would highly recommend for any event!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Designing Dreams's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be part of your wedding day!! it was truly my honor.

Jenny · Married on 09/15/2017

I went through Tanya for my wedding flowers and tuxedo rentals and have no complaints. Tanya is talented, professional and creative. She went above and beyond in all ways and I would recommend her to everyone !

Sent on 10/03/2017

Marge · Married on 08/26/2017

Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers. It was everything we envisioned it to be. You took our ideas and transformed them into the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres that we could expect. The flowers transformed the venue to the most beautiful wedding reception room I have seen. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Designing Dreams's reply:

you are soo welcome!! Thank you for the great review!!

Kelli · Married on 06/17/2017

The quality or ease of service was top tier. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Carolyn · Married on 10/22/2016

Tonja and her team did an amazing job for my October wedding! My flowers were fresh, vibrant, pink and huge! They truly were a dream. Tonja was quick and clear with her communication and even called me the day before my wedding to make sure things were still in order. I would highly recommend her to any future brides!

Sent on 11/03/2016