Designed with Amore Reviews

Designed with Amore 4
Designed with Amore 5
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 11/11/2016

5 stars! Elisa the shop owner was extremely nice and provided email responses very quickly. Most of the time well within 24 hours & she went above and beyond to provide me with a great quality product with the aspects and colors I was looking for. I received the product in the mail today & I am so happy. I totally recommend her.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Amy · Married on 08/13/2016

Elisa has provided me with beautiful invitations just what I was hoping for. You sure know how to make wedding planning simple when it comes to invitations!
    Thank you for listening to my needs!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Alisha · Married on 07/23/2016

My wedding suite was exactly as I wanted. Wonderful to work with.

Sent on 04/23/2016

Amber · Married on 06/18/2016

Elisa provided me with the security of knowing that I would be 100% satisfied with the edits provided on my wedding invitations. I sent back the edits 33 times & she was able to follow through and provide me with a beautiful and well done wedding invitation. With that said, I would recommend this company to anyone who is a perfectionist and want a thorough job. Elisa is on top of her game!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Sara · Married on 06/04/2016

Working with Elisa was incredible! She was patient and creative throughout the entire process and provided us with beautiful work! We have received so many complements on the save the dates already! It's a great was to start off our special day!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

Beautiful invitations! Turned out perfect & I can't wait for my guests to see them.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Highly recommend Designed with amor, finally found wedding invitations that both my fiance and I loved!! Impeccable customer service, could not be happier

Sent on 12/28/2015

Anna · Married on 03/26/2016

One of the best experiences in our wedding planning. Elisa made it so easy even when we had a bunch of changes, she always got back to us in less than 24 hours. We picked up the invites at her location and they even included some extras!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

tea · Married on 02/27/2016

Designed with amore worked on our save the date cards and wedding invitations and they did an astounding work. Everything was perfect and just the way we envisioned it, we had everything in our hands in less than two weeks . I have already recommended this vendor to two of my bridesmaids and future brides <3

Colleen · Married on 02/27/2016

Elisa helped me create beautiful vintage inspired invitations for my wedding at an affordable price! She's very professional and easy to work with. She created table numbers for my wedding day as well, and they are beautiful! I highly recommend her!

courtney · Married on 02/06/2016

Elisa is amazing! She is went over every detail with on my wedding invitations and the turned out beautiful. She is the best at what she does and and the price and her professionalism is fantastic.
    -Courtney Sprague

Sent on 12/23/2015

Abbie · Married on 11/14/2015

Elisa created my invitations, programs and menus for our wedding in St Thomas-she created exactly the look we wanted and we got so many compliments from our guests. She was extremely responsive to all my questions and accommodating to all my requests. Wonderful to work with, and we got our products so quickly once we approved them. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/25/2015

Elisa was wonderful to work with and very responsive to any changes that I asked for, but also gave input when I wasn't quite sure about something. The invitations are absolutely perfect!! She allowed me time to look at the files, but did not rush me to get them done and over with. She was also very responsive to any changes that I wanted on my invites and worked with me until they were perfect. Was quick to respond to any questions that I had, and gave thorough instructions on how to print them out. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking to have truly unique wedding invitations!

Sent on 12/11/2014

My experience working with Elisa was wonderful!! She was extremely accommodating and so pleasant and nice!! The invitations she designed were gorgeous and exactly what we were looking for.

I contacted Designed with Amore after finding her work on Etsy. Coincidentally there was a Cyber Monday deal on Vistaprint but I required the designs within a short period of time. Elisa was extremely responsive and gave me exactly what I wanted in a short period of time. I printed the invitations which turned out beautiful!!

In order to save on postage/envelopes, I decided to go with virtual RSVPs through a wedding website (Weduary), however, unfortunately the website had major technical issues with the RSVP functionality so I had to switch wedding providers. This meant having to update and reprint the RSVP cards with the new wedding website!! During this ordeal, Elisa was very helpful, kind and quick to update the RSVP cards so that I could get them reprinted. Thank you so much Elisa!!

I highly recommend Designed with Amore for any of your invitation/design needs! I hope to work with Elisa again for our wedding day designs!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Christy · Married on 05/16/2015

She was great to work with. Got back to me quickly and answered all my questions. I had her set up the invitations to be printed by Vista Print, and it was way easier than I thought! I love the invitations and a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Jennifer · Married on 03/06/2015

Great service and very responsive to changes I requested

Sent on 12/21/2014

Debbie · Married on 02/07/2015

I can not say enough wonderful things about this vendor. We were last minute with wedding invitations. She designed a beautiful invitation and worked night and day to help us through the time crisis. She even provided discounts that were never requested. Please use her services...you will have no regrets!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

Designed with Amore provided such beautiful, unique invitations and programs with wonderful service. I absolutely loved them. They got back to me promptly and were very flexible with changes and customization. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Tiffany · Married on 10/24/2014

The whole process with this vendor was smooth and stress free. Elisa helped with any questions and corrections I had in a very timely manner. Once the final draft was submitted the invitations arrived in a little under two weeks which I thought was amazing timing. This is an absolutely amazing vendor to order through and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/08/2014
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/06/2014

The invites were exactly what I wanted and they were helpful in adding my own wording. I was also debating about which paper to use and went with my initial pick which they also suggested and it definitely was the right way to go! I think these are perfectly priced. I wanted something nice without spending a ridiculous amount since I think spending money on something that gets thrown away is almost a waste. They did my printing but offer a digital template in case you're in a time crunch.

Sent on 02/25/2014
  • Z

Zen · Married on 05/09/2014

Elissa's invitations were amazing! She was so helpful and patient with my requests. She even recommended the type and color cardstock that would best suit the print out. I'm so happy with my invites! I can't wait to send them out!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Janelle · Married on 04/26/2014

Fantastic! excellent quality!! great response time!

Sent on 12/12/2013
  • Staley

Staley · Married on 04/19/2014

I absolutely love my invitations! They are so unique and they look amazing. I have gotten so many compliment as people have received them. Elisa was great- she put up with all the changes I made and small request. She was quick to respond and quick on making and shipping them. For handmade invitations, the cost was very reasonable. I would absolutely recommend this vendor!

Sent on 03/01/2014

McKenna · Married on 03/15/2014

Our invites and RSVP cards were beautiful, the order shipped pretty quickly, and they were high quality. Elisa was really great to work with and she was flexible when I needed to get a second order of invites on the fly. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Mary · Married on 01/11/2014

Elissa was extremley helpful throughout the invitation making process. From selecting the best sample and modifying the invitations to make sure they were perfect. Elissa strived to provide me with the best professional service and made sure I was happy with everything.
    I am definitely recommending her to all my friends who are getting married soon. I will use her again for birthday and anniversaries for sure!!

Sent on 11/07/2013