Design House Weddings and Events Reviews

Design House Weddings and Events 4
Design House Weddings and Events 5
Design House Weddings and Events 6

Brigitte · Married on 04/09/2011

Lauren and Pam from Design House of Flowers were both wonderful to work with. Lauren was very patient and helpful when I went in to decide on flowers for my wedding. When my mother was not able to attend my wedding due to her health, they contacted the local florist in Ohio near her and had them create the same corsage for her to have on that day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/01/2011

Katherine and Kevin · Married on 04/09/2011

I can't say enough about Pam and her team at Design House. Not only were the flowers she provided incredible, but she is a true professional and caring person. My original florist shut down her business and left town with hundreds of dollars of mine - Pam jumped right in and came to the rescue! Her ideas were amazing, her patience was beyond what I would have expected, and her execution was wonderful. I showed up to the venue and gasped when I saw the decor, bouquets, etc. There are so many moving pieces to a wedding and this is one piece I didn't have to worry about. Phone calls/emails were promptly returned, quality is unmatched, and most importantly, Pam genuinely cares about her brides and the work she is doing. Her staff was also great and very professional. Thanks for everything...it was BEAUTIFUL and perfect!

Sent on 05/10/2011

Kelly · Married on 02/19/2011

Pam was awesome!!!! She definitely took the time to listen to what I was looking for and my vision. And she got every detail perfect!!!!!! She went above and beyond to make my wedding and reception beautiful and everything I was looking for!!!!!! And the quality of the flowers were spectacular. My bouquet lasted almost 2 weeks!!!!!!
    I will use her for every floral need I have!

Sent on 04/21/2011
  • LaToya

LaToya · Married on 11/13/2010

Working with Ms. Pam Holley was a wonderful experience. I went to her for a consulation not knowing anything thing about a flower (except for a rose) and I came out knowing more than the average person knew about flowers! I had an idea of what I wanted and Ms. Pam took over from there and WAAA-LAAA!!! I got so many compliments on my bridal party flowers! Thanks again The Design House!!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Meagan · Married on 10/29/2010

Pam and her team were awesome! I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she started naming the flowers by name and suggesting additional flowers that would complement and add to what I chose. She was also very willing to work with my budget and made the whole process a pleasant and stress free process to say the least. She even called me on the day of my wedding to make sure I did not forget about my flowers . . . as I was running a little behind due to my make-up artist taking her time! I have recommended Pam and her team to many of my friends and other brides and will continue to do so. I highly recommend Pam for any and all special occasions!!

Sent on 05/14/2011

Laura · Married on 09/18/2010

We cannot thank Pam and her team at Design House Weddings and Events enough for the amazing job they did at our wedding. I changed my flower choices and themes several times and Pam worked with me to settle on a vision and she brought it to life perfectly. My bouquet was absolutely stunning along with my bridesmaids bouquets. I can't tell you how many compliments I received. Everything from the ceremony to our cocktail hour to our reception hall was perfect. I must say, the reception hall absolutely blew us away, it was breathtaking! It was beyond anything we ever imagined. Pam and her team really took my ideas and brought them to life and we cannot thank them enough for beautiful work they did. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was! I could not have asked for a better experience and I HIGHLY recommend Design House Wedding and Events to everyone, you will not be disappointed! I know I will be using Design House for any future events I have, they have a customer and a friend for life!

Sent on 11/21/2010
  • JD Girl

Jennifer · Married on 07/17/2010

This florist was so great. I cant even tell you how impressed I was. The room took my breath away. She was very professional and did over and beyond my expectations. Wonderful!!!

Sent on 08/03/2010

Carla · Married on 09/26/2009

AMAZING!!!!!I can't say enough good thing about Design House of Flowers! This was the one vedor I had no trouble with and no worries on my wedding day!! My wedding day was in September and it was supposed to be held outside overlooking Lake Lanier. The day of my wedding it POURED...Pam and her team had a plan!!!!! They re-worked everything to fit a whole different location and it turned out AMAZING! Design House of Flowers has a passion for weddings and it shows in everything they do!!! If you want a professional with great prices and you want perfection without A worry, CALL DESIGN HOUSE OF FLOWERS :) I have to say I was sad that I no longer had a wedding to plan with Design House but I continue to use them for all my flower needs!

Sent on 11/23/2009

Melissa · Married on 09/11/2009

Pam, Where do I begin? I can not thank you enough for making my wedding day so beautiful! You were truly a pleasure to work with, you had such great ideas and were able to take my thoughts and ideas and make them work! I felt so at ease knowing that you would take care of every detail.

Each time I look at my wedding photographs I am blown away at how beautiful the flowers are. I had in my head what I hoped my day would look like and because of your great ideas, suggestions, and hard work it happened!!

Thank You does not seem like enough for giving Justin and I our dream wedding and flowers!

Sent on 11/24/2009

Arielle · Married on 07/21/2018

DHF made my wedding magical! The did all of our flowers, centerpieces, and the decor in the Caskroom at Chateau Elan. Not only were my guests taken back by all of the beauty, but so was I. It was pricey, but for all that they did, it was worth every penny. They listened to everything I wanted. Thank you all!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Celisa · Married on 07/02/2016

DHOF is amazing!!! Immediately after my wedding ended, I thought it would be so nice to have another event just so I could use them again. Their floral designs and arrangements as well as value for what is received is outstanding. They are very fair with pricing! I gave the colors I wanted and was blown away with the end result! I wanted to take home every single piece that they made for the event, unfortunately I could not.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Design House did a great job for my wedding day! Everything from the candles to the 24 ft hydrangea runner to the ceremony site was perfect! I didn't have to worry about anything and everything turned out exactly as I had imagined... highly recommend Design House for your wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Great experience, beautiful flowers.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Debby · Married on 10/19/2012

My stepdaughter's wedding was on 10/19/2012, and the floral arrangements and flowers for the rehearsal dinner and wedding ceremony/reception were spectacular. We started working with Lauren at Design House over a year ago and she has been very helpful, creative and professional. We gave her ideas on what we were looking for, for the wedding and she gave us her honest opinion and had great suggestions when we needed to make substitutions. Once we had the plan laid out there were several tweaks we made just to ensure we had exactly what we wanted and Lauren was with us every step of the way. The florals were nothing short of STUNNING! Many of our our guests said that the florals looked like they came out of a magazine. So Lauren and your Team at Design House...Thank you for a job well done. We will be happy to refer your Business to others. Debby Cain

Sent on 10/22/2012

Kellie · Married on 10/19/2012

Lauren did an excellent job on our wedding. Lauren had great ideas and was very accommodating to our budget. Our day turned out just as we planned and even better than I had imagined! Thanks so much for the great work Design House!

Sent on 02/16/2013

Mallory · Married on 11/19/2011

One of the best decisions I made with my wedding was to use Design House for my florist. Pam just gets it. She is very understanding when you need to alter a flower, a centerpiece design or have just a random question. She was always willing to give suggestions or alternatives if something I wanted was out of season or wouldn't work with the other flowers I had already chosen. I apprecaited that emails were prompt and I was never having to hound her for information. I was so happy with the flowers for my wedding and her onsite team for the day of my wedding was inventive and made my venue look amazing! I've already recommended Pam to friends and wish them nothing but continued success! Thanks Pam!

Sent on 12/07/2011

Melissa · Married on 06/04/2011

Design house was my favorite vendor for my wedding. Pam was not only a florist, she also played the role of a wedding planner by making the big day run smoothly. She was familiar with my venue and other vendors, which showed her level of experience. She took care of the little details and helped me with any issues I had. She was absolutely amazing and exceeded my expectations for the price. They have amazing ideas for any budget and I would happily recommend them to anyone. Many thanks to The Design House of flowers for making my wedding day perfect and stress free!

Sent on 09/07/2011

Leigh Ann · Married on 03/05/2011

They were amazing to work with. People are still talking about my flowers. The only complaints I have is that the flower girls flower balls fell apart and the candlelabras didn't light.

Sent on 03/30/2011

amanda · Married on 04/04/2009

MY FLOWERS WERE BEAUTIFUL, PRICES WERE GREAT, VERY PROFESSIONAL!!

Sent on 04/28/2009
  • Kruhlich

Kruhlich · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful flowers and flower design

Great experience, Jessica took time to evaluate my likes and preferences. I appreciate her recommonding possible flowers that we could substitute, to reduce cost. I’ve had so many compliments on the floral arrangements that Jessica designed. My bouquet was gorgeous! I recommend the Design House in Buford, GA.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Design House Weddings and Events 7
    Design House Weddings and Events 8

Cinnamon · Married on 06/24/2016

Initially I was going to do my bouquets myself. I had done some for my sisters wedding. As the Big Day was approaching I really started to feel the pressure of everything. It took us a bit of back and forth to finally decide what direction we were going to go in. We lived out of town and Pamela was flexible in meeting with us though they were swapped from Prom and wedding season. Pam worked with us to arrange the perfect Table Center Pieces- Bridal Bouquet-Mason jar flowers and even a few fresh flowers for a cake topper. We also ended up using them to hang tea lights throughout the winery's cask reception room. The day of the wedding they dropped off my bouquet in my room well in advance- met with my point person and arranged the flower on the estate table maticulously. The 6 bouquet's were breathtaking! The tea lights were perfect. When I walked into my own reception I was taken back with how beautiful everything was! I ended up spending a bit more to have this done but it was worth EVERY CENT! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/24/2016

My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful! I was nervous because I never saw a mock bouquet before my wedding, but was pleased with all the bouquets the day of. Design House also worked with my budget, so I was able to still get the look that I wanted in my bouquet.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Robin · Married on 08/03/2013

Thank You so much Pam! My daughter's wedding was absolutely beautiful! What a pleasure it was to work with you. My daughter, Ashley wanted a elegant wedding. You listened to her and delivered above and beyond our expectations. It took my breathe away when I arrived and saw your design. Your talent and professionalism is top notch. Thank you for making her dreams come true. I highly recommend Pam and her team from Design House Weddings in Buford, GA. You want be disappointed.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Phil · Married on 09/02/2012

I am so glad that we used Design House of Flowers for our big day! Pam was a pleasure to work with. She was very knowledgeable and attentive to what the bride wants. I provided her some inspiration photos, gave her my colors, and other details and she brought it all together beautifully!!! If there were a way to realistically keep my bouquet alive, I would have done so. I look at it everyday and smile and when I look at the wedding pics, the flowers bring life to everything. Pam did an amazing job with the flowers for the entire wedding. I was very pleased and never doubted that it would be a job well done! Pam worked very closely with my wedding planner to communicate back and forth and this alleviated a lot of stress from me. Pam was easy to work with and cares about pleasing her customer and ensuring quality in her work! Again, awesome work Pam!!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Brittani · Married on 05/18/2014

Absolutely loved this vendor. Pam was amazing to work with and very flexible. She has a wonderful vision and is a great decorator

Sent on 05/25/2014