Design House Weddings and Events Reviews

Design House Weddings and Events 4
Design House Weddings and Events 5
Design House Weddings and Events 6

kate · Married on 10/20/2012

Pam! You made our wedding day so special and every single guest loved the decor and the flowers. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2012

Design House just did the flowers for my wedding and to say they were amazing would be a HUGE understatement...they were beyond incredible! I worked with Jessica during my consultation (Pam's daughter) and we spent a lot of time talking about the style and overall feel of my wedding and what I was hoping to accomplish with the look of the flowers. I thought the questionnaire that she used was very thorough and helpful as far as zeroing in on what I liked and equally important--what I didn't like. Since it would be impossible for them to have all of the many types of flowers in the shop, we used books to look through and identify what I liked and didn't like. Jessica really seemed to be understanding what my taste was, but I will say it is somewhat nerve-wracking placing a huge order on something that is intangible until right before your wedding. But I trusted them and I was not disappointed! I was actually shocked at how well Jessica took my style and made it a reality. I could not have been happier. I also want to remark on how competitively-priced they were. I felt like the value of my experience far exceeded my expectations and was SO worth every penny I spent. I also spoke with Pam a few times over the phone and she was always pleasant to speak with and very patient with processing the payments and explaining their policies. I will be using DHOF for any and everything I need in the future relating to flowers and I will definitely be recommending them to all of my friends!

Sent on 10/20/2012

Jenny · Married on 10/13/2012

Beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres designed and arranged after a short discussion with the owner. Exactly what we envisioned. Very professional, top tier work.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Ann · Married on 10/07/2012

Design House did such an amazing job at my wedding! The flowers were breathtaking and so much more than I ever imagined! The owner Pam, makes you feel like a friend, really going the extra mile to make your vision come to life. She and her team were very flexible and accommodating to any changes I wanted to make throughout the planning, always answering my requests with " no problem!" I would absolutely recommend Design House for your wedding, or any other occasion that needs floral design. They will deliver exactly what you want and so much more!!

Sent on 10/16/2012

They were absolutely wonderful to work with. Their vision and design was exactly what I had hoped for my wedding. You won't go wrong working with Design House.

Sent on 12/02/2012

Great prices, great quality, great service. Design House was my favorite vendor from our wedding. They were great with understanding what I wanted and giving it to me at an affordable cost

Sent on 09/24/2012

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2012

Design house of flowers did an amazing job for our wedding even on a strict deadline. They worked so well with me that on my wedding day it was one of the few things I didn't have to stress about.

Design House of Flowers is AMAZING! Can't wait to use them again.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Cammie · Married on 07/21/2012

Pam Holley and the entire team at Design House of Flowers were amazing!! I came to Pam with a pretty clear vision of what I wanted for flowers for my wedding and she was able to translate and improve on that even more than I could have imagined! She worked well within our budget and added her own ideas to make it even better. We had a few last minute changes and Pam did everything without missing a beat, from creating a new pomander for my flower girl, to adding in an extra boutonniere when my grandfather was unexpectedly able to come. Throughout the entire process, she answered all of my questions quickly and precisely. Pam and her staff did an absolutely fabulous job and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Alisa · Married on 07/07/2012

Loved working with these women. Very professional and afforable. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Morgan · Married on 06/30/2012

Design House simply put is AMAZING. If you are looking for a florist at a reasonable price that will give everything you want and more then you have found it! Pam at Design House has pure talent and new exactly the look I was going for. Her staff is equally amazing and is extremely easy to communicate with. I had no doubts that everything would come out exactly how I visioned it, and to be honest it exceeded my expectations. This is an exceptional business and I will always recommend them to anyone I come in contact with. Thanks again for everything Design House!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Jena · Married on 06/04/2012

Everyone at my wedding said how beautiful the flowers were. The lighting helped set the mood and the decor was perfect. Design House went above and beyond!!

Sent on 08/13/2012
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/03/2012

Design House was one of the best decisions for my wedding. Pam is such an amazing person and went above and beyond my expectations! She spent time with me to make sure she knew exactly what I wanted and worked with me to create my dream wedding on a budget. I was just amazed when I saw everything setup for the first time. It truly exceeded my expectations. I received endless compliments on how beautiful the flowers and decor were. Pam and the Design House team were amazing, and I highly recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 07/25/2012
  • "

Peggy · Married on 04/14/2012

Loved Loved working with Design House! They took our dream and turned it in to reallity. So easy to work with.

Sent on 04/30/2012

Rachel · Married on 03/31/2012

Design House did an amazing job creating a fairy-tale setting for my wedding. Pam Holley listened so well to my ideas and created pieces that encompassed everything I wanted. I am not well versed in flower names and dates of items that are in season. She was very helpful in assisting me pick out what would work in my color scheme and time of year. At the venue, her team did an excellent job and were very timely. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Design House!

Sent on 04/13/2012

Marissa · Married on 03/24/2012

I had some very specific requests and Pam made sure that all of my visions and ideas came true. Absolutely the most gorgeous flower arrangements that I have ever seen. Guests from my wedding are still talking about my flowers and the estate table flower runner is now posted all over pinterest! I was so overwhelmed by the creativity and beauty that Pam brought to my wedding. Amazing vendor who I will continue to give business to.

Sent on 04/17/2012

Cara · Married on 11/19/2011

I loved working with Pam from Design House of Flowers. She had such great suggestions and on the day of the wedding the flowers and decor were STUNNING! I got so many compliments from guests that the flowers were the most beautiful they had ever seen at a wedding! It was a great value too, as Pam always stayed within our budget (even with a last minute venue change!). Pam was so wonderful to work with and she really goes above and beyond for her brides. I would recommend Design House to anyone!

Sent on 12/03/2011

LaToya · Married on 11/12/2011

Working with Ms. Pam Holley was a wonderful experience. I went to her for a consulation not knowing anything thing about a flower (except for a rose) and I came out knowing more than the average person knew about flowers! I had an idea of what I wanted and Ms. Pam took over from there and WAAA-LAAA!!! I got so many compliments on my bridal party flowers! Thanks again The Design House!!

Sent on 12/01/2011
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/08/2011

One of the best experiences of my wedding!! Pam and her team did so much more than flowers - Pam was even the person fluffing my dress right before I walked down the aisle. She definitely made the ceremony site and tent look perfect and she was a pleasure to work with - she never minded when I would change the flowers that I wanted! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a full-service florist.

Sent on 12/14/2011

DeAnn · Married on 10/02/2011

I'm so happy we chose to go with Design House of Flowers! I don't know much about flowers, so it was nice to have Pam guide me in my selections. Pam was friendly and easy to work with. She even allowed me to bring some of my own items that she would work in with the decor in order to save us money. That was much appreciated as we were working with a tight budget. We received several compliments on the flowers and decor and all of that was thanks to Pam. My mom took the leftover pumpkin centerpieces to work and everyone fell in love with them. They wanted to purchase some of their own. I'm so thankful that we found Pam. She truly made our wedding day beautiful!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Valorie · Married on 09/25/2011

Pam Holley is amazing, she made our wedding magical and it could not have been more wonderful. Pam has unbelievable talent and words CANNOT even begin to describe how happy we are with her and her team.

Sent on 11/30/2011
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 08/06/2011

Pam Holley is truly amazing! Our wedding floral decor was simply exquisite!!! She took our vision to new heights and exceeded our expectations!!! From the boutonnieres to my bridal bouquet and centerpieces, everything was superb! And the cake floral design...can I just say it was absolutely stunning!!! People are still talking about it! Thank you, Pam, for bringing the fairytale to life!

~Kim & Mark

Sent on 10/04/2011

Nina · Married on 06/11/2011

Great place to get flowers and very helpful!!!!

Sent on 12/15/2011

emily · Married on 05/14/2011

They gave me the exact flowers i wanted while giving me artistic feedback. The price was good, and the flowers turned out even better than I could have dreamed!!!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Kari · Married on 04/16/2011

Pam Holley was amazing! I went into our design meeting with some ideas, and she helped me decide what would look best and be in season. I was flexible in my ideas of flowers, so she helped me figure out what would work together best. At the final meeting before the wedding, we made a few small changes to make sure that everything would look perfect. Pam made sure that everything was perfect. They set up at the church on time with no problems.

Sent on 05/11/2011

Lindsey · Married on 04/16/2011

Pam and her brilliant team at Design House of Flowers absolutely made my wedding. I had an unusual color scheme (tiffany blue + red) and a shaky overall vision, but they helped me to solidfy my ideas and went above and beyond by working directly with my other vendors to coordinate chair sashes, table details, etc. Additionally, I had a rather unfortuante event happen where my venue staff lost my bouquet (after the wedding), and she replaced an exact replica for me to have for a keepsake. Pam was always calm, professional, flexible and quick - all while working within our budget. I would reccommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/07/2011