Design House Weddings and Events Reviews

Design House Weddings and Events 5
Design House Weddings and Events 6
  • Juliana

Juliana · Married on 08/03/2013

Pam and her team were the stars of the night. The décor, flowers, bouquets, and setup literally took my breath away. I could not have asked for a more wonderful experience all around. Pam listened to what I wanted every step of the way and then executed it perfectly and beyond what I could have ever envisioned.

My bridal bouquet was literally the most beautiful I had ever seen, and I was really touched that she found a way to incorporate my grandmother's broach she wore on her wedding day many, many years ago.

I couldn't be more pleased with their service, professionalism, responsiveness, and value. I am so happy I chose them as my florists.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2013

Pam was so helpful during my wedding planning process! To be honest, I didn't really know about different types of flowers, much less when they are in season! Pam was able to look at pictures of flowers I liked and made suggestions about what was in season and what would look good paired together. Everything turned out fabulous and beautiful!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Susie · Married on 07/27/2013

Some girls dream of their wedding day for years and know exactly what they want. I was both in a world of excitement and panic when my (now) husband proposed to me, because I didn't have a clue how to plan for a wedding. Jessica @ Design House was so extremely helpful and kind. She took the initiative to help me plan the perfect wedding day. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and my bridal bouquet was one of the most beautiful arrangements I had EVER had! (I think my husband was a little upset when I said this ;)). Dancing under the lights that they had strung around the venue made me feel like dancing under the stars on a clear night...even little touches like pink flower petals on navy runner at the estate table was absolutely PERFECT! From day one to the wedding day, Design House was hassle free, so kind, and extremely helpful. I can't say enough good things about Design House!

Sent on 08/17/2013

MJ · Married on 07/26/2013

Beautiful arrangements and bridal bouquet! The flowers were fresh and vibrant!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Gina · Married on 07/19/2013

Pam was very professional friendly and implemented the vision I had for my special day. She and her team relieved me of stress! Lol
    I highly recommend her services. The one stop shop ....is Perfect
    Gina Tinney-Moye

Sent on 07/25/2013

Thank you to you, your wife, and the rest of the team for helping us make our wedding week such a success. Your professionalism, creativity, passion, and patience def stands out and we loved the final decor from all our events. We especially loved our wedding and reception decor. We are still receiving so many compliments from all our guests on how much they loved the mandap and our decor. We had also live streamed our wedding to our family and friends that were unable to make it to the wedding from India and they absolutely loved it. Thank you Ali for all your patience on the day of our wedding with us and our guests.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2013

It was an absolute pleasure and an honor to work with Design House Weddings and Events! I could not have done my wedding without them! Literally. They were the most fabulous group I worked with! Pam is the most professional, yet down-to-earth designer. She is also the sweetest, most supportive one you will find. Not only will Pam be there for you, day & night (I had a lantern disaster just days before the wedding and she came to the rescue like it was no big deal!), but she will also design and put together for you an absolutely gorgeous wedding (as she did for me; people are still talking about my flowers and my decor!) Pam is just so creative and extremely talented. The BEST part about it- Pam will work within your budget. She will make all your dreams come true, and you will see- you do NOT have to spend a fortune to have the beautiful and fabulous wedding you've always wanted! Choose Pam and Design House for all of your wedding needs! You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2013

Sent on 07/28/2013

Nikkilee · Married on 06/28/2013

One of my favorite vendors from the wedding! Would recommend to all brides!

Sent on 07/21/2013
  • Lulema

Lulema · Married on 06/22/2013

Words cannot explain how happy I am with how the flowers and lighting looked. Pam, Jessica and staff did a wonderful job with the flowers!!! They also provided the back drop curtain which was gorgeous!! Lost for words 10 thumbs up !!!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Bianca · Married on 06/08/2013

Great people. BEAUTIFUL flowers!!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Stefane · Married on 06/08/2013

I LOVED my flowers and broom that was provided for me. I would recommend your business to everyone. Thank you!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Elaine · Married on 06/01/2013

Pam was great to work with. She was straight forward and knowledgeable in the various flowers that would work well with the ones I wanted to have in my wedding. She made my wedding bouquet selection and style the most elegant and beautiful I've ever had imagined it could be and it was. I am very satisfied with the service that was given and the quality of floral arrangements. Your floral business is the best in the southeast region for sure and I would definitely recommend your services to others.

Thank you for making my wedding the perfect wedding!
    Elaine (June 1 2013 event).

Sent on 06/17/2013
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2013

We absolutely loved our flowers from Design House!! We received so many compliments on the arrangements and bouquets. Pam and her staff did a beautiful job making our vision come to life!!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Susan · Married on 05/25/2013

Working with Design House of Flowers was so easy and everything was gorgeous! We met with Pam and instantly knew by her professional nature that she was the florist for us. She knew her stuff, was able to work with my requests and followed-up when she said she would. In the middle of planning I decided that I wanted something different and asked her opinion. Even though it would decrease the total price, she gave me her honest opinion, which was agreeing with the lower priced option. The arrangements and bouquets for the wedding were absolutely beautiful. I received many compliments about everything that Design House provided.

My wedding was in the Cask Room at Chateau Elan and the draping and up-lighting that Design House provided was a perfect addition to the natural ambiance in that room.

Sent on 06/14/2013
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 05/18/2013

Pam was amazing! Not only did she do everything I ask, she did more. We picked out decor together, matched color schemes, had a private day to hand select flower, plus much more. On the day of my wedding, she really gave the room a wow effect. It was a large room with high ceilings and she really hit the nail on the head. The table decor had enough height so the room looked balanced. I would HIGHLY recommend Design House for your big day!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Allison · Married on 05/04/2013

Working with Pam and Design House was great. They made my vision come to life.

Sent on 05/11/2013

Demetric · Married on 04/20/2013

My wife and I would like to thanks thank you all for your floral services. Jessica was totally helpful and the end results was extremely beautiful.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Ashley · Married on 04/19/2013

Awesome! I had a wedding at Park Tavern and they went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. They helped me stay in my budget did try to push me with extra cost I would use them again! I was absolutley happy it brought tears to by eyes!

Sent on 04/26/2013

Becky · event on 04/06/2013

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Pam.. She has a great sense for design. The flowers, lighting, and decor were perfect! I will recommend her to anyone in need of a florist/designer.

Sent on 04/28/2013

Ashley · Married on 03/24/2013

Y'all were awesome! I didn't think my wedding theme would all come together like it did and y'all made it perfect!

Sent on 04/08/2013

My only complaint was that we were missing a hair piece for the flower girl that they were supposed to be making. I didn't notice it was missing until it was too late and it wasn't something that was a big deal anyway. The rest of the flowers were perfect and exactly what I wanted! They were very willing to work with me with my budget, which was also a great help.

Sent on 03/31/2013

I would choose them again! Great experience!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Adriana · Married on 12/01/2012

Pam and her team exceed my expectations and made my wedding day really special.
    She went above and beyond, and provided us with amazing extras!
    Flowers were beautiful, and the ceremony and reception site looked beautiful and perfect. Everything was on time.

Thanks a lot.

Sent on 01/08/2013
  • User2392036 · 2+ years ago

Design House was AWESOME. My flowers looked gorgeous and they transformed my reception space into an amazing room!

Sent on 11/20/2012