Design House Weddings and Events Reviews

Design House Weddings and Events 4
Design House Weddings and Events 5
Design House Weddings and Events 6

Rachel · Married on 06/14/2015

I could not have been more pleased with the work Design House provided for our wedding. Despite being pregnant and then giving birth not long after we booked with Design House, Jessica was always very quick to get back to me, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. She even put together the entire proposal, which included every stem of flowers to be used, just hours after we first sat down with her! Even when my mother and I had some specific and detailed requests, Jessica never failed to meet and exceed our expectations. We were so thrilled with how all of the flowers turned out on our big day, and got so many compliments!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Jessica was such a pleasure to work with, very easy to talk to and completely open to what I wanted and any ideas I had. Design house did both my flowers and decor and did such an amazing job! Everything from the drapes, table cloths, flowers and cake decor were gorgeous and exactly what I had envisioned! They also offer the option to add set up and break down which was the perfect way to ensure nothing could go wrong on the day of. I would very very highly recommend them and could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding ceremony and reception!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Rebecca · Married on 04/26/2015

We had the pleasure of having Design House Weddings create the floral and reception decor for our recent vow renewal ceremony. My bouquet and the boutonnieres were just beautiful and the decor inside the reception venue was simply stunning. Our sweetheart table was was breathtaking. The entire room looked fit for royalty. If you want the most beautiful flowers and decor for your wedding, I would highly recommend that you call Pam at Design House Weddings first. She will take the time to help you with your choices and will go above and beyond your expectations. Pam and her staff are so sweet and talented. They will help you make all your wedding decor dreams come true.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Rebecca · Married on 04/18/2015

First off, Pam was the most amazing person to work with throughout my wedding. Flowers were my main concern. I have no concept of picturing things and how they will look. I completely trusted Pam and her idea. The first sight of my flowers and I was in Love. She made it so easy and stress free!! Pam and her team also did my isle décor and I still have complements about them to this day!!!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Pam did an outstanding job with my wedding. She listened to my original ideas and looked at the pictures I had brought in and did exactly what I wanted plus more!! My ceremony site and reception was beautiful and could not have imagine it any other way. Thank you thank you Pam for making my wedding day so special and a day I will never forget!!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Molly · Married on 09/06/2014

Pam was such a pleasure to work with! From the time I walked out of our first meeting all the way to the week of my wedding, I knew I had made the right choice about who to do our wedding flowers. I went in to our consultation with a rough idea of color and style that I preferred, and she had so many great ideas- the result was a beautiful set of unique bouquets and table arrangements that fit the vision in my head perfectly. The quality of service is definitely five star, and Pam and her team absolutely delivered my dream flowers! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Grace · Married on 08/30/2014

Jessica was wonderful to work with, and we loved everything she did!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Valdesha · Married on 07/26/2014

Pamela and her team at Design House of Flowers did such an amazing job with the flowers and decorations. I was so impressed with Pamela's level of organization and professionalism. She executed my vision to perfection while adding her own personal creativity and expertise. I highly recommend Design House of Flowers without reservation.

Sent on 08/13/2014
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/28/2014

Jessica and Pam are incredible! They were one of my favorite vendors to work with. They have worked so many events at Lake Lanier that the recommendations they gave me were spot on. They even fought my venue people on setup to make sure the best layout for tables, chairs, etc. were perfect for my ceremony/reception site. Jessica made sure that throughout the whole process I was happy with what she put together. Her creativity really pulled the whole event together and making it look and feel exactly the way I wanted it. I didn't give DHoF a set flower or design I wanted, we talked about what kinda of theme or emotion/feeling/look I was going for which was country, romantic, wildflower feel and that was exactly what they gave me. I am so glad I went with this mother/daughter team! They were so sweet and kind throughout the whole process.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Jenny · Married on 06/14/2014

Design House of Flowers (Specifically Jessica) was amazing! She was very easy to work with and understood our overall vision and was able to make it come to life. Neither me nor my fiance know much about flower types, but we were able to explain the overall color scheme and vision for the wedding and she put together gorgeous bouquets for me and my bridesmaids (As well as boutonnieres) and also made the reception space look stunning between the centerpieces as well as the draping and lighting. I would definitely recommend Design House of Flowers for not only your flowers, but also for your altar / reception / lighting needs. The price is very reasonable for what you get and you can completely trust that they will make your day perfect! We had a slight mishap when one of the groomsmen broke the groom's boutonniere and Jessica was able to get a new boutonniere ASAP! I would absolutely trust design house with the most important day of your life and not have to worry!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Jennifer · Married on 03/29/2014

Such a great group to work with and they were so accomodating - I changed things quite a bit and they were great with everything! The flowers were absolutley beautiful! I would highly reccommend them for any event!!! Thank you so much for making my day great!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Kristen · Married on 03/08/2014

I could not be happier with the way Jessica/ Design House made my wedding come together. When I say they made it come together that is absolutely what Jessica did. Jessica took the time to sit with me as many times as I needed to make me feel at ease. Jessica also went above and beyond to get to know me as a person and what I wanted for my wedding. Jessica is very talented at designing! She took what she knew I wanted and ran with it. The end results were unbelievable! I did NOT have a unlimited budget but you would of thought I spent a fortune. I have had so many complement on my flowers. I took home a lot of the flowers and they were still beautiful a week later. Jessica made me feel important and special and with the stress of planning a wedding I needed that. They did all my flowers for the wedding including my cake flowers but they also arranged the delivery of all my chairs and took that stress off me as well. Thank you to Jessica and Design House for the hard work and the beautiful job you did to complete the look of my wedding day! Design House was by far the easiest vendor to work with. :)

Sent on 03/17/2014

Dionne · Married on 01/25/2014

Its been an absolute honor and pleasure to do business with the Design House. We were greeted with open arms and warm smiles. Jessica is graciously amazing. Our expectations were high from the beginning; she continuously raised the bar. Very easy to get along with and very knowledgeable about what we wanted to make our dream wedding come true. She helped us achieve a stunning scenery for our guest to enjoy. Design House will definitely be our top choice for our next event. Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience.

Sent on 03/05/2014

Stacie · Married on 12/07/2013

Great customer service and gorgeous work!

Sent on 01/20/2014

erica · Married on 11/08/2013

Pam at Design House was extremely professional and great to work with. I was planning our wedding from out of town and she was great with providing estimated quote via email. When I met with her for a final consultation I was very impressed with her and most of all her style. I trusted that she would pull through with gorgeous bouquets and she did. The flowers were beautiful and full just like I had asked. Her pricing was extremely reasonable as well. I could not have been happier with the way our bouquets turned out.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Margaret · Married on 11/02/2013

Pam and the entire Design House staff created an unbelievable experience for my wedding. From the time my mom and I met Pam we knew we had chosen the right florist. I had in my mind what flowers and design I wanted from the get go. We also had a budget. Pam exceeded our expectations in both the flower selection and design and we came in under budget!

I was totally blown away when I saw the venue set up. The backdrop for the ceremony was absolutely gorgeous. From the white drapery and the cylinders filled with water and candles to the up lighting, floral arrangements tied onto the corners of the backdrop and the unity table with rose petals = magical! The reception was equally amazing. My theme was simple elegance and Pam understood that immediately and rocked it!

Pam was very professional throughout the planning process. Pam was very responsive to all my emails. She was also available each time we dropped in to her shop. I’d like to add she was also planning her daughter’s wedding simultaneously and was totally focused on each and every client’s needs.

Pam and her team came highly recommended from our venues sales catering manager. Now I know why. I would recommend Pam, Design House and her staff for any of your floral / event needs.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Dee Dee · Married on 11/01/2013

WOW! Jessica (who is lovely, great to work with), Design House, far exceeded my expectations on an absolutely GORGEOUS job(s) done on my flowers (loved my bouquet!), the ceremony site. The reception? I am still moved by how beautiful this was. I have had several compliments on the decor, the overall look. Jessica took a blank canvas, my desired, overall, look and made it happen. One very happy bride!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Ann · Married on 10/12/2013

Pan & Design House did our daughter's wedding this past weekend. From the flowers and candles at the church to the gorgeous flowers at the reception - from the Bridesmaids bouquet to the Bride's bouquet - our flowers were BEAUTIFUL! My daughter and her new husband were overjoyed by how beautiful everything was as we all were. Thank you DESIGN HOUSE for a day to remember!!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Abbey · Married on 10/12/2013

Design House did a fantastic job with my wedding! Pam worked with my budget and found ways to incorporate my favorite (pricey) flower into my wedding. They truly are a professional staff that you can trust to do their job. People kept asking me at the wedding if I was stressed out during planning, my response every time was, "Nope, I hired vendors I could trust that I knew would do their job". Design House definitely did their job. Thanks for making everything so beautiful!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Sue · Married on 10/12/2013

Could not have asked for more beautiful, creative floral/decor for my daughter's wedding. Pam Holley and her staff were wonderful to work with, went above and beyond in making the venue special. They were attentive to our ideas and truly captured the vision we had for a rustic, fall wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Abbey · Married on 10/12/2013

Sent on 11/14/2013

Christie · event on 09/14/2013

AWESOME!!! - Beautiful event.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Pam was very helpful with picking out my flowers, centerpieces and arbor drapping for my wedding at Lake Lanier. Her team did an excellent job executing everything for the wedding and even had a back-up drapping plan if it was going to rain during the ceremony. I live out of state from her store and the wedding site. She made time to meet with me when I was in town and made corresponding via email and phone really convenient. Her knowledge and expertise in her recommendations gave me confidence in having an out of town wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Lauri · Married on 08/31/2013

I think my rating says it all for Pam at Design House. From the moment we met Pam, we knew we had our florist and designer picked! Me and my now husband were all over the place with our ideas but Pam put it all together and didn't miss a beat! We were just AMAZED at the reception room transformation that you did. My husband and myself both said at the same time that David Tutura has nothing on Pam!!! From the bottom of our hearts...thank you so much for making our dreams come true! You are amazing!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Karen · Married on 08/10/2013

I could not have been more happy. The flowers and reception design were positively beautiful. It truly was more than I had imagined in my mind. The staff was so friendly and helpful. They even did some last minute changes with ease and kindness. I would highly recommend them. There service and products are wonderful.

Sent on 09/02/2013