Design Concepts by Juliane Reviews

Design Concepts by Juliane 5
Design Concepts by Juliane 6
Design Concepts by Juliane 7

Margaret · Married on 08/05/2018

Julie did a beautiful job with our arrangements! She was very easy to work with whenever I had ideas or made changes. My bouquet was stunning, as were the rest of the girls, and exactly what I had envisioned. Right from the start we were on the same page with our ideas which made the process so much easier!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Design Concepts by Juliane 8

Tiffany · Married on 06/17/2017

Juliane did flowers for our wedding. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and fresh! Juliane knew exactly what I wanted and she more than delivered beautiful flowers!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Design Concepts by Juliane 9
    Design Concepts by Juliane 10
    Design Concepts by Juliane 11
    Design Concepts by Juliane 12
    Design Concepts by Juliane 13
    Design Concepts by Juliane 14

Bridgette · Married on 05/20/2017

Julieanne was by far the best person I dealt with thru the whole wedding planning experience. Her work was perfect. I left it in her hands and she knew exactly what we needed. It was perfect. The flowers and the candy. Bar were awesome. Thank you Julie!!!
    I would not hesitate to hire her again,,,,,

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Design Concepts by Juliane 15
    Design Concepts by Juliane 16
    Design Concepts by Juliane 17

Michelle · Married on 02/26/2016

Julie was a recommendation from our wedding venue and she was wonderful to work with. I’m not very knowledgeable when it comes to flowers, so it was challenging for me to describe what I wanted. I also got married in February, so I thought I was going to be very limited in the types of flowers I would have for my wedding. She reassured me that my flowers were going to be great and gave me lots of options to have beautiful flowers during the New England winter. When she arrived with the flowers on my wedding day, they were gorgeous and exceeded my expectations. Thank you Julie!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Ashley · Married on 02/13/2016

Juliane was amazing! From our first meeting to the wedding day I knew I could count on her for anything. She was super flexible and very responsive to emails. I would highly recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/19/2015

Juliane's flower arrangements were perfect. They were truly a work of art and added so much to the bridal party and the reception decor. Juliane was a pleasure to work with and she brought so many great ideas! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Julie was amazing to work with! She came out to the town we live in for the initial meeting and for our final meeting closer to the wedding. She was easy to work with over email as well. With just a few details of our wedding she came up with some great ideas for us to think about and was great at letting us know what works and what doesn't when it comes to pictures you see on Pinterest! Not only did she make the most gorgeous bouquets for myself and my wedding party she also provided flowers for our ceremony, reception and cake. I truly loved working with Julie!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Erin · Married on 08/22/2015

Juliane is amazing! She is so easy to work with and very responsive. She listened to our ideas and was able to come up with great centerpieces and bouquets that stayed within our budget. I would definitely recommend her to anyone planning

Sent on 11/02/2016

Susan · Married on 05/16/2015

She is extremely talented and her level of design is amazing. She completely understood the look I wanted and it truly exceeded my expectations. Every detail was present and the overall look was stunning! I had family and friends comment to me how amazing the flowers looked as well as the other decor which was incorporated into the ceremony and reception. I could not have been happier with how beautiful it all looked.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Juliane knows her flowers! She listened to what I wanted (even though I didn't know exactly what that was) and delivered an absolutely stunning bridal bouquet that was all I could have wanted and more. She also was instrumental at our ceremony, making sure that everything went off without a hitch. She's highly organized and stays calm in the potentially high-pressure environment of event planning. I highly recommend Design Concepts by Juliane for wedding flowers & wedding planning! She's an absolute joy to work with and delivers great value and beauty in all she does.

Meghan · Married on 07/26/2014

I know absolutely nothing about flowers - I only knew what colors I wanted in my bouquets. Julie was so helpful, readily providing pictures and ideas to help me make some decisions. In the end, I trusted her expertise and suggestions and the result was more beautiful than I could have imagined. My guests still talk about how gorgeous my flowers were!

Jennifer · Married on 01/11/2014

Julie was an absolute pleasure to work with. I had specific designs in mind and she did a fantastic job working with my ideas, improving upon them with practical and creative suggestions all while respecting my budget.

Janelle · Married on 10/06/2012

Juliane provided us with gorgeous flowers and a delicious candy bar for our fall wedding. Julianes flexible work hours and willingness to take any steps necessary to meet expectations allowed for a positive working relationship and no stress planning. Juliane took my scattered ideas and turned them into beautiful bouquets that were flawless, matching colors and decor at both church and reception sites. I would definitley use this vendor for future events.

Aoife · Married on 08/04/2012

I'd have to say that my husband and I were so completely thrilled with Juliane's flowers for our wedding! The quality and attention to detail were impeccable and she respectfully stayed within my price range! Juliane thoroughly discussed flower options and put in a lot of effort to conceptualize my ideas. She was also very insightful on the wedding process as a whole and gave great recommendations! I received so many compliments on the flowers and would recommend her to anyone I know planning a wedding or any other event requiring a bit of pizzazz! She far exceeded our expectations and made a dream come true!

Nina · Married on 07/14/2012

Julie, was hired as my "personal assistant" for my second wedding. The wedding was held at our second home which is out of state for us and unknown for any vendors. She was wonderful. I own a concierge business and have a very high standard and she met every one of them. She made sure the pre-planning was seamless and the event was great and that I as the bride was really taken care of. We had a very hot day for our beach wedding and when I got over heated Julie brought me inside and got me a glass of water and a cold pack to cool down. That is just one example of how she really goes to great lengths to think about the small details.
    I loved her so much when we decided to have a second wedding in November for just family I hired her again.
    Another thing that really impressed me about her was when she felt her job was completed she asked to leaved so her bill would not go any higher than necessary and would save us money. I was very impressed by this level of professionalism.

Sent on 05/21/2013
  • User3319691 · 2+ years ago

Juliane listened to exactly what I wanted and made it work for my budget. I was incredibly happy with the service - she listened, was on time, and the arrangements were beautiful - very accomodating.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Jenni · Married on 10/09/2011

Design Concepts by Juliane did such a beautiful job with all my wedding flowers. Juliane exceeded my expectations with quality and quantity. She is very easy to work with and will commit to providing the best service possible.

Sent on 04/01/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2011

Juli went out of her way to help me! Offered up any information she had and really made my image come to life. She did a beautiful job and made it the most amazing day of my life!

Sent on 03/29/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/04/2011

I enjoyed working with Juliane very much- she was reffered to me by a friend and ended up rescuing me and me my wedding! I was one of those brides that had no idea about flowers/design. I showed her some swatches from my bridesmaids dresses- and she brought me tons of ideas and designs. For my outdoor wedding, the center peices were gorgeous, classy- and my flowers were stunning....I'm getting emotional thinking about it again! Juliane was also there to lend a helping hand on the day of and made sure everything was where it was supposed to be- she is such a great person, professional and uber compassionate for the crazy/nervous bride on her special day!

I would recommend her and her talents to anyone!

Aimee · Married on 08/27/2011

Our flowers turned out perfect. They were exactly what I envisioned. Juliane was professional, curtious and on point at all times.

Sent on 03/29/2012
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/13/2008

I loved my flowers and centerpieces, she did everything that I asked her to do and the flowers came out better than I could imagine. She helped me get ready, she pinned the guys, she fluffed my dress before walking down the aisle, she went to the reception hall and put together my centerpieces, put the flowers on my cake and waited until just before the reception started to light the candles. She was more than awesome. Couldn't have asked for better.

Sent on 10/08/2008

Very creative work and always willing please!

Sent on 11/27/2014