Desert Willow Golf Resort Reviews

Desert Willow Golf Resort 5
Desert Willow Golf Resort 6
Desert Willow Golf Resort 7

Christina · Getting married on 02/09/2019

We are currently planning our reception at Desert Willow. I was so happy with the prompt response from Ashley, and she was available to meet with us right away. The venue is exactly what we were looking for. It has beautiful views, and it feels so modern in the banquet room. I am so excited to be working with Ashley, and I know she will create a beautiful day for us! #shareyourstory

Andrea · Married on 01/12/2018

We could not have chosen a more perfect spot for our wedding. Everything came together seamlessly thanks to the wonderful staff at Desert Willow. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was amazing. The Desert views were stunning as a backdrop to our ceremony, reception, and photographs. We have not stopped receiving compliments on our wedding ceremony and reception. Our guests keep gushing over the food, drinks and service. I can say that working with Ashley, the Director of Catering , was an absolute blessing to us. We are so happy that we had our special day at Desert Willow. We will be forever thankful for the amazing memories.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Desert Willow Golf Resort's reply:

Andrea – Thank you for taking the time to share a review. We are so glad we were able to contribute in making your special day come to life! We hope you and Tim come back and visit Desert Willow next time you are visiting the desert.

Katie · Married on 12/30/2017

This Venue ROCKS!

Our wedding day at Desert Willow was entirely perfect. The setting can't be beat: golf, desert landscape and mountains. The food was incredible and every member of the staff was friendly and attentive. We were married on the terrace overlooking the course and mountains and our reception was outside on the event lawn. There were hundreds of gorgeous photography locations from which to choose. I would recommend Desert Willow to any bride or groom looking for a picture perfect wedding with a wonderfully easy to work with staff. Book it now!

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Desert Willow Golf Resort 14
    Desert Willow Golf Resort 15
    Desert Willow Golf Resort 16

Desert Willow Golf Resort's reply:

Katie – Thank you for sharing about your experience with Desert Willow and your photos (which by the way are exquisite). It was a pleasure working with you and Brad, you definitely make the list for most organized brides of the year! Your outdoor reception on the lawn was so tasteful and elegant, I have had several couples swooning over the photos your photographer has shared with us. I hope to see you both visit us again sometime!

Shannon · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I recently had our wedding at Desert Willow and it was the most perfect day! The venue was amazing, the staff was amazing, and the planning up until the big day couldn't have been better. Ashley and her team were very responsive to all of my high demands and made me feel confident the whole time that we picked the right spot. I highly recommend this all in one venue for my future brides!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Desert Willow Golf Resort's reply:

Shannon – Thank you for the great review, we do our best to remain as receptive and flexible as possible throughout the planning process with couples who have selected Desert Willow as their choice venue for their special day, so I am happy to hear you were confident that you picked the right spot! We hope to see You and Ryan again soon, congratulations again!

Lori · Married on 10/15/2015

We came from out of state and selected this venue through photos only. When we arrived, it was more than expected. The staff were simply amazing and accommodated us in every way possible. The dinner was incredible and the atmosphere was perfect. I highly recommend this location for any event, especially a wedding!

Leslie · Married on 12/06/2014

My husband and I were married at Desert Willow in Palm Desert. We fell in love with the gorgeous venue and the breathtaking surroundings. Ashley,the Director of Catering, was amazing at helping us plan our special day. From planning the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, she was very professional, friendly and made sure everything was covered. Being the crazy bride I was, I must have contacted her at least 3 times a week leading up to our big day. And not once, did she get annoyed and was always willing to answer any questions I had! The day of our wedding turned out to be everything we had wanted. The staff at Desert Willow was completely on top of things and the day went by without any issues. We held our ceremony in front of the outdoor fireplace at sunset and it was beautiful! Our cocktail hour was on the patio and the reception was indoors. I highly recommend Desert Willow to anyone looking for a fantastic and memorable wedding location!

This place was beautiful!!! My husband and I were so happy we had our wedding at Desert Willow. And Caitlin Harbold did an amazing job helping us with the planning too.

maria · Married on 11/08/2014

This venue is absolutely beautiful ! Ashley Lewellen did an amazing job coordinating our wedding, especially since it was a destination wedding. She was a pleasure to work with and made everything nice and easy. Many guests said how much they liked the venue, I would recommend having your wedding here !

Andrea · Married on 11/08/2014

Gorgeous venue! Ashley was a pleasure to work with and accommodated each request as best she could. If you are looking for an outdoor ceremony with a gorgeous view this is the place!

Deanna · Married on 10/18/2014

This venue is absolutely STUNNING !!!!!! In addition to an amazing venue, the staff was fantastic. Ashley is extremely easy to work with, and no detail was forgotten. The wait staff during dinner was very professional and attentive!!! We really couldn't have been more pleased!!

Joanne · Married on 05/03/2014

We had a large wedding at Desert Willow taking over the entire facility. We worked with Ashley in all of the planning and organizing of the wedding and she was fantastic. She had good ideas and continually tried to help us keep the costs down whenever she could. She answered all of our questions right away and was on top of everything from the beginning to the end of the wedding. She was a complete professional! The chef was great also because we did not want a wedding cake so he made delicious homemade ice cream for dessert. The night of the wedding all of the staff was great and not one thing went wrong..

• christi

christi · Married on 04/17/2014

Desert willow golf resort was a beautiful and passionate place to have a small and intimate setting for my wedding. They were very helpful and timely at getting things set up. Thank you Desert Willow!

The Desert Willow Golf Resort is a perfect wedding venue for couples looking for an amazing unobstructed view of the desert mountains. Our wedding ceremony and reception was held there. We also hired Ashley as our wedding planner. We are so happy with our experience, its difficult to describe in words.

The ceremony - The patio area was perfect for up to 100 people. The patio area overlooked the well manicured golf course and the desert mountains.

The reception - The main ballroom has floor to ceiling windows. We also had access to the side patio for guest to get fresh air during the reception. It fit 11 tables with plenty of room. In this venue you can get away with less decorations because the view is so spectacular.

The food - Everyone was raving about our food. The food arrived to each table hot!

The Service - There was several servers with the manager going around to assisting each table. They were friendly and kind.

The Wedding Planner - Ashley is amazing! She was the one who put it all together. She is easy to work with and responds to e-mail or calls quickly. She helped us with scheduling the wedding day to the minute. She coordinated all the vendors so beautifully. I never got a phone call of any concerns or problems the day of. They said "the day of your wedding never really goes according to plan"; well, Ashley made the day go exactly to plan. She also helped us with the floor plan of the reception area. We had dropped of some of our favors, signage, a little of our decorations and everything was exactly where it should be. It was such a pleasure working with her.

Noemi · Married on 02/14/2014

Ashley was amazing in helping us execute our plans! The day of the wedding the staff and chef totally outdid themselves. Everything was amazing: the food and the service! The location was beautiful and our guests loved the view. Our wedding pictures were at their golf course and they turned out fabulous! THANK YOU SO MUCH DESERT WILLOW.

The planning and execution were outstanding. The venue is beautiful. Our guests are still raving about the dinner and the event itself. Thank you Ashley and Desert Willow.

Richard · Married on 10/19/2013

Ashley and the entire staff was outstanding. The chef did a great job. The food was excellent. It was the perfect wedding reception and dinner for us. Thank you very much. We highly recommend the Desert Willow Golf Resort for weddings and any function. Rich and Cida

Lorena · Married on 03/30/2013

The staff was highly professional and very accommodating. The wedding planner provided exceptional guidance throughout our planning. They went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day was memorable.

Are wedding turned out to be the special day we had hoped for and we have Euca and her staff to thank. She helped us every step of the way and made everything run smoothly. The food was excellent and the waiter was always there to serve us. The pictures we got out on the course were the best.

When planning my wedding, I looked at over 70 locations in Southern California. I was very particular about location, view, layout of the venue, budget, professionalism, quality, and appearance, and service. Desert Willow exceeded my expectations in all areas. The Director of Events there - Euca Burrows - and her staff were amazing to work with. The venue itself is outstanding: great architecture and detail, an amazing view, and multiple layout options for a wedding (ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner, etc) to suit many different preferences. Since our wedding, almost all of our guests have commented that Desert Willow was amazing and that the layout and flow of the evening was the best wedding they had ever been to, not to mention the amazing food and overall service. I highly recommend Desert Willow!!

Desert Willow Golf Resort was an amazing place to have our wedding. The team we worked with made our day absolutely magical. I could not have asked for anything more. We priced around several different locations, but found the best value at DW and we were not let down. The staff helped make our wedding one big party but also made sure all our little requests were seen to. I would hands down recommend DW to anyone planning their wedding.

Laura · Married on 01/29/2011

Newly remodled! Beautiful! Food was AMAZING. My pictures from the golf course are stunning. I would highly recommend this location to anyone. The sun was setting as we said our vows and it was absolutely perfect! The service could not have been better!

Carolyn · Married on 01/29/2011

I arranged this event long distance since we go to Palm Springs for vacation but don't live there. My daughter and her husband wanted their wedding there. I called many places and the price at Desert Willow was unbeatable. I knew it was beautiful and they got married on the patio. The staff at Desert Willow was outstanding. They were so easy to work with, the food was fabulous, and my daughter's wedding was everything she dreamed of. Thank you, Desert Willow!!

Lucie · Married on 11/29/2008

I just loved Desert Willow!! The golf course is beautiful , it just made a great background for pictures. The staff was awesome, they catered to anything and everything we needed. I would totally recommend this site for anyone getting married.

• User3553907 · event on: 02/15/2013