48 Reviews for Denise Kramer Weddings

Cultural (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Religious (1)
48 Denise Kramer Weddings Reviews

We hired Denise as our wedding planner for our wedding at St. Francis Winery & Vineyards. She came highly recommended from out venue and after a detailed interview, it was clear Denise was prepared for anything that might come our way. Denise was worth every penny and we could not have pulled off our big day without her. She worked with us for a year as we worked to solidify our vision of the event and hire vendors from caterers to florists to even picking out the china and glassware for the dinner tables. Denise is one of the most responsive people I’ve ever worked with and ensured we had an answer to our questions often within minutes of sending an email and certainly always within 12 hours. Our rehearsal and big day were flawlessly executed and incredibly memorable because of all of Denise’s work. Aside from her responsiveness, my favorite thing about working with Denise was her knowledge of many smaller scale vendors and openness to letting us go in any direction we desired and advising us on many cost saving opportunities, such as booking a florist and cake vendor that run out-of-home businesses and were able to deliver above and beyond competitors. We will be forever grateful Denise made our big day a day to remember forever.

Profile Picture Annie, 5/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Denise was great. Very warm & personable, creative & thoughtful. And, a terrific listener! I really enjoyed working with her & now consider her a friend.

Profile Picture Michele, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Denise was wonderful in her planning with us. She was incredibly flexible and thoughtful. She treated our money like her money and was simply amazing to work with. I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Laurie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Simply AMAZING!!!! Denise was such a joy to work with from the very start and all through the planning process. She was kind and willing to offer great suggestions and really listened to what my vision was and did her best to make every detail happen. She calmed me when I was stressed and guided me to "let go" so that I would enjoy every moment of our special day. She was a FANTASTIC "Step-Doggie Mom" to our sweet dachshund & flower girl and made sure she was comfortable and safe throughout our wedding & reception. Denise & her team went ABOVE & BEYOND to make our DREAM wedding come true!! We completely enjoyed every moment of our day and will be forever grateful for having such a wonderful & professional wedding planner by our side!! Thank you Denise SO VERY MUCH!!!! We consider it an honor to know you and have you share our wedding day with us!!
Cathy & Patrick Carey
June 17, 2017
St. Francis Winery & Vineyards

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Denise was an incredible experience. She has an in-depth knowledge of the industry from many angles. She is a problem solver and is very flexible. Not to mention so speedy in responding to emails! We came to her with a pretty good idea of the wedding we wanted and she helped us make it happen.

She made sure everything was at the site, helped run the Rehearsal, kept the wedding day on pace, and she made sure everyone was on time and in the correct place. It was so great to have her there! It was a beautiful day.

I would recommend Denise to anyone!

Profile Picture Natasha, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Denise was an outstanding wedding planner. Our wedding was at the St. Francis Winery. The ceremony was outside at the vineyards with the mountains in the background. We had a wonderful dinner outdoors on long rustic tables lit by candles in hurricanes, twinkly lights and stars. Denise recommended wonderful vendors. The florist, caterer and furniture rental company were all excellent. Denise was extremely organized and dependable. She has the capability to show attention to the overview as well as the detail. She is exceptionally caring, and makes a tremendous effort to insure that you get the wedding you seek. On a personal note, Denise is a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was enchanting, as we celebrated getting married with our dear family and friends. I highly recommend Denise!

Profile Picture Sarai, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Denise took care of everything that I needed for the wedding. There wasn't a thing that I needed to think about and all of her recommendations were spot on.

Profile Picture Kristi, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was having a not-too-small but not-so-big wedding for about 40 people. Denise had her special small wedding package which was so perfect and most suitable for us. Although I thought the size of my wedding was not small enough for her package, she has given me a lot of choices and created the best package plan for my wedding. Our wedding was under a bit difficult situation that my husband and I are originally from Japan, and all our families and friends are invited from Japan so we had to do our rehearsal on that day of wedding, and they do not speak English. However, Denise's hospitality, kindness, and professionalism really put everything perfectly together and everyone ended up saying it was the best wedding they have attended. She replied to my email right away when I needed to ask her something, and I knew that she had other weddings going on but she was always there for me, and really made me feel special. I am so glad that I met her, cannot appreciate in words how lucky and happy I am to had her for my wedding!!!

Profile Picture Miho, 9/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious

We had great wedding party with Denise!! She was very kind and paid attention to every single detail. I do recommend my friends as well as other foreigners who are potentially thinking to have wedding party in Sonoma or Napa area. We are original from Japan. Even though we have some difficulty with English, she really tried to understand what we meant.
Everything went well seamlessly.

Profile Picture Yusuke, 9/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I were married in Sonoma, CA on Septemper 2016. We have hired Denise Kramer as our wedding planner about a year prior to the celebration. Denise was extremely helpful in guiding us through the chaotic process of planning a wedding. Denise was quick to respond to all our questions and needs. She was very resourceful in connecting us to the right vendors at a resonable price. Denise went above and beyond to make our wedding a beautiful and once in a lifetime experience. Hiring Denise as our wedding planner was the best decision we have ever made in planning our wedding. We highly recommend other couples to hire Denise as their wedding planner!

Profile Picture Hilda, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Partial Planning, Referrals, Civil

Denise is fantastic!! She made coordinating a wedding from MI a breeze. Her caring support, professionalism, speed of response and service are just phenomenal. Denise truly cares about her clients. Her supporting team of vendors are equally fantastic. Our day was v special because of Denise and I highly recommend her

Profile Picture Menaka, 8/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am the mother of two daughters who were married within 4 months of each other. Both girls live out of the area so most of the planning fell on me. I am so glad I found Denise.

She was a wealth of information at the beginning planning stages and so wonderful to work with throughout the process. Creative, inspired, and always up for a challenge, Denise helped to make the process fun. Fully engaged and collaborative during the months leading up to the wedding with wonderful ideas and a great complilation of quality vendors.

Both weddings were a success, thank you Denise!

I highly recommend her, she's a real find.

Profile Picture User6154526, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Denise is an amazing wedding coordinator and she did such a wonderful job at our wedding in Healdsburg a few weeks ago. Our wedding was perfect and Denise made sure that I never had to worry about anything. I love that she recycles wedding favors, candles, and accessories that she has collected over the years to help you save money, and in turn, I was happy to give her my candles so that other brides can enjoy the savings.

From the time that I met her almost a year ago, until the wedding, Denise was always in communication and incredibly responsive. She is probably the most responsive person I've ever met and will respond to your email right away. I can't thank Denise enough for being there the whole way through and being so amazing to work with. I definitely recommend her, do not hesitate!

Profile Picture Millie, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I doubt any review I could write could fully capture the amazing-ness of Denise Kramer and her talent, connections to kind & amazing wedding vendors, generous spirit, and passion for what she does. Not only is she an amazing wedding planner/coordinator, she is one of the kindest human beings I've ever met.
I met Denise Kramer nearly a year ago when we booked our venue in Sonoma Valley. From the get-go, Denise was extremely responsive & helpful in the COUNTLESS emails I sent asking for vendor recommendations, decor & design help, wedding coordination, wedding jitters, & you name it. She is an expert in what she does, and everyone in the wedding industry in wine country knows who she is and respects her work.
Our wedding day was seamless. It was literally my dream wedding day made into a reality. One memory I have from Denise from our wedding day is seeing her from afar running around talking to the lighting vendor and making sure our chandelier was exactly how we would want it. It was an honor and a pleasure having her plan my day and run the show on the so that I could fully relish in the fact that it was my wedding day and the friends and family surrounding me.
The timeline of the day went 100% as Denise had planned it, and there were no flaws or hiccups. I appreciated the fact that she made sure that everything was packed up afterwards exactly as we had brought it to the venue; we didn't have to stress at all about cleaning or packing and that made the end of our event even better.
Perhaps one of the most memorable things I will cherish forever is that Denise donated our centerpieces to those in need. She told me ahead of time that "nothing goes to waste at a Denise Kramer wedding," and she totally meant it. She made sure some of my florals went to a family who experienced a death in their family, a person suffering from illness, and a local Alzheimer's clinic. Denise, thank you for being the masterful, generous, and kind coordinator that you are.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious

We would not have survived without Denise. She found savings where savings could be found, she was responsive whever and whatever we asked her and above all she was patient and honest through the entire process. She really achieved the dream wedding I always wanted. A friend for life for sure. My wedding day would not have been the same without her and her team. As far as I know, it was seamless. As a bride that is how you want to remember your wedding day.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/24/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Eco-Friendly

Denise was a GOD send for my husband and I. We had a venue booked and then 6 months prior to the wedding had to change the venue. I reached out to Denise and she started working on venues and caterers before she was even hired. She is super responsive to emails (no more than 45 minutes!) which I value because I am an "I want answers now" type of person. She kept the budget in mind during the entire process, giving out tips and suggestions left and right. She is also a "no nonsense, tells you how it is" type of person, which I respect because I don't like dealing with wishy washy people, be straight with me and that is exactly how she is. The month leading up to the wedding was completely stress free, I knew Denise had a handle on everything. When the day finally came EVERYTHING was perfect. It went off flawless in my eyes and everyone else. It was SUPER windy that day but Denise and her assistant was able to batten down the hatches of our outdoor wedding. Denise truly made my wedding beautiful and I seriously couldn't have pulled off this stress free wedding with out. If I had to do it over, I would have found her sooner!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Non-Religious

Denise Kramer is one of the most attentive, sweet, professional wedding planners out there and she's a true, true bargain compared to most other, highly expensive planners you'll find in Sonoma.

Denise was our day-of planner, however, she was a huge help during the entire 7-month-long planning process. She was extremely responsive, helpful, and no-nonsense, the latter of which is frankly one of the most important attributes during such a chaotic time! She has a plethora of contacts in the Bay Area and knows the intricacies of weddings and all their requirements like the back of her hand. She has a great eye and is extremely perceptive, so she's great to go to with any questions along the way.

Profile Picture User5419743, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Denise helped us plan our destination wedding in Jacuzzi Family Vineyards in Sonoma. During the planning period, I was living in Houston and my fiance was living in Australia. She was amazing at working across the time zones with us. She responds to emails normally within minutes, which was very helpful to me as I was working during the few months leading up to the wedding. She started helping extremely early in the process and went above and beyond to make sure I made the most of a short weekend trip to visit venues. We had not even included the venue we ended up choosing on our shortlist of venues to visit until Denise suggested it to us. Everything which she recommended turned out great, including a few things that we left completely up to her and didn't get to see until the wedding (flowers, cake, etc). Everything on the day was immaculate and there were absolutely no issues. Would definitely recommend Denise, especially for destination weddings when you need that little bit of extra help!

Profile Picture User4909895, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Denise was extremely nice to work with, and put up with a lot over the course of the planning for our wedding. Her abilities to deliver on the day of the big event were very appreciated.

Profile Picture User5222775, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Denise was great to work with! She coordinated our small destination wedding at BR Cohn Winery. Denise was very helpful even before we had a signed contract with her. She contacted a photographer and booked an engagement photo session for us. She also booked a professional makeup artist to do my makeup for me the day of the photo session. It was then that we knew we had to have Denise take care of everything for us. We really liked that her elopement/small wedding package included variety of services that we did not have to worry about booking such as a Reverend to perform the ceremony, a photography session, live music for the ceremony, a small cake, and a bridal bouquet. She was responsive to all of our emails and kept us informed of any additions/changes that had to be done. She was also very attentive to all of my needs the day of the ceremony. She went as far as sewing the beading back on my veil. We could not have asked for a more qualified person to coordinate our wedding. Denise made sure that we had the perfect wedding and it was truly everything that we had ever wanted and more.

Profile Picture kristi, 6/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Denise was an absolute joy to work with for our wedding this past May at B.R. Cohn Winery. She is extremely responsive and organized - she promptly responded to all inquiries and dealt with all other vendors for us. We used her full service planning as we are located in Chicago. I cannot tell you how easy she made everything for us. She also had great ideas and suggestions - it was the perfect day!! She also helped with our rehearsal/welcome dinner (for 70 people) the night before the wedding which was catered at a home. She helped organize the entire event - which included finding the rental house for us! Her staff members were beyond professional and helped with everything from drinks to clean-up. We highly recommend Denise to anyone getting married in Sonoma - she knows everyone!

Denise really goes above and beyond - she let me ship things to her from Chicago and also picked up items for us in California. She really made our wedding weekend perfect. Thanks Denise!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so glad we hired Denise to help us with our wedding! She was extremely responsive by literally replying back to emails within minutes during the whole year it took us to plan the wedding. She was professional, gave us honest advice, did not try to up sell us anything and literally saved us hundreds of dollars with her connections. The day of our wedding she handled everything to the point to where we didn't notice anything go wrong. Our guests were even very complimentary of her having things under wrap and checking on them to make sure they were enjoying themselves. Look no further; Denise is awesome!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Denise was amazing and couldn't have asked for a better coordinator! She started to help me before I even hired her. Suggested locations and even spoke to them for me. Of course after seeing her dedication and hardwork I didn't want to go with anyone else. Denise made our big day run smoothly, and connected us with a great caterer and venue. Wish I could do it all over again!

Profile Picture Legenia, 10/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

LOVE Denise! She is so fun and so good at her job. I really appreciated how responsive she was and how she was always there for me through the fun stuff and the stressful times as well. I ran into a couple issues during the planning process and sent her an email explaining the situation. She called me back a couple hours later and already had solutions laid out to all my problems. She's so knowledgeable and on top of it!
Couldn't have pulled off our beautiful wedding without her!

Profile Picture Virginie, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews