Denise Kramer Weddings Reviews

61 | Petaluma, CA

61 Reviews for Denise Kramer Weddings

Liz Rieser · Married on 03/03/2020

A magical day

Denise made my daughter’s wedding day magical. She oversaw numerous details and kept everything running smoothly - and made it look easy! She was efficient and very professional. Would definitely recommend her to others interested in a Sonoma wedding.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Denise Kramer Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Liz. Your family and you made my job easy! Everyone was so wonderful to work with, from months before the wedding to the day of!
  • Vanina

Vanina Gunarto · Married on 02/09/2020

Magical wedding in Sonoma

Denise is a visionary! We found her through our venue's events coordinator, who recommended Denise to us when we were in the search for a wedding coordinator. From the start, you can tell she's been in the business for a long time, she is very knowledgeable. All the wedding vendors Denise recommended to us were all wonderful! Wedding planning can be time consuming and stressful, but she helped guide us so that our big day can be enjoyable and stress-free. She was organized, professional, responsive, thoughtful, and such a joy to work with! Denise is very detail oriented and knows the big picture. Sometimes as brides we tend to sweat the small stuff. She knows what works and shared the things that are not worth stressing about - I appreciate that so much about her. Denise did her best to save us money and made sure we stayed within our wedding budget. I would highly recommend her to future couples getting married. She is worth every penny and more! Thank you so much, Denise, for helping to plan such a magical wedding for us!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Denise Kramer Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Vanina, for such a lovely, thoughtful review. Vanina & Steve are such a lovely couple, and deserved to have a beautiful wedding. I'm happy that the wedding was memorable for them, and that we stayed in budget!

C · Married on 09/27/2019

Perfect ceremony - stress free planning

We found Denise while searching wedding sites. We were looking for someone to help us plan our elopement in California (from Atlanta.) She was very responsive right from the start, so we decided to meet with her 5 months before our wedding to find the right site. After a few questions, she took us to 3 equally lovely, but different sites. We settled on BR Cohn's Oak Tree Grove. Right from the beginning Denise set us up with hair/makeup (The Powder Room). Musical Heart Strings, the officiant, the florist, and transportation (Sac Town Vintage). She made the introductions between us and the vendors, and oversaw the emails. Denise knows what is going on and what works. When I emailed her a few days before the ceremony asking for a rose petal path, she was "on it." When she found out that BR Cohn had booked a wedding the same day as ours, she navigated it so we never saw or heard the other wedding. She arranged the delicious cake and BRCohn wine for us to have at our ceremony. Denise is the consummate professional. Thanks to her we were able to enjoy our time before the wedding feeling stress-free and knowing everything was going to be perfect... and it was. Denise will plan it all for you... don't you worry. She knows what works, she knows who is the best, and she is the best!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Denise Kramer Weddings's reply:

This was one of those perfectly beautiful couples who deserved a perfectly beautiful wedding. I was privileged to be a part of their day!

Katie Frankum · Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing and Stress-Free!

Working with Denise was such a joy! She made everything so much easier and enjoyable. Denise is very knowledgeable about every aspect that goes into a wedding and really takes the stress out of all of it.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Recupero · Married on 06/30/2019

Incredible Planner for a Perfect Day

If you are looking for someone who is incredibly attentive to your needs and makes you feel completely at ease... look no further, Denise is your person.

From our first interaction, I knew based on Denise's warm and thorough response to my inquiry that she would be a perfect fit. Our wedding was non-traditional in that it was a "Progressive" day as Denise termed it. We went to 4 different locations throughout the day, which can present many challenges of herding guests to each venue, ensuring timeliness and also transporting decorative items for each varying space.

Denise and her associate helped to make our day perfect. She kept our guests, and most importantly my husband on time. The day ran flawlessly. I cannot thank Denise enough for helping to provide me with suggestions of vendors (Musical Heart Strings for ceremony music, Katie Donaghy with Whimsy! Hair & Makeup design, Tori Patocchi Floral Design, Pure Luxury for Transportation and AMS for DJ).

Denise helped to take the complicated/ stressful parts away from me so that I could truly focus on our special day. I cannot recommend or thank her enough!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 05/11/2019

Best money spent for our wedding!!!

Denise exceeded our hopes and expectations from start to finish.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Matt

Matt Smitton · Married on 05/10/2019

Denise is amazing!

Denise's organization, experience, and positive attitude allowed us to focus on the important things at our wedding: each other. She expertly facilitated planning our wedding while we were on the other side of the country, and we could trust all of her decisions completely.

Thanks Denise!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Our perfect day!

Denise planned our September 2018 wedding, and it was absolutely perfect! She was such a pleasure to work with, and things ran smoothly from Day 1 with her planning our special day. Finding a planner that we could trust and rely on was an extremely important priority for us, since it was a destination wedding, and we couldn’t have been happier with the planning and support provided by Denise. She truly understood the vision we had for the day, and her attention to detail ensured that it went off without a hitch! We couldn’t have imagined all of the details that went into the planning process, but she provided invaluable guidance along the way so that we had no problem making decisions on matters from across the country. I can’t recommend Denise enough – we are so grateful to her for putting together the PERFECT day for us!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Michael · Married on 10/06/2018

Hiring Denise Kramer as your wedding planner is the best wedding gift you can give yourself! We were just married on 10/6/18 in Sonoma. Denise planned our entire event schedule, and seamlessly coordinated everything with us from our home in Phoenix. She earned our complete trust! Our wedding was magical and a huge success; all our guests said it was one of the best weddings they had ever attended!

Denise made a number of great recommendations during the planning, which we went with; they made the event better than we had hoped! She coordinates and supervises all the vendor activity for you, from initial vendor interviews, to wedding day deliveries, to after the wedding pick-ups. Denise went with us on all our visits to meet vendors. She had an agenda and schedule for each day, which made our wedding “homework” very easy. We leaned heavily on her advice, and were extremely happy with all our choices. Her planning and guidance made our experience stress-free, worry-free, and a true pleasure!

Having Denise there on the wedding day made all the difference for us. She puts together a master timeline for the wedding week, including a detailed timeline for the wedding ceremony and reception, insuring no surprises or running out of time for any part of the event. The timeline is coordinated with the vendors and everyone works off this schedule. All these plans made a huge difference for us the day of the wedding, as we didn’t have to think of anything except to enjoy our wedding!

Her fee is the best bargain you will find, and well worth the stress-free and worry-free days you will have. Your wedding is one event that should be perfect. Ours was, thanks to Denise, and it’s worth any price.

Planning a wedding? Know anyone planning a wedding? Use Denise Kramer Weddings! Other than saying “I do” it will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Silvio · Married on 09/15/2018

It was such a pleasure having the services of Denise and her staff this past weekend as I married my husband at Parker's Resort in Guerneville.

I hired Denise for her "month of" package and she went well above and beyond that, taking trips to the venue over a year in advance with us and coordinating all of rentals and planning throughout the course of the year leading up to the event.

Denise offered her support, professional advice, and cost saving suggestions throughout. Anything I asked for, Denise and her team were there to accommodate.

Denise even went out of her way to pick up our linen rentals directly saving us the delivery fee. Denise and her team set everything up at the venue and made everything flawless. Whenever I asked her a question during planning or day of she had already taken care of it. She was always two steps ahead.

I work in marketing and event planning, so to work with someone like me, I know can be difficult as I have high expectations and I know what I want and how I want it to go. Denise anticipated our needs and met each request with kindness. Even when our florist needed a little extra set-up time, Denise and her entire team arrived early to get the tables up to accommodate and didn't ask for any additional fee for her time.

At the end of the night there was some miscommunication with our caterer over bussing and taking things off the table. When I spoke with Denise I asked her if her and her team could handle it and I would gladly pay extra for the service. She agreed with a smile and never charged me a thing.

I can't thank Denise enough for her services at our wedding and making it the best event ever. She was kind, professional, and in constant coordination with all key players. Any couple would be lucky to have Denise help plan or coordinate their wedding.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Carey · Married on 08/31/2018

I would give Denise ten stars if I could! We live in Texas but wanted to have a wine country wedding. It was a little overwhelming to be so far away from all the details, but Denise helped us make our perfect day happen in August 2018. She even helped us plan two trips to wine country (and spent all weekend with us on both occasions) prior to the wedding and set us up with numerous appointments with venues and vendors to make sure we got exactly what we wanted.

Denise was very professional, knowledgeable, patient, and helpful throughout the entire process. She offered her professional opinion when we needed it, but always listened to what WE wanted first and foremost. She was very flexible with our ever-changing wants and needs and patiently answered all our questions. I wanted the wedding planning process (and day-of!!) to be a stress-free as possible, and Denise made that happen. And in the end, our wedding day was perfect!! If you're looking for wedding planner in the Santa Rosa area, pick Denise!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Karen · Married on 08/17/2018

Denise,

What can I say? We did it? You did it? I honestly couldn't have done this without you. From the moment I heard your voice back in December, I knew you were the one for me. Your laughter was contagious, your calmness was soothing, and your expertise and professionalism is second to none. If I could bottle you, I would, and we would make a fortune.

Thank you Denise from the bottom of my heart for making my wildest dreams come true . . . getting married on a vineyard in Napa to the most wonderful man in the world. It doesn't get much better than that. Meghan Markel and her team of planners have nothing on us. You have made MY wedding THE wedding of the year. And everyone is talking about it☺

Hugs,
    Karen & Larry

Sent on 08/29/2018

Denise Kramer Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Karen! Larry and you were so wonderful to work with. You are absolutely the perfect couple! I'm pleased that your wedding was as picture perfect as you two are together.

Annie · Married on 05/27/2018

We hired Denise as our wedding planner for our wedding at St. Francis Winery & Vineyards. She came highly recommended from out venue and after a detailed interview, it was clear Denise was prepared for anything that might come our way. Denise was worth every penny and we could not have pulled off our big day without her. She worked with us for a year as we worked to solidify our vision of the event and hire vendors from caterers to florists to even picking out the china and glassware for the dinner tables. Denise is one of the most responsive people I’ve ever worked with and ensured we had an answer to our questions often within minutes of sending an email and certainly always within 12 hours. Our rehearsal and big day were flawlessly executed and incredibly memorable because of all of Denise’s work. Aside from her responsiveness, my favorite thing about working with Denise was her knowledge of many smaller scale vendors and openness to letting us go in any direction we desired and advising us on many cost saving opportunities, such as booking a florist and cake vendor that run out-of-home businesses and were able to deliver above and beyond competitors. We will be forever grateful Denise made our big day a day to remember forever.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Tram · Married on 03/24/2018

Denise was great to work with! She helped us from the moment we got engaged until our wedding day. She definitely made the planning process go smoothly with handling all of our contracts, keeping us on schedule, and addressed any concerns or gaps in our planning immediately. We had no worries throughout the year and a half of preparation even with both our of busy careers. The wedding day went off without a hitch, and if there were any we definitely did not notice and were able to completely and thoroughly enjoy our wedding day. She took every detail we wanted for our wedding day and made them come to life! We strongly recommend her, she really knows what she is doing!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Denise Kramer Weddings's reply:

Tram and Conor, and their families, were amazing to work with! This was a case of everyone being so supportive and wonderful. The family ranch was beautiful, the barn the perfect touch of rustic, and all of those personal touches were an extension of who this couple is. Thank you, Tram, for allowing me to be part of your day.

Michele · Married on 08/20/2017

Denise was great. Very warm & personable, creative & thoughtful. And, a terrific listener! I really enjoyed working with her & now consider her a friend.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Laurie · Married on 06/24/2017

Denise was wonderful in her planning with us. She was incredibly flexible and thoughtful. She treated our money like her money and was simply amazing to work with. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Cathy · Married on 06/17/2017

Simply AMAZING!!!! Denise was such a joy to work with from the very start and all through the planning process. She was kind and willing to offer great suggestions and really listened to what my vision was and did her best to make every detail happen. She calmed me when I was stressed and guided me to "let go" so that I would enjoy every moment of our special day. She was a FANTASTIC "Step-Doggie Mom" to our sweet dachshund & flower girl and made sure she was comfortable and safe throughout our wedding & reception. Denise & her team went ABOVE & BEYOND to make our DREAM wedding come true!! We completely enjoyed every moment of our day and will be forever grateful for having such a wonderful & professional wedding planner by our side!! Thank you Denise SO VERY MUCH!!!! We consider it an honor to know you and have you share our wedding day with us!!
    Cathy & Patrick Carey
    June 17, 2017
    St. Francis Winery & Vineyards

Sent on 11/29/2017

Denise Kramer Weddings's reply:

Cathy & Pat were the sweetest couple! They really are soul-mates. I was impressed at how everyone at the wedding truly loved Cathy! Her friends from work even went together and gave them a beautiful horse-drawn carriage for her entrance and their getaway as a wedding gift. I was honoured to be part of their day.

Natasha · Married on 06/10/2017

Working with Denise was an incredible experience. She has an in-depth knowledge of the industry from many angles. She is a problem solver and is very flexible. Not to mention so speedy in responding to emails! We came to her with a pretty good idea of the wedding we wanted and she helped us make it happen.

She made sure everything was at the site, helped run the Rehearsal, kept the wedding day on pace, and she made sure everyone was on time and in the correct place. It was so great to have her there! It was a beautiful day.

I would recommend Denise to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Sarai · Married on 04/29/2017

Denise was an outstanding wedding planner. Our wedding was at the St. Francis Winery. The ceremony was outside at the vineyards with the mountains in the background. We had a wonderful dinner outdoors on long rustic tables lit by candles in hurricanes, twinkly lights and stars. Denise recommended wonderful vendors. The florist, caterer and furniture rental company were all excellent. Denise was extremely organized and dependable. She has the capability to show attention to the overview as well as the detail. She is exceptionally caring, and makes a tremendous effort to insure that you get the wedding you seek. On a personal note, Denise is a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was enchanting, as we celebrated getting married with our dear family and friends. I highly recommend Denise!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Denise Kramer Weddings's reply:

Sarai & Kory were a perfect couple. Sarai has such exceptionally elegant taste, it was wonderful to see her wedding reflect her ideas. From the clean, simple lines of the hemstitched, linen runners to the sweet, Italian chocolates left for each guest, every details was carefully picked out. Than you, Sarai!

Kristi · Married on 03/17/2017

Denise took care of everything that I needed for the wedding. There wasn't a thing that I needed to think about and all of her recommendations were spot on.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Miho · Married on 09/21/2016

I was having a not-too-small but not-so-big wedding for about 40 people. Denise had her special small wedding package which was so perfect and most suitable for us. Although I thought the size of my wedding was not small enough for her package, she has given me a lot of choices and created the best package plan for my wedding. Our wedding was under a bit difficult situation that my husband and I are originally from Japan, and all our families and friends are invited from Japan so we had to do our rehearsal on that day of wedding, and they do not speak English. However, Denise's hospitality, kindness, and professionalism really put everything perfectly together and everyone ended up saying it was the best wedding they have attended. She replied to my email right away when I needed to ask her something, and I knew that she had other weddings going on but she was always there for me, and really made me feel special. I am so glad that I met her, cannot appreciate in words how lucky and happy I am to had her for my wedding!!!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Denise Kramer Weddings's reply:

Miho was an absolutely wonderful bride. I loved working with her! I especially liked the special touches they added to their wedding, like having a surfboard as a sign-in book and Miho doing an absolutely gorgeous hula dance for her husband. She was a truly special bride!
  • Y

Yusuke · Married on 09/20/2016

We had great wedding party with Denise!! She was very kind and paid attention to every single detail. I do recommend my friends as well as other foreigners who are potentially thinking to have wedding party in Sonoma or Napa area. We are original from Japan. Even though we have some difficulty with English, she really tried to understand what we meant.
    Everything went well seamlessly.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Hilda · Married on 09/09/2016

My husband and I were married in Sonoma, CA on Septemper 2016. We have hired Denise Kramer as our wedding planner about a year prior to the celebration. Denise was extremely helpful in guiding us through the chaotic process of planning a wedding. Denise was quick to respond to all our questions and needs. She was very resourceful in connecting us to the right vendors at a resonable price. Denise went above and beyond to make our wedding a beautiful and once in a lifetime experience. Hiring Denise as our wedding planner was the best decision we have ever made in planning our wedding. We highly recommend other couples to hire Denise as their wedding planner!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Menaka · Married on 08/29/2016

Denise is fantastic!! She made coordinating a wedding from MI a breeze. Her caring support, professionalism, speed of response and service are just phenomenal. Denise truly cares about her clients. Her supporting team of vendors are equally fantastic. Our day was v special because of Denise and I highly recommend her

Sent on 08/31/2016

Denise Kramer Weddings's reply:

Since Menaka is in the "people" industry, it was a real compliment to have her leave such a glowing review. Thank you!

I am the mother of two daughters who were married within 4 months of each other. Both girls live out of the area so most of the planning fell on me. I am so glad I found Denise.

She was a wealth of information at the beginning planning stages and so wonderful to work with throughout the process. Creative, inspired, and always up for a challenge, Denise helped to make the process fun. Fully engaged and collaborative during the months leading up to the wedding with wonderful ideas and a great complilation of quality vendors.

Both weddings were a success, thank you Denise!

I highly recommend her, she's a real find.

Sent on 01/05/2016