Della Bella Photography Reviews

Della Bella Photography 6
Della Bella Photography 7

Rachael · Married on 07/14/2019

A Great Experience!

We had the best experience with our engagement shoot with Todd and his team. They were able to make my fiance and I totally comfortable and truly capture who we are. We are thrilled with the variety of photos and can't wait for them to capture our wedding day next summer!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Marissa Tinta · Married on 06/02/2019

The best photographer!!

Our wedding was June 2, 2019...We were happy Della Bella Photography was part of our wonderful day capturing every special moment. Todd is very professional,great with direction, and takes awesome photos! You can tell he loves what he does and has a passion for it. We had a blast working with him! I would highly recommend Della Bella Photography if you are looking for a great photographer (he does all types of photography not just weddings)! Check him out!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Della Bella Photography 8
    Della Bella Photography 9
  • Lauren

Lauren Bennett · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing!!!

If you’re searching for a photographer for your wedding, look no further! Todd from Della Bella is your go to guy, along with his fantastic assistants!

We were living in California planning for our wedding that was going to be in CT at Foxwoods Casino, so we had to look at vendors in that area. When we came across Della Bella’s page we knew it was a great fit for us just by looking at the images. Photography is a very important part of a wedding and I just knew right away the images from Della Bella would be amazing, so we put all of our eggs in one basket and booked right away to secure our date! Todd kept in contact our entire engagement and he is a very great guy with a laid back personality which was good especially for my nerves on the big day lol.
    When we moved back to the area, I set up a time to go meet him at the location where the wedding was going to be and we scouted our the area of where we would be doing first look pictures, group photos etc. He is very organized and wants to make sure everything is perfect and how you want it to go. He puts a lot of work into preparing for the day and is very professional. He knew photography is important to us so he asked for any ideas that we had for pics and he got every idea silly or not, that we gave him! The week before the wedding he had me email him must have shots that we wanted and he brought it the day of to make sure he got them plus thousands and thousands more shots!!
    When the big day arrived we were thrown a curve ball with the rainy windy weather so I was nervous about all the shots we planned were outside. But Todd and his assistant came in strong and had a backup plan in order for another place for the pictures and it was perfect!

Della Bella are very talented hard working professionals who have a gift behind the camera that capture lifelong images. They are very unique and creative and I love everything about them and I know you will too. We will cherish these photos for our lifetime :)
    April 27, 2019 was a day to remember and Della Bella played a big part, they are the best!!

Thanks again!
    Xo Lauren & Jeff

Sent on 05/17/2019

James Crothers · Married on 04/13/2019

Della Bella Is the GOAT

We hired Todd Della Bella as our wedding photographer and he and his team met and exceeded our expectations. They were extremely professional and you can tell he’s very passionate about he does. He went above and beyond to make myself and my wife happy and we are very grateful! Todd is very people oriented, very easy to work with and get in touch with. Highly recommended, Todd is the best in the business in my opinion. Thanks Todd!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/09/2019

Phenomenal, Attentive, Supportive and just overall great at what he does!

Todd and his team were great! We really wanted to enjoy our wedding but we also wanted great photographs of the event and Todd delivered! From the get go he built out a timeline right on the phone with me, which set me at ease and built great expectation of the day! He even let me see a couple of them as we were shooting and they were GREAT! We got all the shots we wanted and still got to enjoy our wedding!! He was there early and late! We got the photos back really fast I was shocked they are all great!! So many people posted how beautiful they came out. I'm so glad I chose Todd hes a real professional and he knows what he is doing!! We are going to cherish these photos forever!! Great Job Todd and Team!!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Della Bella Photography 20
    Della Bella Photography 21

Vincenzo Parziale · Married on 09/22/2018

True professional

Todd did an amazing job for us. He was extremely creative, scheduled, fun, and always made us feel at ease throughout the planning and wedding. You can't go wrong by scheduling with Dellabella photography, and I will continue to refer him to friends and family.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Merrie · Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent Photographer and a True Pleasure to work with

Todd and his staff are excellent to work with !!!! I am an artist and when my husband and I were searching for a wedding photographer I did extensive research. I can't tell you how many portfolios I looked at and how many websites I searched..... waaaay to many to count, but once I found Della Bella Photography my hunting stopped! (The photographer for our special day was so important that we booked Todd before we even had a venue or a definite date). Let me tell you.....Todd LOVES photography. For him, the camera is an extension of what he sees and a means to capture the physical as well as a the emotional moment. That might sound a bit out there, but a picture is just not a picture, its a very specific snapshot in time and Todd does everything he can to capture it the way he sees it and the way "you feel". Todd understand about lighting and composition which is so important to making a photograph outstanding. (Lots of photographers can point and shoot a fancy camera, but it's way more involved than that). I can't tell you enough how awesome Todd is. We made sure we did an engagement photo shoot with him before our wedding... and we are so glad we did. It taught us a great deal about ourselves and our bodies as well as educated us about Todd. Most of us are not used to posed photos, but Todd does everything he can to make the photos look natural but at the same time professional. At times we felt like we were twisting and had unnatural poses but the photos show a different story all together and we are so glad we listened to Todd. We even had Todd take photos totally differently than he imagined and he had fun taking those shots too. Having chemistry with your loved one is important, but having professional chemistry with your photographer to capture one of the most important day(s) of your life is priceless. I highly recommend you talk to Todd. Todd is extremely responsive by email and text. No question was too small. We went over loads of details and we are glad we did. Out of all the professionals we had for our special day, I would book Todd again in a heart beat!!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • User3423368 · Recently married

Photos are beautiful we have wonderful memories to share with those who couldn't attend.

Sent on 07/27/2013

Brittany · Married on 07/01/2018

We did an engagement shoot with Todd and he was the photographer for our wedding. He did an amazing job for both events and we are so happy we picked Della Bella Photography. Todd has great vision for how couples can pose for photos and gives really clear instructions to help you get the perfect shot. The photos turn out amazing and they are so much better than what you can come up with on your own.

Todd is also very responsive during the planning process and easy to work with even if you have changes leading up to the wedding day. His prices are also very reasonable. We felt that the quality of his photos was the same or better than some of the vendors who charge double what he does. We highly recommend him to any brides and grooms looking for the perfect wedding photographer, you will not be disappointed with his work!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Christopher · Married on 05/20/2018

Todd and his team are utmost professionals that know their stuff. He knows what shots you want but will handle it any way you want. He’s not going to just tell you what you want to hear but rather give you the benefit of his experience and let you make the call with all the information. Excellent.

Sent on 06/02/2018

lisa · Married on 07/08/2017

Move over James Brown, there is a new "hardest working man in show business," and his name is Todd Della Bella! Book him now! As an amateur shutterbug, I know the difference between a good photographer and a good wedding photographer. Todd is a GREAT wedding photographer. He knew what shots to take and did everything he could to ensure that he got them. We love the pictures we received! He was diligent and thorough, not to mention courteous and affable. His prices are beyond reasonable. As I told my then-fiancee, the flowers will die but the pictures are forever. Todd gave us treasures for a lifetime. Thanks Todd!--Lisa and Tucker

Sent on 08/14/2017
  • Kayleigh

Kayleigh · Married on 05/28/2017

Todd and his assistant were great on our wedding day! They knew what they were doing and made sure to capture all of the photos we knew we wanted and then some! All of our photos came out wonderfully and tell the story of our wedding day!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Mandy · Married on 04/30/2017

Where do I begin! I am beyond grateful for finding Todd! He is such an amazing man! He went above and beyond for us! He is willing to work with your budget and he has such a great eye! I would not hesitate a second! Any bride will be more then happy she picked Todd for her special day!

Sent on 05/16/2017
  • NANCY

NANCY · Married on 12/04/2016

Todd was great and listened to our ideas. We received great photos and are very happy. His prices are refreshing in a sea of super overpriced photographers.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Andrea · Married on 11/12/2016

We were so nervous but Todd was ver professional and we had fun! We love how he incorperated our daughter in our engagement shoot and will have some great pictures to look back on.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Doraine · Married on 11/11/2016

Todd was the photographer at my niece's and my nephew's wedding recently i must say he was punctual and overall very professional. ..They were well pleased....Todd is now officially our family photographer and he will be shooting my sister's 10 year anniversary in June ...Todd comes very credentialed and professional. .He is highly recommended. ..Continue to do your best

Sent on 01/10/2017

Tracy · Married on 10/28/2016

Todd is immensely responsive and professional. He always took time to explain things, and my fiancé and I were very pleased with the engagement pictures that he took. We have secured his services for our wedding as well. And, the best part is that his prices are extremely reasonable. We looked into other photographers before meeting with Todd and they charged almost double the price. I would definitely recommend Della Bella Photography!!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Mary · Married on 09/25/2016

Todd Della Bella is an awesome photographer! He is professional and prepared and takes the time to get every moment. The candid shots were breathtaking. This guy rocks!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Sara · Married on 07/08/2016

Todd did a wonderful job with our engagement and wedding photos! His prices are very reasonable and he is very fast with editing. He told us our wedding photos would be done in 2 or 2 1/2 weeks and we received them via email 1 week later! We absolutely love our photos!

Sent on 07/25/2016

If you're looking for the wedding photographer of your dreams, you've found it with Todd. Seriously, stop looking and BOOK this guy NOW! My husband and I cannot even begin to explain how unfathomably satisfied we were with Todd from Della Bella Photography. He is so friendly, kind and passionate about the work he does. He will do whatever is necessary to ensure your big day is exactly to your liking. He showed up right on time and worked so efficiently throughout our entire wedding. He captured amazing images of the night without being invasive or distracting to us or our guests. Our favorite thing about Todd was that he came to the table with fresh and innovative ideas for photography; he knows his stuff (but he is not obnoxious or pushy) and will guide you regarding everything from A to Z. He is also open to hearing your ideas, as well. He keeps track of time throughout the entire night to ensure everything is on schedule. He truly makes everything SO easy. My husband and I were truly astounded by his level of professionalism and service. He is worth EVERY penny--easily THE best decision we made for our wedding. THANK YOU TODD!!!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Tatyana · Married on 04/30/2016

What does it take to get good results in photography? Professionalism and passion for photography. Todd has it all. Nice personality, great responsibility. Todd is a professional who you can rely on. Thank you very much Todd, for saving special moments of our life in professional photographs. Tatyana and Richard. Waterbury

Sent on 05/10/2016

Todd did such a amazing job with our wedding photo's. They came out gorgeous. His price was very reasonable compared to other we had inquired, and his work was top notch, You can tell he really loves what he does. He was also very responsive, we never had an issue getting ahold of him or a response back, something we heard others had issues with their photographers. The best part is we had our photos in a week and half after the wedding (usb stick). This is unheard of. We loved our experience with Todd at our engagement shoot as well. The weather wasn't the best, and Todd did a great job! The photo's came out wonderful, and we received them in less than 10 day.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Marissa · Married on 11/01/2015

Todd provided photography for my wedding ceremony and reception. He was reasonably priced and seemed to really enjoy what he does. He spent time finding out what type of shots would look good for the day and asked us to send him any shots we really wanted to do so he could be prepared for the day of. The photos he produced look amazing. Even friends of mine that do photography could tell immediately that they were taken by a professional. The day was windy and he even set things up to calm the wind so our hair wouldn't be blowing everywhere and ruin the photos. He also made sure that the foliage of fall was highlighted and stood out in the background of the photos. Again, the photos are beautiful.

Sent on 11/15/2015
  • User6162023 · 2+ years ago

Todd worked tirelessly the whole day of my wedding. The photos are amazing! I HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/06/2016