Delite Entertainment and Photography Reviews

Delite Entertainment and Photography 4
Delite Entertainment and Photography 5
Delite Entertainment and Photography 6

Lauren · Married on 12/22/2018

Delite Entertainment provided our DJ services and uplighting for our wedding. Eladio was our DJ, and he was excellent to work with! He was the first, and only, DJ we met with because after our meeting we knew he would create the atmosphere we wanted. About a week before the wedding, he met with me and my husband to go over the entire timeline. This really put the entire evening into perspective for us and we were able to plan out when we wanted to do each activity (cake, tosses, etc.). During the wedding, he kept to our plan, even when we got off track a bit because of our toasts and dinner taking longer than planned

We even received compliments after the wedding from guests that the music flow throughout the night was perfect, as it was calm during dinner and then got progressivly more "party-like." We wanted our reception to be a fun event for all the guests, and Eladio definitely helped make this happen!

K · Married on 09/21/2018

As the Mother of the Groom, I had a relatively "small" part. However, it was very important to me.
    I contacted Eladio upon the recommendation of several people and was not disappointed.
    I was wanting a particular type of trio for the rehearsal dinner at the Columbia in Ybor City and he provided just the right group....Daniel Giron and his two talented partners! They provided outstanding music for our setting, accommodated me with numerous song requests and were extremely professional! It was a prefect evening and all of our guests were very impressed with the wonderful musicians! Couldn't have been better - exactly what I was looking for!!!

Vicki · Married on 07/28/2018

Very happy with our experience with Delite Entertainment!! The value of the service for the money is excellent! Our DJ Bill was phenomenal and kept our guests dancing all night! We all had a blast! Thank you!!

Kelley · Married on 06/30/2018

Bill was THE BEST DJ ever !!!!! We had a play list & he never stopped the music going! Not 1 person didnt give us compliments on our wedding reception! He kept the party moving & everyone had the time of their lives ! Bill was the best DJ we had ever heard at any party we have been to. And made our wedding the best ever ! Everyone enjoyed the evening at it was mainly because of him! We hired this complany from reviews on the Wedding Wire app reviews & i am thankful for it & for the amazing job he did! Thank you thank you thank you Bill!!

Daryl · Married on 06/09/2018

We feel that Delite Entertainment provided us with the best deal and service! Bill was our DJ. He worked very closely with us and our other vendors to provided exactly what we envisioned for our ceremony and reception. Bill kept the party going all night, there was nonstop dancing and fun! The Uplights also greatly enhanced the feel for our reception. We highly recommend Delite, Thank you so much!

Corinne · Married on 12/10/2017

We are so thankful to have had Delite Entertainment be part of our wedding. From the beginning, Eladio was so helpful in answering all of my questions. I had no experience with weddings, and he was always available and prompt in answering my questions and addressing my concerns. We were lucky to have Bill as our wedding DJ. The thing I was most impressed with was his ability to "roll with the punches". I really believe he was the reason everything ran as smoothly as it did. Even though our wedding was outdoors on a cold night, he was able to get the party started, accommodate song requests, and keep the dancing going through the night. Throughout the night he was always making sure things were going the way I wanted them to go. Overall, incredibly professional and I would highly recommend for weddings or any big event.

Sammi · Married on 12/09/2017

Bill Martin from Delite Entertainment was awesome! He made sure that the night ran smoothly and that we were on time for all of the wedding events. The guests loved all the songs he played and danced until the last moment. I would highly recommend his service again.

Ashley · Married on 12/02/2017

Absolute best decision to use Delite Entertainment. Eladio was AMAZING! I have had so many compliments on how wonderful the music, sound and lighting was. The client portal was so easy to navigate, and the timeline we coordinated together was perfect!

Emily · Married on 12/02/2017

We are thrilled with our experience with Delite Entertainment. Delite provided our wonderful DJ, Anthony and beautiful uplights for our wedding. Eladio was helpful and easy to work with. We credit Anthony as the reason that our wedding reception ran so smoothly. He kept the party going and the dance floor was full the entire night! Than you so much, Anthony and Delite Entertainment. I will definitely be recommending you all in the future.

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

Highly recommended!!!! DJ effortlessly navigated the wedding reception despite some tricky family situations. He had EVERYONE want to be on the dance floor! Helped move things along and really listened to brides wishes regarding music and delivered! Bride, Groom, and our guests all commented how awesome the DJ was!

They also did our lighting for an outdoor garden wedding and reception and it was beyond perfect! It was amazing!

• Camille

Camille · Married on 10/21/2017

Delite Entertainment provided the pipe and drape and DJ services for our wedding. Nate was a pleasure to work with from the beginning, was quick with responding to e-mails and even drove out to the venue to take measurements since I was planning our wedding from Boston! Then there was our DJ, Joshua! He was so awesome in having lengthy phone conversations with me and my husband 30 days out and 1 week out from the wedding. He has a fantastic personality and is definitely made for this. He coordinated so much before and day of. I was even "forgotten" at the back door of my venue and Josh came to the rescue with fans to cool off a flustered and sweaty bride! He kept checking in with us on timelines and got out on the dance floor with our guests. We had a daytime wedding so its even trickier to navigate that and bring up the energy but I after a few drinks I danced the whole way through. My now husband doesn't even DANCE but he was out there with me the whole time. It helps that he included that he would in his vows 2 hours earlier ;) I would highly recommend Delite Entertainment to any bride. Once you have this booked trust me the pressure should be off your shoulders. They have your back.

Matt · Married on 10/21/2017

Bill Martin was a great Dj. Played all our music to the tee. He is such a great guy.

Delite Entertainment and Photography 7

Lexi · Married on 10/20/2017

I chose Delite Entertainment for the price. I wanted a good deal with a great DJ. Delite gave me just that. It was very affordable and our DJ, Eladio, was the best. He stayed in touch with me in the months leading up to my wedding. He helped me use their online planning center to pick all my music requests and enter in my timeline. We were able to speak over the phone a few days before the wedding to ensure everything was in order. The day of was great! Eladio was able to keep our party going for hours. We had so many guests on the floor dancing and loving the music choices. I will definitely suggest Delite Entertainment to any of my friends getting married!

Caitlin · Married on 09/30/2017

Our DJ Joshua was AMAZING!! I can't say enough about how much fun we had at our wedding and Joshua was perfect. We used an online portal to make our play lists and requests and then he called us a week before to go over everything that we wanted both musically and with the flow of the whole night. During the reception, he made sure to come up to me and introduce himself in person (brought me water since we were outside taking pictures), and reassured me that we were all set. After that, he made a point to check on me through the night making sure we were having a great time - and then we partied! I asked him to keep good music going as long as people were up and dancing and he did just that. He was fun and energetic, was great with random requests, and had a great time with us. I had so many compliments on the music the next week.

Brittni · Married on 09/30/2017

My DJ was so personable and friendly. He felt like part of the family, calming my nerves and entertaining my guests. The DJ is the person running every single event at your wedding so it's such an important role. Of all the vendors I hired for my wedding day, this one was by far the best. This was a zero stress no hassle and all inclusive process that came right at the time when I was overwhelmed. It was the second best choice I made for my wedding. (the first was my husband)

Sent on 11/09/2017

Delite Entertainment and Photography's reply:

Hi Brittni, thank you so much for all the kind words. We take pride in exceeding all your expectations. I wanted to ask if you wouldn't mind mentioning the DJ's name, who was DJ Anthony C, this way he gets credit and other brides can make a sound decision. Thank you so much
    Delite Entertainment

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2017

We absolutely loved our photographer and videographer for our wedding day. They made us feel so special and captured our day perfectly.

Delite Entertainment and Photography 8
    Delite Entertainment and Photography 9
    Delite Entertainment and Photography 10
    Delite Entertainment and Photography 11

Brittany · Married on 09/23/2017

Josh went above and beyond to make sure everyone was having a great time at our reception. People are still talking about how great he was and how much fun they had! We couldn’t have done it without him. Thank you for all of your hard work and doing everything you could to make our wedding day so special.

Michael · Married on 07/08/2017

Josh was a wonderful DJ and an even better helping hand. Not only did he absolutely nail the music but he also helped direct the ceremony. On top of that, he brought us water while we were taking pictures outside! He did an exceptional job helping everyone feel at ease as well just by being himself, which was greatly appreciated since weddings invariably start out in a somewhat awkward tone.

I’ve been to more than a few weddings and can say that there is no better DJ, MC, host, and all-around great person for your wedding.

Lynn · Married on 06/17/2017

Eladio and DJ Anthony were the entertainment at our daughter's wedding. Our son in law Alex, helped to choose the music being a former DJ. Together all of them did an outstanding job. Eladio was there for every phone call and follow-up and was so incredible throughout the entire experience he was our rock! DJ Anthony was fun and it was like being at one of the best night clubs ever and he made the garter toss and bouquet toss so much fun. The dance floor was full the entire night for every dance. Our friends and family could not stop talking about how incredible the DJ was and even though the Chicken Dance is not usually done any more it is a family tradition with us and he did it and was amazed that the ENTIRE dance floor was full for it! I without any hesitation recommend them highly? So much fun we want to do it again!

• Kara

Kara · Married on 05/13/2017

My DJ Joshua P. does not disappoint! He was so communicative prior to the event and flexible with times for phone calls (I was a destination bride). He was also willing to text at times which was so helpful! He made sure he knew the pronunciations of all names of our party, which was 17 people total, prior to the wedding. At the wedding he didn't mispronounce one name! He made our uplighting look amazing, the event manager was so excited about how great the space looked! The music choices were fantastic, and we were able to do something along the lines of 2005-2009 hip/hop mix, which Josh was really excited about. People were on the dance floor the whole time. He was great about using little invisible gestures between us during first dances if we wanted to stop early. It was great! He was dressed professional and acted professionally the whole time. My mom, who raised us without our dad, was alone during the last dance song, and so he went and got her dance with him! I've never seen my mom dance with anyone before. That was so special, and he will never know what that means to me. Thank you so much Josh! you were amazing throughout the whole process. Guys, ask for Josh by name. You'll be happy you did!

Christine · Married on 05/06/2017

Joshua was such a big part of making our day special. He was very committed to making everything exactly how we wanted. As this was a multi cultural wedding he took the time to learn how to pronounce everyone's name and mix the music in effortlessly. The setup was also fantastic and everything we could of asked for. Thank you Joshua!!!

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2017

Bill Martin was the DJ at our wedding and he was amazing! He didn't shy away from any of our requests, which included a walk down the aisle to the Jurassic Park Theme and closing out the night with a song from the show Rick and Morty. He checked in with us periodically throughout the night to make sure we were on track, and kept the party going! Also, our spacey lighting and stars on the ceiling set the perfect tone. I would definitely recommend Bill and Delite Entertainment!

• Y

Yanira · Married on 04/30/2017

Our wedding day was such a beautiful moment in time. Eladio took the time to speak with us before the wedding and organize everything on the schedule and all the songs.Everything came together as if the stars aligned. Eladio provided advice during the reception and he was open to our suggestions as well. The music selection was just as we asked. He was on point with each part of the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Thank you for helping make our Wedding into a memory we will never forget!

Jaclyn · Married on 04/21/2017

I found myself 2 months before the wedding and without a dj, I was worried, but after one call with Eladio at Delite Entertainment I knew I had nothing to worry about and they would handle wedding like pros. Eladio was super nice and ensured me I would have a dj for my wedding. Bill was our dj and he was amazing. After the first phone call with him I knew the reception would be a blast and it was. In fact, every time I speak with guests from my wedding they tell me how great the dj was. Thank you, Bill!

The value is exceptional! I really thought I'd spend an arm and a leg, but that wasn't the case. For the quality of people and service, they truly are worth far more.

The online planning tool is really great! I was able to make a timeline, pick "must play" songs, select "do not play" songs, and much more. Dj Bill even made sure to play a favorite artist of mine that was not on their database.

Thank you Delite Entertainment!