Delite Entertainment and Photography Reviews

Delite Entertainment and Photography 5
Delite Entertainment and Photography 6
Delite Entertainment and Photography 7

Ana · Married on 05/10/2019

Eladio was amazing!!! He did such an exeptional job!!! We had so much fun!!!
    Music selection was great!!! Nobody can do a better job than DeLite Entertainment!!
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/12/2013
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 04/20/2019

Best DJ decision!

Bill was an absolute JOY to work with. From our first phone call to the night of our wedding I felt confident in choosing Delite Entertainment. I was clueless about what type of music I wanted and Bill was so patient with helping me pick. He knew I wanted everyone to dance and he made sure the dance floor was always popping. Thank you Bill for your professionalism, attentiveness, and patience.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Chelsea Wieloszynski · Married on 03/26/2019

Thank you Delite Entertainment!

Delite was a great choice for our DJ and pipe & drape services. DJ Anthony kept the party on our timeline which was great because we were worried about our reception feeling short. The pipe and drape was a beautiful touch to the ballroom and really added an extra something special to the atmosphere in the room.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Peggy

Peggy Beyer · Married on 03/16/2019

Delite Entertainment

Our DJ did an excellent job at the wedding.

• Kailey

Kailey M · Married on 02/23/2019

Great Great

Bill was responsive and helpful with the planning process. He played all the right music at all the right times and really set the mood for our wedding. Thanks, Bill!

Delite Entertainment and Photography 8
    Delite Entertainment and Photography 9
    Delite Entertainment and Photography 10

Edna & Eric Crowell · Married on 02/22/2019

Great Experience

Delite Entertainment was a pleasure to work with. DJ Bill had our guest on the dance floor all night long. We worked together to come up with a play list. Very helpful when I needed help choosing music. Thank you Bill "Delite Entertainment for making our wedding day an awesome night.

Lauren · Married on 12/22/2018

Delite Entertainment provided our DJ services and uplighting for our wedding. Eladio was our DJ, and he was excellent to work with! He was the first, and only, DJ we met with because after our meeting we knew he would create the atmosphere we wanted. About a week before the wedding, he met with me and my husband to go over the entire timeline. This really put the entire evening into perspective for us and we were able to plan out when we wanted to do each activity (cake, tosses, etc.). During the wedding, he kept to our plan, even when we got off track a bit because of our toasts and dinner taking longer than planned

We even received compliments after the wedding from guests that the music flow throughout the night was perfect, as it was calm during dinner and then got progressivly more "party-like." We wanted our reception to be a fun event for all the guests, and Eladio definitely helped make this happen!

Sent on 12/04/2012

K · Married on 09/21/2018

As the Mother of the Groom, I had a relatively "small" part. However, it was very important to me.
    I contacted Eladio upon the recommendation of several people and was not disappointed.
    I was wanting a particular type of trio for the rehearsal dinner at the Columbia in Ybor City and he provided just the right group....Daniel Giron and his two talented partners! They provided outstanding music for our setting, accommodated me with numerous song requests and were extremely professional! It was a prefect evening and all of our guests were very impressed with the wonderful musicians! Couldn't have been better - exactly what I was looking for!!!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Vicki · Married on 07/28/2018

Very happy with our experience with Delite Entertainment!! The value of the service for the money is excellent! Our DJ Bill was phenomenal and kept our guests dancing all night! We all had a blast! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Kelley · Married on 06/30/2018

Bill was THE BEST DJ ever !!!!! We had a play list & he never stopped the music going! Not 1 person didnt give us compliments on our wedding reception! He kept the party moving & everyone had the time of their lives ! Bill was the best DJ we had ever heard at any party we have been to. And made our wedding the best ever ! Everyone enjoyed the evening at it was mainly because of him! We hired this complany from reviews on the Wedding Wire app reviews & i am thankful for it & for the amazing job he did! Thank you thank you thank you Bill!!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Daryl · Married on 06/09/2018

We feel that Delite Entertainment provided us with the best deal and service! Bill was our DJ. He worked very closely with us and our other vendors to provided exactly what we envisioned for our ceremony and reception. Bill kept the party going all night, there was nonstop dancing and fun! The Uplights also greatly enhanced the feel for our reception. We highly recommend Delite, Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Corinne · Married on 12/10/2017

We are so thankful to have had Delite Entertainment be part of our wedding. From the beginning, Eladio was so helpful in answering all of my questions. I had no experience with weddings, and he was always available and prompt in answering my questions and addressing my concerns. We were lucky to have Bill as our wedding DJ. The thing I was most impressed with was his ability to "roll with the punches". I really believe he was the reason everything ran as smoothly as it did. Even though our wedding was outdoors on a cold night, he was able to get the party started, accommodate song requests, and keep the dancing going through the night. Throughout the night he was always making sure things were going the way I wanted them to go. Overall, incredibly professional and I would highly recommend for weddings or any big event.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Sammi · Married on 12/09/2017

Bill Martin from Delite Entertainment was awesome! He made sure that the night ran smoothly and that we were on time for all of the wedding events. The guests loved all the songs he played and danced until the last moment. I would highly recommend his service again.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/02/2017

Absolute best decision to use Delite Entertainment. Eladio was AMAZING! I have had so many compliments on how wonderful the music, sound and lighting was. The client portal was so easy to navigate, and the timeline we coordinated together was perfect!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Emily · Married on 12/02/2017

We are thrilled with our experience with Delite Entertainment. Delite provided our wonderful DJ, Anthony and beautiful uplights for our wedding. Eladio was helpful and easy to work with. We credit Anthony as the reason that our wedding reception ran so smoothly. He kept the party going and the dance floor was full the entire night! Than you so much, Anthony and Delite Entertainment. I will definitely be recommending you all in the future.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

Highly recommended!!!! DJ effortlessly navigated the wedding reception despite some tricky family situations. He had EVERYONE want to be on the dance floor! Helped move things along and really listened to brides wishes regarding music and delivered! Bride, Groom, and our guests all commented how awesome the DJ was!

They also did our lighting for an outdoor garden wedding and reception and it was beyond perfect! It was amazing!

Sent on 11/21/2017
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 10/21/2017

Delite Entertainment provided the pipe and drape and DJ services for our wedding. Nate was a pleasure to work with from the beginning, was quick with responding to e-mails and even drove out to the venue to take measurements since I was planning our wedding from Boston! Then there was our DJ, Joshua! He was so awesome in having lengthy phone conversations with me and my husband 30 days out and 1 week out from the wedding. He has a fantastic personality and is definitely made for this. He coordinated so much before and day of. I was even "forgotten" at the back door of my venue and Josh came to the rescue with fans to cool off a flustered and sweaty bride! He kept checking in with us on timelines and got out on the dance floor with our guests. We had a daytime wedding so its even trickier to navigate that and bring up the energy but I after a few drinks I danced the whole way through. My now husband doesn't even DANCE but he was out there with me the whole time. It helps that he included that he would in his vows 2 hours earlier ;) I would highly recommend Delite Entertainment to any bride. Once you have this booked trust me the pressure should be off your shoulders. They have your back.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Matt · Married on 10/21/2017

Bill Martin was a great Dj. Played all our music to the tee. He is such a great guy.

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Delite Entertainment and Photography 11

Lexi · Married on 10/20/2017

I chose Delite Entertainment for the price. I wanted a good deal with a great DJ. Delite gave me just that. It was very affordable and our DJ, Eladio, was the best. He stayed in touch with me in the months leading up to my wedding. He helped me use their online planning center to pick all my music requests and enter in my timeline. We were able to speak over the phone a few days before the wedding to ensure everything was in order. The day of was great! Eladio was able to keep our party going for hours. We had so many guests on the floor dancing and loving the music choices. I will definitely suggest Delite Entertainment to any of my friends getting married!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Caitlin · Married on 09/30/2017

Our DJ Joshua was AMAZING!! I can't say enough about how much fun we had at our wedding and Joshua was perfect. We used an online portal to make our play lists and requests and then he called us a week before to go over everything that we wanted both musically and with the flow of the whole night. During the reception, he made sure to come up to me and introduce himself in person (brought me water since we were outside taking pictures), and reassured me that we were all set. After that, he made a point to check on me through the night making sure we were having a great time - and then we partied! I asked him to keep good music going as long as people were up and dancing and he did just that. He was fun and energetic, was great with random requests, and had a great time with us. I had so many compliments on the music the next week.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Brittni · Married on 09/30/2017

My DJ was so personable and friendly. He felt like part of the family, calming my nerves and entertaining my guests. The DJ is the person running every single event at your wedding so it's such an important role. Of all the vendors I hired for my wedding day, this one was by far the best. This was a zero stress no hassle and all inclusive process that came right at the time when I was overwhelmed. It was the second best choice I made for my wedding. (the first was my husband)

Sent on 11/09/2017

Delite Entertainment and Photography's reply:

Hi Brittni, thank you so much for all the kind words. We take pride in exceeding all your expectations. I wanted to ask if you wouldn't mind mentioning the DJ's name, who was DJ Anthony C, this way he gets credit and other brides can make a sound decision. Thank you so much
    Delite Entertainment

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2017

We absolutely loved our photographer and videographer for our wedding day. They made us feel so special and captured our day perfectly.

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Delite Entertainment and Photography 12
    Delite Entertainment and Photography 13
    Delite Entertainment and Photography 14
    Delite Entertainment and Photography 15

Brittany · Married on 09/23/2017

Josh went above and beyond to make sure everyone was having a great time at our reception. People are still talking about how great he was and how much fun they had! We couldn’t have done it without him. Thank you for all of your hard work and doing everything you could to make our wedding day so special.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Michael · Married on 07/08/2017

Josh was a wonderful DJ and an even better helping hand. Not only did he absolutely nail the music but he also helped direct the ceremony. On top of that, he brought us water while we were taking pictures outside! He did an exceptional job helping everyone feel at ease as well just by being himself, which was greatly appreciated since weddings invariably start out in a somewhat awkward tone.

I’ve been to more than a few weddings and can say that there is no better DJ, MC, host, and all-around great person for your wedding.

Sent on 07/22/2017