Delgado Studios Reviews

Delgado Studios 5
Delgado Studios 6
Delgado Studios 7

Lynn · Married on 05/30/2015

Joe is AMAZING! I honestly do not have enough great things to say about him. Joe was the photographer for my wedding on May 30. I get really uncomfortable taking pictures and Joe made the whole experience so much fun and relaxing. We had a long day which involved a morning prep at my house, a church wedding, pictures in a park, and then over to our venue. Joe was there for all of it and helped to make the day run so smoothly. We spent an entire day with Joe and we really just felt like we were hanging out with one of our friends. Having a photographer who is so nice, relaxing, and funny really can set the tone for what could be a chaotic/stressful day. We truly had a blast taking our pictures. At the reception you wouldn't even know him and his team (second photographer and assistant) were there. I've been to some weddings when the cameras are in your face and it's super annoying. In a nut shell, HIRE JOE! This was probably the best wedding related decision we made. I promise you will not regret it. You will love Joe's personality and you will get the most gorgeous photos of the best day of your lives.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Joseph brings something extra special to your wedding day! We highly recommend them to everyone! Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

Sent on 06/27/2015

My husband and I were married in October 2014. I had seen Joseph's work from a wedding I attended 2 years ago and knew as soon as I saw their wedding photographs, that I wanted him to photograph my wedding as well. Joseph took our engagement photographs and our wedding photographs: The results were absolutely breathtaking. We just received all of our wedding photographs tonight and we are at a loss for words with how beautiful each and every photograph came out. His eye for detail is extraordinary. Every perfect moment and detail of the day was captured, allowing us to look back and remember everything from our wedding day for years to come.

For someone who is shy in front of a camera, Joseph made me feel so comfortable and at ease. He brings humor to his photo sessions and is sincere with what he says. He gives direction well and makes sure to take full advantage of whatever environment you are in. What he does with lighting is amazing, something I have not seen from any other wedding photographers.

He is easily accessible and responds to questions and concerns immediately. He even conducted a video chat with us prior to the wedding to go over all details and specific shots that we wanted "face to face". I cannot express how grateful my husband and I are for the professionalism, talent, and care that Joseph approached our wedding photographs with. If you just got engaged, are getting married, want family portraits done, etc., Joseph Delgado Photography will capture your event perfectly and will result in the most beautiful photographs.

I look forward to working with Joseph again when it's time for the next chapter in our lives!

Thank you for everything, Joseph!

Brianna and Tom

Sent on 12/02/2014

We highly recommend Joseph Delgado as a wedding photographer! Our pictures were amazing and working with Joseph and his team was great. We had wanted a photographer who was creative, talented, and reliable...and Joseph far exceeded our expectations! Everyone who has seen our pictures has said they are absolutely stunning. The composition and lighting in Joe's photos is amazing...much much better than a lot of the other photographers we had researched.

It was important to us that our indoor pictures were just as good as outdoors...it takes a really good photographer to master indoor pictures with good lighting etc. Joe and his team did ur wonderfully. I can't say enough good things!

We got our photos back after our wedding very quickly too, which was great (highlights on Facebook: couple days; blog post and full gallery within month and a half). Joseph was very responsive throughout our planning, which we really appreciated.

Overall, we enjoyed working with Joe very much and we are so glad we chose him and his team to capture our day!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Angela · Married on 09/12/2014

My husband and I recently got married in Asbury Park and we LOVED Joseph Delgado. When picking a wedding photographer, we not only wanted someone talented and creative, but we wanted someone we enjoyed being around considering we has going to share our big day with us! From our first meeting with Joseph, we instantly liked him. It only got better from there when we had a great engagement session, followed by amazing e session pics.. we were so looking forward to the wedding with him! Not only is Joseph a great guy, but his response time was great. As a bride, you ask questions and expect fast responses, and he always did that for us! We loved all of the pictures we received from him! He's so creative and can think of tons of new ideas instantly. Overall we loved him and would highly recommend him to any engaged couple!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Peter · Married on 08/23/2014

Probably the best out there. Very talanted and made the best of the situation with less than ideal weather. Very highly recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Marisa · Married on 07/19/2014

We couldn't have been happier with Joe as our photographer. He was helpful and responsive before the wedding and completely put us at ease during the big day. The final product was exactly what we had discussed prior to the wedding and then some. Again, we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/11/2014

Joe and his team were a pleasure to work with and made us feel comfortable throughout the day - they were professional and were passionate about photography. Joe's work caught our eye because of his creativity and that is what he delivered. They did a great job capturing our wedding day and the pictures are beautiful! We would highly recommend Joseph Delgado Photography.

Sent on 10/10/2014

We could not have been happier with choosing Joe as our photographer for our wedding in July 2014. Joe and his staff were extremely easygoing and pleasant to work with. We didn't feel bombarded with the photographers, as some couples often feel on their wedding day. And yet all of the pictures from our big day turned out amazing! Joe definitely worked "behind the scenes" and caught many special candid shots of family and friends which we loved. We would absolutely recommend Joe and hope to use him again soon for some family shots, since we have a little one on the way!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 06/28/2014

Hiring Joseph to do our wedding photography was the single best decision we made. Photography was one of the most important aspects of the wedding to me, and I couldn't have picked a better person to capture the big day. Joseph took so many stunning photos that it's become nearly impossible to narrow down my favorite ones.

The day of the wedding, Joseph chose to photograph us in places in our venue we would've never thought of ourselves. Of course, those ended up being some of our favorite photos and reminded us that it was exactly Joseph's artistic perspective and expertise that made him our number one choice for a photographer.

To top it off, Joseph kept us laughing and smiling the entire time. I never knew the importance of having a personable photographer that you feel comfortable with until going through this experience, but that's absolutely crucial when taking romantic, intimate photos on a day you never want to forget. Joseph not only made the whole process comfortable, but his funny, warm personality made the hours we spent with him shooting the photos some of our favorite memories of the whole wedding day.

To sum it up? Hire this man!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/21/2014

Joseph and his team photographed our engagement and wedding photos and did an absolutely amazing job! From the beginning, Joseph was extremely responsive and easy to work with. He understood and captured exactly what we were looking for and made us feel comfortable and at ease on the big day. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a talented and professional photographer with an exceptional level of taste!

Sent on 10/09/2014
  • User4207504 · 2+ years ago

Joseph is a great guy and a beyond amazing photographer! He is so easy to work with. Any time I would email him, I would hear back almost immediately, which was so nice! He made my husband and I both feel so comfortable and we had so much fun during our engagement photos. The day of he worked so hard to get all the shots we wanted and still managed to let us get to our cocktail hour for a bit like we asked. During the ceremony and reception, he was everywhere and no where at the same time! All our guests were commenting how awesome he was and how amazing it was that he never got in the way since a lot of times photographers end up getting in the way trying to get good shots. I would definitely recommend him to every bride I meet. He is a down to earth, really cool guy who does amazing work!!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/31/2014

We loved working with Joseph for our May 31st wedding. We found Joseph Delgado on The Knot - and immediately loved his photos. We set up a skype meeting with him (as we lived in Atlanta and were planning our NJ wedding) and loved what he had to say. His rates and package offerings were competitive if not better than other photographers we inquired with and he takes beautiful photos. Throughout the whole process Joseph was extremely responsive, answering emails within the hour of me emailing him. The photos I think speak for themselves - he captured beautiful moments and images! So much so that my family and friends have not stopped commenting on the quality of each image. We highly highly recommend him - oh and did we mention that he takes positively beautiful pictures!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Joseph Delgado was very easy to work with! We booked him based on previous work on his website. He was great at accommodating us as we planned our long distance wedding. From our very first meeting we could tell he was energetic and enthusiastic about his job. He wanted to get to know us as a couple and what our vision was for our special day. He was professional, well prepared, fun to work with and has incredible photography skills. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great photographer with amazing results!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Kristine · Married on 05/17/2014

Writing a review for Joseph Delgado is almost impossible, as there aren’t words to describe how talented this man is. Our first session with Joseph was for our engagement pictures which were taken on a rainy, windy, gloomy day. As a woman with curly unruly hair that’s pretty much my nightmare, however, in the end every picture was more breathtaking than the last. By the time our wedding day came around we were extremely comfortable with Joseph and I had absolutely no worries about my wedding pictures as I knew they’d be perfect. And I was 100% correct; I simply couldn’t be happier.

You can look on Joseph’s page and see how amazing his photographs are, but what you can’t see is how fabulous Joseph is to work with. My husband and I had a day wedding and had a first look, so the pictures started at 6am. Needless to say I was extremely nervous about the timing and progression of the day. Joseph dealt with roughly a million check-in emails before the wedding day, and really held my hand throughout the process. During our wedding day he was extremely fun to work with and had our wedding parties cracking up making the sometimes tedious wedding party pictures fun and unique.

As cliché as it is, your wedding day flashes before your eyes and is over before you know it. Your wedding pictures are what you have to help you remember your big day, and I’m so grateful to have more stunning pictures than I’d ever imagined. Joseph has incredible vision and sees things the rest of us would probably never see which is why his photos are so one of a kind. If you want someone with incredible talent and vision, and want wedding pictures that will take your breath away, Joseph’s your man!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Joseph is an amazing photographer. He was always available to answer any questions I had prior to the wedding and was really flexible and attentive the day of my wedding. He did not make you feel over whelmed with taking pictures and made sure to get all the amazing shots. He was quick to have pictures posted to my blog for me to see after the wedding and was able to send me all of my pictures within 6 weeks of my wedding. If you are looking for someone to capture your big day he is the one to go with.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Kristen · Married on 12/28/2013

Joseph Delgado was the photographer for our wedding on December, 28th 2013. Joe not only was an amazing photographer, but an even better person. From the first time we met Joe, we knew right away that he was going to be a pleasure to work with and was going to make our day as special as it could be. Joe is a charismatic and funny person, which made him very easy to work with. From the start with our engagement session, he made us extremely comfortable and went out of his way to reinforce that this whole experience was ours – he would add his suggestions which we loved but at the end of the day we could make it what we wanted.

Another thing that really impressed us was how organized Joe was – before our wedding day, we knew exactly how the time was going to be spent in terms of the first look, bridal party portraits, family portraits, etc. and when they were going to be throughout the day. It really helped ease our minds because we had so many pictures we wanted to capture, but also wanted to make sure we were able to maximize our time at the reception and Joe made that happen exactly as we wanted. Lastly, we were very impressed with the creativity that Joe brought to the table. His photography skills blew us out of the water, creating different poses and using different lighting, angles, lenses, that would have never crossed our minds. Without someone with a creative mind like Joe, we would have never gotten some of the spectacular pictures that we did that really captured the feel of our wedding day. Overall, our experience with the Joseph Delgado Photography team was a 10 out of 10, and I would recommend them to any future couples planning their wedding as he will help to make your day perfect. Thanks a million Joe!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Rina & Thomas · Married on 09/28/2013

We found Joseph Delgado on The Knot in October 2012 and knew as soon as we spoke with him that he was going to capture the beauty of our wedding day. He was very personable, professional, and his originality really showed. We immediately book 2 engagement sessions, one in the winter and one in the summer, and could not be happier with the outcome. We had a great time with Joe as well. When it came to the wedding day on September 28th 2013 at The Molly Pitcher Inn in Red bank N.J, he and his staff really treated us special. They made the bride feel like a princess (me) ;-), and captured every aspect of our day. We highly recommend Joe for any occasion that may be special to you and your family. We can't wait for our album!
    Rina & Thomas Bove

Sent on 11/21/2013

Brianna · Married on 09/07/2013

I searched through a lot of photographer websites before I found Joseph Delgado. A few good photographers, which were out of our budget, and a lot of mediocre ones who didn't fit the style and feel we were going for. I set up a meeting with Joseph after a few preliminary emails, and went to meet him at his house with my mother. He responds to emails very quickly, with any questions or concerns you may have. He was very kind, relaxed, informative and answered any questions we had. His work speaks for itself! He is easy to get along with, professional, and confidant, all of which defiantly help put any jitters you may have at ease. The engagement session photo shoot is included in all his packages, and was a lot of fun! You get all hi-res images on a flash drive, some photographers will only give you prints of the images you choose for your album. That was a big plus! The day of the wedding Joseph arrived on time with his assistant and a second shooter went to take pictures of the men getting ready. The whole day ran super smooth, Joseph and his crew were very professional and flexible to anything that came up, we didn't have a very structured 'wedding timeline'. The pictures came out amazing, I couldn't ask for anything more! I will recommend Joseph Delgado to anyone and everyone who asks for a wedding/event photographer.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Pallavi · Married on 09/01/2013

My parents threw my fiance and I an engagement party in NJ at a country club, and we hired Joseph to photograph the event. We vacillated a lot on whether we should hire Joseph or go with a cheaper photographer, and Joseph patiently fielded many calls from me as we decided.

I'm so glad we went with Joseph! Hiring Joseph was the best choice we made and worth every penny! His photos were so beautiful and captured the happiness day. Joseph was extremely professional, friendly and easy to work with. As we were coordinating his services, he always got back to us quickly. On the day of, we decided last minute that we wanted to change the time he arrived and hire him for an extra hour. He was super easy going about it. He also showed up to venue early and made a lot of recommendations on how we should rearrange some of the furniture to make sure we got the best pictures. I really appreciated his attention to detail and professionalism. Finally, after the event, I pinged him to see if I could get a few photos early to use for our "Save the date" for our wedding. He answered my email within minutes and had photos ready within hours! It was awesome.

I'd also like to note that my fiance and I are both of Indian origin and Joseph did great with an Indian event. We are so happy with his photos and my whole family loves them. If we were getting married in NJ we'd definitely use him for our wedding, but alas, we are getting married in California. That said, I hope to work with Joseph again to photograph more family memories in the future!

leslie · Married on 08/31/2013

Joseph Delgado was our photographer for our wedding on August 31, 2013. From our first interaction with Joseph (via email) we knew that we had found THE photographer we wanted to work with. He responded to all of our emails and phone calls almost immediately so we knew we could rely on him.
    When we first met Joseph, he was knowledgeable and very easy to talk to; he was interested in getting to know us before the "big day" so that he could capture the "real" us. He was honest and trustworthy, so this reconfirmed that he was the perfect photographer for our wedding.
    During our engagement photo shoot, we found it extremely easy to be ourselves while working with Joseph. The moments that he captured were amazing which made us even more excited for him to be at our wedding.
    Mid-way through our wedding planning, we asked Joseph if we could add additional services to our package. When he said yes, he also honored all of the prices we had originally discussed and his true professionalism shined.
    When the wedding day came, Joseph and his team arrived and immediately got to work. Although we were not quite ready, the team shot some of the details of our wedding. Although my husband and I tried to plan the perfect timeline for our day, we fell behind schedule. Joseph and his assistants, Tony and Frank, worked tirelessly to ensure that all of the shots that we requested were taken. When we weren't sure if we had time to visit my grandmother who is in a nursing home, Joseph assured us that we did, and came to the nursing home with us to capture those very special moments.
    Joseph Delgado has an amazing eye, and his photography is stunning. He went above and beyond our expectations and was an absolute pleasure to work with. We would not hesitate to contact Joseph in the future and look forward to working with him again.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Stacy · Married on 08/17/2013

We found Joseph Delgado Photography through Google search. With my fiance--now husband--taking up photography as a hobby, and both us being artists, we were very picky about which photographer we hired.

As soon as we saw Joseph's portfolio, we knew he would be the right photographer for us. We liked that he had a variety--from perfect formals, well-focused action and dancing shots, creative angles, to breathtaking landscapes. He's also superb at catching candid moments and he's not afraid to try different things.

Joseph is super accommodating and professional (always got back to us via email immediately), really friendly and humorous (got us to shed our camera shyness!), and very hardworking (he will crouch on his knees to get a perfect photo). From our engagement session to our wedding day, we felt really comfortable with him and got excellent quality photos. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer in New Jersey.

Sent on 10/03/2013

When we first met with Joseph, we knew immediately that we'd like to hire him. He was down to earth, friendly, and most importantly, talented. He offered us an engagement session included in the price, which was fantastic not only because we now have some beautiful plain clothes photos of the two of us, but also because we got to know him, and he gave us some great pointers on how to look our best in photos on the big day. On the day of the wedding, he was 30 minutes early to ensure he had time to set up. His assistants and second shooter were friendly and professional. We received our edited photos very soon after our wedding date, and we could not have been more pleased. My non-photographer friends think the photos are beautiful, and my photographer friends think that Joseph's work is some of the best they've seen. They're especially impressed with his use of light and seemingly little editing/filters that needed to be put on after the fact. I absolutely, positively recommend him.

Mallory · Married on 06/22/2013

If you want beautiful wedding pictures that will capture your day perfectly, then hire Joseph Delgado! Joseph is extremely professional, talented, responsive, and flexible. He was a pleasure to work with, and was always able to put the people he was photographing at ease. Not only are his pictures a work of art, but they are very creative, breathtaking, and gorgeous! My husband and I can't wait to use him again for our future events and for family photography! We highly recommend that you hire Joe for all your future photography needs as well! Thank you, Joe!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Heather · Married on 05/25/2013

Joseph Delgado was our photographer for our wedding at the Sand Castle Winery. We loved working with him. He was very professional, fun and had a lot of creative ideas. We've seen a couple of the photos so far and they look amazing- better than we could've imagined. My husand hates taking photos and even he said he had a blast! We highly recommend Joseph Delgado and when we are in need of a photographer in the future, he will be the one we call!

Sent on 06/11/2013