Deerfield Golf & Country Club Reviews

Deerfield Golf & Country Club 6
Deerfield Golf & Country Club 7
  • Pauleen

Pauleen · Married on 03/02/2019

As a wedding planner, I love love love working with Deerfield. The space is so beautiful, but this venue is so much more than that. The coordinators are fabulous to work with and extremely thorough with their Banquet Event Orders, so everyone is informed and on the same page. This allows the service timing to be on point. One of the best parts is the bridal suites. There is so much space and it's a unique add on that most venues don't have. Definitely give Deerfield a look!

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

What an amazing day! Thank you!

Ryanne and the Deerfield staff were wonderful to work with! They went above and beyond to make our day, a day to remember forever. Ryanne was quick to answer all questions and amazing to work with! My husband and I could tell she has experience in the wedding field, therefore exceeding all our expectations. I would definitely recommend Deerfield Country Club as a wedding venue. I received nothing but great comments from my guests on how beautiful the room was and friendly the staff was! Thank you to Deerfield and especially Ryanne for making our wedding day unforgettable!

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Deerfield! We got married on 9/8/18, everything was wonderful. The staff knows exactly how to execute a perfect wedding. Working with Courtney was amazing, she offered great suggestions and advice from our ceremony to our reception! Courtney was ahead of the game on everything the day of the wedding and super responsive during the planning stages. The bridal suites were a gorgeous place to get ready in the morning of. Lorianne, our bridal suite attendant was so sweet and was right there with anything we needed all morning. The grounds are gorgeous, there was many beautiful spots for our pictures. The food, drinks and staff were awesome, we have heard nothing but great things from our guest! Highly recommend Deerfield to any future bride.

Toni · Married on 08/19/2018

Our wedding day went perfectly! We got married on a Sunday and had a reception of roughly 110 guests. Courtney was our wedding coordinator, she had an established rapport with our photographers, officiant, and DJ. Our guests enjoyed the food and open bar selection. We opted for one of the buffet options with additional hors d’oeuvres and a late night snack. The dance floor was full all night. We got married on a Sunday and we’re the only wedding at Deerfield that day so it was quiet and peaceful during our ceremony. We had several quirky requests pertaining to the bar and they figured out how to get what we wanted without charging an arm and a leg! We rented lawn games, center pieces, aisle decor, arbor decor, bar decor, and they even spruce up the dessert table to make it extra cute! Aaron the club manager and Courtney our coordinator were truly wonderful, if you are planning your wedding and want it to be stress free give them a call!

Deerfield Golf & Country Club 8
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 9
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 10
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 11
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 12

Beth · Married on 08/11/2018

My son and daughter in law got married and had their reception at Deerfield this past weekend. Everything I experienced with them from their planning experience, to our time spent in the bridal suite the day of the wedding, to the ceremony, through the reception was absolutely amazing to me! Kayleigh was professional yet added just enough of a personal touch to make everyone feel comfortable and welcome. Everyone at Deerfield was responsive and helpful with any need that arose. There seemed to always be someone available us but you never seemed to know they were there. The food was amazing, the venue was beautiful and clean. I feel like I can't write enough to do our experience at Deerfield justice! I would highly recommend Deerfield Country Club without any hesitation! Thank you to Kayleigh and the entire staff!!

Casey · Married on 08/11/2018

We had our wedding on August 11th and it was everything we could have ever imagined it to be and more. The staff at Deerfield is so professional and you get the feeling that they genuinely care about all of the details of your special day. We had the pleasure of having Kayleigh as our coordinator. She not only went above and beyond in making sure that we felt comfortable with all of our decisions but she even put her own personal touch on everything. Our guests and our wedding party spoke highly of the staff at Deerfield but they all had something extra positive and special to say about Kayleigh. It was the perfect day and the weather was absolutely gorgeous. Deerfield is a naturally beautiful venue and that is truly reflected in every photo from that day. The food was also delicious! As we made our rounds to each table to greet our guests they all had complimented our food choices. The Deerfield staff is professional, caring, hardworking, and overall absolutely incredible! I hope to return to Deerfield for other special occasions in the future. Thank you all so much for making our wedding day so memorable!

Amy · Married on 08/11/2018

Deerfield was the first venue my fiance and I looked at when we got engaged. We visited other venues but ultimately we loved Deerfield from the moment we saw it. The venue is absolutely beautiful - both inside and outside. We had our ceremony at a Church so we did not use the ceremony space but our reception was beautiful and looked exactly like I wanted it to. The team at Deerfield did a great job setting everything up and was wonderful throughout the event. Our coordinator was Ryanne and she was amazing. In the weeks leading up to the wedding I emailed her all the time and she was so patient and helpful. She had great ideas and made my ideas come true as well! The food was fantastic, including the late night, and everything ran perfectly. Our guests raved about how wonderful everything was and I could not have been happier!

Kristina · Married on 08/04/2018

If I could rate Deerfield any higher, I would! I've never in my life experienced such amazing customer service!
    I was married 8/4/18 and my husband and I worked with Kayleigh. Since day 1, Kayleigh was there for every question along the way. She answered every email, was available to meet immediately at our earliest convenience and went above and beyond for us.
    The morning of my wedding, we found out that our officiant needed emergency surgery. We had already paid the officiant and they also had our marriage license from the rehearsal. We were absolutely devastated and clueless on what to do so we called Kayleigh at 7am! Not only did she answer our phone call, she took it upon herself to drive out to our officiant, gather all the money back along with our marriage license and find us a new officiant within minutes!
    Kayleigh, along with her team, are simply incredible to say the least! We can never thank them enough for all they did for us during our year of planning until the end of the most amazing day/night of our lives.
    If anyone is looking for the most beautiful venue, outstanding service, delicious food and value, I urge you to meet with Kayleigh or another coordinator at Deerfield!
    Thank you again Deerfield for making our dream wedding come true!!!

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2018

Deerfield was the perfect choice for our wedding venue! My husband and I along with all our guests had the best night. Courtney was professional, responsive and friendly throughout the planning process and was two steps ahead the entire night to ensure the night went perfectly. Having access to the bridal suites the day of made everything easier and stress-free. Lorianne was a wonderful touch to the suite accommodating to the needs of myself and the bridesmaid as well as steaming everyone’s dress! The food was delicious, the staff was attentive and everything went as planned. The venue/grounds are so beautiful. You definitely will not regret your decision to pick Deerfield as your wedding venue!!

Jennifer · Married on 08/03/2018

I had my wedding at Deerfield Golf & County Club on August 3, 2018 and everything was absolutely PERFECT! My wedding planner was Courtney and she sold me from day one when we toured the venue. I looked for 4 other venues and no other venue came close to their professionalism. Everything was organized, if I had a question, it was answered promptly. My ceremony was outside, the reception took place in the large ballroom and we had access to the large bridal suite starting at 9am, which both are SO stunning. The food was spot on (we received so many compliments), staff was attentive, and everything went exactly as planned. The venue and grounds are so beautiful and well taken care of- pictures are amazing!! I can not thank Courtney and Deerfield staff enough for making my big day perfect!

Chanea · Married on 08/03/2018

We recently had our wedding at Deerfield Golf and Country Club and could not be happier! The staff was amazing to us and our wedding coordinator Ryanne was so helpful throughout the whole process. The food was great and I would recommend this venue to everyone.

Terese · Married on 06/23/2018

My Husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Deerfield Country Club on June 23, 2018. We were both so impressed with everyone who worked there. Everyone was so wonderful and helpful. We felt very comfortable there. From the moment my girls and I arrived at Deerfield, we headed to the Bridal Suite where we finished getting ready. We were well catered to in the suite. It was beautiful! Our wedding coordinator Ryanne, was awesome to work with. She was there by our side with everything and answered our questions and concerns on a timely matter. The staff also took the time to take care of us as well as our wedding party and our guests. Even when the weather didn't cooperate, they were able to accommodate the guests and us. They moved the ceremony to a covered location. We highly recommend Deerfield for any wedding or special occasions.

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Deerfield is absolutely amazing. Hands down one of the top places to get married in upstate NY. I can not say enough about Deerfield. I was recently married there June 16, 2018. Everything was outstanding and exceptional. The place is beautiful. The staff is very friendly and down right amazing. From the first time we visited to even after the wedding was over. Deerfield goes out of there way above and beyond to make sure you truly have a magical day. Your guest will not forget your wedding. Also the bridal suit is AMAZING. Lorianne went out of her way to make sure we were taken care of in the bridal suit. She even steamed all of our dresses love her. Our coordinator Ryanne knows her stuff. She's very easy to work with and great at her job. I highly recommend Deerfield you won't be disappointed.

Deerfield Golf & Country Club 13
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 14
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 15
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 16
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 17

Peggy Mckay · Married on 06/16/2018

Beyond Amazing! 10 out of 10

Our son was married at Deerfield on 6/16/18 and our daughter was married at another venue in October. It was hard not to compare the two since they were fairly close together. Although both were beautiful and amazing, I would have to definitely say Ryanne and the staff at Deerfield went way above and beyond in every category. From the bridal suite to the food and the venue to the incredible bartending staff, they all really seem to love their jobs and treated our guests and wedding party like royalty. There wasn't one thing we could come up with that we would change with the exception of closer hotel options. I did recently hear that Deerfield was planning to build accommodations on site and that would put the icing on the cake. Ask for Ryanne and you won't be disappointed. Will definitely be planning another event here. Thank you.

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2018

Having our wedding at Deerfield Country Club was the best decision my husband and I made during our wedding planning process. All the other venues we looked at paled in comparison to Deerfield. The moment we drove up to Deerfield we knew we had found something special. Deerfield is absolutely beautiful. The ballrooms, ceremony spaces, bridal suites, and even the bathrooms are gorgeous. We immediately knew that this was where we needed to have our wedding.

The day of our wedding was perfect largely due to the staff at Deerfield. They did not leave one detail untouched. Everyone was very attentive and accommodating to our guests and us. The food was cooked very well. We had so many guests comment on how the food was excellent.

We also had the incredible pleasure of working with Courtney Moriarty, one of the event coordinators at Deerfield. Working with her was amazing. It is obvious that she is very knowledgeable when it comes to coordinating a wedding. Courtney always quickly responded to our emails and was readily available to meet with us when needed. She was also very patient with us in our times of indecision. Courtney ran the show the day of our wedding, making sure everything started on time and that we got everything we asked for. She was there the entire night to make sure everything ran as smoothly as it did. We cannot thank Courtney enough for the incredible job she did to make our wedding into the day we dreamed it would be.

I strongly urge any bride or groom looking for a venue to seriously consider Deerfield for their wedding. So many of our guests told us our wedding was the best wedding they've ever been to, and we know that Deerfield was a huge part of it.

Abigail · Married on 11/18/2017

I could not have asked for a better wedding day, it was beyond perfect, and a huge reason for that was the people at Deerfield. When my now husband and I first starting searching for a venue and saw the pictures of Deerfield we thought the venue was beautiful and decided to go for a visit. After visiting and seeing how even more stunning the place was in person and meeting some of the people that work there we feel in LOVE (in love the point that they were the only wedding venue we visited)! Your wedding is not just about the pictures and the party, it is about celebrating your promise of forever to your best friend, and celebrating that promise with your closest family and friends! And i can tell you with 100% certainty that the staff at Deefield will not only work their tails off to make your day perfect, but will also become those friends that are celebrating with you! I cannot thank them enough for Making our Wedding day as perfect and special as it was - seriously if you do not go for visit while venue searching you are missing out!!!

Deerfield Golf & Country Club 18
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 19
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 20
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 21
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 22

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2017

Our wedding at Deerfield was absolutely amazing! Courtney was great to work with and easy to communicate with. The newly renovated space is stunning and the food was to die for! I would recommend this venue to anyone who asks!

Katie · Married on 10/20/2017

DCC thinks of everything! I never had to worry or stress. Courtney always responded to my emails and was always on top of her game as to what needed to be done next. Everything about our wedding was perfect, they even went above and beyond to ask our wedding party what they wanted to drink when we were finishing up some last minute photos during cocktail hour. We highly recommend DCC!!!

Kim · Married on 10/08/2017

The venue was beautiful, the staff were helpful and accommodating, the food and pre-wedding food for the bridal suite were amazing! Courtney made everything smooth and effortless.

Deerfield Golf & Country Club 23
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 30
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 31
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 32

sam · Married on 09/29/2017

To Courtney, the staff, and just everyone that runs the Deerfield. we had the most wonderful day. the service the attention to detail was next to none. we have had so many compliments! we truly enjoyed our selves and can't thank you enough.
    Marianna and Sam Muscatella

Jillian · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely everything was perfect. We had an amazing time and so did all of our guest.

Lynn · Married on 09/22/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Ryanne and Deerfield Country Club. As soon as I saw the venue I fell in love and my entire wedding day exceeded my wildest dreams. Ryanne was super supportive throughout the entire process. She handled my craziness and stress with ease. I must have emailed her 200 times and she never made me feel like I was bothering her. I can honestly say that each and every aspect of my wedding day was perfect. The venue was clean and set up beautifully. The bridal suite attendant was the sweetest woman ever and cried when she saw me in my dress. All of my guests said this was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to and absolutely raved about the food. It truly was the best day of my whole life. There are so many reasons it was voted number 1 in Rochester. Deerfield is the best of the best!

Deerfield Golf & Country Club 33
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 34
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 35
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 36

Valerie · Married on 09/03/2017

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and 90% of that was because of Deerfield (the other 10% was because I got to marry my best friend!) Our wedding coordinator Alyssa was patient, professional and truly cared about my husband and I's day and making it exactly what we wanted. She knew how much I wanted to get married outside and of course it rained all day, she watched the weather radar like a hawk and updated me throughout the day and we had just the right window of time to make it happen and she did! the food was excellent, the wait staff was attentive and the bartenders were wonderful. We highly recommend Deerfield Golf & Country Club for your big day, they are 5 stars all the way around.

Norman · Married on 09/02/2017

My daughter was married at the Deerfield CC on September 2nd. Courtney ( the wedding coordinator) did a fantastic job. The whole matter was handled wonderfully from beginning to end. The food was delicious, the decor was beautiful and the staff were very friendly, the DJ (Rich) was great. I highly recommend the Deerfield and I will use them again. Thanks Deerfield!