Deerfield Golf & Country Club Reviews

114 Reviews for Deerfield Golf & Country Club

• Jenny

Jenny Castiglione · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing and magical!

Deerfield Country Club was fantastic, from day one to the wedding day. We had a long engagement (about two years) and Courtney from Deerfield was amazing the whole time and kept in touch throughout the process. The day of my wedding was more than I ever could have imagined, Courtney continued to check in with myself, husband and our families throughout the night to see if we needed anything and all the staff that night were on top of it and great. It was magical, beautiful, stress free and honestly the best day. I recommend this venue to EVERYONE. We loved them.

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Erin

Erin Pinto · Married on 10/18/2019

We loved Deerfield!

Deerfield Golf & Country Club Deerfield was AMAZING. They were accommodating and helpful all throughout the process. The minute we walked in, we knew we wanted to have our reception there. The staff was not only amazing the day of, but all of the days leading up to it. All night, the staff came up to me and asked if we needed anything at all and it stuck out to us! We wanted to do alot of the set up but they were right there if we needed it. They packed everything up after and it was totally hassle free. The food was incredible and the staff wouldnt even let my husband and I get up to get our own dinner plates. They got each of us a plate with every food option available and it was just so sweet. They went above and beyond and it was a night we will NEVER forget! I would recommend Deerfield a million times over and over!
    I CAN NOT FORGET our bartender. Irene Thompson. We had two amazing bartenders all night long but one stuck out. When we sat at the bar at Deerfield to pick our food, Irene was bartending. We were going over options and Irene kept walking over and helped us pick every option there was to pick. She got us yummy drinks to sip on as we chose everything and made it fun. Fast forward to the night of, she was just as excited to see us and we were her. We requested her as a bartender and am so glad we did! She went above and beyond all night and even walked my dad some Coors Light out to the dance floor. Love Irene.

Last but not least!!!! Ryanne Johnston. Our Deerfield coordinator. Where to begin! Late night texts and annoying requests and she answered without hesitation. I would call her at all hours, and I mean all hours and she made sure we were happy. She was personable and fun during the whole process. The day before, she came in early and was outside helping us drag all of the boxes inside and helped with everything we could have ever imagined. She even had a specific "brides list" of "special requests" that I had. (she will understand this😂) The night of, she came out and danced with us at the way end of the night (I asked her too) and she was just so fun. She came up to us several times during the night to make sure we were happy and those are the things that stood out. Happy to of made a friend!

We had such an amazing day and we hope that you all do too! Congrats to the newly engaged and newly married couples! I will highly recommend Deerfield Golf and Country Club and hope to host events there for years to come!!!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • O

Olivia Manske · Married on 10/12/2019

Can't thank them enough!

I can't even begin to express how amazing Deerfield was for our wedding. Our coordinator Ryanne was amazing. She was there very step of the way with all the questions and changes we had right down to the week before. I can't thank her and her staff enough. They made our wedding day the best day of our lives! Thank you Deerfield!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie Devanney · Married on 10/04/2019

Real life fairy tale

I recently married my now-husband, Kyle at Deerfield Golf and Country Club on October 4th, 2019. From the moment I stepped into Deerfield, I instantly knew “this is where I want to get married.” I loved everything this venue had to offer from the rustic interior ambiance to the breathtaking view of the greens. I could see myself getting ready downstairs in the bridal suite with my girls (which was to die for!) and walking down the aisle outside with my Dad to marry the love of my life. The ceremony space was stunning and little décor needed to be added. We were able to capture beautiful photo/video both in the venue and outside. There were so many hidden gems throughout the golf course to stop and get great shots. Our wedding coordinator- Courtney was absolutely amazing! She was so on top of things and always made us feel at ease. We were able to text, call or email her anytime with questions and or concerns. She always had an answer! Our day definitely wouldn’t have gone as smoothly as it did without her by our side. The bridal suite attendants, as well as all the other Deerfield staff, were so friendly and attentive. Our guests raved about the buffet and were very impressed with the presentation and layout of the ballroom. It fit our guest count perfectly. I honestly couldn’t have asked for a better day to call our own and will remember our wedding for the rest of our lives. Thank you Deerfield for all you did for us! Cheers to love, laughter and happily ever after. XOXO, The Crippens.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Brianna D'Alessio · Married on 09/27/2019

Deerfield Country Club Wedding Review

My husband and I had the pleasure of getting married at Deerfield Country Club exactly a month ago. The whole day ran so smoothly and perfectly, we could not have asked for anything better. Courtney was so attentive and so helpful throughout the whole wedding day and the whole planning process leading up to the wedding. All of the staff, from the morning Bridal suite staff to the evening servers and bartenders, were so professional and made sure our day was perfect. All of our guests raved about the venue and the food. We were in the larger room and were also able to utilize the outdoor patio space for both our ceremony and for guests to hangout in afterwards. I cannot recommend Deerfield Country Club enough, we had the best wedding day and are so happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Alyssa Waldron · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Courtney made the wedding of our dreams! My husband and I are originally from the Rochester, NY area and we now live in Baltimore, MD. Courtney was so flexible and patient with us and our travel schedule to get everything done. Not only that but we had several guests who had food intolerances and Deerfield went above and beyond to accommodate them. Courtney's responsiveness, professionalism, and the quality of service that she provides is above any service I have ever encountered. I cannot recommend Deerfield enough for anyone having a wedding or any other event. Thank you Courtney and the Deerfield staff for making our dream wedding reality!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Nicole White · Married on 09/20/2019

The Perfect Venue!

My husband and I only had to look at one place to know that Deerfield was the place for us. It was everything we could have ever dreamed of and more. The food was amazing and the space is to die for! My bridesmaids and I used the bridal suite to get ready before the offsite church ceremony which was convenient because we could leave all of our belongings for the rest of the night securely. Not to mention, the bridal suite is AMAZING. Our Wedding Coordinator Amanda handled everything for the reception and we did not have to worry about a single thing, including set up and take down. She made sure everything ran smoothly and was prompt! She answered all our questions along the way and was always so sweet and helpful. She checked in on us throughout the night and always made sure we had a drink in our hand! Hands down best venue. I cannot rave enough about Deerfield.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Crystal · Married on 09/19/2019

Best in class venue in Upstate NY

Deerfield is by far the most sophisticated, classy “rustic” venue in the Upstate NY area. I wouldn’t look anywhere else but here to get married and host your wedding. They are geared towards making sure you have the best wedding experience possible. Check out the bridal sweet!! Not many other locations even have a place for you to store your items for the day- let alone get ready there with beautiful picture opportunities for your photographer! Ever one of my 150 guests said how delicious the food was- most going back for seconds!! The staff was top notch and very hospitable and I could not thank our wedding coordinator, Ryanne Johnston enough for the attention to detail that she gave to me and my wedding. Any request that I had was done, without judgement and without hesitation. Ryanne made me feel like we have been friends forever and she treated me like the perfect maid of honor should. Don’t look anywhere else. Just book here and ask for Ryanne. :)

Sent on 10/02/2019

Amy Pruner · Married on 09/15/2019

40th Wedding Anniversary/Vow Renewal Celebration

Deerfield Country Club did an absolutely amazing job as the perfect venue for our vow renewal celebration celebrated with 160 family members and friends! Amanda B. and her team was meticulous with the details , creating an atmosphere above and beyond our dreams as we celebrated 40 years of marriage. Communication and professionalism were top notch and our guests haven’t stopped raving about the food and atmosphere at Deerfield! These are memories that will continue to make us smile for many years to come! Hopefully we will have the opportunity to attend other future events at Deerfield as we would recommend this venue to anyone looking to create the most beautiful memories! Thank you again Deerfield Country Club!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Jayme-Lee · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely perfect!

I absolutely loved everything about Deerfield. Not only is the facility itself beyond beautiful, the coordinators are amazing, the food is delish and I never once worried that my day would turn out anything but perfect. We’ve gotten nothing but high praises and compliments from all of our guests. I wish I could relieve that day again!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2019

They are the best!

I can't say enough about Deerfield. They cater to every need imaginable. Leading up to it they answered every question quickly and helped put my nerves at ease. Amanda is a true gem. The day of she was always asking if we needed anything and if we were happy. The servers were spot on. The food was out of this world. The place is amazing. Every corner is picture ready.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Paige

Paige Zorij · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!

I got married in September of 2019 and had both the Ceremony and Reception at Deerfield! I can't express to you enough how wonderful the wedding turned out! All of our guest still talk about how delicious the food was and how beautiful the facility is. The bridal suite was stunning and such a perfect space to get ready in as well.
    I'm also so thankful for Amanda, our coordinator since she was on top of everything! She is wonderful to work with and made sure everything that day went smoothly. Deerfield did an amazing job with making sure we were happy most importantly! I highly recommend checking out Deerfield for your future wedding or hosting any special event! I wish I could rank them more than 5 Stars since they really deserve it!! They go above and beyond! I'm so happy we went with them for our venue!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Katie Mutter · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful and reliable wedding venue

Deerfield is such a perfect venue if you are looking for a place that has both indoor and outdoor beauty. The trees, pond, and greens of the golf course make for great photos, as well as the unbelievable flowers, lights, and shrubs on the patio. The indoor decor is unique, warm, and inviting. The day-off and day-after service was on point and the food was fantastic. Ryanne was our helpful and sweet wedding coordinator who was very helpful and supportive for the whole year we worked with her.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Space and Coordinators

From the minute we walked in we knew this was our place. The outdoor ceremony area was beautiful and the ballroom was amazing. Our coordinator Ryanne was amazing to work with! She was always available to answer our questions and even helped to settle my anxiety while crying into bowls of popcorn. Everyone loved the outdoor courtyard where our ceremony took place and the food was amazing. Our guests are still talking about it!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Glitch · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding of our dreams!!!

Deerfield Country Club completely blew us away! They are highly experienced in hosting weddings. Everything went smoothly and as planned. We had multiple compliments on how amazing the food was. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The golf course was very well kept to provide amazing scenery and the gardens were simply breathtaking. We were lucky enough to have Ryanne as our wedding coordinator. She was with us every single step of the way, and answered any questions we had. She was always very responsive and respectful and kept us fully informed. Ryanne made us feel very comfortable day of and kept everything within the planned schedule of events. She communicated with all our vendors leading up to the wedding and day of and we truly had no issues. She made the wedding planning process easy. She was very friendly, easy to work with, and we enjoyed going to Deerfield for meetings with her, we’re sad they are over! She and the Deerfield staff take great pride in going above and beyond to make our day perfect and we couldn’t thank them enough. We were involved in every decision from start to finish, and our day was simply perfect (or #spurrfect as we like to say). We hope to attend more weddings at Deerfield, and we highly recommend them for your wedding!!
    Rebecca and Jon Spurr

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Adam

Adam · Married on 08/17/2019

A Day to Remember!

My wife and I looked at various venues in the Rochester area, and Deerfield was where our hearts drew us to. From the start we worked with Kayleigh, who helped us begin our planning process. She parted ways with Deerfield, and we were assigned Amanda. She has been wonderful to work with from where we picked up, all the way to the altar. Amanda was patient with us and waited when my parents got stuck in traffic and were late to our rehearsal. She was very attentive on our day-of and always made sure that both my wife and I were always taken care of! We received many compliments from our guests that the staff were great, especially during cocktail hour, with food and drink always being replenished. All of our selected food was delicious and also received many compliments. The decor and the whole atmosphere was just gorgeous, and from a 10 minute meeting explaining how we'd like our room setup for the reception, they turned the room into everything we'd imagined. We would recommend this venue to anyone who was looking for an amazing location with a great staff for your day to remember forever.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Kim

Kim Matula · Married on 08/16/2019

Best day ever!

We could not have been more impressed with Courtney and the entire staff at Deerfield. Courtney made our experience everything we could have ever imagined. The venue is beautiful and the food was incredible! I even forgot to seat two people (oops) and Courtney wasn't even phased and took care of it with such ease. Courtney and her team were very impressive. They even helped us pack up everything at the end of the night. I would recommend Deerfield to anyone looking for the best night of their lives!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Janet Bernecky · Married on 07/28/2019

Everything we dreamed of and more!!

Deerfield is an absolutely stunning venue with the perfect vibe for any size wedding!! We had a small wedding of 50 guests and a full service venue like this is hard to find!!! Our wedding coordinator, Courtney was professional and very easy to work with. She presented great ideas to make the day go smoothly. Her attention to detail was also excellent!! The ceremony and reception set up was beautiful. The excellent service provided by the wait staff and bartender was prompt, very pleasant and on spot. Our guests raved over the dinner/appetizers and the bridal room food was so delicious!! We are so thankful we chose this venue!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Leanne

Leanne · Married on 07/19/2019

Our experience getting married at Deerfield was incredible and everything was completely flawless.

Our coordinators Amanda and Ryanne were timely, responsive, and extremely helpful and professional. The staff was outstanding with setting up and taking down the decor/venue space, the food was amazing, the venue itself is spotless and beautiful, and everything on our wedding day was picture perfect with zero flaws or complaints. Deerfield completed our vision & created the most beautiful wedding we could have dreamed of!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy Cocilova · Married on 07/19/2019

The perfect day at Deerfield!

While thinking about this past year, one of the biggest highlights of the year would definitely be our son and daughter in law’s wedding at Deerfield Country Club! Tom and Heather Cocilova! I would highly recommend anyone having an upcoming wedding in the planning to check them out. From our first steps in Deerfield for the tastings to our meetings with Courtney, I must say pure perfection. The food was delicious and we sure did enjoy he WHOLE day there having been able to utilize the Bridal Suite for hair and makeup. I actually did the flowers for the wedding and everyone was so helpful and accommodating to any of my needs or concerns. Then about 2 hours before the wedding came the torrential rain. Of course with an outdoor wedding , you will always run the risk of this and they are always prepared for making your wedding equally beautiful if the rain were to continue BUT this again is where they excel in customer service and professionalism. Extremely calm they prepared the other site placing chairs and setting up the undercover location while another crew were continuously cleaning blowing and sweeping away the rain at every let up of the rain STORMS. Never giving up on the possibility that the wedding could indeed be outside,.... the clouds parted, the seats where dried and the place was immaculate. Unbelievable ! All I can say is that there was nothing that they did not think of and that everyone went out of here way to make the day absolutely perfect! We worked with Courtney and Ryanne! Both were extremely PROFESSIONAL and went above and beyond to make for everyone the BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Alexandra Riccio · Married on 07/13/2019

LOVE Deerfield!!!

AMAZING! Getting married at Deerfield was a dream. Courtney is extremely responsive, and accommodated our every need. We are so lucky to have worked with her. Not only is the venue gorgeous but the service was excellent. Courtney checked in with us and our parents several times throughout the night to make sure our food and everything was too our liking. Getting ready in the bridal suites, we had our own attendant to check in on us and make sure we had everything we needed. It was an absolutely beautiful and perfect wedding because of Deerfield!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Wright Farnsworth · Married on 07/12/2019

Breathtaking!

The moment my husband and I saw Deerfield we thought it was perfect! The bridal suite is just priceless and creates a great time to spend with the ladies before the ceremony. The food was over the top delicious and the kitchen really out did themselves! The ceremony area was just breathtaking. Courtney and all of the staff at Deerfield made our day a breeze and we would love to relive it over and over again if we could! Great venue!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful venue!

We had our wedding at Deerfield at the end of June. We could not be more impressed with the planning and execution of our wedding day. We specifically worked with Courtney who was so easy to communicate with. Anytime I had questions or concerns she was able to assist and respond timely. As for the actual wedding day the staff at Deerfield were amazing! They helped us scope out beautiful photo locations, setup and decorated the room for us as well as just being on hand for anything we needed that day. The venue is so beautiful inside and out! I HIGHLY recommend having your wedding or event at Deerfield. We had the most amazing day!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Maria

Maria Carlo · Married on 06/23/2019

Visually beautiful venue, professional service, great experience!

After a several month venue-search, we immediately knew upon setting our eyes on Deerfield that we had found the perfect place. It's simple, yet classy elegance was exactly what we were looking for. Our event coordinator, Ryanne Johnston, was warm, attentive, detail-oriented, and professional. She was key to making the entire event flow smoothly and stress-free. Our friends and family commented on the beautiful and meticulously cared for grounds and facility, the delicious food, and the friendliness and professionalism displayed by the entire staff. The pre-wedding food tasting was extremely helpful in determining our wedding day menu. The bridal suite was AMAZING!!! (The Groom and Best Man would have liked a similar space to get dressed.) We highly recommend Deerfield Golf and Country Club for your wedding ceremony and reception. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/17/2019

K.A. · Married on 06/22/2019

A dream to work with!

Courtney and Ryanne were amazing to work with! Long distance brides are never easy, but they made the whole process a breeze, and made sure everything was absolutely perfect! The food was great, the bridal suites were gorgeous, and it's great that a country club would have dedicated ceremony spaces outdoors. All of my guests said this was the smoothest wedding they'd ever been to. Ryanne was our rock the day of the wedding, she made sure nothing was forgotten and that everything ran on time. Can't recommend it enough.

Sent on 07/17/2019