Deerfield Golf & Country Club Reviews

Deerfield Golf & Country Club 5
Deerfield Golf & Country Club 6
Deerfield Golf & Country Club 7

Janet Bernecky · Married on 07/28/2019

Everything we dreamed of and more!!

Deerfield is an absolutely stunning venue with the perfect vibe for any size wedding!! We had a small wedding of 50 guests and a full service venue like this is hard to find!!! Our wedding coordinator, Courtney was professional and very easy to work with. She presented great ideas to make the day go smoothly. Her attention to detail was also excellent!! The ceremony and reception set up was beautiful. The excellent service provided by the wait staff and bartender was prompt, very pleasant and on spot. Our guests raved over the dinner/appetizers and the bridal room food was so delicious!! We are so thankful we chose this venue!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Leanne

Leanne · Married on 07/19/2019

Our experience getting married at Deerfield was incredible and everything was completely flawless.

Our coordinators Amanda and Ryanne were timely, responsive, and extremely helpful and professional. The staff was outstanding with setting up and taking down the decor/venue space, the food was amazing, the venue itself is spotless and beautiful, and everything on our wedding day was picture perfect with zero flaws or complaints. Deerfield completed our vision & created the most beautiful wedding we could have dreamed of!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 8
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 9

Alexandra Riccio · Married on 07/13/2019

LOVE Deerfield!!!

AMAZING! Getting married at Deerfield was a dream. Courtney is extremely responsive, and accommodated our every need. We are so lucky to have worked with her. Not only is the venue gorgeous but the service was excellent. Courtney checked in with us and our parents several times throughout the night to make sure our food and everything was too our liking. Getting ready in the bridal suites, we had our own attendant to check in on us and make sure we had everything we needed. It was an absolutely beautiful and perfect wedding because of Deerfield!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Wright Farnsworth · Married on 07/12/2019

Breathtaking!

The moment my husband and I saw Deerfield we thought it was perfect! The bridal suite is just priceless and creates a great time to spend with the ladies before the ceremony. The food was over the top delicious and the kitchen really out did themselves! The ceremony area was just breathtaking. Courtney and all of the staff at Deerfield made our day a breeze and we would love to relive it over and over again if we could! Great venue!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 20
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 21
  • Maria

Maria Carlo · Married on 06/23/2019

Visually beautiful venue, professional service, great experience!

After a several month venue-search, we immediately knew upon setting our eyes on Deerfield that we had found the perfect place. It's simple, yet classy elegance was exactly what we were looking for. Our event coordinator, Ryanne Johnston, was warm, attentive, detail-oriented, and professional. She was key to making the entire event flow smoothly and stress-free. Our friends and family commented on the beautiful and meticulously cared for grounds and facility, the delicious food, and the friendliness and professionalism displayed by the entire staff. The pre-wedding food tasting was extremely helpful in determining our wedding day menu. The bridal suite was AMAZING!!! (The Groom and Best Man would have liked a similar space to get dressed.) We highly recommend Deerfield Golf and Country Club for your wedding ceremony and reception. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/17/2019

K.A. · Married on 06/22/2019

A dream to work with!

Courtney and Ryanne were amazing to work with! Long distance brides are never easy, but they made the whole process a breeze, and made sure everything was absolutely perfect! The food was great, the bridal suites were gorgeous, and it's great that a country club would have dedicated ceremony spaces outdoors. All of my guests said this was the smoothest wedding they'd ever been to. Ryanne was our rock the day of the wedding, she made sure nothing was forgotten and that everything ran on time. Can't recommend it enough.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2019

Simply the best!

Deerfield was amazing! I only looked at their venue and was blown away! Friends and family who attended my wedding say that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Between the food, and the classy look, Deerfield gives you everything you need. Plus a bridal suite!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Marissa · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely Incredible!!

If you’re looking for a wedding venue, I cannot say enough amazing things about Deerfield Country Club Weddings & Events. Seriously- they were incredible from start to finish. When we visited them a year and a half ago, they invited us to a private tasting event and we fell in love with the food, the space, and the staff.

We were assigned to Ryanne Johnston who coordinated all of the details for our big day. She is BEYOND amazing!! She kept in contact with me for the next 18 months and made me feel so at ease. At the events leading up to our wedding, and particularly on the day of, she was so kind, so professional, and so on top of everything. She went above and beyond in every way possible! I told her at the end of the night that I’ll actually miss talking to her after everything is done!

The entire staff at Deerfield was top notch - every single one of them. Every time I passed a staff member, they not only greeted me with a big smile, but asked if there was anything that I needed. Bartenders had our drink orders ready immediately, servers had plates waiting for us, Ryanne made sure everything looked beautiful the entire time, and one attendant even asked if I needed help with my dress as I headed to the restroom... At the end of the night, all of our stuff was packed and the staff had a to-go bag of food waiting for us. From start to finish, we were blown away. My parents could not stop talking about how attentive, polite, and genuinely nice everyone at Deerfield was. There was nothing that they didn’t think of ahead of time and nothing that they weren’t willing to do to make everything perfect.

Lastly, as I’m sure you can tell from photos, the space itself is breathtaking. The ceremony was perfection and I couldn’t believe how beautiful the reception space was. The lights in the trees, the sunset views... even the bathrooms were pretty!! There is not one inch of that entire venue that wouldn’t make for a good photo! If you’re looking for a place to hold your wedding or event, do yourself a favor and consider Deerfield Golf & Country Club!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Christian · Married on 06/08/2019

Best. Day. Ever.

From the initial venue walk through to the wedding, Deerfield Country Club showed the most professionalism, quality, and elegance.
    John and I were so humbled by the kindness and organization our event planner, Courtney, had shown us.
    Me and my bridesmaids spent the morning getting ready right at the onsite bridal suite, not only was the suite equivalent to a Pottery Barn catalog the service for our brunch was impeccable.
    The amazing memories that we have from our perfect wedding day stem back to the Deerfield staff and the most beautiful outdoor setup and ballroom.
    Thank you so much for giving us the best day of our lives.
    -The Borgal's

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 05/18/2019

Deerfield exceeded all of my expectations for our big day!

Ryanne was our event coordinator. Planning a wedding can be very confusing and overwhelming. Ryanne was so helpful and patient with all of the questions we had. It was great to have her help throughout the whole process and on the day of! We had a sit down dinner, every meal was amazing as was the food we ordered to the bridal suite the morning of the wedding. We had a great bridal suite attendant, Lorraine I believe, she did everything to help us from steaming our dresses to helping my MOH bustle my dress. I recommend Deerfield 100%, they will make sure you and all of your guests have an amazing time!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Pauleen

Pauleen · Married on 03/02/2019

As a wedding planner, I love love love working with Deerfield. The space is so beautiful, but this venue is so much more than that. The coordinators are fabulous to work with and extremely thorough with their Banquet Event Orders, so everyone is informed and on the same page. This allows the service timing to be on point. One of the best parts is the bridal suites. There is so much space and it's a unique add on that most venues don't have. Definitely give Deerfield a look!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Maddie · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

We knew Deerfield was it the second we walked through the doors. It’s rustic but still so elegant. The food is AMAZING, our guests couldn’t stop raving about it. The bridal suites are a great amenity, the morning went so smooth being in one location the whole day. Our attendant, Lorraine, was so sweet, she went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. Deerfield has so much to offer for your big day. We rented the ceremony isle decor giving us one less thing to worry about and the neutral colors allowed the pieces to tie in to our theme and color scheme. Our coordinator Ryanne was the best! We booked 19 months ahead and Ryanne never made me feel like I wasn’t a priority. She was always there to answer all my crazy emails and was always willing to meet with us. I would 100% recommend Deerfield!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

What an amazing day! Thank you!

Ryanne and the Deerfield staff were wonderful to work with! They went above and beyond to make our day, a day to remember forever. Ryanne was quick to answer all questions and amazing to work with! My husband and I could tell she has experience in the wedding field, therefore exceeding all our expectations. I would definitely recommend Deerfield Country Club as a wedding venue. I received nothing but great comments from my guests on how beautiful the room was and friendly the staff was! Thank you to Deerfield and especially Ryanne for making our wedding day unforgettable!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Deerfield! We got married on 9/8/18, everything was wonderful. The staff knows exactly how to execute a perfect wedding. Working with Courtney was amazing, she offered great suggestions and advice from our ceremony to our reception! Courtney was ahead of the game on everything the day of the wedding and super responsive during the planning stages. The bridal suites were a gorgeous place to get ready in the morning of. Lorianne, our bridal suite attendant was so sweet and was right there with anything we needed all morning. The grounds are gorgeous, there was many beautiful spots for our pictures. The food, drinks and staff were awesome, we have heard nothing but great things from our guest! Highly recommend Deerfield to any future bride.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Toni · Married on 08/19/2018

Our wedding day went perfectly! We got married on a Sunday and had a reception of roughly 110 guests. Courtney was our wedding coordinator, she had an established rapport with our photographers, officiant, and DJ. Our guests enjoyed the food and open bar selection. We opted for one of the buffet options with additional hors d’oeuvres and a late night snack. The dance floor was full all night. We got married on a Sunday and we’re the only wedding at Deerfield that day so it was quiet and peaceful during our ceremony. We had several quirky requests pertaining to the bar and they figured out how to get what we wanted without charging an arm and a leg! We rented lawn games, center pieces, aisle decor, arbor decor, bar decor, and they even spruce up the dessert table to make it extra cute! Aaron the club manager and Courtney our coordinator were truly wonderful, if you are planning your wedding and want it to be stress free give them a call!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 22
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 23
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 24
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 25
    Deerfield Golf & Country Club 26

Beth · Married on 08/11/2018

My son and daughter in law got married and had their reception at Deerfield this past weekend. Everything I experienced with them from their planning experience, to our time spent in the bridal suite the day of the wedding, to the ceremony, through the reception was absolutely amazing to me! Kayleigh was professional yet added just enough of a personal touch to make everyone feel comfortable and welcome. Everyone at Deerfield was responsive and helpful with any need that arose. There seemed to always be someone available us but you never seemed to know they were there. The food was amazing, the venue was beautiful and clean. I feel like I can't write enough to do our experience at Deerfield justice! I would highly recommend Deerfield Country Club without any hesitation! Thank you to Kayleigh and the entire staff!!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Casey · Married on 08/11/2018

We had our wedding on August 11th and it was everything we could have ever imagined it to be and more. The staff at Deerfield is so professional and you get the feeling that they genuinely care about all of the details of your special day. We had the pleasure of having Kayleigh as our coordinator. She not only went above and beyond in making sure that we felt comfortable with all of our decisions but she even put her own personal touch on everything. Our guests and our wedding party spoke highly of the staff at Deerfield but they all had something extra positive and special to say about Kayleigh. It was the perfect day and the weather was absolutely gorgeous. Deerfield is a naturally beautiful venue and that is truly reflected in every photo from that day. The food was also delicious! As we made our rounds to each table to greet our guests they all had complimented our food choices. The Deerfield staff is professional, caring, hardworking, and overall absolutely incredible! I hope to return to Deerfield for other special occasions in the future. Thank you all so much for making our wedding day so memorable!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Amy · Married on 08/11/2018

Deerfield was the first venue my fiance and I looked at when we got engaged. We visited other venues but ultimately we loved Deerfield from the moment we saw it. The venue is absolutely beautiful - both inside and outside. We had our ceremony at a Church so we did not use the ceremony space but our reception was beautiful and looked exactly like I wanted it to. The team at Deerfield did a great job setting everything up and was wonderful throughout the event. Our coordinator was Ryanne and she was amazing. In the weeks leading up to the wedding I emailed her all the time and she was so patient and helpful. She had great ideas and made my ideas come true as well! The food was fantastic, including the late night, and everything ran perfectly. Our guests raved about how wonderful everything was and I could not have been happier!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Kristina · Married on 08/04/2018

If I could rate Deerfield any higher, I would! I've never in my life experienced such amazing customer service!
    I was married 8/4/18 and my husband and I worked with Kayleigh. Since day 1, Kayleigh was there for every question along the way. She answered every email, was available to meet immediately at our earliest convenience and went above and beyond for us.
    The morning of my wedding, we found out that our officiant needed emergency surgery. We had already paid the officiant and they also had our marriage license from the rehearsal. We were absolutely devastated and clueless on what to do so we called Kayleigh at 7am! Not only did she answer our phone call, she took it upon herself to drive out to our officiant, gather all the money back along with our marriage license and find us a new officiant within minutes!
    Kayleigh, along with her team, are simply incredible to say the least! We can never thank them enough for all they did for us during our year of planning until the end of the most amazing day/night of our lives.
    If anyone is looking for the most beautiful venue, outstanding service, delicious food and value, I urge you to meet with Kayleigh or another coordinator at Deerfield!
    Thank you again Deerfield for making our dream wedding come true!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2018

Deerfield was the perfect choice for our wedding venue! My husband and I along with all our guests had the best night. Courtney was professional, responsive and friendly throughout the planning process and was two steps ahead the entire night to ensure the night went perfectly. Having access to the bridal suites the day of made everything easier and stress-free. Lorianne was a wonderful touch to the suite accommodating to the needs of myself and the bridesmaid as well as steaming everyone’s dress! The food was delicious, the staff was attentive and everything went as planned. The venue/grounds are so beautiful. You definitely will not regret your decision to pick Deerfield as your wedding venue!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/03/2018

I had my wedding at Deerfield Golf & County Club on August 3, 2018 and everything was absolutely PERFECT! My wedding planner was Courtney and she sold me from day one when we toured the venue. I looked for 4 other venues and no other venue came close to their professionalism. Everything was organized, if I had a question, it was answered promptly. My ceremony was outside, the reception took place in the large ballroom and we had access to the large bridal suite starting at 9am, which both are SO stunning. The food was spot on (we received so many compliments), staff was attentive, and everything went exactly as planned. The venue and grounds are so beautiful and well taken care of- pictures are amazing!! I can not thank Courtney and Deerfield staff enough for making my big day perfect!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Chanea · Married on 08/03/2018

We recently had our wedding at Deerfield Golf and Country Club and could not be happier! The staff was amazing to us and our wedding coordinator Ryanne was so helpful throughout the whole process. The food was great and I would recommend this venue to everyone.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Terese · Married on 06/23/2018

My Husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Deerfield Country Club on June 23, 2018. We were both so impressed with everyone who worked there. Everyone was so wonderful and helpful. We felt very comfortable there. From the moment my girls and I arrived at Deerfield, we headed to the Bridal Suite where we finished getting ready. We were well catered to in the suite. It was beautiful! Our wedding coordinator Ryanne, was awesome to work with. She was there by our side with everything and answered our questions and concerns on a timely matter. The staff also took the time to take care of us as well as our wedding party and our guests. Even when the weather didn't cooperate, they were able to accommodate the guests and us. They moved the ceremony to a covered location. We highly recommend Deerfield for any wedding or special occasions.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Deerfield is absolutely amazing. Hands down one of the top places to get married in upstate NY. I can not say enough about Deerfield. I was recently married there June 16, 2018. Everything was outstanding and exceptional. The place is beautiful. The staff is very friendly and down right amazing. From the first time we visited to even after the wedding was over. Deerfield goes out of there way above and beyond to make sure you truly have a magical day. Your guest will not forget your wedding. Also the bridal suit is AMAZING. Lorianne went out of her way to make sure we were taken care of in the bridal suit. She even steamed all of our dresses love her. Our coordinator Ryanne knows her stuff. She's very easy to work with and great at her job. I highly recommend Deerfield you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/03/2018