Deercreek Country Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Louis F. Married on 04/10/2021

The Fields Wedding

If you want a time to remember, contact Savannah! She is outstanding, attentive, professional, and accommodating! I honestly don’t think our wedding would have been as smooth, vibrant, and fun, without her and the amazing staff at Deercreek. Every member of the staff was very nice and attentive. They went above and beyond on every aspect of our wedding, from the initial planning stages and selecting which wedding package we wanted; to menu selection and food tasting; coordinating and accommodating two date changes due to Covid; and the list could literally go on and on. There wasn’t one time that I saw a staff member not happy to assist. At times it seemed that the staff was enjoying themselves more than the guest, which was awesome to experience. They really have an award winning crew in my opinion. All and all, my Wife and I are beyond happy that we chose Deercreek over other venues. If we had to do it again, I wouldn’t change a thing! #ATimeToRemeber
  • Jessica
    Jessica D. Married on 03/06/2021

Our Wedding Day

Savannah and the crew at Deer Creek were nothing less than perfect! Savannah went out of her way to make sure our day was special! This day is something we will never forget!
    Mallory R. Married on 12/19/2020

Perfect Day

Savannah was amazing from start to finish. Planning a covid wedding had its challenges but Savannah and everyone at Deercreek helped make it the most perfect day! The food was amazing and the setting was beautiful!
    Robyn A. Married on 11/14/2020

Book with deercreek!

Our December wedding at Deercreek Country Club was absolutely perfect. Everything from the beautiful location to the delicious food to the amazing staff... I could not have asked for a better experience or a better value! Our wedding planner Savannah was so attentive and knowledgeable and she planned the wedding of our dreams. Our guests are still raving about the wedding and the staff. If you're on the market for a venue, please go visit Deercreek. You will fall in love!
  • Liz
    Liz Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!

Deercreek was an absolutely amazing wedding venue! The day was perfect & I couldn't have done it without them. Savannah was awesome from the beginning. We originally booked when the other coordinator was there and we were a little worried but Savannah made sure to reach out and meet in person when the change was made. We met with her and we were very impressed. Throughout the whole process, Savannah was prompt to respond at all times. We had to make some major changes due to Covid but she was able to come up with ideas to make our event go on. We also had to make last minute changes due to rain and she was helpful and accommodating. The day turned out perfect and I couldn't have imagined it any other way. The whole staff was very friendly and the wedding went so smoothly. You could tell that they all knew what they were doing!! Savannah took away the stress, was super friendly and fun to work with! I highly recommend Deercreek as your wedding venue!

Deercreek Country Club's reply:

Liz, Greg & Jada I am so happy that I got to be a part of your special day. You two are what this job is all about creating memories for people who are so in love! Thank you for sharing your day with myself & Deercreek
    Mandy O. Married on 11/07/2020

Mother of the Groom

We loved having my son’s wedding at Deercreek Country Club! Savannah Kelly was excellent to work with; she was professional and very flexible, especially during COVID times. The setting for the ceremony was lovely and the accommodations were great. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves. I would definitely recommend Savannah and Deercreek Country Club for weddings or other events.
    Kalyn Married on 10/17/2020

Savannah was perfection

Savannah was AMAZING! If you are looking for somewhere to have your event, look no further! We had our wedding at Deercreek and from the first moment we walked in we knew we had to book with Savannah. She went above and beyond on everything. She was professional, caring, fun, helpful, took away the stress, and did SO much to make sure we were taken care of.
    We were battling covid (along with other things) while planning our wedding and Savannah was constantly checking on us to see if there was anything more she could do to help. She is a wonderful communicator and I mean she does WAY more than is in her job description. She is someone who really loves what she does and it shows by her details that go into her planning and coordinating.
    She was such a blessing to find and we are so grateful for her. She is someone we will never forget and we hope to be able to use her services again in the future. HIGHLY recommend her.

Deercreek Country Club's reply:

Kalyn & Adam! Thank you so much. I truly enjoyed working with you and feel like we have become friends through this and I can't wait to see your happy marriage grow. Thank you for trusting Deercreek to help make your day PERFECTION
  • Billy
    Billy T. Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding of our Dreams

Deer Creek Country Club is the perfect venue for your dream wedding. We had several employees rotate after we booked and 2 of those employees were top notch! Including our last coordinator Savannah Kelly. We can not say enough about Savannah's professionalism, acceptance, patience and guidance throughout the entire process. We are a same-sex couple and that was never an issue for the venue or their staff. We were treated like royalty and highly recommend the Deer Creek Country Club for your dream wedding day!

Deercreek Country Club's reply:

Billy & Andrew you were a DREAM to work with. Thank you for trusting us with your special day and allowing us to be a part of it!
  • I
    Inger S. Married on 09/10/2020

We said yes at deercreek!

We were married at Deercreek Country Club on Friday, October 9, 2020. We had a few places in mind but after meeting with Savannah Kelly, the event planner, we knew this was the place for us to say "I DO." I had so many concerns since the Covid-19 started and Savannah assured me everything would be fine. They took all precautions to keep my guest and me safe while following CDC guidelines.

Savannah was very helpful in this whole process. Everything from food tasting, return calls/emails, decoration, and constant last-minute changes, Savannah was very patient with us. As the date would grew closer she would call and say" let's go over the details to make sure I have everything you and your groom want to make sure your day is special!" I sent her my wedding colors and she said "I will handle everything from here." This process was indeed a stressful wedding planning on my part, all I had to do was show up for my special day. Throughout everything, I am so glad WE SAID YES AT DEERCREEK!
    Alexis M. Married on 03/07/2020

Best event coordinator ever!

Savannah was so easy to work with and made our wedding planning super easy. The day of the wedding she arrived early and made sure everything was set up to run smoothly and even helped us with setting up decor. The entire day went off without a hitch and she made sure everything was cleaned up at the end of the night and our gifts had a place to go. I highly recommend working with Savannah for your wedding!

Deercreek Country Club's reply:

Alexis I'm so glad I could be part of you and Colin's day! You both were a joy to work with.

-Savannah
  • Maria
    Maria S. Married on 12/28/2019

Amazingly gorgeos

We were here recently with some friends and i set up an appt to mee with someone to have my wedding here. Cant wait!
    Ani Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Venue

The staff there are super nice and helpful. The venue is beautiful and so clean.
    Chelsea D. Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful Experience

This venue was beautiful, fun and perfect for my wedding. Staff was great and we had zero problems or complaints.
  • Gloria
    Gloria Married on 03/23/2019

Best wedding venue

I want to thank everyone that helped my dream wedding come true. We had an amazing time, the food was delicious 😋 .

Deercreek Country Club's reply:

We definitely enjoyed being a part of your big day! Congratulations to you and Jeff! You wedding is one of our favorites so far this year!
    Stephanie Married on 07/21/2018
    This has to be the best place in Jacksonville to have a wedding. Julie is amazing and helped us to create a very special day. Our guests are still raving about how great our wedding was and that it was the best they had been too. Everyone that worked there was so professional and I couldn't have asked for a better day, absolutely nothing went wrong.
  • Katrin
    Katrin R. Married on 11/11/2017

Great Venue

Great venue, Cara was flexible in allowing the bridal party to get ready in the locker room earlier than originally planned so the girls and I were able to take our pictures before the ceremony. Cara worked great with my mom and aunt (who did a lot of the planning since I no longer live in Jax) and kept in contact with my photographer and makeup artist. There was almost a slight hiccup during my wedding day due to light rain, however, they kept us calm by letting us know if the rain didn’t stop then they’d move the ceremony inside. The locker rooms and bar looked great now that they’re renovated. The guys used the upstairs room instead of the men’s locker room since the men’s locker room tends to be busier than the women’s. Even during the rehearsal, Cara gave us extra time to practice so everyone felt comfortable for the next day. These pictures are the only ones on my phone, sorry! I highly recommend this venue!
    Chelsea Married on 03/24/2017
    We had the best experience with Deercreek! Julie was so accommodating, quick to respond and easy to get ahold of. They took care of EVERYTHING, from the set up/clean up, to the food and alcohol. The food is AMAZING, the set up is beautiful and they go above and beyond to make sure everything goes smoothly. I knew when we walked into the place that it was right for us and I was right!

Chelsea,
    Thank you so much for your comments! You and Allen were an absolute pleasure to work with and I wish you both all the best!
    Brittany Married on 12/03/2016
    JULIE IS PHENOMENAL! I can't even express in this review how perfect our wedding went - majority in thanks to Deercreek Country Club. The food was absolutely amazing, bar service was exquisite, staff was very very nice and helpful. I have absolutely zero complaints and think everyone should have their wedding at this wonderful venue.
    Diane Married on 10/29/2016
    THE BEST DAY EVER I could imagine! I couldn't have asked for anything else! Both my wedding ceremony and reception were held at Deercreek. Julie was AMAZING, from the first day I stepped in her office till the last minute of my wedding she was very helpful! Everything was beautiful and exceeded my expectations , and her staff was FANTASTIC! The food was beyond amazing! Everything was PERFECT! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding!
  • User2902982 2+ years ago
    From start to finish Julie made the wedding process stress free and totally enjoyable.
    My original wedding was supposed to be the day of Hurricane Matthew so Julie was able to move my big day from Friday to Sunday. Our wedding couldn't have turned out more perfect. The Deercreek staff are all amazing!!
    Ashley Married on 08/13/2016
    I couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding! The staff was amazing during the planning and the actual wedding day, and the venue was beautiful. I received so many compliments after our wedding, and really couldn't have been happier.
    Nicole Married on 05/06/2016
    Deercreek Country Club is beautiful and affordable. Julie was the best; helpful, fun and caring. Meagan was also a huge help especially the day of the wedding! They handle everything very professionally but they are so much fun to work with, they relieved me of so much stress! The food was beyond amazing and we are still getting compliments on it all as well as the servers. The servers were very prompt and extremely polite! I couldn't have asked for a better day!
    Jessica Married on 04/17/2016
    Deercreek Country Club is an amazing venue to have your wedding. Everything is so beautiful to the gold chandeliers, vaulted ceiling, and the location for the ceremony. The staff is absolutely wonderful and of course the event coordinator is such a great person to have by your side on your big day. I am so happy I chose Deercreek Country Club.
    Brittany Married on 03/13/2016
    Julie and the rest of the staff made my wedding day perfect. It was such a pleasure working with her. The venue and food was outstanding. It rained on the day.. I did not feel stress for a second and the backup plan was gorgeous. Guests raved about it. I couldnt have made a better choice picking Deercreek.