Deena Miller Productions Reviews

73 | Orlando, FL

73 Reviews for Deena Miller Productions

Meriah · Married on 05/11/2013

Deena was absolutely wonderful to work with for this wedding. As a wedding coordinator I work with many different bands and can honestly say that Deena was one of the most professional and fun. She quickly answered any questions that I had and went out of her way to meet any requests either from myself or my client. Deena and her band knew how to work the crowd all night and kept the flow of the event perfectly timed to all the other elements. My client chose to use the full band plus a male singer- they were fantastic! Deena Miller Productions is classy, professional, great sounding, and they can keep your guests entertained for hours. This is definitely a band to consider for your next event!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Dear Meriah,
    Why THANK YOU for this wonderful review !
    It was a fantastic event ! I really enjoyed working with you as well.
    I love that I got to keep one of the butterflies with me all night :)
    BTW - anyone who is reading this, MERIAH is an extremely talented and professional Event Planner and gem to work with.
    I do hope to do it again soon.
    Smiles,
    Deena Miller

Sudamys · Married on 01/27/2013

Deena and Judy were superb. They did both ceremony and reception music and it was lovely. They worked with me in music selection. The music was non stop and so beautiful.

Sent on 02/28/2013

My husband Rich and I could not have been more pleased with how Deena Miller and her band were able to customize our song list for our wedding ! We have a diverse group of friends with varied musical taste and wanted to have them perform a little something for everyone without it feeling scattered and unpleasant. Deena Miller came through for us in a big way ! The way they were able to segway from Rock to Country to Blues seemed flawless ! The dance floor was never empty and we received so many compliments on our choice of entertainment at the end of the evening that we just had to share our wonderful experience with future customers ! A big thumbs up to Deena Miller and her band ! Our special day will never be forgotten !

Sent on 10/23/2012

Melanie · Married on 09/08/2012

Deena and the band were great and really kept the dance floor alive the entire night. I must have listened to 30-40 different bands on the internet before finding them as I was very picky. We actually booked them sight unseen & unheard live - We were sold by their many videos on youtube.. I have to admit that we were a little nervous, but after speaking to Deena on the phone I felt like I was in good hands immediately. They delivered far beyond our expectations! We thank you for a GREAT party.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Melanie !! thank you so much for this review ! I know I will be seeing you at a few more events - thanks for the referrals :-)
    Hug, Deena

Marissa · Married on 07/29/2012

Deena and her band were fabulous! She made my wedding feel like a red carpet event. She was attentive, super talented, and kept my guests entertained all night. Meeting her felt like reuniting with a friend, even though we had only planned our event from afar. Overall, fantastic feeling from her band, and I would highly recommend them for all of your events! Every single one!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Thank you Marissa !! Hope you enjoyed your honeymoon. Please stay in touch with me. We had a GREAT time as well. Lots of love & happiness to you both!
    Deena & The Band

Laini · Married on 06/17/2012

Deena was absolutely amazing to work with. Not only did we have an amazing band for our event that kept the party going the whole night, but she was responsive, able to offer suggestions without being pushy, and helped us to put together a great array of music for our ceremony and reception. The first time we met her was at the wedding, since we were planning from afar and couldnt meet with her before then. She made us feel like we had known her forever!! I highly recommend her to anyone who wants a high energy, skilled, fun party band.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Thank you for the great review ! This absolutely makes my day.
    I so enjoy the happiness and smiles on the faces of my
    VERY SPECIAL clients . You, your beautiful family and all of your friends
    made our job so much fun, as your energy kept up with US !! Ha!
    You didn't let me down :-)
    Much Love to you,
    Smiles, Deena & the band

Valerie · Married on 05/20/2011

Words can not describe how fantastic this band is. They exceeded our expectations beyond belief!! People are still commenting on how awesome our band was and how much fun they had dancing all night. Deena Miller Productions truly made our wedding "the wedding of the century".

Valerie & Brandon Coulter

Sent on 06/09/2011

Tricia · Married on 05/14/2011

Deena's band was fantastic, and made my wedding an event to remember! My guests danced all night, and my friends and family are still talking about how much fun it was. Deena listened to me and made me feel like I was her number one priority throughout my planning. She knew exactly what I needed and the band catered to the entire crowd, young and old. I highly recommend hiring her for any event you plan!!!

Sent on 06/22/2011

Juan Carlos · Married on 11/20/2010

These guys are awesome!!

They play a wide variety of tunes and they manage to get everyone up and dancing.

Really fun vibe.

Sent on 06/08/2011

Kim · Married on 10/10/2010

Professional & In tune with our guest!

I apologize for the delay in writing these words of thanks for the beautiful job you did at my and Rays engagement party. If this is even the fraction of what's to come with the full Deena Miller band extravaganza I will be the happiest bride on earth !
    I didn’t expect people to be dancing at the engagement announcement, but you got them up.
    You took an intimate setting and created a full blow party. We chose right !!
    Everyone is still talking about how incredible you were Deena and they can’t wait for the BIG DAY!
    See you in 2019 !!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Caryn · Married on 09/18/2009

They were the best band I have ever see at an affair. Everyone danced all night. The music was fun, and all my guests loved them. I would recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 06/22/2011

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Thank you !!! I think it's your anniversary TODAY !!! Happy Happy Anniversary ! Much love and happiness to you.
    Deena Miller

Keli · event on: 08/13/2006

My 40th Birthday was WONDERFUL! Deena is an amazing vocalist & musician, a pleasure to deal with, and a wonderful addition to ANY celebration!!

Sent on 11/03/2012

Laura · Married on 06/07/2014

All I can really say is GOOD LUCK finding a band better than Deena Miller. Music can really make or break an event and I do not believe our wedding would have been as wonderful without this band. During the last song of the night (cheers theme song), the entire wedding party of about 150 people were all on the dance floor. I don't know if I've ever seen that before.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Marie · Married on 11/10/2013

I was in the bridal party for my cousin's wedding and having DMP made the wedding a true blast. I knew it would be fun, but it was way more so than any of us expected!! It was like being at a private concert. The band had so much energy and felt like they were a true part of the celebration. They played a wide range of oldies and current hits perfectly.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2013

Deena and DMP were incredible to work with. They performed the music I picked out beautifully, even though some of it was really obscure and strange! Everyone I talked to at the reception was thrilled with them, and said it was the most fun they'd ever had (not just at a wedding!!). Most of all, Deena was so dedicated to making our day perfect that she even sent us some of the transcribed music as a gift! I can't speak highly enough about her and her crew.

Sent on 10/15/2013

April · Married on 06/05/2011

DEENA!!!!!

I had SOOOO much fun last night and wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so incredible. Deena Miller as a Singer (gorgeous voice!), Songwriter (I LOVE YOUR MUSIC!!!), host (amazing personality!), and human (beautiful free spirit, with a bubbly sassy personality, AND a hot body not to mention the great head of ROCK hair!) is just so wonderful to take in :0)

Thanks Again and I definitely hope to see you again soon at another celebration!

~April

Sent on 06/06/2011

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

WOW!!!!! Thank you, Thank you !!! You all made the job easy, amazing evening indeed.
    Still buzzin! You are BEAutiful :)
    Hope to see you again REALLY SOON!
    Deena & The Band

Katelyn · Married on 10/10/2015

Deena Miller Productions was a hit at our wedding. They provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They are an extremely talented group of musicians. The dance floor DID NOT STOP the entire reception! The introductions by the band were very professional and never "wedding cheesy." The band interacted with guests on the dance floor and made sure everyone was having a great time.
    Thanks to Deena, Mario and everyone of DMP!
    xoxo,
    Katelyn & Lee

Sent on 11/28/2015

Chris · Married on 05/23/2015

Deena Miller and her crew played at our wedding and they truly brought down the house! Their music was vibrant, tasteful and delightful. Once we got the ball rolling, Deena (and her VP of operations Mario) sent us their personal contact information and we stayed in touch about song choices, themes and the like. We were able to request special songs that weren't on her list too, which added a great personal touch to the reception. We always felt well-connected to them as we planned our big day. On the day of, we were a little scared because Deena had a severe medical emergency come up which required her to go to the ER hours before the ceremony. However, she had a replacement lined up and ready to go - but after many stitches and two hospital visits she was able to come with time to spare AND still be lead singer (with a smile too!). What an amazing woman! Before the reception, she checked with us to make sure everything was set up okay (which it was) and that she had the pronunciation correct for members of the bridal party as they were announced and were giving speeches. I really liked her attention to details - and it showed. During the reception, her team got our guests on the dance floor with well-timed, fun and ardently performed music spanning classic hits, modern dance music and everything in between. Nothing felt out of place - and Deena did a great job MCing the evening (announcing transitions to cake cutting, food arriving, etc.) and having the music change accordingly during these transitions was great too. I also really liked that later on in the evening she moved to the dance floor as she sang, which I feel really enhanced the guest's connection to the music.After the ceremony, guests came up to me and told me how awesome they thought the band was - and I share their view - going with Deena was one of the best choices we made for our reception, and I could not recommend them more highly. Give them a look!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2013

There was not a guest in their seat during our wedding reception. You always hear about the bride and groom not getting to eat... Well our GUESTS said their food got cold because they would not miss a moment on the dance floor! The energy that Deena and her band brought was incredible. They performed songs from every generation that had our family and friends all dancing and shouting together! There was non-stop music from the moment we began the cocktail hour to the last minute of our reception and our guests are raving about how amazing our band was. I suggest sticking with the live performances rather than having them play a track because the quality is just so much better and worth it! (we suggested playing the original track for our first dance but it was hard to hear.)

Sent on 08/02/2013

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Thank you !!!!! Thank goodness I broke a heel that night , so I had a good reason to perform & dance barefoot with you all !!! Haha :)
    You rocked me hard !!! Love it <3

Cathy · Married on 06/01/2013

Deena and her band provided wonderful music and put on an amazing performance! Everytime I called she listened to our suggestions and was so easy to work with! The quality of singing was impeccable and the dance floor was always packed! -Carthy & John

Sent on 11/28/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2012

Deena and her band are the best. They rocked out at our wedding and had people up and dancing the whole time. So many of my guests commented on their overall skill, and especially Deena's terrific voice.

Some of the greatest parts about Deena, though, are her responsiveness and professionalism. Deena was in frequent contact and knew the topics we needed to cover beforehand to make the wedding day stress-free. She also had some great suggestions, not only for songs, but also for day-of timing. For example, she suggested a small set before dinner and that we reschedule the bouquet toss. She also spent a lot of time with us to learn our musical tastes (and to gather a "definitely play" and "don't play" list), so that our wedding day music sounded like US.

Deena and her band are completely flexible and very willing to learn new songs. For example, the three band members who played violin, cello, and piano during the ceremony agreed to learn the orchestral version of The Legend of Zelda! My now-husband was so happy.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Thank you for such a beautiful review. It was a magical night for us as well. You were great to work with and a STUNNING bride!!. Will you get married again!??? :-) Much Love, Deena & The Band

Renee · Married on 09/05/2010

I spoke to Deena personally to get all the info and she was really helpful and professional. I'm glad we used them. She has a great voice and the band is awesome..! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/06/2011

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2013

Truly excellent musicianship and performance ability. Vocal sound mix needs improvement (most voices sounded muddy throughout); everything else was high quality.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and compliments, but must most importantly 4.7 stars instead of 5 is unacceptable to me . Any critique to help better our service is very important to me , If you felt that the vocal "quality" sounded less than perfect to you I take that very seriously, (being the singer) ! This wedding was in a large ballroom .I always recommend ENHANCED sound for events this size ( surround speakers & extra sub woofers) .if not, it may sound muddy as you move further away from the dance floor - I will show future clients this review to emphasis the importance of adding SOUND ENHANCEMENT to their package- A little extra can add a lot ! Thank you very much for this review - it was very helpful indeed