Deejay Mot Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Alicia Getting married on 10/09/2021

Did an amazing job!

The perfect DJ we could of asked for!
    Sheena B. Married on 08/28/2021

Wedding DJ

DJ Mot had the guests on their feet the entire night! The energy at the reception was spectacular! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. He was so engaging throughout the entire night and had the crowd singing during dinner. Best DJ ever. Definitely a must have!
  • Stina
    Christina J. Married on 07/23/2021

Best DJ in and around Boston!

We hired DeeJay Mot for our wedding and it was the best decision ever! He got the crowd going all night with his enthusiasm and energy. We couldn't have chosen a better person to serenade our wedding. Thank you again and again DeeJay Mot. - Christina and Tyrell
    Carlene O. Married on 06/18/2021

Epic Wedding

Best DJ hands down!!! Periodt!
  • Lexy
    Lexy B. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing Amazing AMAZING!

Deejay Mot was everything we could’ve hoped for and more for our wedding. Throughout the planning process he made it so easy and fun, he kept in touch and checked in and helped us stay on track. The day of our wedding we initially had hired a violinist for the ceremony portion who unfortunately cancelled an hour prior to the start of the ceremony, thank god we had Deejay Mot and he was able to seamlessly keep the day going and keep me from not panicking. And talk about the reception! What a party! We are so incredibly thankful and blessed to have found Deejay Mot and have him be part of our wedding day. Honestly thinking of throwing a regular party just so he can be the deejay again! Thank you thank you thank you!!
  • Mirma
    Mirma P. Married on 05/08/2021

Awesome DJ, Awesome time!

We had the pleasure of working with Deejay Mot on our special day and we couldn't be happier with the service that he provided. Not only was he prompt in responding to all our questions and concerns since day one, but he made sure to follow through with all our requests on the day of our wedding. Everyone had a blast on the dance floor! We are pleased to recommend him to anyone looking to have a great time on their wedding day!
    Shanita Married on 05/07/2021

My Wedding MVP!

Hiring Deejay Mot was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! From the start he was super responsive and organized. He uses an app to collect all important details and music selections down to the timing which was straight forward and easy to use. He was extremely flexible and willing to do whatever we asked and even helped me out with recommendations when I was undecided and took some last minute requests without a problem.

On the day of, everything was seamless. His MC skills are by far the best! He was so energetic, he engaged with the crowd so well (he was literally IN the crowd) and kept everyone on the dance floor ALL NIGHT. Some of my favorite parts were the battle of the bridesmaid and groomsmen reception entrances and the garter removal and bouquet toss - he made it all so fun and entertaining. People were asking if we knew him personally because he was so in tune with the crowd - even hyping people up by name. My wedding was everything I wanted and everything we all needed after a long year of quarantine and I can’t thank Deejay Mot enough!
    Amanda Married on 04/27/2021

Highly recommend!

In these unprecedented times, my Husband and I decided to have a hybrid micro-wedding. In-person, we were lucky to have our parents, siblings and closest friends (32 people total) and online, we had over 100 people join from across the US and around the world.

MOT was absolutely FANTASTIC! He helped us make the ballroom feel completely filled up and also kept our Zoom guests entertained and engaged for the entire time we were online! From the start of the ceremony, he was able to pan cameras around the room so that the virtual guests would be able to see us from different angles during our ceremony and as we shared our vows. after the wedding, we called many of our family members and friends to thank them for joining us on our special day — so many of them said, “This was my first Zoom wedding and I didn’t know what to expect, but I had so much fun and I felt like I was there!!!”

At the reception, his energy is incredible and we had so much fun - we had a wonderful dance party in which we were able to get everyone involved in-person and on Zoom. He was such a great emcee and I’d recommend him and his team for any event - large or small!

In planning out all of these elements, Mot was flexible and professional at all times. He shared his ideas and was always on time. He was so kind and thoughtful - made the members of our bridal party feel relaxed and helped get them ready for a night we will never forget!

Thank you, Mot, not only for being part of our special day but helping us ensure that our loved ones - both near and far - were able to be with us as well!
  • Schnelle
    Schnelle S. Married on 04/24/2021

Hire Him Already!

He was my wedding DeeJay, MC, and zoom ceremony virtual host.

I didn’t know ALL of the things that go into music selection or order of events for your wedding but he guided me through it every step of the way with online questionnaires that were convenient to navigate and revert back to. He also provided feedback and guidance which is key because planing a wedding you have serious decision fatigue. Also anything you are asking for he has probably done before so he can guide you one what works and what doesn’t and best ways to execute.

He was also available and responsive via email, text, and virtual meetings. He was also secretly available to my wedding party who happened to pull off a couple of surprises for me at the wedding.

Ceremony:

We had two officiants of which he accommodated with two mics. He created a custom wedding march for me because I wanted something different. The sound was great everyone could hear in person and online. He played everything on queue and it was seamless.

Reception:

Our wedding was a small wedding due to covid with only 35 guests so I was naturally worried about the vibe. However the energy that DeeJay Mot brought to our wedding was as if it was a 500 person event. He gave it his everything! The music was awesome the sound quality was great. It wasn’t too loud or too low. We were vibing and dancing the whole night. For some music selections I said “DeeJay Choice” and we were not disappointed. As an MC he didn’t talk too much or too little and he did a great job keeping our guests engaged.

We did two first dances at our wedding. Once again he was able to start both songs on queue and this is all due to the excellent planning that he does leading up to it.

Oh and his deejay booth set up went with my decor. It looked like a swanky bar. I wasn’t even expecting that.

He is professional, asks questions, follows up, and is an excellent deejay and performer.

He did a phenomenal job and I’m so happy he helped us to have a wonderful wedding that people are STILL talking about. Our guests are still talking about how good the music was and how great his MCing was.

Pictures are stills I took from my wedding highlight video.

Thank you Mot!
  • Dina
    Dina A. Married on 02/05/2021

Best dj in boston! Kept the crowd going :)

Oh my goodness where do I begin. Deejay Mot is honestly the most humble and hard working DJ I've seen. His prices are fair and he knows how to entertain the crowd. He is extremely organized as well. What I loved was the thorough DJ form he sent my husband and I to fill out. It organizes every song you would ever need possible for the wedding so you don't have to remember anything, it can be filled out by the couple or wedding planner. Also he'll check in on you to make sure you don't have any questions along the way. For the reception we needed a song slightly edited so that certain words were not said, and he was able to smoothly edited it for me. As for the wedding day, man, our family were so in tune with the songs that were playing and the way he MC'd. We had an Egyptian Chinese wedding and everyone was on the dance floor. Thank you so much Deejay Mot you made our reception extremely memorable!!
  • Felicha
    Felicha L. Married on 10/10/2020

He read the room perfectly

He read the room and played music everyone loved kept the energy going all night and listened to what we wanted and followed it to a tee.
  • Lynn
    Lynn M. Married on 10/03/2020

Best DJ ever!

I know it sounds bias to say that the DJ at your wedding is the best DJ ever but believe me when I tell you that Deejay Mot is the very best at what he does! He is very accommodating and take time to get to know the couple before the BIG day to make sure that he does not disappoint. And trust me, he delivered! We went from a 300 guest list to a micro-wedding of 40 people and we were worried about not entertaining all of our guests but with Deejay Mot as an MC and DJ we were all swag surfing, line and train dancing all night. We had a BLAST and are forever thankful for his performance!
  • Wady
    Wady N. Married on 09/26/2020

Pure perfection!

DJ Mott was certainly an Angel for accommodating us given the last minute request with COVID’s restrictions and all.

Dj Mott catered to our every musical needs. He got to know us as individuals. He listed to our love story ahead of the big day which really allowed him to personalized the chosen songs for our first dance & the entire celebration🙏🏾

Everyone had an AMAZING time! We couldn’t have been any happier with stellar service. In my opinion, no other DJ, MC and whatnot could have made our night as special as DJ Mott!

#TeamNeretteTeleau
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine W. Married on 09/04/2020

Irvin Wedding

I can’t express how pleased and grateful we are to have DeeJay Mot for our wedding. I was very impressed with his level of professionalism, experience and expertise. Because this is what he does, he is able to provide valuable feedback and answers to questions and concerns based on his familiarity with all types of weddings. He was also extremely flexible when it came to the changes we had to make due to Covid-19. On top of all the professionalism and expertise, the man is FUN! He had every single person at our wedding on the dance floor, from my 2 year old niece to my mother in law. His ability to DJ and MC, as well as read the room is unmatched. My bridal party was afraid to be introduced but once they heard Mot start saying their names they immediately were excited and comfortable. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. We are forever grateful. Love, The Irvins ❤️
  • Sandina
    Sandina Married on 07/30/2020

Great Dj and Mcee

DJ Mot is a great DJ and Emcee He had everyone on the dance floor, great song selections. He was pretty flexible. I had to change my venue last minute due to covid and he had no issues with it. I would recommend to any bride and groom.
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn L. Married on 01/11/2020

There's NO Better Choice

We knew from DAY ONE that the DJ/MC for our wedding had to be Deejay Mot....and he didn't disappoint. Not only does he play the hits and is incredibly versatile with his musical selection, but he brings a lot of personality & relatability so people feel like they know him. That comfortability had everyone come out of their shell and have an amazing time!
  • Kayla
    Kayla M. Married on 01/01/2020

DeeJay Mot is the way to go!

Deejay Mott is amazing! He has a very personal touch to his services and he makes sure to have a personal connection with the client and the guests at an event. He was able to accommodate several event requests and just really keep the flow going for the event with great energy!

Deejay Mot Events's reply:

Thank you Kayla! Your birthday celebration was such a great time. Great to see all your friends and family enjoy themselves.
  • Kethlaine
    Kethlaine H. Married on 10/26/2019

Phenomenal!

Where do I even begin with Deejay Mott!? From uplighting to dancing with the clouds; I can go on and on. Not only was he our DJ for both the wedding ceremony and reception, he was ALSO our MC. Very professional and organized from the start of our wedding planning to the very end of our wedding reception. If you ever need someone who will keep the crowd going, he’s the one for you. Hands down! Thank you Deejay Mott for making our wedding such a memorable one!
    Stephanie Married on 10/19/2019

You need The People's DJ!

DeeJay Mot needs to part of your special day!

I was on the HUNT for a DJ who could be a hype man and spin the music in a way that make everyone get up ( even the conservative ones) and boy did he deliver!

I just want to make sure you know what you are paying for:

- Dee Jay Mot's hospitality was great
    - Dee Jay Mot checked in with us and every point of planning , which was amazing because we really needed guidance.
    - Dee Jay Mot answered all my emails -(lol I did not think I would care about so many random things )
    - Dee Jay Mot was flexible with adjustments
    - Dee Jay Mot You were accessible
    - The uplighting was beautiful!

And the day of my wedding was exciting, fun and most importantly - highly organized and professional. This was one of the main highlights of my wedding.

If you are looking for a JD & Host. You found him.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing, trustworthy and everything I wanted!

Deejay Mot is amazing! He’s so organized and makes sure to give you the exact vibe of music you want for the entire wedding, I mean down to the detail. Our ceremony and reception entrance had several specific songs that were carried out perfectly. The crowd was constantly engaged by Mot and he kept the night running so smooth! Especially with a venue of two rooms and 172 people, he made everything seamless so that no one could miss a beat during transitions. My friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had. People I don’t even know have been writing me on social media complimenting the music and DJ. I’m looking back at videos, and hearing the music makes me want to go back to my wedding day. He was amazing! Even prior to the wedding day, he kept me on track with music planning and made sure to know exactly what I wanted. I appreciate him so much and couldn’t of had a better DJ and MC. I appreciate everything you did to help my wedding be perfect! Thank you!
    Gabrielle J. Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing experience!

DJ Mott is an amazing DJ! His work ethic & professionalism, impeccable! He and his team did Whatever it took to ensure that our special day was perfect!
    Catherine Married on 07/26/2019

Such a great vibe!

DJ MoT was such a great choice for our wedding shower. He chatted with us a few weeks before the date to go over our music preferences/style/theme and any music we wanted to avoid. He understood what we were looking for right away, and what the genre/theme symbolized to us. He played every one of our requested songs and mixed them in so graciously with an added twist - it was great! Everyone loved the music selection and the energy he brought to the event. Not all DJ's MC, so it was definitely a relief to know he was comfortable doing that as well. He helped announce when the food was ready, made announcements and helped facilitate the shower games. We received many compliments from our guests at the fact that he was able to mix music for both sides of our families and get people on the dance floor. We definitely recommend his services!
  • thecomperes@gmail.com
    Catherine Married on 07/20/2019

Do yourself a favor and hire DEEJAY MOT!

My wife and I recently booked Deejay Mot for our destination wedding in Jamaica and we could not be more pleased with the result. The number one thing we value, whether it’s a service that’s being provided or a good that’s being sold, is professionalism and excellent customer service. Deejay Mot excels at both and then some.

He was very organized with scheduling consultations and appointments on top of being very easy to work with. He even provides a platform for clients to layout itineraries for the big day and to make special song requests and selections. He was very committed to providing the optimum experience tailor-made for our wedding reception. With that said Deejay Mot was worth every penny.

He kept our all-white party and wedding reception rocking from start to finish and helped create memories that we will cherish and never forget. More than ten days since our day and people are still telling us how much of an amazing time they had. Deejay Mot just knows how to read a crowd and get a feel for what they want to hear. He’s also a skilled MC so he kept the excitement all the way up. He had notorious wall huggers busting moves on the dance floor all night. It was phenomenal.

He’s not just a great DJ, he’s a family man, a community man, he’s loyal, strives to be the best version of himself every day and we are proud to call him our friend. If you’re looking for a DJ that will make the day you marry your best friend one of the best days of your life, and if you’re looking for a DJ that will lessen the stress of your wedding planning even in the least bit, hire Deejay Mot. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. Thank you again Deejay Mot. Sorry but you’re a Compere Family DJ for life.
    Dali Married on 07/06/2019

Exceeded Expectations

My wedding would had been boring if I didn’t have Deejay Mot as my MC. I loved his performance and had so my fun!!
  • Yoko
    Yoko F. Married on 07/06/2019

Deejay Mot made my vow renewal extra special!

Deejay Mot was amazing!! He played everything my husband and I wanted and had everyone up and dancing! We added “dancing on the clouds” which looked so beautiful! Highly recommend!