Deejay Mot Events Reviews

48 | Holbrook, MA

48 Reviews for Deejay Mot Events

• Dina

Dina Akel · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Best dj in boston! Kept the crowd going :)

Oh my goodness where do I begin. Deejay Mot is honestly the most humble and hard working DJ I've seen. His prices are fair and he knows how to entertain the crowd. He is extremely organized as well. What I loved was the thorough DJ form he sent my husband and I to fill out. It organizes every song you would ever need possible for the wedding so you don't have to remember anything, it can be filled out by the couple or wedding planner. Also he'll check in on you to make sure you don't have any questions along the way. For the reception we needed a song slightly edited so that certain words were not said, and he was able to smoothly edited it for me. As for the wedding day, man, our family were so in tune with the songs that were playing and the way he MC'd. We had an Egyptian Chinese wedding and everyone was on the dance floor. Thank you so much Deejay Mot you made our reception extremely memorable!!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Morse · Married on 01/01/2020

DeeJay Mot is the way to go!

Deejay Mott is amazing! He has a very personal touch to his services and he makes sure to have a personal connection with the client and the guests at an event. He was able to accommodate several event requests and just really keep the flow going for the event with great energy!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Deejay Mot Events's reply:

Thank you Kayla! Your birthday celebration was such a great time. Great to see all your friends and family enjoy themselves.
  • Kethlaine

Kethlaine Hawkins · Married on 10/26/2019

Phenomenal!

Where do I even begin with Deejay Mott!? From uplighting to dancing with the clouds; I can go on and on. Not only was he our DJ for both the wedding ceremony and reception, he was ALSO our MC. Very professional and organized from the start of our wedding planning to the very end of our wedding reception. If you ever need someone who will keep the crowd going, he’s the one for you. Hands down! Thank you Deejay Mott for making our wedding such a memorable one!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2019

You need The People's DJ!

DeeJay Mot needs to part of your special day!

I was on the HUNT for a DJ who could be a hype man and spin the music in a way that make everyone get up ( even the conservative ones) and boy did he deliver!

I just want to make sure you know what you are paying for:

- Dee Jay Mot's hospitality was great
    - Dee Jay Mot checked in with us and every point of planning , which was amazing because we really needed guidance.
    - Dee Jay Mot answered all my emails -(lol I did not think I would care about so many random things )
    - Dee Jay Mot was flexible with adjustments
    - Dee Jay Mot You were accessible
    - The uplighting was beautiful!

And the day of my wedding was exciting, fun and most importantly - highly organized and professional. This was one of the main highlights of my wedding.

If you are looking for a JD & Host. You found him.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing, trustworthy and everything I wanted!

Deejay Mot is amazing! He’s so organized and makes sure to give you the exact vibe of music you want for the entire wedding, I mean down to the detail. Our ceremony and reception entrance had several specific songs that were carried out perfectly. The crowd was constantly engaged by Mot and he kept the night running so smooth! Especially with a venue of two rooms and 172 people, he made everything seamless so that no one could miss a beat during transitions. My friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had. People I don’t even know have been writing me on social media complimenting the music and DJ. I’m looking back at videos, and hearing the music makes me want to go back to my wedding day. He was amazing! Even prior to the wedding day, he kept me on track with music planning and made sure to know exactly what I wanted. I appreciate him so much and couldn’t of had a better DJ and MC. I appreciate everything you did to help my wedding be perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Gabrielle Jackson-Chery · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing experience!

DJ Mott is an amazing DJ! His work ethic & professionalism, impeccable! He and his team did Whatever it took to ensure that our special day was perfect!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Catherine R. · Married on 07/26/2019

Such a great vibe!

DJ MoT was such a great choice for our wedding shower. He chatted with us a few weeks before the date to go over our music preferences/style/theme and any music we wanted to avoid. He understood what we were looking for right away, and what the genre/theme symbolized to us. He played every one of our requested songs and mixed them in so graciously with an added twist - it was great! Everyone loved the music selection and the energy he brought to the event. Not all DJ's MC, so it was definitely a relief to know he was comfortable doing that as well. He helped announce when the food was ready, made announcements and helped facilitate the shower games. We received many compliments from our guests at the fact that he was able to mix music for both sides of our families and get people on the dance floor. We definitely recommend his services!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • thecomperes@gmail.com

Catherine · Married on 07/20/2019

Do yourself a favor and hire DEEJAY MOT!

My wife and I recently booked Deejay Mot for our destination wedding in Jamaica and we could not be more pleased with the result. The number one thing we value, whether it’s a service that’s being provided or a good that’s being sold, is professionalism and excellent customer service. Deejay Mot excels at both and then some.

He was very organized with scheduling consultations and appointments on top of being very easy to work with. He even provides a platform for clients to layout itineraries for the big day and to make special song requests and selections. He was very committed to providing the optimum experience tailor-made for our wedding reception. With that said Deejay Mot was worth every penny.

He kept our all-white party and wedding reception rocking from start to finish and helped create memories that we will cherish and never forget. More than ten days since our day and people are still telling us how much of an amazing time they had. Deejay Mot just knows how to read a crowd and get a feel for what they want to hear. He’s also a skilled MC so he kept the excitement all the way up. He had notorious wall huggers busting moves on the dance floor all night. It was phenomenal.

He’s not just a great DJ, he’s a family man, a community man, he’s loyal, strives to be the best version of himself every day and we are proud to call him our friend. If you’re looking for a DJ that will make the day you marry your best friend one of the best days of your life, and if you’re looking for a DJ that will lessen the stress of your wedding planning even in the least bit, hire Deejay Mot. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. Thank you again Deejay Mot. Sorry but you’re a Compere Family DJ for life.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Yoko

Yoko Fenelus · Married on 07/06/2019

Deejay Mot made my vow renewal extra special!

Deejay Mot was amazing!! He played everything my husband and I wanted and had everyone up and dancing! We added “dancing on the clouds” which looked so beautiful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Dali · Married on 07/06/2019

Exceeded Expectations

My wedding would had been boring if I didn’t have Deejay Mot as my MC. I loved his performance and had so my fun!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 06/30/2019

Best dj everr!

Our experience Deejay Mot was amazing! Our wedding guests loved him! They all had a blast! He kept our guests hype all night! He’s super professional and accommodating. Although he was booked for the day of our wedding shower, Mot helped my husband and I find a DJ for our event last minute, and the DJ he referred us to was awesome, all of our guests loved her! Mot is also very quick and prompt on getting back to you. I’d recommend him to everyone I know, he’s literally THE PEOPLE’S DJ! We will be booking with him for all our events moving forward, he has us for LIFE!!!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Manoucheka

Manoucheka · Married on 06/02/2019

Fun, very Cordial

It was an amazing experience, the music choice was great, and my guests had a blast on the dance floor.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Alecia Huynh · Married on 05/26/2019

Great DJ for all events!!!

Highly recommend Deejay MOT Events. As a wedding coordinator and florist, I work with many other DJs and live bands but Deejay MOT and his team did an awesome job with the playlist and kept the flow of the wedding going with his announcements! The dance floor was PACKED ALL NIGHT!!! It was amazing working with him and his team.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Nadine

Nadine Pierre-Louis · Married on 05/11/2019

Exceptional Versatile DJ!

DeeJay Mot was exceptional! I cannot say enough about how he was able to cater to the crowd to deliver music and vibes to everyone in attendance both old and young. Mot was recommended to me by a family member and I am just happy I was able to book him because I do not think another DJ would have been able to deliver the service I received for my event. Extremely personable, professional and fun. I highly recommend him and he will definitely be my first choice should I throw another event. Thank you for making my daughter’s day that much better!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Elijah Romulus · Married on 04/28/2019

Book for your Wedding!

Great experience. Worked with us with all our requests. Good music, good vibes and and got people dancing. Timely and on top of keeping our reception running smoothly. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Sophie

Sophie Jean · Married on 04/14/2019

Cassie's Sweet 16

Deejay Mot was one of the biggest highlights of my party! His professionalism and attitude was the absolute best. The energy was great and he has a great sense of humor, the room was filled with laughter and joy. I would definitely book with him again for any future plans as well as references.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Serge

Serge Desir Foundation Gala · Married on 02/22/2019

Foundation Gala

Deejay Mot Events was exceptional! His ability to be able to read his audience and provide music to fit the mood is unmatched! From the cocktail hour to the end of the evening he was just outstanding!! If you want to hire a DJ/MC who is professional, charismatic, attentive and caters to your audience so that the evening is unforgettable, hire him!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Deejay Mot Events's reply:

It was an honor to provide sound and entertainment for your Father's foundation Gala. Such a memorable evening.
  • Masiel

Masiel Zoquier · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Wedding DJ/MC

If you want your wedding to be high energy and organized, you NEED to hire DJ Mot. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night. He was an energetic, fun MC. His uplighting was the perfect finishing touch for our venue. He was easy to work with and extremely organized. We HIGHLY recommend DJ Mot for all of your events. He truly made our wedding memorable. We cant thank him enough for his hard work, and we will hire him for future events!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Deejay Mot Events's reply:

Thank you Masiel, your wedding was definitely a memorable one. It was an honor to be a part of it! I look forward to working with you again.

Jeff · Married on 10/20/2018

Very Pleased

We were honored to have Dee Jay Mot Host our wedding extreme professionalism and most importantly he kept the audience engaged and the event moving right along. I highly recommend for corporate or private event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Cynthia · Married on 09/09/2018

Deejay Mot is everything and more you can ask for in a DJ for your wedding! He was so helpful in planning the flow of the day, a great emcee that really engages the crowd, and provides great entertaining music! With all the other stress of planning the wedding I never had to worry about the entertainment and quality of sound for the day because I’ve experienced Mot’s uplifting work and have always been impressed! From the ceremony to cocktail hour and reception everything was perfect! His timing is fantastic. He’s so organized, helpful and patient, you and your guest will be well taken care of. His up lighting is phenomenal and brings the glowing feeling you have inside and puts it on display at your venue!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

Words cannot express how great of an MC & DJ Deejay Mot was! He did everything we asked and so much more! Our wedding was a success because of him and his ability to get the crowd going. From cocktail hour on our guest were sing and dancing till the night was over. He was able to have us the center of attention while also including our guest which we loved. We highly recommend his service!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Deejay Mot Events's reply:

Thank you! The energy and love from everyone in attendance was amazing. I appreciate the quick turnaround on the review!!

Kathy · Married on 08/18/2018

Where do I begin?... :)
    DJ Mot was absolutely amazing for my wedding this past August! (8/18/18) He is so professional and made all my "DJ nightmares" go away. I had so many fears while searching for the perfect DJ due to my past experiences as guests and a bridesmaid at other weddings but DJ Mot came through! Now that I think about it, I couldn't have pictured my wedding reception without DJ Mot. Not only does he DJ, he also emcee's/hosts! Every single one of my guests, including church members stopped by our sweetheart table to talk about how great the music was, how hype and how much fun they had. We all danced the night away all thanks to an amazing DJ. My husband and I weren't expecting a DJ who can emcee/host and hype up a crowd like he did! We were lit! I am so grateful and thankful for him as my DJ and I highly recommend him for weddings and more!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Lidia · Married on 07/29/2018

Deejay Mot was easy to work with and very responsive from the beginning, catering to our unique needs of a multi-cultural and bilingual wedding. He met with us early on to understand our needs, drafted a timeline and music line-up for us and ensured every detail was planned. On the day of the wedding, Deejay Mot setup early, had very high energy, played good music and had our guests dancing all night. If all our vendors, the DJ was definitely our biggest success

Sent on 08/01/2018

Deejay Mot Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure working with you and Tim. I had a blast at the wedding myself!

Ace · event on: 06/01/2018

Great work, will re-hire again for my next event.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Jeannine · Married on 05/27/2018

Deejay Mot exceed our expectations!!! He was professional and organized yet affordable. We had our wedding in Mexico and he was the only DJ we looked into. The reason being we knew that he would have the music flowing all night. We used him for our engagement party and from there we were hooked. He provided us with service way more than what we paid for. He also DJ our welcome cocktail and ceremony at no addition cost. I am telling you the man is the real deal. We are so happy with the service he provied. We could not ask for a better DJ.

Sent on 06/20/2018